Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

16 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Dun need to. One look is all you need. Haha

wow,bluerunner
姜还是老的辣
Is that what they say the "deadly stare" from gays (usu btms are better at such stares)

16 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

I'm not sure
For sure more and more guys are wearing sweat pants though
Not that they are cheap
So I'm just trying to see if it is because more guys are freeballing and that's a more comfortable pants to freeball in

ordinary sweat pants should be very affordable
I have bought high fashion type - conceptually sweat pants kind of concept....then it is not cheap esp from land of fashion...

But i have never got the idea or bought such materials for the sake of freeballing, bcos be it whatever shorts/track pants etc, freeballing is never an alternative for me。。。。at home probably once a while
To me sweat pants are quite heavy/thick cotton/ wool kind of materials (in comparison to other kind of pants), hence I will minimise wearing it  that often

In china, in jp, in usa, yes pls wear it as often except summer

On 10/21/2016 at 1:59 PM, Guest freeball said:

Anyone wipes their dick after peeing when freeball?

saw a person wash at the basin in the toilet and turned facing me talking to me while washing

On 10/21/2016 at 1:34 PM, bluerunner said:

If weather too cold I prefer the to keep my little bro warm. Else, it shrinks so small. Hahaha. 

So far, I don't remember going freeball in winter (except that when I'm in the house with heater turned on). Other than winter, I'm go commando frequently. :P

oh yes, sweat pants is catching up here. Prc loves it. Who is cut, who is not can be determined from the sweat pants bulge if that person goes commando in it. :clap:

On 10/21/2016 at 3:39 PM, enthuboy_93 said:

yea have noticed more and more guys wearing sweat pants 
looks like they freeball under that

On 10/21/2016 at 3:48 PM, deathblade88 said:

Is it now the 'IN' trend thing to wear sweat pants just to freeball ?

Or the sweat pants really make them sweat, freeballing is just to keep the nether region cool ?

23 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Dun need to. One look is all you need. Haha

yes i agree, one look u can tell if they are freeballing and their shape. depending on the thickness of the material, some are less obvious

23 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

I'm not sure
Not that they are cheap
So I'm just trying to see if it is because more guys are freeballing and that's a more comfortable pants to freeball in

23 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

I'm not sure
Not that they are cheap

23 hours ago, deathblade88 said:

bought from taobao only SGD3-4 only

but dont expect those thick thick type like uniqlo and h&m

59 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

@-Ignored-: strong gaydar has nothing to do with top or bottom but I do agree that she plays a part. My gaydar gets stronger as I aged. Hahaha. 

She??? Who? 

Btms?

Gaydar is gaydar

deadly stare is a stare that comes w a "gin"(read in hokkien) and abit of "silent huh!"

it s nt u have aged, it s u have matured like wine....

40 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

bought from taobao only SGD3-4 only

but dont expect those thick thick type like uniqlo and h&m

Ya hence i said those i personally handpicked fr ctries of high fashion is of quality

also fr taobao, if u add on the postage, it shdnt b just that amt, a basic shipping fees shd b abt 10sgd?

Guest Cute Boi
2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

@-Ignored-: strong gaydar has nothing to do with top or bottom but I do agree that she plays a part. My gaydar gets stronger as I aged. Hahaha. 

OMG you are en route to becoming a lao Tiko Peh.

7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Ya hence i said those i personally handpicked fr ctries of high fashion is of quality

also fr taobao, if u add on the postage, it shdnt b just that amt, a basic shipping fees shd b abt 10sgd?

depending on how you ship and how many other items you buy one time to share the shipping cost. usually for me just a bit more depending on weight.

1 hour ago, Guest Rinse said:

Love it when occasionally, you encounter some guys walk over to the basin to rinse the dick.

and they dont even care to hide it...

yum yum...

I'm ok w guy going to the basin to fetch water to rinse. But... but he should not place his dick inside the basin and rinse it there! The latter is quite gross. 

Guest Pee Wee
6 hours ago, Pd69 said:

I always have a small tissue paper on my palm to wipe after urinating to ensure there is no dribbling of urine on my jeans.

Yeah I do that too, otherwise sometimes can smell. Have to use right type of tissue paper or toilet paper also, otherwise when wet it tears off and sticks to dick and can get messy.

1 minute ago, Guest Pee Wee said:

Yeah I do that too, otherwise sometimes can smell. Have to use right type of tissue paper or toilet paper also, otherwise when wet it tears off and sticks to dick and can get messy.

