Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Jogger
1 hour ago, enthuboy_93 said:

You should 
Nice and cooling at night now, best to freeball

I took the chance and went. Never felt so nice to jog. Ended up jogging 5km around my estate. Will definitely do this again. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Guest Jogger said:

I took the chance and went. Never felt so nice to jog. Ended up jogging 5km around my estate. Will definitely do this again. Thanks.

You don't usually jog freeball?
Now you can do so even in the day Yes it feels much better not having to feel your underwear getting wet and uncomfortable
Kills the momentum when running

8 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

You don't usually jog freeball?
Now you can do so even in the day Yes it feels much better not having to feel your underwear getting wet and uncomfortable
Kills the momentum when running

Exactly :) I wear the SAF running shorts with just the inner lining and go commando in that all day all week, sometimes bring my dick and balls out of the lining also... :D

9 hours ago, Guest Jogger said:

I default run without any underwear in my running shorts. So my running shorts might get too wet from sweat as if like i have pee in my shorts after my run.

I am actually suprised some people run with undies. It causes balls to overheat. There's a reason why they put inner linings in running shorts. It's so you don't need to wear undies. Lol...

Anyways, i prefer to run in tights than undies. More range of motions. The bad thing is, dick shape is for everyone to see. Sometimes i got stares. Lol

44 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Sounds good. Always thought they were hott and tightt, making the ballss hardly breathable, lol. 

Just make sure that your tights is thick unless you want to show off your entire dick shape like some of our national paddler hahaha

18 hours ago, begleitung said:

If u have it, flaunt it? Lol....

Well, yoi don't necessarily have to "have it" to flaunt it. Lol...

I just learnt some of my friend freeballs too but they do it because their dick is small so wearing undies or not, doesn't matter to them as per what they say themselves as they won't zhao geng.

52 minutes ago, ai_id said:

I just learnt some of my friend freeballs too but they do it because their dick is small so wearing undies or not, doesn't matter to them as per what they say themselves as they won't zhao geng.

True mine Lao very small so nowadays I also nv wear undies 

3 hours ago, Gabriel83 said:

True mine Lao very small so nowadays I also nv wear undies 

Same here. Freeball during flight back from TW in sweat pants. Small when soft and not obvious.. But have to trim pubic hair cos if too long will stick thru the fabric of the shorts. 

Edited by justaguy

On 9/2/2020 at 3:33 PM, ai_id said:

Wah... these must be very friends of yours. 
Trust one another enough to admit that their dick small and undies won’t make a difference. 

2 hours ago, Underwearless said:

Wah... these must be very friends of yours. 
Trust one another enough to admit that their dick small and undies won’t make a difference. 

To be fair. I don't think average 2-3 inch flaccid dicks will be obvious and make a huge difference. I also freeball but almost nobody noticed. Almost. Lol...

On 9/1/2020 at 5:47 PM, ai_id said:

I am actually suprised some people run with undies. It causes balls to overheat. There's a reason why they put inner linings in running shorts. It's so you don't need to wear undies. Lol...

Anyways, i prefer to run in tights than undies. More range of motions. The bad thing is, dick shape is for everyone to see. Sometimes i got stares. Lol

When you are running, people will not see your VPL. The shape is only visible when you are at static position. Personally I find that ok because it’s not that you are not wearing anything. 
I don’t wear underwear when I go running either in my small running shorts or tights too. 
I have seen some guys like you have mentioned above (showing VPL in their tights) 

Generally, dark coloured tights isa ‘safer’ choice. 

I just freeballing either in compression tight or high slit running short but mostly the short i cut away the linning i pair it electra g string and my donut cockring. Best is fbt the curve design thin material when is wet u can see clearly. I jog barebody.

On 9/5/2020 at 8:57 PM, fetish69 said:

I just freeballing either in compression tight or high slit running short but mostly the short i cut away the linning i pair it electra g string and my donut cockring. Best is fbt the curve design thin material when is wet u can see clearly. I jog barebody.

I freeball in my white compression tights & a barebody when running. VPL & cock head very obvious as I have a cut thick flaccid. Get a lot of strange eyes but who cares. 

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Photo paints a 1000words. If you really don’t care, show us a photo then. 😝

It needs physical validation lah.. Not directing to any individual - dead or alive - a picture/photo can paint a thousand words of lies, too 😂

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

5 hours ago, TamPenis said:

It needs physical validation lah.. Not directing to any individual - dead or alive - a picture/photo can paint a thousand words of lies, too 😂

I will have his photo and you can have him for physical validation. Settled? Hehe

Edited by bluerunner
Correction

I can help photo-edit what ever is short over exposure 😜

joke aside, personally think whether freeball or not, the moment you are in compression tights, already inviting eyes to see. I believe it is human nature to take a second look at someone in 'sexy' compression tights.

and on a side note, ever since reading from somewhere here the telltale sign to spot someone who is freeballing, I been subconsciously on the lookout. 😂 

On 9/8/2020 at 10:45 PM, shyc said:

joke aside, personally think whether freeball or not, the moment you are in compression tights, already inviting eyes to see. I believe it is human nature to take a second look at someone in 'sexy' compression tights.

and on a side note, ever since reading from somewhere here the telltale sign to spot someone who is freeballing, I been subconsciously on the lookout. 😂 

And hows your observations result? Haha

I wear tight to jog, now dick not so obvious so got shape no shape cannot be bother.

wear boxer or free ball when out doesn’t matter.

wear jean free ball is good especially when I pull the foreskin back.

once it rub it till when I pee then shake a few time it auto cum. I think the feeling is good..lol

Edited by Jimlim
Spellings

On 9/8/2020 at 10:45 PM, shyc said:

So wht r the signss 2 look out 4?  No vpl?

24 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Exposed how?  Unless someone pulls down your pants, or touch wood, you are in an accident etc, then the chances is low. 
Even lowerr if u wear long pant. 

i go commando in shorts for practical reasons. 

my shorts legit damn short I just scared I sit down the whole thing just flop out 😳 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.