Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Do be careful of the button fly on the army bottom if you intend to go commando. On some people, the button fly does not conceal properly. Can see what is inside. 

Hahha police uniform

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Do be careful of the button fly on the army bottom if you intend to go commando. On some people, the button fly does not conceal properly. Can see what is inside. 

not only that, even CK jeans button fly, at times if u did not button up properly, it will dislodge and the opening pretty wide that anyone sitting beside you or at adjacent angle can see what's inside

19 minutes ago, garuda said:

DeMarko is Undies69?!

Yes, this is a known secret for very long!
He is the only one who bother to spend precious time changing photo of him in underwear ......

Why? Found your old flame? but better don't discuss this over here, the Moderators wont like it!

On 19 January 2016 at 1:27 AM, Guest Freeballer said:

I like to freeball when jogging or going to the gym. Have a pair of Jon Snyder split shorts but am afraid it's too "slutty" to be worn in public? Any suggestions which other mainstream brands (eg Nike, Adidas) have running shorts that are baggy at the opening and without lining?

Aussie bum

Guest Guest

Seems like freeballing in Singapore is getting more and more common... any tried freeballing overseas too and noticed the locals there freeball too ?

Read on the forum that it is  illegal to freeball in Thailand when you are out in public. Anyone freeballer whom have been to Thailand and verify this ?

19 hours ago, kkim5 said:

i only wear underwear when going work. the zipper is no joke. 

Yup  , it is too dangerous and also

I tend to forget to zip up , I cannot imagine female colleagues oogling and giggling behind me about my "willy" being exposed!

42 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

I tend to forget to zip up , I cannot imagine female colleagues oogling and giggling behind me about my "willy" being exposed!

Your worry is very valid. 

Underwear is to provide support to our Kkj and balls. 

For men who have issue with varicose veins especially in their balls may need to be extra careful. Without any support, it's free hanging. It could have impact on those veins. 

Edited by bluerunner

37 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

@lovehandle:lol::lol::lol:

'Live' screening of "Free Willy"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Willy

2 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

In Sydney, most men goes free balling while running. Quite a sight really.

Really ? That must be an enjoyable event. Not sure why that partcular trend to freeball during runs or it is their trend to freeball even during normal hours. 

9 hours ago, wintersnow said:

that should be the correct way, if im not wrong cos thats what the lining are for

You are right. Running with undies is not comfortable. Heavy and your genital can't breath lol. Australian are pretty comfortable with nudity in general i.e. locker room at gym/ pool, etc.

3 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

You are right. Running with undies is not comfortable. Heavy and your genital can't breath lol. Australian are pretty comfortable with nudity in general i.e. locker room at gym/ pool, etc.

Not just Aussies but Whites in general as they believe in carefree and personal freedom mah.

18 minutes ago, Guest said:

Not just Aussies but Whites in general as they believe in carefree and personal freedom mah.

I have this perception that Singaporean male in general will be quite comfortable to be naked in locker room... i could be wrong.

15 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

yes it is designed to release heat and at the same time provide some form of support so sportsman esp wont suffer heat injury.

i shared with guys when i was in NS and only 1 other guy openly say he was also freeballing that day as well for ippt. the others were looking at us as if we had did something wrong

Guest Guest
On ‎18‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:56 AM, Lemonjuice said:

In Sydney, most men goes free balling while running. Quite a sight really.

I was in Australia for vacation but did not noticed if the natives were freeballing when running. I did however notice some younger males freeballing in their shorts. The swing is too obvious.

In Singapore, there was only 1 incident I saw 1 guy in his teens freeballing in his FBT shorts. Initially I didn't take note, but when he walk passed me. I could see the shape of his dick outline, very obvious.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I was in Australia for vacation but did not noticed if the natives were freeballing when running. I did however notice some younger males freeballing in their shorts. The swing is too obvious.

In Singapore, there was only 1 incident I saw 1 guy in his teens freeballing in his FBT shorts. Initially I didn't take note, but when he walk passed me. I could see the shape of his dick outline, very obvious.

I also notice Koreans (those live in sydney) also love to do freeballing in their tracks. The penis head is quite visibly seen when walking (like a nice little hump) haha. 

