Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

seems to me that alot of sporean guys (whether str8 or gay) dun wear underwear. i always see guys change straight into their office pants, jeans, berms or shorts w/o any underwear in gyms or swimming pools

I think it's common to freeball after swim. I always freeball when I go swimming. :oops: :ph34r:

I think it's common to freeball after swim. I always freeball when I go swimming. :oops: :ph34r:

Speaking of which, I was swimming the other day and I noticed some guys just didn't wear underwear when they stripped to change to their trunks.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Free balling is the shiznitz. I've not washed my underwear for a long time cause it never dutty to begin with. Free ball with shorts, jeans, pants, berms, fbts.

I don't notice that a lot of people do it. Maybe because I'm too shy to look around in changing rooms but you're probably right.

That'll be hot.

Best view is when you could see their balls pushed against their in-seam. Now thats hot.

Guest oncologist

my gf also like to freeball

she said it's very windy for her breeding hole ...

and she enjoyed the fact that many ppl discreetly peeked at her southern paradise's garden

Speaking of which, I was swimming the other day and I noticed some guys just didn't wear underwear when they stripped to change to their trunks.

hahaha. I would do the same thing. SInce u r going to the pool an dyou have to change to your trunks anyway. So I think it's redundant to put on undie and take it off again. :smokin:

Could it be that they took off the underwear together with the pants so u did not realise?? Is it a public pool or private... Public pool they had to take the trains and walk etc not everyone is comfortable without underwear no doubt have to take it off in the end... But if it's condo pool den different some pple even walk down in their swimming trunks from home

Last time I stayed alone and I slept naked during the night and usually got a hardon every morning, so I must jerk it off by myself. But now, Im staying with my bf, so thanks God, I dun need to do that by myself anymore because I have his lips on my cock every morning to help me turn it off. Hahaha. Btw, living with bf is so interesting, no need to wear anything at home, just walk around naked, cook something for him naked, and always prepare to have him behind me anywhere in the house. :) Hehehe. OMG, being horny when writing this and my bf is coming. Haha.

Guest New Mate

It was until recently that I really love those stretchy super tight jeans, like tights. I freeball in them. Though those jeans do hug my bits real secure, looks good with a hard on too. Like the way the fabric stretch over my butt.

It was until recently that I really love those stretchy super tight jeans, like tights. I freeball in them. Though those jeans do hug my bits real secure, looks good with a hard on too. Like the way the fabric stretch over my butt.

Does the skinny jeans materials actually stretches like tight?? I didn't know that...

Guest Marad44

This happened overseas. I was at Home Depot, just opened for business early Sunday morning, looking for light fixtures. The other side of the rack was a guy in boxers , squatting to check something, carelessly flashing his low hangers and his Big Ben. I wished I had my pocket camera.

Could have been a freeballer or sent on an urgent errand by his wife or girlfriend. Nonetheless, a free show is a free show..

never wear underwear at home for ages..

once i reach home, i will take off my pants n together with my underwear and change into boxer shorts or running short (with inner lining removed, of cos)... will also answer doors or go downstair to buy things freeballing....

never wear underwear at home for ages..

once i reach home, i will take off my pants n together with my underwear and change into boxer shorts or running short (with inner lining removed, of cos)... will also answer doors or go downstair to buy things freeballing....

Isn't boxer shorts a kind of underwear? Strictly speaking not freeballing haha

Guest Marad44
Isn't boxer shorts a kind of underwear? Strictly speaking...
... My question too... It's meant to be worn under shorts, jeans and work clothes. I wonder if undies inside boxers is an Asian "modesty" thing (?)

Guest Marad44

Do you guys notice this in 24-hr eating stalls where regulars come down in boxers for a quick drink or bite at odd hours?

Where I am, they come down droopy-eyed, for a break from a late-night chore at home. They order and sit carelessly, cross-legged or legs parted, flashing their glory hallelujah from beneath the table to the privileged ones sitting at the right angles, a sneak preview from the spectators' gallery. :blink:

Edited by Marad44

Guest pocketsizebf

i had a revelation today.

i have been freeballing for the past week, after a hiatus for over 3 years. before that, i use to freeball 1-2times a week (out of home). i stopped wearing underwear at home since secondary school. but as of last week, i decided to maybe go back to that routine. in the past, everytime i try to freeball full-time, i will go back to underwear 1 or 2 days later, as it seems like just a habit.

but this time when i tried it, it lasted an entire week, every single day, 24/7 regardless of location or occasion. today, i wore an underwear, as i had an event to attend. and hold and behold, 30 mins into the event, i felt extremely uncomfortable and weird wearing an underwear - so i proceeded into the toilet, took it off, and when on my day without it. it was then i realized, i am never going back to wearing underwear. winks*

going commando all the way! freeball FTW!

