Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest dark_jedi

any freeballer who is also someone with (excessive) pre-cum (i.e. easily aroused)?

the 'easily aroused' part can be appropriately hidden... but the pre-cum will stain the shorts or pants? anyone who with the same concerns?

any freeballer who is also someone with (excessive) pre-cum (i.e. easily aroused)?

the 'easily aroused' part can be appropriately hidden... but the pre-cum will stain the shorts or pants? anyone who with the same concerns?

That is why I tuck out my shirts to cover my crotch.

Guest GuestFB

I freeball to the swimming pool. Change into my swimming trunks at the male toilet. Swim. Bathe. Change into my clothes and freeball home.

I did that yesterday and I could 'feel' all eyes on me when I dropped my berms changing into my trunk... I can understand the curiosity and still I felt very conscious haha

While I enjoyed freeballing, I also find it kinky if I know the guy I see is also doing so. Unfortunately, it is not easy to spot guys freeballing .... anyone can share telltale signs?

At the same time, I noticed (and enjoy 'feasting' on) a lot of guys packing nice bulges in their fitting pants or berms. Damn hot.

*Conflicted* haha

How to spot Freeballer :

1. Office wear : Butt view : No underwear mark; Front view : position of cock on either side and not UP.  Error : could be wearing boxer or Jock strap or G-string.

2. Running Shorts : Front view : tell tale sign of cock movement, Error : could be wearing Jock strap or G-string.

3. Shorts : Pretty hard to tell unless it's a tight short. See Office wear.

4. Football Shorts Long : Butt view : No underwear mark; Front view : tell tale sign of cock movement. Error : could be wearing Jock strap or G-string.

How to spot Freeballer :

1. Office wear : Butt view : No underwear mark; Front view : position of cock on either side and not UP. Error : could be wearing boxer or Jock strap or G-string.

2. Running Shorts : Front view : tell tale sign of cock movement, Error : could be wearing Jock strap or G-string.

3. Shorts : Pretty hard to tell unless it's a tight short. See Office wear.

4. Football Shorts Long : Butt view : No underwear mark; Front view : tell tale sign of cock movement. Error : could be wearing Jock strap or G-string.

Woots...sexpert...

Was in JB last weekend to attend a wedding at Taman Munshi Ibrahim... i entered a mobile shop to top up my prepaid card. was greeted by a topless guy. when he stood up behind the counter could see his pubic hair as his bermuda hangs so low. he must have freeballed. requested him to help me with the top up which i could possibly do myself but just taking the advantage of the situation... my slutty moment took a better hold of me

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

I was with my friend window shopping and I shocked him when I said I saved quite a bit of money because I dont wear underwear and he went "you started free balling?"

Hmmm. .. from the way he ask the question, it appears he is not surprised. Seems like he freeballls too.

Was in JB last weekend to attend a wedding at Taman Munshi Ibrahim... i entered a mobile shop to top up my prepaid card. was greeted by a topless guy. when he stood up behind the counter could see his pubic hair as his bermuda hangs so low. he must have freeballed. requested him to help me with the top up which i could possibly do myself but just taking the advantage of the situation... my slutty moment took a better hold of me

why dun you be a slut, take a step further and act faint onto him

Oh , you slut ,slut , slut ( all in good compliment ). did you check out his package, and chest , and ohter hairy areas, did he give out a stale body odor ,

Guest Freeballer

I was having my dinner at a nearby hawker centre.  And I saw 2 people freeballing. One was wearing jeans and the other in his army uniform. Both were showing their butt crack. Quite obvious they were freeballing

They could be wearing low rise underwear...

yea...not everyone like to freeball...few friends (str8) told me they still wear undies to keep their private area 'clean' (from fabrics of jeans and pants)

Guest Freeballer

yea...not everyone like to freeball...few friends (str8) told me they still wear undies to keep their private area 'clean' (from fabrics of jeans and pants)

Few Str8 friends told you they dont freeball. Does that mean there are some other str8 friends whom still do.

Question. When a person likes to freeball. Does it mean he is not str8 ?

Guest Freeballer

Even if wear low rise underwear, the band of the underwear will show up. At the most, very little crack will show only. Almost negligible.

Yup. That was what I thought so too. There is a high chance they freeball.

Guest stiffneck

I like the feeling of freeballing.. but 

i get hardon easily.. so unless i carry a bag, will usually wear a boxer / brief. 

If i am wearing jeans, which is tighter.. then just free ball 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.