Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 1/27/2022 at 1:52 PM, Underwearless said:

Have to return to office more regularly now, it mean having to put on underwear. 

Problem is - it is so hot and humid today.. i felt like removing my underwear so that it will be cooler.. 

that temptation to do so… 😬

What’s stopping you to do so?

On 1/27/2022 at 1:52 PM, Underwearless said:

Have to return to office more regularly now, it mean having to put on underwear. 

Problem is - it is so hot and humid today.. i felt like removing my underwear so that it will be cooler.. 

that temptation to do so… 😬

I freeball in office pants... No rules saying cannot in office. 

On 1/28/2022 at 3:22 PM, Guest guest said:

I freeball most of the time including while on work. Surprise seeing my colleague at warehouse freeball too when his bermuda was dropping loose while moving cartons. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1486959908159311873

HAWT!!

It's so temptingly hot. *Drooling*

Edited by yuquidam

On 1/28/2022 at 3:22 PM, Guest guest said:

I freeball most of the time including while on work. Surprise seeing my colleague at warehouse freeball too when his bermuda was dropping loose while moving cartons. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1486959908159311873

He was trying to seduce you. 😂

On 1/28/2022 at 5:37 PM, ryk said:

He was trying to seduce you. 😂

Yes more and more guys are turning into commando be it young, middle-aged or old uncles.... Maybe they feel good about it when onlookers stare at their bouncing bulges or ass clevage.

On 1/28/2022 at 4:13 PM, yuquidam said:

HAWT!!

It's so temptingly hot. *Drooling*

On 1/28/2022 at 6:14 PM, DeMarko said:

Yes more and more guys are turning into commando be it young, middle-aged or old uncles.... Maybe they feel good about it when onlookers stare at their bouncing bulges or ass clevage.

Uploaded another 2 pic in my twitter page while he was trying to fix the electrical box. 

On 11/13/2018 at 12:46 PM, still said:

Saw this from Stomp. Looked he was having hard on and freeballing. Haha

20181113_124535.jpg

Two sexy women standing besides him, no wonder he got hard on.

I like going commando because the feeling of having your dick rubbing/:brushing against your inner thighs throughout the whole time is nice ; when you sit  or when you move your legs each time. Only downside is sometimes I accidentally squeeze my ballls between my thighs or the occasional times when one of my thighs accidentally ‘press’ or ‘sit’ on my dick against the cushion or the seat especially when I’m sitting on the floor or a cushion on the floor. 

Not sure if anyone else experienced the same. 

On 1/28/2022 at 11:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

I like going commando because the feeling of having your dick rubbing/:brushing against your inner thighs throughout the whole time is nice ; when you sit  or when you move your legs each time. Only downside is sometimes I accidentally squeeze my ballls between my thighs or the occasional times when one of my thighs accidentally ‘press’ or ‘sit’ on my dick against the cushion or the seat especially when I’m sitting on the floor or a cushion on the floor. 

Not sure if anyone else experienced the same. 

Your dick must be damnnnnn long and your balls very low hanging. 

On 2/1/2022 at 5:25 PM, supermann said:

Your dick must be damnnnnn long and your balls very low hanging. 

I'm quite lean and I don't have thick thighs. But yes they are a little low hanging. 

Guest Armpits
On 2/2/2022 at 1:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

I'm quite lean and I don't have thick thighs. But yes they are a little low hanging. 

I used to freeball until I get tenants who is family with young children. Now I had to hide my hairy banana. Don't want to get accused of paedophilia. Don't say ah, can't even go topless. 

I saw something ‘interesting’ at the bus stop yesterday. This young chap (in his mid 20s) in shorts (not the running or sports type; button w zipper kind). 
His shorts fits very nicely around his thighs No sign of the nude ent exposure. 
However, I could see a little protrusion in front. No visible shape was observed. The tightly fitted shorts did not show any visible underwear line from the back too. 
I am sure he was not wearing any underwear 

On 2/4/2022 at 8:01 AM, bluerunner said:

I saw something ‘interesting’ at the bus stop yesterday. This young chap (in his mid 20s) in shorts (not the running or sports type; button w zipper kind). 
His shorts fits very nicely around his thighs No sign of the nude ent exposure. 
However, I could see a little protrusion in front. No visible shape was observed. The tightly fitted shorts did not show any visible underwear line from the back too. 
I am sure he was not wearing any underwear 

Go up and ask him

On 2/4/2022 at 9:35 AM, radiusulnar said:

Plucked up the courage to be commando on first day of work.

Only to have to hide in the toilet to cool down to avoid getting sacked.

Serves me right

4Feb22.png

wow wanna grab that

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you guys notice but I myself notice more and more men are freeballing when I m in the gym shower/locker area.

Saw few stripping down their pants/jeans/bermuda without any undie when they are changing into their gym attire after arriving at locker from their work. And also saw few putting on their shorts without undie after their shower. 

On 2/21/2022 at 3:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

I don't know if you guys notice but I myself notice more and more men are freeballing when I m in the gym shower/locker area.

Saw few stripping down their pants/jeans/bermuda without any undie when they are changing into their gym attire after arriving at locker from their work. And also saw few putting on their shorts without undie after their shower. 

Same observation.

