Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

went commando just now when going to 7-11 to buy some snacks. wore a pair of thin translucent short pants that shows obvious shapes and shadows even when its not hard. sudden blood rush, instant hardon. had to walk pass quite a few ppl and queue up for payment. overheard a couple giggling, couple was my age, guy was cute. all the more maintained my hardon..finally subsided when paying for snacks. but dick head was hanging down and out of shorts. saw the reactions of the couple! both of them just stared at my dick head while i walked out.. very humiliating but arousing!

Any picture of the short in question and yourself in it ? ;-) lol...

i wear fbt shorts at home w/o undies, so whenever I need to go down shop or coffeeshop to get something, feeling lazy, i will just leave home in fbt shorts and singlet. I must say the shorts and outline of my butt and tool gets a lot of stares ><

I wear my fbt out to buy food n go ntuc too. But with inner lining.

Guest guest

Tried going commando in my berms for the first time over the weekend after a swim.

Suddenly sprung a hardon... the more I try to 'pacify' it by thinking about the hot weather the harder it got...

Thankfully there is a bag in my hand....

Just now at hawker Center, there was this guy walking at the hawker Center with his fly opened. He was free balling! Wanted to tell him but my mouth was full with food. Too bad.

Morale of the story: if u wanna freeball, Do check your fly

Maybe he just like to show off his open fly, after all if he freeballs , he might like some air and wind to go in there to cool off the heat in the groin area.

there are openly , expressive non conservative exhibitionistic men around, you happen to see one.

i am quite pervy and i will stare at every guy's (ok looking ones la) crotch when i'm out in public and i love noticing those obviously freeballing ones... some will keep adjusting... or those not freebaling but having hardon omg... NICEEE :P

I also do the same too, love to see the bulge area to see how they park their tools.

i am quite pervy and i will stare at every guy's (ok looking ones la) crotch when i'm out in public and i love noticing those obviously freeballing ones... some will keep adjusting... or those not freebaling but having hardon omg... NICEEE :P

Haha at least i can now safely say "Im not the only one!" Haha! :D

Fly me up to the mooon and tell me that im yours forever!

my ex loves to walk naked around his house, coz he is on higher floor and staying alone, he will not wear anything the moment he reached home... and each time i visited him, he wanted me to do the same as him too... so kinky and erotic ^_^

Guest GuestFB

I also do the same too, love to see the bulge area to see how they park their tools.

Haha ... glad to find ppl with common interest :P

Would be nice to share pics of these here ... Yum!

Especially these days some of the bulge are so damn obvious thanks to the fitting berms .... it will be difficult to go commando in them. So i still prefer those berms that are cut looser.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Actually I find not much difference between freeballing and wearing boxers, in terms of support and "cover"...

once you freeball in jeans you will feel it. your bum and dick rubbing against the denim fabric.

Guest Guest

haha quite cool to walk around in only just underwear! referring to the vid...

Only in ang moh country can do that.

At first thought the freeball guy abit sissy but ended up so hot!

Guest dark_jedi

holy shit haha!

got hold of some trackpants, like the one the guy in the vid was freeballing in, quite fitting and will be obvious haha, is this a sign lol...

on a sidetrack, this kind of "guessing men's underwear" can only be pulled off here in SG if it was kumar who was hosting haha, he is too outrageous enough that ppl might give him face, but then who wanna let kumar see their undies lol...

Guest Guest

got hold of some trackpants, like the one the guy in the vid was freeballing in, quite fitting and will be obvious haha, is this a sign lol...

dude, dun quite get what you are saying.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Cool I freeballed at vivo last week on Friday night.

Was interesting walking around.

wow what did u wear? if biz pants, jeans, or thicker material berms and shorts still ok.

if its cotton material then really daring.

Started freeballing long ago but not on a constant occasion. Just do as and when feel like it.

Started simple like maybe a few hours at home in shorts that have inner linings. The linings acts like you are still in undies, help especially if you leave with family members. This prevent unnecessary over-exposure to your family. The initial feeling is kind of weird. Almost as if you are naked because for years I been wearing small tight briefs. The sudden dangling of your family jewels, knocking left and right as you walk, make you very conscious of your every move and you keep wondering if the other family notice it.

Than as I got more used to it, I progress to wearing bermudas without linings as they are slightly longer than shorts, again for prevention against unnecessary exposure while you sit around at home. It's something we guys take for granted especially when we wear undies. I had on many occasion seen my dad, bro and friend testicle peeking out while they sit on the floor chatting with me. :oops: Maybe that's why I take extra precaution when I freeball at home. 

In no time, from a few hours to 1 day than even to days without undies. From shorts to bermudas to jeans. From home to work. once you get the hang of thing, you forget that you are even freeballing. On a few occasion I notice guys in the public pool changing into from shorts to trunk or vice versa without undies. The 1st few time, I always wonder if my eyes were playing trick or if they pull or took off both at the same time but I kind of like the idea that it make people wonder. SO on a few horny and daring occasion I also freeball to and fro when i go swimming.  :whistle: 

at the moment cos i am in a cage so can't freeball ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.