Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 7:58 PM, bluerunner said:

Went swimming in the afternoon today. 

Freeball to the pool and freeball after swim as well. 

The cleaner was cleaning the changing room while I was putting on my clothes after shower. I guess he saw me putting on my board shorts without underwear. Eyes big  big  :lol::P

how I wish to eye big big too... hahaha! :P

Guest Freeballer
3 hours ago, cnjxcnjx said:

Freeballed from camp for the first time. Was getting hard at first but I got used to it as I got out hahah.

You were in your no.4 uniform or civilian clothing 

I was taking the mrt this morning and there was a guy (in his 30s, I guess) stood in front of me. 

He was in small tshirt and skinny jeans, standing there with both his hands hanging on to the rings on the monkey bar above. He was twisting his body, his tshirt went up, exposing his low rise jeans riding very low on his hip. As I was just standing behind him, I could see his butt crack and as I looked in, I saw he was not wearing any underwear. Sweet candy for Wednesday morning. :P

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 7:58 PM, bluerunner said:

Went swimming in the afternoon today. 

Freeball to the pool and freeball after swim as well. 

The cleaner was cleaning the changing room while I was putting on my clothes after shower. I guess he saw me putting on my board shorts without underwear. Eyes big  big  :lol::P

Must b yr tool also big big mah.:P:D

7 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I was taking the mrt this morning and there was a guy (in his 30s, I guess) stood in front of me. 

He was in small tshirt and skinny jeans, standing there with both his hands hanging on to the rings on the monkey bar above. He was twisting his body, his tshirt went up, exposing his low rise jeans riding very low on his hip. As I was just standing behind him, I could see his butt crack and as I looked in, I saw he was not wearing any underwear. Sweet candy for Wednesday morning. :P

So you like that candy:yuk:

Guest Guest Freeballer

I was walking a flight of stairs yesterday at one of the Malls in the east.  There was this guy whose butt was facing me. He was leaning forward to have his lunch. From that angle, he was showing a bit of his butt crack. I was standing  behind the stairs pretending to make a phone call. While enjoying the view. 

It was after around 3 minutes that I move all the way behind to check it out. Was behind trying to catch pokemon while looking down.

He was indeed freeballing.. He was young and cute though. Around 20s.

Wonder if he is shaved though. Loved to see shaved guys Wear or remove Thier pants without undies.

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Katong pool changing room got many guys with shaved pubes changing to pants or berm without undies.hehe

It it a trend now to stop wearing underwear and shaving their pubic hair among the younger generation.

Notice more and more are doing it.

Those Wonder is all these are straights 

44 minutes ago, Guest Jay said:

It it a trend now to stop wearing underwear and shaving their pubic hair among the younger generation.

Notice more and more are doing it.

Those Wonder is all these are straights 

Some str8 shave too.ever came across in changing rm n saw them walking away with gf n wife.mayb their partner complain of feeling too ticklish.:P

Edited by cutejack

On Friday, September 02, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Guest Jason said:

Looks like a nee trend of people freeballing... Seeing more and more butt cracks

Yes yes. Was in Malaysia last week. Saw quite a few young guys freeballing too. 

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 0:10 AM, Guest Newbie said:

Yes yes. Was in Malaysia last week. Saw quite a few young guys freeballing too. 

Not only in Malaysia Dude. Some parts of Indonesia too and it comes from some of the students

Guest Guest PGL Gym

I do freeball at Safra Punggol gym. Just the army shorts. Its noticable to see my balls only when I sit down and the shorts goes up. People do stare in disgust sometimes :(

2 hours ago, Guest Guest PGL Gym said:

I do freeball at Safra Punggol gym. Just the army shorts. Its noticable to see my balls only when I sit down and the shorts goes up. People do stare in disgust sometimes :(

Freeball in army shorts very easy to 走光 as the shorts is small in size.

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Freeball in army shorts very easy to 走光 as the shorts is small in size.

