Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Just be free
On 7/20/2020 at 10:28 AM, Eded90838 said:

I go freeballing at home all d time (don kn since when alr), im used to it n enjoyed being "free and empty" below, haha. If i nd to go downstair to get sth, i will just put on my underwear n go out. Once come back, remove n continue freeballing. If gvn a choice, i preferred freeballing to go out, but i think still a need to wear underwear to prevent "emergency", like errection, haha.

Less laundry to do if freeballing

But if going out, would still wear in-case the pants split like below

https://www.tmz.com/2015/08/04/lenny-kravitz-penis-exposed-pants-rip-concert-photo/

49 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Still don’t understand y some people wear undies AND another pants to bed. 

U actually bothered to figure out what others like and dont.  It is called preferred 

U can spend your whole life wondering such thing and forget such is - to each his own 

U must be quite free ! 

45 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

U actually bothered to figure out what others like and dont.  It is called preferred 

U can spend your whole life wondering such thing and forget such is - to each his own 

U must be quite free ! 

No, i m not bothered.  Just wondering.

I m also not as busy as u who has no registered account. ; p

3 hours ago, begleitung said:

I was just wondering as we go commando in shorts, tho unlikely for bermudas, wld we accidentally expose ourselves at stairs or escalators intentionally or otherwise, someone looked up. 

Nope the chance of exposing while on Bermudas is pretty low for short might be higher chance especially those army PT short with lining. But if u are going commando don’t scare. Exposed just take it in strife. People will learn to appreciate ur brother better

12 hours ago, begleitung said:

I was just wondering as we go commando in shorts, tho unlikely for bermudas, wld we accidentally expose ourselves at stairs or escalators intentionally or otherwise, someone looked up. 

Which is which? ...accidentally expose...then intentionally? 🤣

8 hours ago, Jimlim said:

Nope the chance of exposing while on Bermudas is pretty low for short might be higher chance especially those army PT short with lining. But if u are going commando don’t scare. Exposed just take it in strife. People will learn to appreciate ur brother better

Agreed for those army PT shorts. I do not remove the lining, but when I wear it, I will move my cock and balls out of the lining. Everything gets exposed when I squat down.

Most of the time when I go running and after the run, when I squat down to take a rest at the void deck, I will see them dangling haha, need to make sure no one sees it. If not, then is to make sure that lining covers up or just don't squat down haha :D

17 hours ago, begleitung said:

Think that it would be better compared if you are wearing those grandmother/ grandfather underwear 

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, begleitung said:

isnt that one of the main objectives?

purposely go commando to expose for gays to see,

but if the person who saw is gal then v disgusting

Guest Jogger

After seeing this thread, I tried to go for a run with my fbt shorts and nothing else. As I was running I can feel my dick swaying left and right. It rubbed against the lining in the shorts and got semi hard. The more I run, the more my dick rubbed against the lining and got fully erect. At this point, I had an erect dick while in fbt. The bulge was too obvious. Good thing I was running late at night. I had to quickly go home and release the tension. I dont think I can do that again if I want to have a proper exercise.

Wear high cut army pt pants and cut out lining the best lol. Even with my short dick, when sit inside mrt my cock will be on the edge of popping out of the pants, ppl opposite can see everything. Once I was waiting for bus and when I looked down the cock head was exposed, I got hard and almost came immediately. Thrilling but scary haha if ejaculate I have nothing to explain myself

At a very young age, I already refused to wear underwear, thou my folks will keep telling me to wear it, reason been I had grown up. But I just don't like it, the tight feel at grion area. But eventually I gave in and wore underwear for the past 30 over years. 

Now after passes age 40, I back to my old ways, hahaha gone freeballing in all my daily activities. Except for those sexy one... Hehehe which is for some other purpose 😛

So there's an old saying, [ a leopard never change its spot] is true hahahaha.

Last time I wear underwear because I am growing up. Now I gave it up because...... I enjoyed it hahahahha

Edited by Mature 40

Guest Uncle
On 8/1/2020 at 1:39 AM, hidingnhiding said:

Wear high cut army pt pants and cut out lining the best lol. Even with my short dick, when sit inside mrt my cock will be on the edge of popping out of the pants, ppl opposite can see everything. Once I was waiting for bus and when I looked down the cock head was exposed, I got hard and almost came immediately. Thrilling but scary haha if ejaculate I have nothing to explain myself

It is no wonder the gay community get such bad reputation and criminalization by the straight community. Exposing yourself in public transport where there are females and kids. Speechless

5 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

It is no wonder the gay community get such bad reputation and criminalization by the straight community. Exposing yourself in public transport where there are females and kids. Speechless

Females see more cocks than u do. Kids are worse than u nowadays. What now,u guest?

