Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 5/29/2022 at 3:08 PM, radiusulnar said:

tried again in office pants. no go. too obvious and embarrassing.

looks like have to stick to jeans or chino type pants which have thicker fabric to hide accidents

Show here leh. Let us be the judge whether it is too obvious or not. 😉

Note to Members / Guests - This is a warning:

You can post your own pics here but to take a picture from somewhere and not giving it a link will earn you with a warning point.

Please take note.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On 5/31/2022 at 4:20 PM, And then said:

Kept on getting random hard ons when I tried freeballing.  Was wearing cotton jersey shorts, so was really embarassing. Needed to stick my hands in both pockets to hide!

Result of sensitive head 😝 once also had an unexpected near full erection while walking home from lunch. Was in pocketless beach shorts & had to hide the tent built by covering with phone in front. Drivers must have seen it while crossing the road. Felt really embarrassing at that moment

On 5/31/2022 at 8:32 AM, Librium said:

Result of sensitive head 😝 once also had an unexpected near full erection while walking home from lunch. Was in pocketless beach shorts & had to hide the tent built by covering with phone in front. Drivers must have seen it while crossing the road. Felt really embarrassing at that moment

No need to feel embarrassed

If anything, it's natural man

On 5/31/2022 at 8:32 PM, Librium said:

try retracting foreskin for a short period each day. will help to acclimatise it to the rubbing sensation

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Saw my neighbor cycling back from neighborhood market after getting his breakfast. We stop and talk. I asked him about some stuff he bought online and while he was scrolling through his phone wanted to show me the site, I notice something... Goodness, he was freeballing!

I long suspected he was freeballing because I can always see his cock bouncing on his shorts whenever he walk and his cock shape can be seen on shorts too. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1542536811875946497

Guest Dumb af
On 7/3/2022 at 12:44 PM, Since u r here said:

Lucky  u! did u rem to wash before  u reuse it again?

Glad that your bro and buddies dont toilet together , standing at cubicles, some after gathering will go to toilet to smoke and chat , while if there is a ring on it will be rather obvious to ur buddies/frens

it happened to me before @ a salon but not a ring, nothing for sexual use too!

what sort of dumb ass questions are these… How would he ‘toilet together’ when having dinner at a friend’s home?!

srsly, why keep spamming so much crap everywhere - what’s the point? 

On 5/31/2022 at 3:20 PM, And then said:

Kept on getting random hard ons when I tried freeballing.  Was wearing cotton jersey shorts, so was really embarassing. Needed to stick my hands in both pockets to hide!

Same but in my case shorts with inner net, kept rubbing me the wrong (or right 😜) way. Had to keep hands in pocket to cover. Hopefully nobody noticed anything

On 7/3/2022 at 12:06 PM, Since u r here said:

u must be quite young, hence easily having that? or u saw something?
I wont , i shd be able to control my urges even if i saw anything

Young and seeing anything, no. Just worried about the friction when moving. Panicking while being hard also doesn't exactly help to get it down lol

So either cover or find a quit corner or a bathroom to calm down haha.

Guest Dumb af
On 7/3/2022 at 1:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

dunno can post this anot

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 7/3/2022 at 1:33 PM, Since u r here said:

but seemed like wearing something inside from the 2nd pic

why would you take/post online pictures of strangers in public?! Creepy as fuck. 

Guest Dumb af
On 7/3/2022 at 2:36 PM, cutejack said:

Hot as fuck.

Fuckable ass.

Nice to spank too.

Probably heading to hook. 

Go go. Hahaha

oh look, another dumb af desperate creep uncle 

On 7/3/2022 at 1:33 PM, Since u r here said:

but seemed like wearing something inside from the 2nd pic

Looks like tight swim trunks, yum!!

On 7/3/2022 at 1:13 PM, chunchun said:

Young and seeing anything, no. Just worried about the friction when moving. Panicking while being hard also doesn't exactly help to get it down lol

So either cover or find a quit corner or a bathroom to calm down haha.

If you don't want people to notice your swinging dick then go for materials that are not so soft. Cotton or denim will be better than soft jersey material or nylon. These two tend to cling on to our skin more making it very obvious. 

You'll get used to it after some time and won't get hard so easily. I'm so used to it I get uncomfortable when I have to wear underwear sometimes. Sometimes I just remove it when I'm out. Lol

On 7/3/2022 at 5:25 PM, supermann said:

If you don't want people to notice your swinging dick then go for materials that are not so soft. Cotton or denim will be better than soft jersey material or nylon. These two tend to cling on to our skin more making it very obvious. 

You'll get used to it after some time and won't get hard so easily. I'm so used to it I get uncomfortable when I have to wear underwear sometimes. Sometimes I just remove it when I'm out. Lol

Thanks for the tip!

