Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest freeball_all_the_way
I had a masseur over to my home. He had me lie on the floor on his mat. While he was doing my neck and shoulders, I noticed through the leg of his shorts that he was free-balling & semi-erect. It was like providing entertainment while rendering service. He must have practiced it well because as he moved while squatting, he made the legs of his shorts climb up his thighs so that his balls plopped out right in front of my face and dangling as he massaged. He was quite something! Here is a forum: http://forums.freeba...wtopic.php?t=68

contacts please~

It's Friday and Dress Down Day and Freeballing Day! I went to office in my jeans less underwear! The feeling of my jewel rubbing against my jeans is making me very horny! The sensation is magnified by the fact that I just did my manscaping last night... Feeling very smooth, sexy and clean..... But I'm really horny! Argh!

freeballing under jeans?? won't it feel uncomfortable rubbing against rough material of jeans??

Oh no.... In fact it is very comfortable!

The jeans ensure that my jewel is not too visible when I am walking....

At least the bouncing will not be so obvious....

It has been one full day of freedom....

I'm looking forward to a mighty eruption later!

And with jeans, you need no dry cleaning... ;)

Yes, frankly I love to freeballing too...

But sometime, still need to wear as I need to move around to meet clients.

There was once I free balled in my business pants...

My client was a charming middle aged man....

I was so attracted to him that I had an erection while talking to him....

Could not stand properly after the meeting...

I think he saw the tent....

I was so embarrassed...

Hence, I only go commando when I'm in jeans nowadays...

To be safe....

Wah... I got inspired by you guys and I free balled all the day since last Friday!

Have not have anything between me and my jeans!

The feeling is just so fantastic!

My balls tend to hang lower without underwear....

However, do need to be mindful that not only can a free hanging prick very visible through jeans,

A freeballer can also be easily identified at the urinals in the toilet.

When you unbuckled your belt, unbuttoned your jeans and take out your gem to release yourself,

people standing next to you can easily tell if you are wearing underwear or not....

If the observers is out to tease you,

Then you may end up with an unwanted hardon at that point in time....

I always free ball when I am in the gym :) Wearing the fitness attire the running shorts is very sexy :) Only problem with free balling is when I am doing a class! There were times we needed to lie down and do sit ups or some leg exercise, I am super conscious on whether I am going to expose my balls or dick! Later some girl see and complain! But if it was guys and I know they are gay, then its ok :twisted:

Wah... I got inspired by you guys and I free balled all the day since last Friday!

Have not have anything between me and my jeans!

The feeling is just so fantastic!

My balls tend to hang lower without underwear....

However, do need to be mindful that not only can a free hanging prick very visible through jeans,

A freeballer can also be easily identified at the urinals in the toilet.

When you unbuckled your belt, unbuttoned your jeans and take out your gem to release yourself,

people standing next to you can easily tell if you are wearing underwear or not....

If the observers is out to tease you,

Then you may end up with an unwanted hardon at that point in time....

hey dude, i have too been going without for 3 weeks straight now. though i'm no seasoned commando, but hey, freebird starts somewhere don't they?

actually, your groin isn't as obvious as think of it to be. unless you are some hung horse, it is usually us, new commandos that get all self conscious about it. cos we are insecure, we tend to keep getting paranoid that people know. speaking from experience, it isn't all that prominent. in order for someone to even get a hint that you aren't wearing underwear, they would have to gawk and stare and examine it for a prolong period of time, to notice its movement - if it comes to that, he/she was asking for it weren't they. you dont have to be ashamed.

going underwearless isn't about exhibitionist or aa, at least for me, its for the comfort level. it feels great i swear! i love how it can move freely in the comforts of my pants. i have done so in jeans, berms, and working pants. fbts and sport shorts are taken for granted as only bird-stranglers wear underwear with those. for me, only the thin material berms are more visible~ but who cares....

so far i havent gotten attention from the urinals. the only time i can feel the eye judging me in the showers in the school gym. after the shower, where i have to awkwardly struggle on my tight jeans without any underwear - it's super obvious, and you can always feel those eyes screaming - no underwear?! 0.o

shy laughs*

if anyone is uncomfortable to freeball, alternative choice is to wear a boxer shorts or boxers. still close to free ball but protect your jewel. but then if you got reaction, then cannot be help.

i think wearing boxers is just a mental security compared to freeballing. it doesnt make much a difference other than making it warmer and stuffier. hahahahha boxershorts are like underwear - what's the diff? hahaha

but having said this, i like underwear as i think it's damn sexy. i just don't like wearing it. laughs to myself**

all men should go without!!!

actually it is a matter of hygiene. if you urine, and the pants get stain with urine, there will be a smell unless you wash like Malays.

erm, unless you dribble loads of urine? if you bother to clear the last drops, and even wipe of the excess if need be, i think it does fine. plus people change their pants as often as they change their underwear no? at least i do. hmmmmmm

underwear doesn't improve your hygine if you don't have clean habits. it just a make shift leak diaper - which to me is kinda gross. i don't know about you...

i don't think freeballers are any less hygienic. that's a baseless sweeping statement.

