Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Used to... Now, not anymore...

wat happen if your cock suddenly gets hard in public or office.. it will be very obvious having a boner in your pants rite ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest underwear

wat happen if your cock suddenly gets hard in public or office.. it will be very obvious having a boner in your pants rite ?

why u change ur avatar....ur previous one damn hot :P

So who freeballed today?

Me  -  am a 50year old in good shape  -  been sleeping in the nude since I was 16 & been freeballing permanently for the past 22 years  -  I wear jeans to work, and at home go naked most of the time  -  Real Man Freeball !

Guest Freeballer

Try a few times outside your lil bro will be used to it le :P

True. Try it a few times and you will get used to it. You wont even notice you are freeballing.

I freeballed only when I am home, like most guys. And then subsequently within my neighbourhood, like when running errands or going to the hair salon... places close to home.

The first time I "properly" freeballed was on a return trip from a work conference. I decided not to wear my spare underwear and just put on my jeans. I didn't think it would be comfortable but it was, probably because my Uniqlo jeans were pretty snug. No worries with the zipper too, everything was good.

I freeballed while gymming once. Yes, the fear of accidentally exposing oneself was there, but I made sure to keep my legs close and cover the area with my towel when I was doing bench presses.

Would I freeball again? Depending on the time/occasion... sure, why not?

Guest wldsbtm

I love wearing FBTs (mine without lining) and freeball

But the danger is that the dick always aroused

Difficult to hide hah

Edited by wldsbtm

I think most of us who don't feel comfortable freeballing in public are worried about the potential of a full-on erection when out and about. Do guys who go commando in public (and do not have exhibitionistic tendencies) have some contingency plan (e.g. a bag to place in front of the crotch) in case it happens?

Guest GuestFB

Freeballing is damn shiok... especially when my berms is slightly loose and feel so airy...

Do guys who wear fitting berms freeball? Cos can't really tell they are freeballing or wearing boxers..

I wore a very casual singlet & basketball shorts combo to a chalet, and didnt wear underwear cos I thought it would just a be a simple gathering of friends. Unfortunately there was a KINECT there with some dancing game. Lolz... it was so weird to dance and be conscious of your little brother potentially flying around everywhere under the shorts.

I wore a very casual singlet & basketball shorts combo to a chalet, and didnt wear underwear cos I thought it would just a be a simple gathering of friends. Unfortunately there was a KINECT there with some dancing game. Lolz... it was so weird to dance and be conscious of your little brother potentially flying around everywhere under the shorts.

Damn I should be there!

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

LOL, I hope the cock did not flip flop, and dance around like these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxdwjgW2anU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJgUdxjsns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQulsNJKY3w

although it would be eye candy for anyone near there who is into guys, men or women.

LOL, I hope the cock did not flip flop, and dance around like these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxdwjgW2anU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJgUdxjsns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQulsNJKY3w

although it would be eye candy for anyone near there who is into guys, men or women.

No it wasn't that bad. I was too shy for it to even be anywhere near hard, so I suppose that helped.

And also there were no gay guys there, so not too awkward haha!

I freeball when I gym. Especially so when I decide to run on the threadmill. The reason is because I don't like to put on a wet underwear after I have bathed. So being a lazy person, I freeball when I gym. I will put on my shorts with or without inner net.

Dun u feel like its hanging freely while exercising... Arent u scared ur boyboy will expose?

Dun u feel like its hanging freely while exercising... Arent u scared ur boyboy will expose?

Everyone at the gym is focus on exercising. I don't think there are people so bo liao to check every guy out to see if he wears underwear or expose his boy. Sometimes we check out good looking ones but not all. So just freeball confidently and don't care abt wat others see you

@onlylonely: I agree w you that in the gym ppl do workout and in general, will not check on other guys if he is wearing underwear or not. On the other hand, there are ladies and fellow gays there. If you are exposing your family jewel, you cannot be sure if the ladies (or even str8 guys) will find it offensive and fellow aj will go goo-gaga. Whatever it is, we should be sensitive of our surrounding. Therefore, some precaution measures are essential.

I free ball all the time when I gym. In the toilet, I will deliberately change out of my underwear. Nothing to fear. I get to wear my dry underwear again.

I freeball to the swimming pool. Change into my swimming trunks at the male toilet. Swim. Bathe. Change into my clothes and freeball home.

Lol which session do u go? I want to hang around you... I see some people wearing boxers under the army shorts sometimes its almost equivalent to free balling...

I take the blue tag. Going this Tuesday evening. I have seen boxers under running shorts too. Kind of interesting concept.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.