Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

You kidding me?! Both of you are in super duper denial mode, I must say. :smokin:

Haha, let the kids have their fun, denial or not. Nowadays kids have all the information at their fingertips to decide their lives. Live and let live.

15 hours ago, Freakboy said:

Freeballed to school again today haha, my desk mate saw the bulge and started fondling with it during class lol, has to wait for another 20min before my rod became soft before leaving the class haha 

No need to wait 20 mins for your rod to go soft, just jerk off and it will go soft instantly.

First time wearing a boxer to work. Felt like freeballing. Now I know why some ppl freeball at gym. Imagine u r wearing boxer , go to gym after work. I think I also won't wear boxer under running shorts kinda weird. 

Happens to me during my school days, in between classes. Tight blue colour shots with zip... Cannot remember why I had a bonner then. I was with a class mate in a quiet outdoor area (school compound). We chatted. He noticed my bulge, throbbing... He said jokingly wanna touch....touch only... I allow him...good friend mah... The more he touch the harder I get...haha
He's straight. Now married with kids. We still keep intouch...not physically...

Guest Jeans Lover
On 07/10/2016 at 0:22 PM, share said:

Happens to me during my school days, in between classes. Tight blue colour shots with zip... Cannot remember why I had a bonner then. I was with a class mate in a quiet outdoor area (school compound). We chatted. He noticed my bulge, throbbing... He said jokingly wanna touch....touch only... I allow him...good friend mah... The more he touch the harder I get...haha
He's straight. Now married with kids. We still keep intouch...not physically...

I was intrigue with freeballing after seeing some classmates in white school shorts freeballing coz it is obvious that they are not showing any visible underwear line. There was even a classmate who unzip and pulled his shorts down in the toilet cubicle without closing the door for all to see him airing his dick!

Just now, biLanjiao said:

nice,, i do that too. 

that's kool .. thought I am abnormal to wear cock ring while at work in commando

anyhow, love ur butt in your profile pic .. so sexy, wanna feel it

not sure if this guy that talks to me the toilet is freeballing cos he is holding his dick with his fly open washing it at the basin after peeing

he turned and talked to me while the dick is still in his hand, don really see any underwear except for his thick one

saw another young guy who was the reverse wearing too much layer. saw him changing in the changing room and he strip out of his tights and shorts n im surprised that he has an underwear inside.... omg.... wear so much not scared suffocation meh

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone freeball when they travel overseas too ? 

15 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Depending on which country when what is the weather there. 

Surely cannot free ball in winter right?   Haha

Sometimes I freeball when I wear dark bottom.

If freeballing is just a habit I guess the location or country is somewhat irrelevant. Rather, the suitableness matters e.g. temperature like what bluerunner has pointed out.

If freeballing is about maybe hinting people about something with that bulge perhaps we should be careful especially when overseas? Haha.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone freeball when they travel overseas too ? 

I tried freeballing on the plane and it was uncomfortable. I think when sitting for such a long time, one needs the balls to be lifted and out of the way - what do you guys think? Plus when sitting for so long, the balls and groin area tend to get warm and sweaty and sometimes not wearing undies results in the balls 'sticking' to the groin. Having said that, have definitely noticed some people not wearing undies, especially when they wear those super loose. tie at the waist type pants that some people (mostly European tourists) wear in parts of Asia.

Other then when actually flying, of course there is the added advantage of not having to pack, carry and wash undies - not that they weigh much anyway.

Depending on which country when what is the weather there. 

Surely cannot free ball in winter right?   Haha

1 hour ago, admeric said:

Sometimes I freeball when I wear dark bottom.

If freeballing is just a habit I guess the location or country is somewhat irrelevant. Rather, the suitableness matters e.g. temperature like what bluerunner has pointed out.

If freeballing is about maybe hinting people about something with that bulge perhaps we should be careful especially when overseas? Haha.

does it really matter? our undies (produce from latest techgy in this era) - shouldn't act like a warmer/winter clothing right?
It should be worn as good as none (however giving the best support) yet not making we, Asians sweat in there....
right , blue runner?

so whether the underwear or not in winter shdnt have any impact but your longjohns etc shd impact

If weather too cold I prefer the to keep my little bro warm. Else, it shrinks so small. Hahaha. 

So far, I don't remember going freeball in winter (except that when I'm in the house with heater turned on). Other than winter, I'm go commando frequently. :P

oh yes, sweat pants is catching up here. Prc loves it. Who is cut, who is not can be determined from the sweat pants bulge if that person goes commando in it. :clap:

If weather too cold I prefer the to keep my little bro warm. Else, it shrinks so small. Hahaha. 

So far, I don't remember going freeball in winter (except that when I'm in the house with heater turned on). Other than winter, I'm go commando frequently. :P

oh yes, sweat pants is catching up here. Prc loves it. Who is cut, who is not can be determined from the sweat pants bulge if that person goes commando in it. :clap:

wow, u really stare?

6 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

yea have noticed more and more guys wearing sweat pants 
looks like they freeball under that

Is it now the 'IN' trend thing to wear sweat pants just to freeball ?

Or the sweat pants really make them sweat, freeballing is just to keep the nether region cool ?

1 hour ago, deathblade88 said:

Is it now the 'IN' trend thing to wear sweat pants just to freeball ?

Or the sweat pants really make them sweat, freeballing is just to keep the nether region cool ?

I'm not sure
For sure more and more guys are wearing sweat pants though
Not that they are cheap
So I'm just trying to see if it is because more guys are freeballing and that's a more comfortable pants to freeball in

3 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

I'm not sure
For sure more and more guys are wearing sweat pants though
Not that they are cheap
So I'm just trying to see if it is because more guys are freeballing and that's a more comfortable pants to freeball in

Not cheap ?

https://www.groupon.sg/deals/shopping/gg-groupon-001-c-000001-tn-1ks-iab-5/721327622

http://www.uniqlo.com/sg/store/men-light-sweat-easy-pants-1776060016.html

http://www.uniqlo.com/sg/store/men-light-sweat-pants-1776090001.html

Very reasonable leh.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.