Guest Lar   lar

Less laundry to wash lor, guys are lazy, only sex and food they are hardworking, housework guys hate.

Guest Guest 69

Wore my new khakis yesterday for the first time and freeballed as usual. Pants were too tight and had a couple of semi hard-ons while in the train. So embarrassing had to cover with my bag.

Guest Freeball
On 2/25/2022 at 2:19 PM, Guest Guest 69 said:

Wore my new khakis yesterday for the first time and freeballed as usual. Pants were too tight and had a couple of semi hard-ons while in the train. So embarrassing had to cover with my bag.

U won't get anymore hardon in pants if u r use to freeball frequently. 

I have been freeballing over years. So when I freeball in my slim fit office pants ,I felt nothing aroused already. Oni my dick shape seen on my pants will make people aroused. 😁

On 2/25/2022 at 4:26 PM, Guest Freeball said:

U won't get anymore hardon in pants if u r use to freeball frequently. 

I have been freeballing over years. So when I freeball in my slim fit office pants ,I felt nothing aroused already. Oni my dick shape seen on my pants will make people aroused. 😁

Better pray the pants won't tear either front or back 😬

Those free balling stare at me when i put on my micro mini g-string or thong i just looked back and smile

On 2/28/2022 at 10:32 AM, fetish69 said:

Those free balling stare at me when i put on my micro mini g-string or thong i just looked back and smile

Micro size underwear, thongs and jocks will always attract attention no matter what. Straight men and curious men will just look and look away. Gay men will look, and look again, and still look. Haha. 

Was at coffeeshop having kopi after shopping for groceries. Across my table came a family of 3 sitting, father(50+), mother and son(20+). Both father and son were freeballing. Son was wearing the youngest in trend super short length black shorts. He sat down with legs widely spread and started playing on phone and immediately exposed his ball. Father was wearing the decathlon black shorts and the opening also exposed his ball and part of his cock. Getting more normal to see people freeballing nowadays. 

On 2/28/2022 at 6:08 PM, Guest Guest said:

Was at coffeeshop having kopi after shopping for groceries. Across my table came a family of 3 sitting, father(50+), mother and son(20+). Both father and son were freeballing. Son was wearing the youngest in trend super short length black shorts. He sat down with legs widely spread and started playing on phone and immediately exposed his ball. Father was wearing the decathlon black shorts and the opening also exposed his ball and part of his cock. Getting more normal to see people freeballing nowadays. 

Whao..lucky u. This is why we call family jewel which u managed to see all.

On 2/28/2022 at 11:11 AM, bluerunner said:

Micro size underwear, thongs and jocks will always attract attention no matter what. Straight men and curious men will just look and look away. Gay men will look, and look again, and still look. Haha. 

Was jogging at punggol park one morning. A matured Chinese guy came with his not sure bf or mb , tall damn good looking hunky indian guy wearing leapord spot short translucent shorts like hot pants till his red thong can be seen. One married old uncle with his wif both just ended their taichi session smiling n keep looking at this indian guys ass. His wife looked n turned back but this old uncle drooling at the couple. But he pretended to look at their pet dog but actually not. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Father and son
On 2/28/2022 at 11:08 AM, Guest Guest said:

Wow. 大小通吃 I would love to suck both cocks at the same time. Hahaha

Saw this guy in white shorts too bad with a thin lining but still obvious he is going commando. Can see skin colour of his butt and the shape of his hairy tool. Semi hard and swinging. What a sight! 🤤 

Guest Decathlon
On 3/10/2022 at 2:05 AM, Der79 said:

Saw this guy in white shorts too bad with a thin lining but still obvious he is going commando. Can see skin colour of his butt and the shape of his hairy tool. Semi hard and swinging. What a sight! 🤤 

Decathlon sells these white see through basketball shorts for $5. Saw one uncle with his teenage son, he wearing to go NTUC. Omg, his balls and soft banana swinging free in those shorts. U can only see the shadow when he stands against the light. If I'm the son, I so mah loo siah. My dad is a perve!

On 2/27/2022 at 1:42 AM, kimlo777 said:

.....  He knew what I was after.  Soon his half erect cock was peeking right out from his leg opening... he was clearly freeballing.  The rest is another story but won't fit in this thread.

Would love to hear your story in the Erotic Encounter thread? 

Pl do share. Bet it will be a hot story. ;)

Edited by yuquidam

On 3/11/2022 at 8:37 AM, yuquidam said:

Would love to hear your story in the Erotic Encounter thread? 

Pl do share. Bet it will be a hot story. ;)

when i have the time i will post there

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 3/10/2022 at 11:09 AM, luq2me said:

my hats off to those who's able to FREEBALLING! i just could not, tried couple of times. NOPE!

the moment my delicate member rubbed against my short that's it ALL RISE TO THE OCCASSION! 😆

You are not used to it, probably.  After a few time, you will be ok. 
If you are circumcised or with an uncovered penis head, the rubbing will be more. 

On 3/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, bluerunner said:

You are not used to it, probably.  After a few time, you will be ok. 
If you are circumcised or with an uncovered penis head, the rubbing will be more. 

Nope. Tried one too many times. I like my package to be conformed to the white undies i used. The only freeballing i do before bedtime in my sarong! For thats if it’s rise to the occasion no matters to me! 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.