Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

For those of u who freeball in the gym, do pay attention if you are laying down or spreading your legs during workout. You could be displaying ur family jewel unintentionally (or perhaps intentionally).

That is hazardous to the max!

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

For those of u who freeball in the gym, do pay attention if you are laying down or spreading your legs during workout. You could be displaying ur family jewel unintentionally (or perhaps intentionally).

Happened to me once as I always freeball . Was lying on the bench facing the mirror pushing weights. When I got up, realized that my family jewels could be seen in the reflection coz my legs were spread apart. I tried to maintain my composure and quickly took glances left right at the guys to see if they might have accidentally seen it.

@Chapster:so did u see anyone looking at your direction? If no, probably they had all seen your exposed family jewel n got "scared" by it. Kidding!! He he.

I reckon nobody saw it but then I wouldn't know. The guys around seemed....fine at that point of time. One looked back at me, that's all.

Hmm, I'm don't freeball as frequent as you guys, usually only freeball in berms after gym and head home (for a short while when travelling home). Occasionally, I also freeball in the gym when I wore those short shorts, that's about it. So just wanted to share 2 experiences (nothing sexual) I had...

(1) There was one time I needed to run some errands in Orchard after gym, never tried that but just heck it, so I freeball-ed to get things done. I was worried that my "bro" would suddenly "wake up" to cause me some embarrassment along the way. Fortunately, there was no hotties or eye-candies throughout to arouse my interest, so all went well and smooth (maybe should be "unfortunately" that there were no hotties or eye-candies to feast my eyes...  :P  ).

(2) Today, it was my first time doing it in jeans (having dinner with friends after gym), had a hard time to control my awaken "bro", as the material is not the same as berms, so took me quite a while to get it to "sleep", haha... The feeling was pretty awesome and somewhat similar to freeballing in berms, just need some time getting use to it, and I have to say I am beginning to like freeballing, therefore I am likely to increase the frequency of freeballing, haha...   ;)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

@Chapster: if just 1 person looking is a guy then ok lor. If gal, u did charity lor. He he.

@sphere: do be careful that ur butt crack is not showing when u sit down. Very unglam to e pose pimpled butt to Singapore. :P

Thanks for the heads-up, bluerunner, good thing I don't have that to show - not that I want to show anything lah...  :P

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

One freeball day, i ate alone in a hawker near our place. One guy approached me to share the table with him. I politely agree.. Then he started asking me so many things and shared stories that led to his dirty little secrets.. And finally, he asked me if i am willing to let him s@@k my willie in his car. I was caught off guard and asked him why me. He answered, why not? Haha, silly guy. Anyway, he told me that he already saw me crossing the street a while ago and by luck, a gush of wind passed to my direction and my willie's outline is visible through my basketball shorts. Mine is cut so the head is prominent in the outline. Actually he is ok but i was not in the mood for it so I refused, besides it's scary to go with stranger in his car. He is buff so he can easily break my neck in a split second. Haha!

Guest Guest

One freeball day, i ate alone in a hawker near our place. One guy approached me to share the table with him. I politely agree.. Then he started asking me so many things and shared stories that led to his dirty little secrets.. And finally, he asked me if i am willing to let him s@@k my willie in his car. I was caught off guard and asked him why me. He answered, why not? Haha, silly guy. Anyway, he told me that he already saw me crossing the street a while ago and by luck, a gush of wind passed to my direction and my willie's outline is visible through my basketball shorts. Mine is cut so the head is prominent in the outline. Actually he is ok but i was not in the mood for it so I refused, besides it's scary to go with stranger in his car. He is buff so he can easily break my neck in a split second. Haha!

lol what stories did he share? did you know he is gay?

i kena something like that before too, different situation but same context. so i know what you mean when you say though the guy is not bad but you wouldnt agree. esp its weird when the guy told you he was 'observing' you beforehand. for my case, he told me he was attracted by my bulge. :P;)

lol what stories did he share? did you know he is gay?

i kena something like that before too, different situation but same context. so i know what you mean when you say though the guy is not bad but you wouldnt agree. esp its weird when the guy told you he was 'observing' you beforehand. for my case, he told me he was attracted by my bulge. :P;)

Lol, my gaydar is very poor so i never knew he was gay until he started talking about his experiences with gals and guys. Quite an active guy. And his stories make my junior shift to all places soi have to cross legs all the time. Hehe. But prior to that, his questions are random ranging from work to families to politics to the food he is eating. It is very weird.

Guest Guest

Lol, my gaydar is very poor so i never knew he was gay until he started talking about his experiences with gals and guys. Quite an active guy. And his stories make my junior shift to all places soi have to cross legs all the time. Hehe. But prior to that, his questions are random ranging from work to families to politics to the food he is eating. It is very weird.

i will feel damn weird if a guy ask to share table and then start to talk about his sexual experiences. he must be desperate trying to get into your pants.

Guest Fitwest

Desperate is the key word.

i will feel damn weird if a guy ask to share table and then start to talk about his sexual experiences. he must be desperate trying to get into your pants.

Too horny makes you desperate at some point but some people really can't contain it to the point of getting themselves to embarassing and weird situations.

