Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Sometimes I'm scared of possible cases where something might happen to you, and when the doctors/nurses had to remove your clothes to change you, they realised you did not wear any underwear. Must be so embarrassing. Haha.

Ya, remembering the time when I had a medical health check in school and I was free balling. When the doctor asked me to strip down my school pants. That was embarrassing.

I like freeballing since primary school. One day a letter came from SAF asking me to go for a medical checkup. I heard from my seniors that I have to strip till my undies during the checkup. I was a bit scared that time. Then some of them told me that if I wear my PE short, they are ok with it. So that day came and all was fined until I reached the room where everyone have to strip till their undies and wait for the doctor to call them in. Then I strip all only leaving my PE shorts on. Then the medic came and asked me to strip off my shorts. I was so embarrassed and scared cos the medic was quite strict. So I took off my PE shorts and those around me were smiling and staring at me. I used my bag to cover my front while waiting for my name to be called. When it was my turn, I went into the room and the doctor look with a ??? Look and asked me why I wasn't in my undies? I shyly told him that I wore my shorts and the medic asked me to take it off. The doctor just smile and checked my semi-hard dick. It was damn embarrassing. Shouldn't have listen to my friends that it was ok to wear PE shorts.

First few times freeballing would get me a instant hard-on erection which i totally love it! Now i think I get used to it and it seldom get hards when freeballing. I'll go commando when I'm at home and occasionally when in university and going for jog... :D

I heard that freeballing let your brother breathes better and improve the circulation and possibly make it grows larger. Wearing undies restricts its growth and kills ur loads... That's what I heard...

Though I started to freeball when I was in pri sch. I do still get hardon once awhile when the nice fabric rub against my shaft. Probably also becos of thinking abt sexual stuff. :) I remembered once in sec 2 my classmates were playing stripping games. Those that try to pin you down and strip you to ur undies type. Well, that day we were stripping one of our classmates till he was in his undies. It was quite fun and I forgot that I may be their next target. What happened next was that one of them suddenly turned around me and grabbed me. I got so scared that I tried to run out of the class but was then overpower by a few of them. I was pinned on the floor with all of my limbs held by them. Then the guy that was stripped to his undies. He appeared in front of me. He gave a very naughty smile and stretch forth his hand and unzip my sch shorts. Suddenly everyone in the class laughed becos my erected dick pops up. That guy then quickly pull down my shorts all the way to my feet and another guy took my shorts and pull it off from me. Then he run out of the class while I shouted for him. It was so embarrassing that I used my bag to cover my erected dick. The class was still laughing and I heard someone shouted "teacher coming". I got so scared and I quickily hide under the table at the back of the class. Then my other friends tries to stand in front of the table so that the teacher will not notice anything. She came in the class and told the class to lower down our voices. After that she left the classroom. That was a closed shave...phwee! After awhile I came out under the table still with an erection. Then I pleaded my friends to return my shorts to me but they ignored me and asked me to get it myself from the next class. My class monitor was a kind boy, he went to the next class and got my school shorts back to me. Then he handed it back to me with a cheeky smile. The rest of them were displease of him getting back the shorts to me becos they wanted me to be more embarrassed. What a naughty class I had!

So for those who freeball once they reach home, do you change underwear everytime you get home? Or where do you keep the dirty underwear?

Then for those who freeball, do you wipe after peeing? Or just cover back like it's underwear?

If I do wear my undies out, once I reached home, I will put it into the washing machine with other dirty clothes.

If I do freeball, I will squeezed out the last drop of urine before I zip up. If I am in the cubicle, I will used the tissue to wipe dry.

Once I saw a cute young guy had a wet spot on his nylon fabric pants. His dick head shape was obvious and the wet spot was at the point of the dick head. Hehehe...what a sight! I think he was freeballing and had just came out from the toilet.

Guest Playful kid

Went for a health screening. They provide gown for you to wear. Was told no need to take off undies. Lol, was freeballing. So I only worn that gown, a little short when I sit down to wait for all the checks. Some guys were like looking at my direction. Try not to open my legs to avoid unnecessary explosure. :) Then in the consultation room, have a short Q and A stuff with the doc. Then the doc asked me to lie on the examination bed. He unwarpped my gown and realized I was not wearing my undies. He has a weird surprised look on his face. Err...you don't really need to remove your underwear. I just smile and pretend I didn't know. He did some pressing near my private part. Hold my balls and felt it for awhile. Started to get an erection and he told me that I should relax and not think of any sexual thingy. Lol, how to not think when he is playing with my balls. Then he told me to turn over and breath in. Wow...he poke his finger into my ass. Ouch...that was painful. After that I was allow to come down from the examination bed. I was still having my erection when I sat there talking to him. After that, I walk out of the consultation room to the lockers room trying to hide me erection. Went to the toilet to JO immediately.

Went for a health screening. They provide gown for you to wear. Was told no need to take off undies. Lol, was freeballing. So I only worn that gown, a little short when I sit down to wait for all the checks. Some guys were like looking at my direction. Try not to open my legs to avoid unnecessary explosure. :) Then in the consultation room, have a short Q and A stuff with the doc. Then the doc asked me to lie on the examination bed. He unwarpped my gown and realized I was not wearing my undies. He has a weird surprised look on his face. Err...you don't really need to remove your underwear. I just smile and pretend I didn't know. He did some pressing near my private part. Hold my balls and felt it for awhile. Started to get an erection and he told me that I should relax and not think of any sexual thingy. Lol, how to not think when he is playing with my balls. Then he told me to turn over and breath in. Wow...he poke his finger into my ass. Ouch...that was painful. After that I was allow to come down from the examination bed. I was still having my erection when I sat there talking to him. After that, I walk out of the consultation room to the lockers room trying to hide me erection. Went to the toilet to JO immediately.

Reminds me of those kind of erotic examination in pxxno where the doctor gives treatment to your erection... :whistle:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Playful kid

I like to do that too. But when caught in heavy rain can be quite a sight though.

How about hot and sweaty days? You will see the same effect. Once I wore this long white thin material pants to school. I realized that my butt and frontal could be seen easily on that hot day when I sweat so much. Hmm...no wonder I got so much stares that day. Hahaha......

abang, this mango juice is so desperado.....he want to know what i do wearing only underwear at work.hahahaha.....

wat i mean as abang said, only at work i wear underwear in my office wear.other than that commando..u want to see huh...

later u cum until u dry.lolx......was at raffles place afew weeks back and saw this angmoh,,wow,,,guess he's wearing boxer short,wow,can c the outline of his c**k down to the pants pocket.imagine if commando...mmmmmmm.....................KFC.."finger licking good"lolx....

• 2 weeks later...

I have the luxury of wearing jeans at work, no hassles of ironing pants, and I enjoy free-balling. And I enjoy button-fly jeans as much as I enjoy free-balling. The issue being, there are some pairs of jeans which are really worn out over the years, and they are the really comfortable ones. And the old pairs do not button well, the buttons slip open way too easily. And I lost count the number of times when I had to be reminded that my fly's open. It's just embarrassing to know how much I'd exposed

Edited by TTS

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I freeball at home, it became so much of a habit I only wear underwear when I go out of the house. Rather for some of the reasons mentioned, I do it mostly for health reasons in mind because my groin area ever had a fungus attack before. It's mostly to air out the area to prevent future fungus attacks.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.