Agree.ever happened that to me n when someone wanted to suck, he got hard time removing those sticking tissue b4 sucking it.lol

2 hours ago, Guest Rinse said:

Love it when occasionally, you encounter some guys walk over to the basin to rinse the dick.

and they dont even care to hide it...

yum yum...

Yes, mostly are muslims, hardly others
it is a must for them

Cutejk

u r very wrong, always loh

I didn't stand there to peep hor, but I see it so long there are certain race in the toilet
if not some will use a water bottle or hide in the toilet like what bluerunner mentioned

but nearly all who did it at the basin, the tap water dripped onto the floor as well, that is the part I don't like
U really use tissue all the time??

never in my whole life use a tissue paper on my dick at normal toileting situation

ie why I don't freeball, I m an ez precum leaker, but at outside/normal situation, I doubt there is any situation that will make my precum flows..
Can u share w me why do u need to wash? I assumed u r a Chinese?

10 minutes ago, cutejack said:

So far no one does that la

myself will wash it at the basin by holding my dick.

did that few days back in a shopping ctr toilet.a young guy look at me n my dick disgustingly.str8 i guess.hmmmm.hahaha

21 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I'm ok w guy going to the basin to fetch water to rinse. But... but he should not place his dick inside the basin and rinse it there! The latter is quite gross. 

23 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Yes, mostly are muslims, hardly others
it is a must for them

Cutejk

u r very wrong, always loh

I didn't stand there to peep hor, but I see it so long there are certain race in the toilet
if not some will use a water bottle or hide in the toilet like what bluerunner mentioned

but nearly all who did it at the basin, the tap water dripped onto the floor as well, that is the part I don't like
U really use tissue all the time??

never in my whole life use a tissue paper on my dick at normal toileting situation

ie why I don't freeball, I m an ez precum leaker, but at outside/normal situation, I doubt there is any situation that will make my precum flows..
Can u share w me why do u need to wash? I assumed u r a Chinese?

I use tissue or water to rinse my little bro for hygiene purpose la.u wont know when u will get it sucked.lol

Guest Freeballer John
15 hours ago, diang said:
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 11:10 PM, Guest Rinse said:

No laa...

where got ppl go to the extend of placing their dick inside the sink to wipe/rinse it.

that is not even possible!

:twisted:

If there is someone dick that can reach the sink to wash. I am sure it is one juicy and long dick. 

Will suck him on the spot.

Has anyone been caught in a situation of accidental exposure during Secondary school.

I was caught a few times when sitting down. I saw quite a few of my school mare dick too...

Was walking down Orchard Road over the weekend. Can help but see the some of the penis shape very clear on the sweat pants. Some of them can even see clear the dick shape. 

More people be it straight or gays are freeballing ?

12 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I was waiting for my bus to get back to Singapore. There were a few Malay young men (25-28yo) seating on the bench in front. Noticed 1-2 were free balling. Could see their butt cracks. Not complaining. Just sharing. :clap:

You must be enjoying yourself with the view.

Chances are when one can show the butt crack to a very low level., it is safe to say the person is freeballing.

I was shopping at one of the malls last week. As I travelling down to the basement. I saw a nice cherry butt crack. Nice fair and smooth. At first I thought it could be the person was underwear had drop a bit. So I purposely move nearer to see and I manged to see that he was indeed freeballing.  So I purposely stood near him and pretend to be making a call. He has those boyish look. 

Then just yesterday I was eating at MacDonalds for lunch and was 2 more guys freeballing in their PT attire.

Guest Freeballer

I visit the gym regularly. More often than not can see guys freeballing when doing workout.

In the shower room too. Can see them pulling down their shorts without undies and putting on without undies after shower. Majority are cleanly shave. Wonder if there is a growing trend of freeballing and fully shave.

For me my other half like it bushy. Ever since I saw people going to the gym without undies. I follow suit and always turning on my other half.

1 hour ago, JoBoyyy said:

i would recommend freeballing for those who have yet to try it. i've been wearing just boxers at home since i can remember, but i'm currently on my 6th day of not wearing underwear ANYWHERE. it feels good, albeit slightly embarrassing when i get random erections when walking, and especially when I work out. i like wearing relatively short shorts so when i read something dirty on my phone and get hard on the bus my cock actually pokes out from underneath the shorts. i place my bag on my lap tho so it's not a big deal. regardless, its still a nice and naughty feeling ;)

i wanna seat and workout near u.. haha..

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.