I have ever experienced where I was asked what time was it, pretending to start a conversation. OMG, i can clearly see the outline of his handphone in his pocket. If he wanted to strike a conversation, he must have thought of something creative. It was just so lousy and dumb. c:

Guest Guest

Friday is free ball at work day for me. I free ball during my in camp training when not out in the field. I free ball when jogging or going nearby for marketing and shopping.

why particularly friday freeball day?

during ict i will wear undies when in uniform. wearing uniform always give me a 'un-clean' feeling. but freeball in bunk.

i freeball when jogging, gym and nearby my house too.

Guest Guest

one reason i freeball sometimes is to let my balls and 'package' rest and hang loose.

they must hv felt suffocated when being wrapped up in undies. ;):P

Guest Guest

i was freeballing in ntuc fairprice yesterday in tees and basketball shorts. while trying to pass thru a crowded walkway in between shelves, my bulge accidentally touched the hand of a guy. :P think he should be a young father cos he was with a lady and a young girl. he looked at me with a stunned look and then a faint smile. my god my dick literally stay awake after that and i have to go get a trolley to cover myself. :rolleyes:

Guest ridreduan

Hahaha i freeball alway at home if my dick hard in the morning i just let it rest n continue what i going to do.i use to it since i young until now age of 32 still freeballing.but i think should try freeballing all the way even to work or outing.

Ive stopped wearing underwear cos they are not comfortable. I used to wear them when I was a teacher. But then it was only to work. I . Istopped wearing them completely since I quit in 2006. Hate having to adjust myself all the time. It is a preferance, really. Not really an issue for me.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Guest Guest

Ive stopped wearing underwear cos they are not comfortable. I used to wear them when I was a teacher. But then it was only to work. I . Istopped wearing them completely since I quit in 2006. Hate having to adjust myself all the time. It is a preferance, really. Not really an issue for me.

lol u were a teacher?

why cant freeball during teaching? too obvious?

Guest Guest

Cos I wore chinos and they were kids n I liked to sit on da desk while I taught. The kids already knew I am tattood when I wore a white shirt to work.

dude u taught in govt schools? if u are tattooed, wouldnt the principal say anything?

wondering how guys find this situation when freeballing in certain unloose lower attire: (1) when shaft either has to 'sit' left or right of pants' under-joint (below zipper) and (2) gets errected so (3) needs 'manual' adjustment otherwise it adopts off-centred/slant/curved form potentially permanently. we do see guys with varying degrees of such. what do rest think of good, well designed underwear like 2-xist and other cuts that minimise this?

Guest daddy

dude u taught in govt schools? if u are tattooed, wouldnt the principal say anything?

What's the issue with having tattoos? Questioning the character and integrity of people with tattoos is as good as stereotyping people who wear spectacles are all geeks.

What's the issue with having tattoos? Questioning the character and integrity of people with tattoos is as good as stereotyping people who wear spectacles are all geeks.

In the 70s and 80s, tattoos and long hair were considered trademarks of a gangster and at govt places like the post office, they would be served last. (I'm serious., I remember the poster). Until now, the schools still have not changed that mindset.

Anyway, back to free balling...I tried that because I forgot to bring extra briefs after a game of tennis. After showering, I only wore the new shorts and a dry t-shirt. I became self-conscious as my straight tennis buddy was cute. After that, I try my best not to go commando when I go out,

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Guest Guest

Yup. Am NIE trained n all that shit. It is my pte matter, no? What I do in my pte life is not the principal's business. :D

sure i know that. i kena before when i was a relief teacher from the principal. i have a tattoo on my right arm and it was exposed accidentally when i was relieving pe cos i changed to tee shirt. guess a senior teacher saw it in office cos she asked me about it and the next thing i knew, i was told to go to the principal office. she lectured me about it and told me not to show it again cos its a bad example for students. ;) if relief teacher kena, im sure its worse for ft teachers.

Never had any trouble abt my tats. They r all under my clothes. Word has got out once dat Im gay n the VP tried to talk to me abt it. I told her that what I do in my pte life is none of her business n dat was dat!

Back to da topic:

When I wore undies I had problem with the cup. My balls were always spilling out. Dats y I only wore CK boxer briefs. The worst brand ever was TOOT. Nonexistent cup. :D

i think many gays love toots, Toot assumed gays have smaller balls??OMG
I loved CK

Never had any trouble abt my tats. They r all under my clothes. Word has got out once dat Im gay n the VP tried to talk to me abt it. I told her that what I do in my pte life is none of her business n dat was dat!

Back to da topic:

When I wore undies I had problem with the cup. My balls were always spilling out. Dats y I only wore CK boxer briefs. The worst brand ever was TOOT. Nonexistent cup. :D

Back to da topic:

try C-in2 for more room in front, or Andrew Christian almost naked to have a bigger n looser pouch which feels almost like nothing.

Guest Guest

Freeballing is FUN...

I do that most of the the time when I am home and on weekends too..

That reminds me.. freeballing this weekend at PINK DOT 2013...

yucks....

Guest Guest

Once you try to freeball and get the hang of it. You will start to hate wearing underwear.  Notice lots of people freeball when they are out too

Once you try to freeball and get the hang of it. You will start to hate wearing underwear.  Notice lots of people freeball when they are out too

Yeah, after years of freeballing, I would feel so uncomfy if I were to wear underwear.....sorta suffocating down below.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.