i had a revelation today. i have been freeballing for the past week, after a hiatus for over 3 years. before that, i use to freeball 1-2times a week (out of home). i stopped wearing underwear at home since secondary school. but as of last week, i decided to maybe go back to that routine. in the past, everytime i try to freeball full-time, i will go back to underwear 1 or 2 days later, as it seems like just a habit. but this time when i tried it, it lasted an entire week, every single day, 24/7 regardless of location or occasion. today, i wore an underwear, as i had an event to attend. and hold and behold, 30 mins into the event, i felt extremely uncomfortable and weird wearing an underwear - so i proceeded into the toilet, took it off, and when on my day without it. it was then i realized, i am never going back to wearing underwear. winks* going commando all the way! freeball FTW!

hihi what kind of job u do?

can freeball?

i had a revelation today.

i have been freeballing for the past week, after a hiatus for over 3 years. before that, i use to freeball 1-2times a week (out of home). i stopped wearing underwear at home since secondary school. but as of last week, i decided to maybe go back to that routine. in the past, everytime i try to freeball full-time, i will go back to underwear 1 or 2 days later, as it seems like just a habit.

but this time when i tried it, it lasted an entire week, every single day, 24/7 regardless of location or occasion. today, i wore an underwear, as i had an event to attend. and hold and behold, 30 mins into the event, i felt extremely uncomfortable and weird wearing an underwear - so i proceeded into the toilet, took it off, and when on my day without it. it was then i realized, i am never going back to wearing underwear. winks*

going commando all the way! freeball FTW!

I can teach and show you how to wear an underwear in a correct way......

What kind of job dictates that you MUST wear underwear?

um... shorts-wearing fitness instructors? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

hihi what kind of job u do?

can freeball?

student!

then again, i don't think there's any jobs that requires you to wear underwear - as long as you know how to not create indecent exposure?

Oh please lah. Why are you guys so bloody worried about having an erection?

Do you think that all men are supposed to pretend as if they don't have any genitalia, like we're some kind of Ken & Barbie doll made of plastic, with no cock and balls?

Unless you've had your cock and balls chopped off in a nasty accident, then guess what? We're all anatomically complete, so why do you think you need to pretend as if you have nothing down there?

Hmmm but if freeball and for some people who have erect dicks that points perpendicularly outwards... that's awkward right? o.o

That's for me..... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

so surprised you guys are worried about erection if freeballing. You must be glad that you have erection. If no erection, you have to worry then....

Not that we're worried being erect onot.... juz that whether we might be punched or slapped by others for sporting obvious erections in public, u know, especially protruding ones... :P

Not that we're worried being erect onot.... juz that whether we might be punched or slapped by others for sporting obvious erections in public, u know, especially protruding ones... :P

OK two points:

1. Unless you're wearing really loose fitting trousers or a sarong, it is very hard to get the kind of 'tent' effect even when you have a rock hard cock. When I am at work, I always wear very tight fitting business trousers so even if I am rock hard, my cock is still lying tightly against my groin, so it may look like I have a big mobile phone in my pocket. Mind you, that's where I keep my phone anyway. So even if my cock wants to stick out 'perpendicularly' it cannot, because the trousers are so tight. I like tight fitting trousers that hug my bum nicely, it also shows the shape of the cock nicely too.

And if you do put on a sarong and then get an erection like that, then yeah you deserve to be slapped lah.

2. Most people tend not to look at your crotch - not unless they're cruising you.

Edited by Foreign Talent

Doesn't that imply that you have to bring your trousers to the dry cleaner very often?

Guess he'll have to invest in a penis plug to contain that precum drip.... think of the dry-cleaning cost savings...

But when you're jogging, the precum just looks like you sweat a lot down there.... hehehe.

Yes, of course! It's just absorbed by your trousers. Well, maybe dry cleaning is cheap in Singapore, but in Paris, it's rather expensive! :lol:

Just get a hottie to lick that precum away.... hmmmm.... well perhaps not a hottie... there'll be more precum...hehehe

Guest Chun Ku Li

I had a masseur over to my home. He had me lie on the floor on his mat. While he was doing my neck and shoulders, I noticed through the leg of his shorts that he was free-balling & semi-erect. It was like providing entertainment while rendering service. He must have practiced it well because as he moved while squatting, he made the legs of his shorts climb up his thighs so that his balls plopped out right in front of my face and dangling as he massaged. He was quite something!

Here is a forum: http://forums.freeba...wtopic.php?t=68

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.