Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

What a bloody nightmare. Me and my bright idea to try again

19Oct22b_50.png

U knw what they say. If at first u don't succeed, try, try and try again. I been full time for past years and yes I still feel it drip down my thighs on some days when in Bermudas. So u are not alone. And if u mind how others will think, just go splash more water on yr tee and shorts. 

Edited by shyc

That part I cannot help give advice to you. I rarely have that trouble 🤫🤭 Don't want TMI here in public. 😂 

ps: I hv spare shoelaces if it helps 🤔😈🤭😜

Juz curious how come u guys haf erection when freeballing? 

Many guys freeball out tere but I dun c them walking with erection on their shorts or pants. Can oni c their meat bouncing on it.

A guy walking infront of me was in commando😍. The lower part of his t-shirt was stuck at his haversack and his jeans was dropped very loose exposing half of his smooth ass. Best part, he took out his building pass from his pocket and his keys dropped on the ground. He bent over to pick them up....OMG his butt cheeks! Early morning make me horny, thinking of 69🤣.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:42 AM, radiusulnar said:

What a bloody nightmare. Me and my bright idea to try again

19Oct22b_50.png

Happens to me all the time too as I have lots of Precum.  I freeball all the time when at home & even when going out.  If home, I wear dark shorts so not so obvious.  When going out .. I wear jeans so not so obvious too but if I get around the neighbourhood in light coloured shorts, then I am advertising my freeballing to the world lol 

Last evening I did my circuit walk around the park.  From afar, I could see a couple smooching on a bench.  The girl was sitting on the guy's lap and they were kissing.  The guy's hand was all over her body, occasionally fondling her breasts.  As I got closer to them, they realised my presence and the girl quickly got up and sat on the bench with her head on the guy's shoulder.  I purposely walked very slowly and saw that the guy was sporting an enormous erection.  I could tell he was free-balling from the way his shorts were tenting and from the extent of the tentage I could also tell he is extremely well endowed.  After I walked past them, I looked back and that girl was back on his lap. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 10/21/2022 at 11:04 AM, kimlo777 said:

Last evening I did my circuit walk around the park.  From afar, I could see a couple smooching on a bench.  The girl was sitting on the guy's lap and they were kissing.  The guy's hand was all over her body, occasionally fondling her breasts.  As I got closer to them, they realised my presence and the girl quickly got up and sat on the bench with her head on the guy's shoulder.  I purposely walked very slowly and saw that the guy was sporting an enormous erection.  I could tell he was free-balling from the way his shorts were tenting and from the extent of the tentage I could also tell he is extremely well endowed.  After I walked past them, I looked back and that girl was back on his lap. 

Your story reminded me of something I saw. I was at North point basement linkway from the MRT to the bus interchange and I saw this very young couple walking towards me lovey dovey. Then I spotted a wet patch at the bulge of the guy. He was wearing light brown jeans. Not sure if he was free balling. But if he wasn't then that means he must have been so horny he leaked so much to penetrate through his underwear for that to happen. Lol

11 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

When I’m taking the plane, I always have a comfortable pair of underwear on. 
It can be cold in airplane. Comfort is important when travelling. 

Once, I tried freeballing when flying. Never again. Discovered that having ones balls nestled between ones thighs, for many hours, can be quite uncomfortable. Unless one has the opportunity to stretch out e.g. in something more spacious than nowaday's economy class, there is not enough movement hence the balls nestled comment. So, when traveling nowadays, I go for something like a bikini cut that lifts and pockets the balls and the penis - boxers, thongs, boxer briefs and trunks can still be uncomfortable  - either not enough support or cloth so minimal that they cut into skin, after a while.

On arrival, drop into the gents for removal of said undies :)

On the topic of freeballing during flight, personally I would put on one too. Just so when you get pat down during security checks, you don’t get ‘molested’ by ‘cheeky’ custom officers who trying to be funny with you. I did have experience of them touch my crotch even though I know they normally won’t but things happen so fast during this kind of check sometimes it makes you a bit blur. I am quite certain he did patted on my cock and balls area rather than bypassing and going to inner thigh. 
Being more a freeballer, it is getting a bit uncomfortable when have to put on one these days even for few hours.

On 10/23/2022 at 2:16 PM, radiusulnar said:

it can be quite cold on the plane. does it shrink?

I dun care if it shrinks or not. No one is gonna see it anyway. Comfort is more important for me. And I don't want my junk to be cooped up for so many hours. Haha

With your thighs cradling your junk, it won't be too cold anyway. And we only feel cold on our bodies and maybe feet if you're barefoot while seated. Never on the groin. Not for me at least. 

