Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

I can relate .... Something like this:

image.jpeg

Only if you wearing thin fabric like that or your cock is a thick ones else not really noticeable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest Freeballer

I was at this basketball court in the neighbourhood. There was this group of guys 4 of them. Around the age of early 20s playing basketball. 

As I walked passed one of them I notice his dick area was bouncing as he  was running and jumping. Just when I was observing him. I noticed the other 3 dick area was bouncing when they were running and jumping around.  I was like omg.... my initial thought was the first player was wearing boxers. 

But when all 4 were bouncing. It can't be coincidence that all 4 were wearing boxers right...so my conclusion is all are freeballing.

Not sure if it is a common thing that people playing basketball ball likes to freeball due to the heat ? Or the extra lining in their basketball shorts that makes them freeball.

Or even freeballing is getting more common..

On 4/17/2016 at 7:37 AM, Guest Guest said:

Seems like freeballing in Singapore is getting more and more common... any tried freeballing overseas too and noticed the locals there freeball too ?

Read on the forum that it is  illegal to freeball in Thailand when you are out in public. Anyone freeballer whom have been to Thailand and verify this ?

R u serious? I'm freeballing otw to Bangkok now at T2. Boarding in an hr. 

Saw 2 guys at changi village hawked center last Sat morning. One slimmer guy was on white tee shirt and a long track peach color fading cotton track pant. When the sun shine from their behind, the slim guy balls and shaft can be seen soooooo clearly. 

What a nice sight of a free ball .... 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Newbie Freeballer

Not sure if I am my eyesight is getting bad. But I can't help but notice more people are freeballing. Even for secondary school students. Can see their dick swing when on school uniform and Peter attire. Not sure if it is because boxers are getting common or free balling is getting common.

Oh yeah.  Especially those in basketball shorts. The swing is very obvious.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Newbie Freeballer said:

Not sure if I am my eyesight is getting bad. But I can't help but notice more people are freeballing. Even for secondary school students. Can see their dick swing when on school uniform and Peter attire. Not sure if it is because boxers are getting common or free balling is getting common.

Oh yeah.  Especially those in basketball shorts. The swing is very obvious.

Yup sure notice a lot of people freeball in basketball shorts. A raising trend ?

On 5/4/2016 at 8:18 AM, bluerunner said:

I can relate .... Something like this:

image.jpeg

Is that u in your soft state, it looks like semi hard bulge though.

I myself is not wearing underwear right now n it didnt form as much bulge when standing up but people could still notice.

10 hours ago, Carpenter said:

I myself is not wearing underwear right now n it didnt form as much bulge when standing up but people could still notice.

I guess it's ok if there is a bulge. You have your shorts/pants on. You are not indecently exposing yourself. Be confident and be proud. 

eeeeeeeeeeee if there are family mbrs around eg sisters (I think mum stil ok since she gave birth to u and she could  have seen enugh dicks), I think better not

cos sometimes when u accidentally do  a squatting action, it might just ....

Just now, cutejack said:

I commando at home from young.the only prob when getting hard.got to hide my erection.lol

u hve any brothers at home?

but at ordinary situation, why would u erect?eg during a lunch, u get an erection

7 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

u hve any brothers at home?

but at ordinary situation, why would u erect?eg during a lunch, u get an erection

Sadly nope lovehandle.my one n only elder brother passed away 4 yrs back.Staying with mum sis n a maid.imagine.lol

For eg if while watching tv i imagine yr bulge i get erection mah.lol

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Sadly nope lovehandle.my one n only elder brother passed away 4 yrs back.Staying with mum sis n a maid.imagine.lol

ooooh!

while watching tv, u should focus

then don't freeball that frequently pls

14 minutes ago, cutejack said:

That's the prob I hate most for ppl who can erection easily.

27 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Y hate?thank god blood flow still good mah.lol

How I wish I can hve erection anytime.......and so long I don't think of "those contents and those needs" usu I will not erect unnecess

of course morning wood is a diff thing - that is a thing we hve to face for most guys

Someone scolded me haolian cos I told him isn't it morning wood a normal thing for guys?

he s younger than me and he claimed that he doesn't hve wood in the mornings

this is not haolian mah, it is a thing for most guys

So when I sleep naked in my own bedroom, I will lock my room to prevent anyone pop into my room

I was raised from young to not wear underwear at home, sorta like 'at home no one see la and it's fine', so underwear is sorta something I wear when going out.