The swinging is alright when soft I guess, I consider it not too noticeable with dark colors. the issue is when hard, too obviously pointing the way. So will try with other material

Guest So many creeps
On 7/4/2022 at 10:48 AM, Leanmeat said:

I get thirsty whenever I see such..

So many pathetic creepy uncles here! 😂 

Guest So many creeps
On 7/4/2022 at 11:07 AM, Leanmeat said:

U will be one soon anyway lol

nope, I won’t be one losing my shit over pictures of a stranger posted online - this is just total low/no standard and creepy af 

On 7/4/2022 at 12:08 PM, Guest So many creeps said:

nope, I won’t be one losing my shit over pictures of a stranger posted online - this is just total low/no standard and creepy af 

Lol. So funny.yah but u r the looser who post as guest every diff time using diff name to act atas here. Hahaaa. No need to pretend lah. I bet u r those denial in the day but total slut in the sauna lol

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest So many creeps
On 7/4/2022 at 1:40 PM, Leanmeat said:

Lol. So funny.yah but u r the looser who post as guest every diff time using diff name to act atas here. Hahaaa. No need to pretend lah. I bet u r those denial in the day but total slut in the sauna lol

just try and have a bit of self respect!

when you have a shred of self respect, then you might also respect the rights of other people to go about their lives without having creeps taking their photos while they are just going about their business and then having other creeps sharing and perving over the photos online. 

Guest irritated
On 7/4/2022 at 12:08 PM, Guest So many creeps said:

you dun like just get out of this gay forum, make so much noise for what?

Guest Irritated
On 7/4/2022 at 2:26 PM, Guest irritated said:

you dun like just get out of this gay forum, make so much noise for what?

What, and just leave it for the creeps?! 😂

On 7/4/2022 at 2:15 PM, Guest So many creeps said:

just try and have a bit of self respect!

when you have a shred of self respect, then you might also respect the rights of other people to go about their lives without having creeps taking their photos while they are just going about their business and then having other creeps sharing and perving over the photos online. 

No need to talk like as if u r so pure lah. The one who posted the pic merely post a back view without any face and it's not as if the person being taken pic has been put to shame. Back then when Edison Chen's pic was all over the net u didnt view and ogle at him meh? If I have an ass that hot I wont mind my ass pic being taken since my face is not shown anyway. And here u r criticising ppl who was just admiring a hot ass of a back view pic. Yalah u damn class lah. Ppl who take pic of ppl w face and dick are the real mother fuckers. 

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest So many creeps
On 7/4/2022 at 5:11 PM, Leanmeat said:

No need to talk like as if u r so pure lah. The one who posted the pic merely post a back view without any face and it's not as if the person being taken pic has been put to shame. Back then when Edison Chen's pic was all over the net u didnt view and ogle at him meh? If I have an ass that hot I wont mind my ass pic being taken since my face is not shown anyway. And here u r criticising ppl who was just admiring a hot ass of a back view pic. Yalah u damn class lah.

yeah, make excuses and just keep doubling down on being a pathetic no standards creep… go for it 

And Edison Chen?! Lmao… give me a break. 

On 7/4/2022 at 5:28 PM, Guest So many creeps said:

yeah, make excuses and just keep doubling down on being a pathetic no standards creep… go for it 

And Edison Chen?! Lmao… give me a break. 

Yah I will continue to be this creep and u can continue to act atas  and log in as guest w different name every time admitting that u r the guest w so many creeps and other time Guest slut guest whatever.

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest So many creeps
On 7/4/2022 at 5:30 PM, Leanmeat said:

Yah I will continue to be this creep and u can continue to act atas  and log in as guest w different name every time admitting that u r the guest w so many creeps. 

good for you! And super impressive that you are a member! It’s not like anyone can register for an account or anything, so it is a real badge of honour.  

Like I said, go for it - carry on being a creep and enjoy the company of the other cmi desperadoes like @cutejack

On 7/4/2022 at 5:35 PM, Guest So many creeps said:

good for you! And super impressive that you are a member! It’s not like anyone can register for an account or anything, so it is a real badge of honour.  

Like I said, go for it - carry on being a creep and enjoy the company of the other cmi desperadoes like @cutejack

Thanks of cos we will enjoy ourselves just like u enjoy being guest this and guest that.

Guest So many creeps
On 7/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, Leanmeat said:

Thanks of cos we will enjoy ourselves just like u enjoy being guest this and guest that.

good for you, well done! You go circle jerk with @cutejackand @Since u r herewhile lusting over photos of strangers posted online without their knowledge! 

The rest of us can carry on with living at a slightly higher standard. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.