On 10/24/2022 at 11:46 AM, shyc said:

On the topic of freeballing during flight, personally I would put on one too. Just so when you get pat down during security checks, you don’t get ‘molested’ by ‘cheeky’ custom officers who trying to be funny with you. I did have experience of them touch my crotch even though I know they normally won’t but things happen so fast during this kind of check sometimes it makes you a bit blur. I am quite certain he did patted on my cock and balls area rather than bypassing and going to inner thigh. 
Being more a freeballer, it is getting a bit uncomfortable when have to put on one these days even for few hours.

Haha. I don't mind that at all. It's kinda like a cheap thrill for me I guess.

I m a freeballer (since young.) I fly frequently for business and I freeball even on plane. I see nothing wrong doing it.

As for security check, mostly I have not been pat. Even if pat, it was only on both legs , pockets and butt.

Why are you people making freeballing complicated during flying? 

17 hours ago, begleitung said:

The boxershorts is already an undies, so u cannot be wearing an undie over another, lol

Dun laugh... amazingly tere r guys wearing boxershorts as shorts to hawker ctr, supermarkets, neighbourhood malls. 

12 hours ago, Since u r here said:

The reason why i dont freeball in long pants is cos the materials are not meant for freeballing at all!

no man will let his bro/dick chafed under those materials unnecess….

pure cruelty!!!!

Which is why jap designers are more considerate

now can freeball all u need:

https://soranews24.com/2022/11/03/japanese-designers-create-pants-to-wear-without-underwear-recommend-for-convenience-store-trips/

When choosing casual clothes, comfort is an especially high priority, and the designers of the Totonou Pants don’t just want to free people from having to wear neckties and suit jackets, but to free them from having to wear underwear too.

“Actually, they aren’t wearing underwear,” the Japanese text informs us.

NP-2.jpg?w=618

Totonou Pants are made with a special seamless organic cotton lining, warm but breathable, and contoured in a way that makes them comfortable for both men and women to wear without underwear, the designers promise.

I freeball frequently in my Uniqlo ultra stretch jeans without any chaffing issues leh. So maybe Uniqlo is using similar fabric in those jeans? 

33 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

I dont deny that, could b! i luv jp techgy!!!! 

u constantly wear the jeans for long hrs? Eg more than 5hr per day….

Should be a few hours each time depending on the duration of each outing. Then again, who knows… maybe my old cock is not sensitive any more to such wear and tear. 🙁

4 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

i only mid-career, u older than me?

but i agree circumcised  when young (like me), many claimed circum is less sensitive to such freeballing pains, i beg to differ

Sadly, i dislike rough materials, every of my materials have to be of CK quality or ultra soft 

I find the fabric material of the Uniqlo ultra stretchy jeans to be super soft and very comfortable to wear and very affordable too. Great value for money with the bonus benefit of being great for freeballing. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, hidingnhiding said:

Recently almost got in trouble. Was wearing my fbt curve in a fast food restaurant from one far end trying to get to the toilet. Immediately I panicked a little as my cock felt extremely sensitive and it was rapidly getting erect as I walked past people. As I walked past the final stretch without any seats, I looked down and realised my now full hard on actually exposed itself a little so I decided to speed up instead (mistake). Once I opened the door, I felt myself starting to ejaculate (from the panic due to the realisation that my cock exposed itself) and luckily I was near the basin so i shot inside and cleaned up properly afterwards. I was so lucky I didnt encounter anyone during the final stretch or in the toilet.

It was very shocking for myself as I thought I had gotten used to freeballing. Havent dared to freeball again ever since lol.

Wish I was there to witness or help you .. 😉

1 hour ago, hidingnhiding said:

Recently almost got in trouble. Was wearing my fbt curve in a fast food restaurant from one far end trying to get to the toilet. Immediately I panicked a little as my cock felt extremely sensitive and it was rapidly getting erect as I walked past people. As I walked past the final stretch without any seats, I looked down and realised my now full hard on actually exposed itself a little so I decided to speed up instead (mistake). Once I opened the door, I felt myself starting to ejaculate (from the panic due to the realisation that my cock exposed itself) and luckily I was near the basin so i shot inside and cleaned up properly afterwards. I was so lucky I didnt encounter anyone during the final stretch or in the toilet.

It was very shocking for myself as I thought I had gotten used to freeballing. Havent dared to freeball again ever since lol.

I think you have major hard on due to the fabric rubbing against your cock and the chill temperature at fast food makes it easily hard on is not from the panic i guess.

On 11/20/2022 at 4:16 PM, hidingnhiding said:

were you turned on by something else and then the rubbing started when you started walking to cause this incident? strange to be so affected by walking if you are used to freeballing

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.