Guest Uncle
5 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Females see more cocks than u do. Kids are worse than u nowadays. What now,u guest?

"Kids are worse..." Wow that's a veteran pedophile speaking. Bark all you like...

Chill chill :) 

You all can get excitement by freeballing without breaking any social norms or worse, incriminating yourself :) These days also a lot of CCTVs cameras around so be careful. No need to pull the shorts up any further. You may be cute but not 蜡笔小新 cute haha.

I love to freeball too -  going shopping in short shorts, catching pokemon or to the cinemas etc. Taking grab or taxi is a challenge coz everything can easily be seen by the driver if he looks back - totally wasn't intentional! haha kindda like ladies in short skirts situation ya know... they don't intend to flash but.... hahaha

One time, it turned out to be very stressful coz I had edged myself for a good while before deciding to catch a midnight movie with a friend. Put on a ring and a FBT shorts (yes lining removed for those of you who needs to know) to freeball in and out i went to catch a taxi. Throughout the trip, with each bump and vibration, i can feel myself getting very hard and dangerously close! I was scared... LOL literally like i won't know how to explain to the driver and my friend if i had exploded there and then. Fortunately, I was able to control it and got on to catch the movie with no incident LOL.

Mid movie, I went to the toilet -  stripped and played with myself a little before unloading. Can't risk another episode for the trip back right :) Friend asked why I was panting when I got back to my seat - I told him the truth. He laughed and we continued watching the movie. Nothing happened with the friend, he's a good friend. 

Play safe guys, be mindful of your surrounding :)

A truly accomplished wallflower.....
Not an expert so if you're gonna rely on my advice, please keep in mind to do it at your own risk. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jayden

Any one encountered any near miss of having accidental exposure to the doctor while freeballing.

remembered there was once i freeball to my medical check up. there was this cute and boyish looking doctor that was taking my BP and listening for my hearth beat.

It didnt occur to me that he will ask me to lie down on the bed to check my stomach. I was a slightly bigger shorts that day. So when i lied down, from a certain angle, (the gap between my stomach and shorts), my erected dick could be seen. 

i believe he saw my hairy dick (I usually shaved cleaned, but my SO likes me to be hairy, so i kept it unshaved for 3 months)

I guess the doctor saw and and smile. His Gigawatt smiles makes my dick even harder.

1 hour ago, Guest Jayden said:

Any one encountered any near miss of having accidental exposure to the doctor while freeballing.

remembered there was once i freeball to my medical check up. there was this cute and boyish looking doctor that was taking my BP and listening for my hearth beat.

It didnt occur to me that he will ask me to lie down on the bed to check my stomach. I was a slightly bigger shorts that day. So when i lied down, from a certain angle, (the gap between my stomach and shorts), my erected dick could be seen. 

i believe he saw my hairy dick (I usually shaved cleaned, but my SO likes me to be hairy, so i kept it unshaved for 3 months)

I guess the doctor saw and and smile. His Gigawatt smiles makes my dick even harder.

Just by seeing a cute doc u r hard already ?? wow either you are deprived so badly or u r just ....... for effects. 

If I do a logic deduce , that means 

1. Seeing a cute one u r hard 
2. If u go orchard or CBD there are tons, does that means u have pre-cum 
3. If u go gay bar or gay disco, some come to you kiss-kiss hug hug , does that means u cum immediately ?? 

16 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

Just by seeing a cute doc u r hard already ?? wow either you are deprived so badly or u r just ....... for effects. 

If I do a logic deduce , that means 

1. Seeing a cute one u r hard 
2. If u go orchard or CBD there are tons, does that means u have pre-cum 
3. If u go gay bar or gay disco, some come to you kiss-kiss hug hug , does that means u cum immediately ?? 

Doctors doing checkups have a horny feeling to it leh? I like the doctor to pull down my shorts and check my cock, insert his finger in my asshole and play it deep. Then I imagine he take out a torchlight to look inside further, until he can't tahan, he started licking my asshole and sucking my cock.... Then suddenly I wake up from my dream, when he said, you are done, next!!!

Guest Armpits
On 8/20/2020 at 6:46 AM, Guest Uncle said:

Doctors doing checkups have a horny feeling to it leh? I like the doctor to pull down my shorts and check my cock, insert his finger in my asshole and play it deep. Then I imagine he take out a torchlight to look inside further, until he can't tahan, he started licking my asshole and sucking my cock.... Then suddenly I wake up from my dream, when he said, you are done, next!!!

So horny one!!! I also like my doctor to fuck me leh... But they are all aunties doctors

Not all doctor will want to check your cock. The other day i went for my health checkup, i asked the doctor if he wants to check my cock and balls for any abnormality, and he said no need. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.