Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 9/1/2022 at 7:34 PM, Guest guest said:

They luv wearing string draw sweatpants n basketball shorts. U can c their meat trembling on e pants like jelly-o  when they walk. 🤩

Ya my next door flat rent to china uni students . All wear basketball shorts. Got 3 can tell no wear underwear inside.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

Notice most China guys are freeballing.

YES !!! China guys love freeballing.. and dun be surprised their cocks are usually big and thick.

have seen them urine at the urinals, they love to stand some distance apart from the urinal and they just pulldown their shorts or sweatpants and just flash out their thick big cock ... once done they will just shake a bit and then pull up their sweatpant or short up. You can notice some wet spots on their pants

On 9/2/2022 at 9:28 AM, DeMarko said:

YES !!! China guys love freeballing.. and dun be surprised their cocks are usually big and thick.

have seen them urine at the urinals, they love to stand some distance apart from the urinal and they just pulldown their shorts or sweatpants and just flash out their thick big cock ... once done they will just shake a bit and then pull up their sweatpant or short up. You can notice some wet spots on their pants

Caught few china workers freeball when changing in my company locker room. They always remove their own pants first so that their own tee can cover their lower part. But once they bent down to put on our company cargo pants, they exposed their butt.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:48 AM, Guest guest said:

Having breakfast at hawker early Saturday morning,  saw lots of no underwear men cock head jumping on their shorts. 

go touch them

I usually go commando at home but rarely whenever i'm outside. Prolly the last time was whenever i was booking out from camp which was years ago. I tried it recently and on one of the days when i went to school to study, i was a little self-conscious and avoiding large crowds where possible but it was fun and the denim shorts partially kept me from getting hard LOL will definitely do it again

Guest NoOneCare

Went freballing today to the market. Didnt see any one noticing it. Infact the only who looked at my lower region was a lady whose shop i was passing by :D.

Where is the watcher crowd?:ph34r:

On 9/4/2022 at 1:53 PM, Guest NoOneCare said:

Went freballing today to the market. Didnt see any one noticing it. Infact the only who looked at my lower region was a lady whose shop i was passing by :D.

Where is the watcher crowd?:ph34r:

You went to wrong place la bro.

My friend working in Bxxa shoe shop told me he seen some father was not wearing underwear and accidentally exposed jewel or balls when they squatted down helping their kids to put on school shoes for trying. 

On 9/6/2022 at 2:03 PM, romeooug said:

Try freeballing in the gym in shorts with linings removed

Decided to remove my freeballing gym gif. So when I went on  holiday at a hotel gym, I worn my Aussiebum rugby short, inside no lining and allow my birdie to be free cage. 😂 

Edited by cityhallguy

Guest Armpits
On 9/7/2022 at 11:26 AM, Guest guest said:

My friend working in Bxxa shoe shop told me he seen some father was not wearing underwear and accidentally exposed jewel or balls when they squatted down helping their kids to put on school shoes for trying. 

All my uncles freeball at home and in the neighborhood. Squeezing out bushy balls is a real man's display of masculinity. That's why all the maids like to shop at NTUC lower shelves 

yea... nowadays Singaporean men are more open compared to few years back.

Married or Attached or Single men simply just put on a pair of shorts be it cotton or nylon or other materials, you can see their bulges swinging left/right or front/back.... very inviting.

Esp in supermarket, you can just squat down pretending to get something at the lowest shelf and your eyes peek upwards, you can get to see thier balls and flaccid cock if their shorts is short or the leg opening is wide.

A couple of times, when the NTUC is packed whereby there is a pushing cart blocking on one side, some uncles will just squeeze in between the pushing cart and my back. I can feel the brushing of their cocks against my butt. And i just get instant hardon.

On 9/9/2022 at 1:03 PM, DeMarko said:

yea... nowadays Singaporean men are more open compared to few years back.

Married or Attached or Single men simply just put on a pair of shorts be it cotton or nylon or other materials, you can see their bulges swinging left/right or front/back.... very inviting.

Esp in supermarket, you can just squat down pretending to get something at the lowest shelf and your eyes peek upwards, you can get to see thier balls and flaccid cock if their shorts is short or the leg opening is wide.

A couple of times, when the NTUC is packed whereby there is a pushing cart blocking on one side, some uncles will just squeeze in between the pushing cart and my back. I can feel the brushing of their cocks against my butt. And i just get instant hardon.

Instant hardon?

Were u wearing undies on those days? Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Was having coffee at a coffee shop when I spotted a married Malay man with his wife and 3 children approaching the table opposite me. From the way his dong was swinging left and right in his rather loose fitting shorts, I was sure he was freeballing.  He sat directly opposite me but sadly there was no free show for me.  After he had finished his meal, he stood up and I saw him walking towards the toilet.