That I agree. When I first got the shorts, the shorts was ok. After many washes, I noticed the shape run and perhaps some shrinkage. As a results, it's easier to 走光。luckily got inner lining. 

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

That I agree. When I first got the shorts, the shorts was ok. After many washes, I noticed the shape run and perhaps some shrinkage. As a results, it's easier to 走光。luckily got inner lining. 

I was daring before wearing a cotton type white colour running shorts without any inner lining to run topless before, lucky did not 走光 much after the shorts was wet from my sweat.

50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I was daring before wearing a cotton type white colour running shorts without any inner lining to run topless before, lucky did not 走光 much after the shorts was wet from my sweat.

Anything white for shorts/trunks/tights is risqué (with/without lining). I avoid them as much as possible. 

6 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Anything white for shorts/trunks/tights is risqué (with/without lining). I avoid them as much as possible. 

If the white shorts have lining or you wear undies underneath still not so bad. It is dangerous if you freeball if the shorts don't have lining.

I still see a number Chinese uncles wearing white cotton shorts - most without undies. 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If the white shorts have lining or you wear undies underneath still not so bad. It is dangerous if you freeball if the shorts don't have lining.

I still see a number Chinese uncles wearing white cotton shorts - most without undies. You can see them in hawker centres, void decks, etc. I dont see them worrying about spilling their junk.

Anyone knows or witness your classmates in university or poly freeballing.

When I was in University Hostel. I do see people washing and hanging the clothing to dry. From shorts to jeans to t shirts. But I do Notice some of them do not hang their inner beauty to dry. 

One of my course mate freeball but alas he is straight. He shaves 

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone knows or witness your classmates in university or poly freeballing.

When I was in University Hostel. I do see people washing and hanging the clothing to dry. From shorts to jeans to t shirts. But I do Notice some of them do not hang their inner beauty to dry. 

One of my course mate freeball but alas he is straight. He shaves 

Freeballing during Uni days is common. Saw it happening even during my time which was eons ago. Haha. 

Ppl dun hang underwear outside because there are perverts who steal underwear especially women's one. 

Men shaving their pubes is common these days. It's a lifestyle. We have evolved and made progress. Do not be left behind. :lol:

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Freeballing during Uni days is common. Saw it happening even during my time which was eons ago. Haha. 

Ppl dun hang underwear outside because there are perverts who steal underwear especially women's one. 

Men shaving their pubes is common these days. It's a lifestyle. We have evolved and made progress. Do not be left behind. :lol:

Wonder why freeballing during University days are common.  Less clothings to wash ? Or simply follow the trend.

Talk about shaving.  I still believe a lot of people don't shave as I still see people at the urinal eith bushy hair and they don't even trim 

8 hours ago, Guest Jay said:

Wonder why freeballing during University days are common.  Less clothings to wash ? Or simply follow the trend.

Talk about shaving.  I still believe a lot of people don't shave as I still see people at the urinal eith bushy hair and they don't even trim 

Talk about freeballing in Uni..,,, i rememeber my days in poly too. Where i see lots of butt cracks. Seen a fair bit in the toilet that are not shave,,,, very bushy.

The 2 people in the shower area were also clean shaven, except me. what's happening? all Sg guys got free shaving or something? i didn't stick around long enough to see if they went home in commando thou.

33 minutes ago, bluefish20008 said:

Hard to shave sia. Fordyce spots always cause troubles. Tried once and bled ...

Yes yes. Need to have some trials and errors tupe of blades, type of foam and all play a part. I always stick to trial and rested method. 

Of course if got extra $, can pamper myself w a waxing session. 

12 hours ago, Guest Jason said:

I cant help but notice every time when I am near the sea side. I cannot help but notice there seems to be a fair bit of guys freeballing. Anyone got similar experience.

You are near the sea mah? You don't expect people to have double layer clothings there.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.