Australians male are not shy wearing short shorts ie rugby shorts, wearing speedo and do crazy hair-dos. People just don't care lol

Edited by Lemonjuice

31 minutes ago, Lemonjuice said:

Australians is also where male are not shy wearing short shorts ie rugby shorts, wearing speedo and do crazy hair does. People just don't care lol

To be expected as their lifestyle is WORRY-LESS until it breaks.

On 4 November 2011 at 9:52 PM, Guest FT said:

freeballing under jeans?? won't it feel uncomfortable rubbing against rough material of jeans??

Omg the sensation of my dick rubbing on my dick turns me on so much

Guest Guest Freeballer
8 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

I also notice Koreans (those live in sydney) also love to do freeballing in their tracks. The penis head is quite visibly seen when walking (like a nice little hump) haha. 

Australians male are not shy wearing short shorts ie rugby shorts, wearing speedo and do crazy hair-dos. People just don't care lol

Not sure if the Koreans freeball back in their country or follow the aussie trend 

I wouldn't see free balling as anything special really.. I can't remember the last time I wore underwear. I prefer to dangle though sometimes can be slightly uncomfortable if the pants material is rough. As for erections, I dont mind people noticing.. 

19 hours ago, BenL said:

I wouldn't see free balling as anything special really.. I can't remember the last time I wore underwear. I prefer to dangle though sometimes can be slightly uncomfortable if the pants material is rough. As for erections, I dont mind people noticing.. 

Meanwhile I'm on the other end of the spectrum with nothing to show . Haha. Just only started questioning the need for underwear.

Guest Freeball in Business Pant

Freeballing in Business Pants while taking public transport is certainly not easy....

Trying my best not to get an erection... 

Guest Freeballer

Anyone knows of your classmates (Secondary, Poly or even University) free ball full time. 

Not or to sure if my assumption is correct. I am sure in the poly or university. There sure to be 1 or 2 guys that will free ball?

1 hour ago, Guest Freeballer said:

Anyone knows of your classmates (Secondary, Poly or even University) free ball full time. 

Not or to sure if my assumption is correct. I am sure in the poly or university. There sure to be 1 or 2 guys that will free ball?

Please.

Way more than just 1 or 2.

Freeballing is much more common than we think.

Guest Newbie
3 hours ago, Guest Freeballer said:

Only know 4 of my classmates free ball in secondary school. I have not seen any in poly or university.

Secondary school was when we were still wearing shorts. Quite a sight then. As they the pubic hair wasn't fully grown then

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, mate69 said:

Please.

Way more than just 1 or 2.

Freeballing is much more common than we think

anyone encounter your friends freeball in Poly or university. Did notice a few guys showing their butt crack when sitting in lecture hall. Not too sure if they are freeballing or wearing those super low waist underwear

Guest New To Freeballing
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

LOL.... nice.... anyone been to Taiwan and notice their guys freeball too ?? wonder if it is common to freeball in Taiwan..

Was told not to freeball in Thailand as it is against the law. not sure if it is true......

Guest Newbie

Was at the IT mall in near City Hall area today. It was very crowded. Can't help but some some guys crotch area shake as the walk.... wonder if they are wearing boxers or they are free balling 

Guest Guest

Was on my way home work today, There one this guy sitting on those raised cement block talking on the phone. He was wearing shorts. When I walk passed him, could see his balls dangling and he has hairy balls. Didn't get to see his dick, must have been very hairy too.

Too bad I cant stand there to see, way too obvious...

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Guest Newbie said:

Was at the IT mall in near City Hall area today. It was very crowded. Can't help but some some guys crotch area shake as the walk.... wonder if they are wearing boxers or they are free balling 

Yes they were freeballing to attract attention like bobbing boobs do.  The 'shaking' is as a result of a long cock bouncing in the crotch.  It announces to the world that you have a big one and are proud of it.  If you don't possess one but still wish to have this effect,  fret not.  Attach a round weight to the tip of your cock; overlap it with your foreskin; lastly bind the contraption with tape. There you have it!

You will be surprise how much attention you can get. So far I have used flour dough, cook glutinous rice flour, round marble and flattened lead as weights. Have a nice attempt.

Guest Bulgyboi

I'm not boasting, but I don't free ball because I need the underwear to hold my bulge down. Even boxers can be kinda revealing. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.