I followed him and there were only 2 urinals in there.  I took the one next to him and confirmed that he was free-balling.  He pulled his shorts downwards beneath his ballsac, exposing his very nice cut cock and hairy scrotum.  He had a very large cock head sitting on a slim shaft about 3ins long flaccid.  I had a good view of his manhood.  He knew I was eyeing his cock as he gave me a wink before walking out of the toilet.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 9/26/2022 at 2:12 PM, kimlo777 said:

Was having coffee at a coffee shop when I spotted a married Malay man with his wife and 3 children approaching the table opposite me. From the way his dong was swinging left and right in his rather loose fitting shorts, I was sure he was freeballing.  He sat directly opposite me but sadly there was no free show for me.  After he had finished his meal, he stood up and I saw him walking towards the toilet.

I followed him and there were only 2 urinals in there.  I took the one next to him and confirmed that he was free-balling.  He pulled his shorts downwards beneath his ballsac, exposing his very nice cut cock and hairy scrotum.  He had a very large cock head sitting on a slim shaft about 3ins long flaccid.  I had a good view of his manhood.  He knew I was eyeing his cock as he gave me a wink before walking out of the toilet.

No straight man will do that, know u eyeing his cock and give u a wink 

On 9/26/2022 at 2:15 PM, Guest Dream said:

No straight man will do that, know u eyeing his cock and give u a wink 

maybe he is bi or just a straight guy who is a side

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 10/3/2022 at 10:14 AM, bluerunner said:

When you are used to freeballing all the time, there should be no difference in office wear too, right? 

in terms of running shorts and work trousers material, maybe not much difference. both are equally soft.

but if you get a hard on freeballing in the office, the consequence is far greater.

On 10/3/2022 at 11:41 AM, radiusulnar said:

in terms of running shorts and work trousers material, maybe not much difference. both are equally soft.

but if you get a hard on freeballing in the office, the consequence is far greater.

Hahaha. The mind issue yeah. IKR. 
It takes time and many practices to make it perfect. 🤭

I walked past a petrol kiosk just now. A young chap was trying to pump the tyre of his car. He squatted down near the pump and was busy fiddling w the rubber cap on one of his tyres. 
His shorts and underwear (renoma) drooped so low that part of his fair butt was exposed. Very fair butt. 😍

Edited by bluerunner

Delivered supper to a landed property around thomson past 1am. When i m near the address, someone used the handphone torch light signal and waved to me as the street was quite dark. I then saw a guy in his 30s sitting on the kerb outside the house smoking. He was wearing an old army green tee together with a long loose pyjamas trousers. I cycled towards him and he stood up. After i brought the food out for him, he took out a $50 note and I told him I have no small change with me. He told me to wait as he will go inside his house to take exact cash for me. Before he went into his house, he turned around and bent over to pick up his pack of cigarette and lighter on the kerb. When he bent over, i saw he was not wearing underwear because his pyjamas trousers was dropping loose and exposed half of his smooth butt. After few mins, his car porch light was on and he came out. When he was walking towards me at the gate, I saw his cock was bouncing on his cream colour pyjamas trousers. 🤩

On 10/4/2022 at 2:59 PM, Guest guest said:

Delivered supper to a landed property around thomson past 1am. When i m near the address, someone used the handphone torch light signal and waved to me as the street was quite dark. I then saw a guy in his 30s sitting on the kerb outside the house smoking. He was wearing an old army green tee together with a long loose pyjamas trousers. I cycled towards him and he stood up. After i brought the food out for him, he took out a $50 note and I told him I have no small change with me. He told me to wait as he will go inside his house to take exact cash for me. Before he went into his house, he turned around and bent over to pick up his pack of cigarette and lighter on the kerb. When he bent over, i saw he was not wearing underwear because his pyjamas trousers was dropping loose and exposed half of his smooth butt. After few mins, his car porch light was on and he came out. When he was walking towards me at the gate, I saw his cock was bouncing on his cream colour pyjamas trousers. 🤩

As well as ur heart bounced too.....

Today's challenge. Survive freeball in slightly thicker work pants. 

after work report: success! it was liberating to work, go for discussion, lunch, tea breaks, without constraints. only had to hide in toilet once when the tenting was too obvious.

another day's challenge: dress pants

12Oct22.png.d7d8a40420cff687fbc7df820e669e54.png

Edited by radiusulnar
Problem with picture

While sitting at coffeeshop drinking kopi waiting for the rain to stop this morning, caught a few guys coming out from the clinic next door freeballing. Can see their cock bouncing like jelly-o on their shorts. Got 1 guy, tall and skinny like bamboo, his white basketball shorts was just like a piece of tracing paper. His bulge was so protruding until the shape of his dangling cock can be clearly seen... goodness! 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.