Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 3/10/2022 at 11:09 AM, luq2me said:

my hats off to those who's able to FREEBALLING! i just could not, tried couple of times. NOPE!

the moment my delicate member rubbed against my short that's it ALL RISE TO THE OCCASSION! 😆

You are not used to it, probably.  After a few time, you will be ok. 
If you are circumcised or with an uncovered penis head, the rubbing will be more. 

On 3/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, bluerunner said:

You are not used to it, probably.  After a few time, you will be ok. 
If you are circumcised or with an uncovered penis head, the rubbing will be more. 

Nope. Tried one too many times. I like my package to be conformed to the white undies i used. The only freeballing i do before bedtime in my sarong! For thats if it’s rise to the occasion no matters to me! 

Guest Guest
On 3/10/2022 at 11:09 AM, luq2me said:

my hats off to those who's able to FREEBALLING! i just could not, tried couple of times. NOPE!

the moment my delicate member rubbed against my short that's it ALL RISE TO THE OCCASSION! 😆

U feel nothing when u r use to it.

I freeball for e past 20yrs n I felt nothing oredi. The rubbing on cock head was season too n felt nothing special. 

On 3/17/2022 at 8:41 PM, chunchun said:

Nice wood, looks like it could use some fresh air and a helping hand or more 😜

Indeed, it definitely enjoys some...handling ;)

On 3/10/2022 at 11:56 PM, Guest Decathlon said:

Decathlon sells these white see through basketball shorts for $5. Saw one uncle with his teenage son, he wearing to go NTUC. Omg, his balls and soft banana swinging free in those shorts. U can only see the shadow when he stands against the light. If I'm the son, I so mah loo siah. My dad is a perve!

How does that make him a perve? Maybe he had no clue about the light coming through his shorts? It's the one who stares at it that's the perve. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

To me, men (str8 or gay) who r freeballing seems cool.

I haf seen quite a handful of men at coffeeshop or hawker ctr freeballing n exposed their jewel while having their meals. Even in gym while working out. Sure u guys might haf sighted out tere too. 

Wat r ur thoughts on men who freeball ? Do u actually find them sexy, disgusting, funny or haf u ever walk up to him n give him a wink ?😆

On 3/30/2022 at 3:33 AM, Guest Guest said:

To me, men (str8 or gay) who r freeballing seems cool.

I haf seen quite a handful of men at coffeeshop or hawker ctr freeballing n exposed their jewel while having their meals. Even in gym while working out. Sure u guys might haf sighted out tere too. 

Wat r ur thoughts on men who freeball ? Do u actually find them sexy, disgusting, funny or haf u ever walk up to him n give him a wink ?😆

Just saw one last night at burger king clark quay. This damn hunky guy with black shorts walking over to the seat to eat with his bouncy cock underneath his shorts. He must be well endowed till his swinging cock can be seen on his big n baggy shorts. I was sitting at the last row with my sis. Was biting my lips looking at the beautiful sight. He looks very cute guy with earings.

Guest Guest
On 3/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, cutejack said:

Just saw one last night at burger king clark quay. This damn hunky guy with black shorts walking over to the seat to eat with his bouncy cock underneath his shorts. He must be well endowed till his swinging cock can be seen on his big n baggy shorts. I was sitting at the last row with my sis. Was biting my lips looking at the beautiful sight. He looks very cute guy with earings.

I freeball all the time and since i m not wearing underwear, i m careful with wearing shorts that will not accidentially expose my jewel in public.

The other day, i saw 4 uni dudes having supper. They were sitting at the rectangular table infront of mine. 2 of them that were back facing me later left the table to order food at the long queuing cashier leaving dude 1 and dude 2 that was sitting side by side facing me.

When the 2 went off to cashier, I instantly noticed dude 1 who was wearing the trending super short black shorts was freeballing. He was sitting with both his  thighs opening wide and his cock head was visible at the shorts opening. 

Soon, i saw dude 2 was also freeballing. He was wearing a loose size black split shorts. When he lifted his right leg and placed it on his left thigh, part of his ball was seen at the shorts opening. After awhile, he told dude 1 he wanted to add order and then went to his friends at cashier. I can clearly see his cock bouncing on his shorts as he walk. He was sitting in a laid back manner after returning to his seat. As he stretched his left leg out the aisle, his shorts opening at his right thigh became bigger. His uncut cock was visible at this point. 

Men freeballing can be quite common nowadays. Men don't wear underwear are just like women don't wear a bra. I don't know if you notice some women actually don't wear bra when going downstairs. Same like men who don't wear underwear going down the neighborhood for a breakfast after waking up in the morning. 

On 3/30/2022 at 6:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

I freeball all the time and since i m not wearing underwear, i m careful with wearing shorts that will not accidentially expose my jewel in public.

The other day, i saw 4 uni dudes having supper. They were sitting at the rectangular table infront of mine. 2 of them that were back facing me later left the table to order food at the long queuing cashier leaving dude 1 and dude 2 that was sitting side by side facing me.

When the 2 went off to cashier, I instantly noticed dude 1 who was wearing the trending super short black shorts was freeballing. He was sitting with both his  thighs opening wide and his cock head was visible at the shorts opening. 

Soon, i saw dude 2 was also freeballing. He was wearing a loose size black split shorts. When he lifted his right leg and placed it on his left thigh, part of his ball was seen at the shorts opening. After awhile, he told dude 1 he wanted to add order and then went to his friends at cashier. I can clearly see his cock bouncing on his shorts as he walk. He was sitting in a laid back manner after returning to his seat. As he stretched his left leg out the aisle, his shorts opening at his right thigh became bigger. His uncut cock was visible at this point. 