Guest Marad44

There is a recent trend in sex appeal in South Indian movies where guys in boxers fold up their sarong in dancing & fighting scenes. In the rigorous movements and falls, the sarong fips up and bares the boxers in uncompromising state. So as not to make them look blatantly vulgar, the bashful angles are edited to quick sequences Nice trickery to escape the censors' cut. Oh well, who would censure their Kamasutra outbursts if no one is complaining? -_-

Edited by Marad44

hey dude, i have too been going without for 3 weeks straight now. though i'm no seasoned commando, but hey, freebird starts somewhere don't they?

actually, your groin isn't as obvious as think of it to be. unless you are some hung horse, it is usually us, new commandos that get all self conscious about it. cos we are insecure, we tend to keep getting paranoid that people know. speaking from experience, it isn't all that prominent. in order for someone to even get a hint that you aren't wearing underwear, they would have to gawk and stare and examine it for a prolong period of time, to notice its movement - if it comes to that, he/she was asking for it weren't they. you dont have to be ashamed.

going underwearless isn't about exhibitionist or aa, at least for me, its for the comfort level. it feels great i swear! i love how it can move freely in the comforts of my pants. i have done so in jeans, berms, and working pants. fbts and sport shorts are taken for granted as only bird-stranglers wear underwear with those. for me, only the thin material berms are more visible~ but who cares....

so far i havent gotten attention from the urinals. the only time i can feel the eye judging me in the showers in the school gym. after the shower, where i have to awkwardly struggle on my tight jeans without any underwear - it's super obvious, and you can always feel those eyes screaming - no underwear?! 0.o

shy laughs*

Hi... Yes I totally agree with you....

I am enjoying myself totally.

However, I guess it is a matter of personal choice and preference.

I personally feel very sexy whenever I am Freeballing....

I hv decided....

I will start Freeballing.....

Not too sure when I will revert back to wearing underwear,

But I will definitely attempt to go commando for as long as I can....

Will start counting....

This is day 5....

Hi... Yes I totally agree with you....

I am enjoying myself totally.

However, I guess it is a matter of personal choice and preference.

I personally feel very sexy whenever I am Freeballing....

I hv decided....

I will start Freeballing.....

Not too sure when I will revert back to wearing underwear,

But I will definitely attempt to go commando for as long as I can....

Will start counting....

This is day 5....

if you like, we could keep each other in check. its the start that's always hard.

habits die hard. hahahahhaha but we should communicate elsewhere though.

i need someone to remind me too. hahahaha

erm, unless you dribble loads of urine? if you bother to clear the last drops, and even wipe of the excess if need be, i think it does fine. plus people change their pants as often as they change their underwear no? at least i do. hmmmmmm

underwear doesn't improve your hygine if you don't have clean habits. it just a make shift leak diaper - which to me is kinda gross. i don't know about you...

i don't think freeballers are any less hygienic. that's a baseless sweeping statement.

it is not a sweeping baseless statement, i think it is fine too if you change them regularly but how many people does it?

it is not a sweeping baseless statement, i think it is fine too if you change them regularly but how many people does it?

it is a sweeping baseless statement unless you have ways to prove that all freeballers don't change their pants often.

hey if one is unhygienic, he is unhygienic. he wont change his pants, nor his underwear for that matter. a thin piece of cloth is not going to up anyone's hygiene level by a notch.

no offense.

it is a sweeping baseless statement unless you have ways to prove that all freeballers don't change their pants often.

hey if one is unhygienic, he is unhygienic. he wont change his pants, nor his underwear for that matter. a thin piece of cloth is not going to up anyone's hygiene level by a notch.

no offense.

if you insist it is a sweeping statement so be it, but i insist it is not a sweeping statement.

I'm a seasoned freeballer... Actually, no big deal once you are used to it...

agree.

for me, other than when i go to work (mon - fri between 8-6pm), i freeball all other times.

in fact, at times even in my exec wear, i would freeball. once u get used to it, no big deal actually.

and you will just be able to enjoy the free feeling.

agree.

for me, other than when i go to work (mon - fri between 8-6pm), i freeball all other times.

in fact, at times even in my exec wear, i would freeball. once u get used to it, no big deal actually.

and you will just be able to enjoy the free feeling.

That's cool. I known several guys who freeball after swim or when they are not-working. Sometimes after gym also freeball! hahah.

i need help from the more experience freeballers. just went full-term recently.

when i gym right, my friend tends to shrink cos the blood goes elsewhere ( i know some guys will go boasting that their's become larger while they gym) - but i aint having no dirty thoughts, and am just gyming faithfully. thing is, when it shrinks, it no longer hangs down, but sorta sticks out? it thus becomes very obvious when i lie down for bench presses that i'm going commando? veryyyyyy obvious.

anything i can do about it / you all know of a way i can counter it?

cos some ajs are staring, and i mean staring - and i'm not appreciating it. growls*

A bit of a dilemma, eh? Do you have to free-ball when you bench-press? Doesn't it boil down to pleasing yourself or them?

hahahha i freeball full-time. means i dont wear on normal days too. hahahahha so its not situation specific. hahaha

Freeballed recently while wearing jeans. Really shiok. Forgot that i hand nothing between me and my jeans till i tried to sit down....got my balls squashed and was damned uncomfortable. Any recommendations to prevent this?

Guest Marad44
... tried to sit down....got my balls squashed and was damned uncomfortable. Any recommendations to prevent this?
Seems like the mouse needs a bigger cage. Some jeans cuts could choke :blink: the critters if they are not small. Also, I understand that tightness isn't good for sperm production.

Seems like the mouse needs a bigger cage. Some jeans cuts could choke :blink: the critters if they are not small. Also, I understand that tightness isn't good for sperm production.

i dont think sperm is much of concern for us. we can be the most fertile male but its just going down some throat of toilet bowl~

to Marad 44; try loser jeans, those where you can sorta leave some space for the droppers.

Guest Marad44
... try loser jeans, those where you can sorta leave some space for the droppers.
Thanks psp, I was referring to peeps' BMW which needed a larger garage, not my old Morris Minor. :oops: Edited by Marad44

Thanks psp, I was referring to peeps' BMW which needed a larger garage, not my old Morris Minor. :oops:

oh yeah. saw the wrong quote. blur~

well a car is useless without a good driver. may your old morris serve you just fine~

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.