So when I go to friend's house when I was young, I asked 'eh, you're at home in your homewear and you're wearing underwear... siao ah?' and I got a blank stare. Then also when my friends come to my house, they'll pull down my pants as prank all the time because they know I'm not wearing undies (quite fantasize that they sabo me and force HJ me, lol!)

That's where I know underwear is something to be worn 24/7 except for sleeping and shower, well, commonly la.

But I still don't wear at home, somewhat it has made me feel 'weird' wearing underwear at home, and I'll end up putting my hand inside my pants, and ended up getting hard.

Just now, lovehandle said:

oooh why your daddy(your real dad) didn't let u wear a pair at home????
but many sleep w undies too

Not commonly practiced in my family I think, even my bros all commando at home.

Even when sleep, we don't wear it (where at certain times, I'll be easily seeing my bro's morning wood, hehehe).

Sometimes when a 10 minutes out to 7-11 to get something, I don't even wear it despite wearing a tight yoga-pants, and it's quite obvious! Let em all see and be jealous about! :P

There was a point where I tried to practice wearing underwear at home, but it got me into a constant state of horniness.

Like I gotta feel my dick, and somewhat developed an underwear fetish. Funnily, I'm fine by wearing it when going out the house.

But now, it's just meh, yet I'm still commando at home (let em balls breath!).

3 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

Not commonly practiced in my family I think, even my bros all commando at home.

Even when sleep, we don't wear it (where at certain times, I'll be easily seeing my bro's morning wood, hehehe).

Sometimes when a 10 minutes out to 7-11 to get something, I don't even wear it despite wearing a tight yoga-pants, and it's quite obvious! Let em all see and be jealous about! :P

There was a point where I tried to practice wearing underwear at home, but it got me into a constant state of horniness.

Like I gotta feel my dick, and somewhat developed an underwear fetish. Funnily, I'm fine by wearing it when going out the house.

But now, it's just meh, yet I'm still commando at home (let em balls breath!).

u have many bros - some r straight or all are straight?
wow!!!! u should have seen a lot of stuff

7 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

u have many bros - some r straight or all are straight?
wow!!!! u should have seen a lot of stuff

some, well, hope it doesn't offend anyone about incest or stuff but I've once jerked my bro in his sleep when he we were sharing the same bed...

I didn't finish him off, he sorta woke up and finished himself off (sleep-jerking?)... his boxers were soaked nonetheless....

i don't find bros appealing, but if i were to share bed with friends... well, i'd probably pretend that i have a habit changing my position where my head ended up on their crotch (lmao). nonetheless, I'd often check their type of undies when they're all asleep - colour, size, brand, style, smell, etc xD

8 hours ago, bennyboi said:

some, well, hope it doesn't offend anyone about incest or stuff but I've once jerked my bro in his sleep when he we were sharing the same bed...

I didn't finish him off, he sorta woke up and finished himself off (sleep-jerking?)... his boxers were soaked nonetheless....

i don't find bros appealing, but if i were to share bed with friends... well, i'd probably pretend that i have a habit changing my position where my head ended up on their crotch (lmao). nonetheless, I'd often check their type of undies when they're all asleep - colour, size, brand, style, smell, etc xD

ok lah, doesn't sound incest

but the friend part sounded "incest" though kinky! checking out their smell

2 minutes ago, Freakboy said:

I don't think mine has an inner mesh haha , just cotton over my rod , feels even btr esp when u sweat and ur rod can be seen swinging when you're Running 

woah. that's v daring. hahahaha. there's still other gym users (esp females). so, don't wanna 走光. 

50 minutes ago, bradlee said:

I've seen ppl freeball in gym and when he is doing bench press can see his balls

wow which gym? i also wanna go haha

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

When I was in Taipei, many Taiwanese schoolies and some young guy freeballing on MRT, some were quite obvious like the pic above.

Really ?? Looks like freeballing is getting more and more common and it is not only in Singapore and among the students.

I do notice students dickson swinging when they play basketball too. 

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Really ?? Looks like freeballing is getting more and more common and it is not only in Singapore and among the students.

Sure thing as it gives freedom feel for the kkj and practicality. :D

Guest Freeballing
56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sure thing as it gives freedom feel for the kkj and practicality. :D

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone started freeballing along since secondary school days ? Or even notice other school and classmates freeballing too ?

i only know 2 of them were freeballing when they were in the first half of secondary 1. But after they were made of of by classmates. They wore underwear, but I don't think it was for Long as I still notice their dick swing when we were in secondary 2.

thinking back, it was kind of kinky to freeball in school and knowing you are not the only one.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.