Men freeballing can be quite common nowadays. Men don't wear underwear are just like women don't wear a bra. I don't know if you notice some women actually don't wear bra when going downstairs. Same like men who don't wear underwear going down the neighborhood for a breakfast after waking up in the morning. 

You are correct.

Maybe due to hot & humid weather, guys in any age group from 20+ to 60+ or even older ones are in commando. Love to see those cock bouncing inside their shorts.

OR maybe bcos of COVID-19 where all of us needs to put on Face Mask, therefore, the bottoms are removed to get some fresh airs ....

Can share the pic when u mentioned "trending super short black shorts" means a lot of young guys are wearing nowadays?

any pics of the super short shorts ?

Guest Guest

Notice guys who like wear those loose basketball shorts are majority not wearing underwear inside. Saw a guy in his late 20 wearing a white color pair when I entered the lift.  Material looks old and thin due to many wash and his whole cock head and shape was so bloody visible on it. My nose nearly bleed while looking at it. 🤣

Guest guest
On 4/2/2022 at 12:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

Notice guys who like wear those loose basketball shorts are majority not wearing underwear inside. Saw a guy in his late 20 wearing a white color pair when I entered the lift.  Material looks old and thin due to many wash and his whole cock head and shape was so bloody visible on it. My nose nearly bleed while looking at it. 🤣

did you grab it

On 3/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, cutejack said:

What a sight to sight ;)

Guest renoma
On 4/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, yuquidam said:

What a sight to sight ;)

hello haha notti boy!

still rem that pic of yours in undies, wonder how your tool would bulge if you freeball haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 4:29 PM, Guest renoma said:

hello haha notti boy!

still rem that pic of yours in undies, wonder how your tool would bulge if you freeball haha

Hey renoma1069, welcome back!

Yes I love freeballing! My tool will just create a tent with a wet tip like everyone else. No biggie, and not a biggie LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

On 4/15/2022 at 7:19 AM, robocopshsh said:

I love freeballing around my neighbourhood. I do it on weekends, morning and night. Hmu if you're into watching.

Especially hot whether right now

Guest Manekiso

If women can go braless, wear low cut dress and tops to maximise exposure of the cleavage  and breast skin minus areola. 

I dont see why men , cant go commando ,while shape still.covered by thin , almost translucent shorts. 

Quid pro quo.

你做初一,。我做十五。

On 4/15/2022 at 5:09 PM, robocopshsh said:

Yeah I noticed some people enjoyed looking at my bulge. Lol.

Some people look at my bulge if my UA boxer tight as i mention as tight short when i wear color like grey as it more obvious my penis line but it cover a little bit as i wear stringers it covers.

Guest Guest
On 4/17/2022 at 1:44 PM, Guest wah said:

omg so daring, this one abit too much lah, white colour somemore!

If u haf it juz flung it.

I've seen some str8 married daddy wearing white tights doing grocery with wife too. Their t shirt juz nice cover their crotch area but when they raise their hands to reach out for something, their cock shape were clearly protruding. 

I've also seen a gym rat wearing white tights leaving e gym after training inside a mall. His t shirt wasn't long enuff to cover his crotch area n his cock shaft n head was so obvious on e tights. He didn't really care even some people were looking at him. 

On 4/17/2022 at 2:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

I've seen some str8 married daddy wearing white tights doing grocery with wife too. Their t shirt juz nice cover their crotch area but when they raise their hands to reach out for something, their cock shape were clearly protruding. 

I've also seen a gym rat wearing white tights leaving e gym after training inside a mall. His t shirt wasn't long enuff to cover his crotch area n his cock shaft n head was so obvious on e tights. He didn't really care even some people were looking at him. 

I know some guys are well endowed down there and it's not his fault entire for having a visible VPL or a big head. However, being in public places, we have to be mindful that there are some very conservative people around and some who will find fault with just anybody. As much as I love to see VPL and hot daddy/guy in white tights, there is a fine line separating sexy and slutty. 

Showing enough to make you want to see more is sexy.

Showing too much that makes you go "ewww" 😬  is slutty.

Guest Guest
On 4/17/2022 at 2:36 PM, bluerunner said:

I know some guys are well endowed down there and it's not his fault entire for having a visible VPL or a big head. However, being in public places, we have to be mindful that there are some very conservative people around and some who will find fault with just anybody. As much as I love to see VPL and hot daddy/guy in white tights, there is a fine line separating sexy and slutty. 

Agree.

We love to see all of these but there’s a difference between ‘accidental’ and ‘intentional’.

Some str8 daddies wearing white and zao geng is most of the time ‘accidental’. Im sure we all know that and its v sexy. 

But the above pic is intentional. Lol. 

Guest Guest

Remember the news about the braless Vietnam girl selling beer at hong lim hawker center who drew a big hoo-ha for wearing sexy clothing n braless exposing her nipples? Even police were call but police can't do anything bcos she was not naked. 

Fully agree with you bro!👏🇸🇬

Guest Guest

Not all are slutty lah.. I m sure u can tell if a person is slutty or not slutty. Some people are just who they are. They do what they like, wear what they like, why bother about other people like or not.

If now this happen to be a tall handsome hunk wearing a tight fitting tee and a white sports tight showing his bod n a clear protruding dick shape on his tight shopping groceries with his wife, I m sure the story will be different. I m sure your mind will go "wtf...fxxking sexy! " .You should know what I mean. 

On 4/17/2022 at 2:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

Maybe he exibitionist

Guest Guest
On 4/18/2022 at 7:53 PM, fetish72 said:

Maybe he exibitionist

I believe men, gay or str8 tat like gog commando they somehow haf abit of exbitionist character. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.