Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Why so?? It feels the same as any other bottoms. So how often ya freeball?

Really? But I think that freeball when wearing skinny jeans like weird leh. Cause it's like cramping your cock etc etc all tgt. :o

Erm, almost everytime, everyday. :D Haha. But when I'm wearing nice nice and going for some formal event I will not freeball..

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take..

Honestly, I swear everything as I normally would. After all it would look no different as u would when wearing boxers.

Same as you, I think it's the same if you wear normally. And yeah, wearing boxer with a bottom actually's same as freeballing. So yea.

Really? But I think that freeball when wearing skinny jeans like weird leh. Cause it's like cramping your cock etc etc all tgt. :o

Erm, almost everytime, everyday. :D Haha. But when I'm wearing nice nice and going for some formal event I will not freeball..

i freeball once to a wedding. well i kinda think exe pants feel damn smooth and nice. HAHAHA

cool, i respect that. i always think a guy who freeball is cool, composed and comfortable with himself.

i mean, hey~ he doesn't need a piece of cloth to make him feel secure. his balls are in the wind~ woots!

i freeball once to a wedding. well i kinda think exe pants feel damn smooth and nice. HAHAHA cool, i respect that. i always think a guy who freeball is cool, composed and comfortable with himself. i mean, hey~ he doesn't need a piece of cloth to make him feel secure. his balls are in the wind~ woots!

Really? But won't it be weird cause exe pants mostly for girls? :o

Yeah me too! I think that freeball guys are more themselves? Idk but yeah more natural in the sense!

HAHA woah you sounded so.. erm.. haha :x

"his balls are in the wind~ woots!"

Really? But won't it be weird cause exe pants mostly for girls? :o

Yeah me too! I think that freeball guys are more themselves? Idk but yeah more natural in the sense!

HAHA woah you sounded so.. erm.. haha :x

"his balls are in the wind~ woots!"

executive pants are unisex what. business pants if u wanna call it that way~.

lol. what......

Hey pple.. not sure bout you all but full frontal kinda dun appeal to me much now.. i kinda really love free balling now.. not only cos of the fabric against my glans.. but also the opportunity to see some other pples tool from the pant legs..

wish i could see more though.. the last i saw was a guy doing sit ups in the gym.. so hot... wish i took a picture.. :D

Once, I was at the gym sitting down on the bench, doing bicep curls. It took me a while before I realized in the mirror that my dick could be clearly seen from the opening of my shorts. I went like "Oh crap!" and started looking left and right at the guys beside me while slowly adjusting my shorts. One saw me....but I certainly hope he didn't spot my family jewels! XD

Honestly- most guys don't care? As long as you are modest around the girls, I think it's call cool. Just don't flash yourself at girls or children hahaha

Erm, no? Ain't got a clue what you are refering to =P Dum dee dum

Anyway, just yesterday, I was all prepared to walk downstairs to the pool when it hit me that I wasn't wearing any swim briefs underneath my shorts. Imagine the sheer embarrassment if I were to drop my shorts at the pool and find myself buttnaked XD

it wouldn't be embarrassment - you would be in deep shit for flashing. police case leh

And after my shower at the pool, I walked out nude to the changing area where my bag was. Maybe it was just my hormones at that point of time, but I was starting to have a hard on as I was drying myself with the towel. There was this other chap changing beside me, so I decided to turn round and not freak him out with my prominent hard on XD But I guess he saw it anywhere. So I quickly pull up my shorts but the tent was....there. Had to go into zen mode to calm down before walking out of the changing room =P

reading your post gives me an instant hardon... :oops:

And after my shower at the pool, I walked out nude to the changing area where my bag was. Maybe it was just my hormones at that point of time, but I was starting to have a hard on as I was drying myself with the towel. There was this other chap changing beside me, so I decided to turn round and not freak him out with my prominent hard on XD But I guess he saw it anywhere. So I quickly pull up my shorts but the tent was....there. Had to go into zen mode to calm down before walking out of the changing room =P

this post make me hard already =/

same here..hard just imagining >.<

AHAHAH!! and well, no biggie. making others get hard is alright :P

sharing mine. Went down freeballing in my shorts and I got a hardon. Maybe because Im not used to it and my dick kept rubbing against the shorts. In the lift, I had to turn and face the wall..

and then to make things worse, I saw a guy I saw at the pool last night. I couldnt help but remember him in those tiny trunks... damn...tsk me

and i got Harder.. >.<

thankfully not many people around so...I quickly went home...

i use to go commando full-time last year, but i stopped this year. am wondering if i should again.

i seem to have asked around but there aren't many supporters of going commando.

was thinking if i can find 10 people to say yes on this forum, i would. so,

SHOULD I GO COMMANDO FULL-TIME AGAIN? YES? OR NO? (no need for a reason).

I dun care

theres this dad in his late 30s early 40s, nicely built, sends his pri sch aged son to school every morning along amk st 42 ALWAYS in fbt n whenever i drive slow n scrutinize, its so obvious he's FREEBALLING... can see the nice outline of his dick bouncing as he walks.... yummy

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.