Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Freeball today as it is Friday.

Slight bulge on my way to work.

Not sure if anyone saw.

Had a hard on during meeting while reading BW on my mobile.

Sat cross legged to hide the hard on and stopped reading BW to make myself go soft.

Me too! Freeball today!

Always feel very horny when Freeballing.

Dripping pre-cum....

hmmm.. warning though.. not very good to freeball while jog. Bad for the balls! :blink:

I love freeballing at home.. all the time :clap:

Wah!! Happening sia..I never try freeballing with jeans or pants before. But think will try it 1 day. I only so at home with my fbt shorts and when I went for a jog.

Shop ON-US - Sexy Underwear, Swim Trunks, Tank Top, V-Neck Shirts 
http://shop.on-us.net

Now a retail shop in HONG KONG

Guest Alice in Wonderland

I dun care

such an ass

Honestly, I support alexchong69 because who bothers whether pocketsizebf goes freeballing or not.

pocketsizebf is so childish to ask 10 ppl to respond and support him going freeballing, decide himself lah, big deal meh, he thinks he is a celebrity by asking his "fans" decide, he is really "Alice in wonderland"

Honestly, I support alexchong69 because who bothers whether pocketsizebf goes freeballing or not.

pocketsizebf is so childish to ask 10 ppl to respond and support him going freeballing, decide himself lah, big deal meh, he thinks he is a celebrity by asking his "fans" decide, he is really "Alice in wonderland"

Pocketsizebf, 10 supporters and you'll go freeball?

Sibeh boliao.

Guest Alice in Wonderland

Pocketsizebf, 10 supporters and you'll go freeball?

Sibeh boliao.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Only at home! LOL. I find wearing them all day just...... suffocating. So only if there is a possibility of someone noticing eg, going to buy food/going out or someone coming over, then it would be necessary. Thats when i'm alone tho.

God knows it so much more fun to wear underwear when we have 'company' =P

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

• 1 month later...
Guest region

Usually I freeball at home. When I go to the pool, I usually wear my trunks inside my shorts but after my swim, it will just be my shorts. The feeling of freeballing outside the home is "liberating" :thumb:

IKR! :D

Usually I freeball at home. When I go to the pool, I usually wear my trunks inside my shorts but after my swim, it will just be my shorts. The feeling of freeballing outside the home is "liberating" :thumb:
IKR! :D

What if your zip zips your hair? >.<

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

• 2 months later...

For those guys who go commandos ( don't wear any underwear) at home... do you change briefs everytime you go home or just strip it off and throw it somewhere in ur room and put on the same pair again when you next need to go out?

Like do you put ur briefs to wash everytime you get home?

For those guys who go commandos ( don't wear any underwear) at home... do you change briefs everytime you go home or just strip it off and throw it somewhere in ur room and put on the same pair again when you next need to go out?

Like do you put ur briefs to wash everytime you get home?

I do that most of the time if it was a cool day and I dont really sweat much. However if it was a warm day and I sweat alot, then of course a new one every time I go out is essential.

Guest Guest

I don't wear underwear every single day and sleep nude. Only for certain occasions will I wear underwear like if I go for RT or if the pants fabric is kind of thin etc.

Guest freeball_exec

i've been freeballing for sometime, but mostly at home, outside if wearing exec in office i wouldn't, cos i precum a lot and scared will stain the thin trousers lol. if casual then can wear jeans, berms, dark colored shorts so still can hide

Guest rumania

Please, can someone explain to me , why is going without underwear for men is called going commando,

is it because going commando, that all SAF commando are expected to go underwearless. is it so ?

Or is it that worldwide all commnadoes are trained to forego underwears liek briefs and boxers, did Arnold schwarzeneggar go commando when he acted in commando ?

did you guys know that after just after one hour from showering and bathing, despite the best washing and scrubbing and cleaning, people will naturally start to smell in the crotch area, especially in hot and humid singapore.

If you freeball or go commando , there is no fabric to absorb the sweat and the pungent sebum oil secreted in the groin area and also the cock head will start to smell , even after washing religiously , after one hour, so if going commando all the time, the fragrant odour of the male genitalia area is always wafting and spreading, letting everyone around you know you are sending aromatic pheromone signals to everyone within nose shot around your aura de masculine.

Anyone noticed this , especially forumers who say they go around the neighbouthood to buy things , eat and drink downstais in the underwearless state, just a walk down the neighbour hood in singapore is enough to make the groin smell,

got any weird looks from the uncle at shops.

"Going commando" is a term that many Singapore commando NS personnel knows. Once they get their red beret, they are told why they have to "go commando" and the benefit of "going the way of the commando".

It's a secret that they are sworn to keep; they will have to shoot you before they can tell you.

For a better explanation, try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_commando

Guest excitado

Please, can someone explain to me , why is going without underwear for men is called going commando,

is it because going commando, that all SAF commando are expected to go underwearless. is it so ?

Or is it that worldwide all commnadoes are trained to forego underwears liek briefs and boxers, did Arnold schwarzeneggar go commando when he acted in commando ?

did you guys know that after just after one hour from showering and bathing, despite the best washing and scrubbing and cleaning, people will naturally start to smell in the crotch area, especially in hot and humid singapore.

If you freeball or go commando , there is no fabric to absorb the sweat and the pungent sebum oil secreted in the groin area and also the cock head will start to smell , even after washing religiously , after one hour, so if going commando all the time, the fragrant odour of the male genitalia area is always wafting and spreading, letting everyone around you know you are sending aromatic pheromone signals to everyone within nose shot around your aura de masculine.

Anyone noticed this , especially forumers who say they go around the neighbouthood to buy things , eat and drink downstais in the underwearless state, just a walk down the neighbour hood in singapore is enough to make the groin smell,

got any weird looks from the uncle at shops.

Some of us like nothing better than to get a whiff of some fit man's cock n ball sweat, to be honest :)

I don't know how people can freeball. I get an erection right away the minute I start to walk. I only freeball when I'm sleeping in my room because I always get an erection everytime I wake up in the morning.

Hahas this need to train

Do more often to let ur dick get used to no underwear!

Does the inner lining inside shorts count as free balling? Cos I've never worn any underwear inside my shorts. And since the inner lining becomes loose after certain amt of washings, there are times when 'slippage' happens at the gym, esp at the recline bench or sit up bench, I've thought nothing of those incidents and simply tucked my shorts to cover up the exposure when I notice them.

those who freeball at home

What do you do with ur underwear after you get home?

Put to wash and get a new pair when you go out again?

Or just throw it on ur bed?

Mine is one underwear a day policy... So if it's not end of the day I'll keep it nicely in a corner and wear the same one if I need to go out again... If im sure im not going out anymore for the day den off it goes into the laundry...

those who freeball at home

What do you do with ur underwear after you get home?

Put to wash and get a new pair when you go out again?

Or just throw it on ur bed?

Mine is one underwear a day policy... So if it's not end of the day I'll keep it nicely in a corner and wear the same one if I need to go out again... If im sure im not going out anymore for the day den off it goes into the laundry...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't own any underwear. Love the free swinging and airy feeling. Feels cleaner that way.

Are you sure it is cleaner??? Unless you wash your jeans or pants each time after wearing them.. just imgine the urine smell and stains on your pants..dont think it is that hygine..think about it

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.