Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 9/26/2020 at 11:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

To produce the best little swimmers possible, temperature is important. "To produce sperm efficiently, the testicles need to stay at about 94 [degrees Fahrenheit]," Healthline explained, which is a few degrees cooler than the average body temperature. Wearing underwear, especially tight boxer briefs, causes your downstairs to heat up drastically while being pushed up against your 98-degree body. This, in turn, can cause a lower sperm count.

Read More: https://www.healthdigest.com/243199/when-you-stop-wearing-underwear-your-body-wont-be-the-same-heres-why/?utm_campaign=clip“

4 hours ago, begleitung said:

To produce the best little swimmers possible, temperature is important. "To produce sperm efficiently, the testicles need to stay at about 94 [degrees Fahrenheit]," Healthline explained, which is a few degrees cooler than the average body temperature. Wearing underwear, especially tight boxer briefs, causes your downstairs to heat up drastically while being pushed up against your 98-degree body. This, in turn, can cause a lower sperm count.

Read More: https://www.healthdigest.com/243199/when-you-stop-wearing-underwear-your-body-wont-be-the-same-heres-why/?utm_campaign=clip“

You freeball to have high sperm count? For? ......you want to impregnate your boyfriend.....?

The above logic is illogical.

I thought people freeball is to :

1. free dick from constriction by underwear

2. dick can flip flop in the pants

3. dick ready for action in a moment's notice

4. dick have room to grow when excited.

5. big dicks can be seen through Visible Dick Line. VDL.

6 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

You freeball to have high sperm count? For? ......you want to impregnate your boyfriend.....?

yesssss all the 5 reasons very important lol

I think I'm more like desensitized to it.. I have not been wearing underwear for years.. Like many many year.. Can't remember the last time I wore.. I don't really like the feeling of underwear.. So I'm always free balling and dangling in any attire. And I find it's pointless to wear boxers since it's basically just shorts in shorts. 

I will commando in my darker color tight, low rise slim fit jeans or in my sarong those Balinese people wear. And at time in Bali I just wear sarong and low cut singlet. There is away to secure the  sarong for not dropping of as if you lucky enough you can see  the guys just naked and shower by the running river stream openly.

46 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

Vey hot  just like their food hot and spicy especially from the native they have massive and very veiny once invaded your love tunnel your eyes gonna open wide.

You are EVEN hotter in your display pic... sexy back and hot ass

On 10/8/2020 at 5:08 PM, fetish72 said:

if you lucky enough you can see  the guys just naked and shower by the running river stream openly.

Tis is y I luv Bali. Staying over at my Balinese frien home located in e rural village area is my choice whenever visiting tere. I luv his kampung hse especially e open field shower behind his yard. A simple tap fr e ground n a rustic oil barrel filled wif water beside it. Yes, u shower naked in e open and nobody will actually c u bcos e neighbors r all quite far fr each other n oso covered by vegetation. He even brought me to river stream deep in e woods n not more than 6 local men were tere whenever I visit (all naked). Balinese men haf egoistic n exhibitionitic tendency. They luv staying in nude. 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:36 PM, GachiMuchi said:

2. Dick can flip flop in pants is not the aim. This intention is embarassing.

3-4 also not the reason. We want to control our dick. Not to allow it to have a mind of its own... ;)

8 minutes ago, Pd69 said:

2. Dick can flip flop in pants is not the aim. This intention is embarassing.

3-4 also not the reason. We want to control our dick. Not to allow it to have a mind of its own... ;)

I would really love to see you control your dick.

Can you tell it to

1. Sedia (Attention!)

2. Senang Diri (Relax)

3. Chepat Lari (Cum)

On 10/9/2020 at 3:56 PM, DeMarko said:

You are EVEN hotter in your display pic... sexy back and hot ass

You too look very hot in your swimming trunk with your bulge love to put my face on your bulge and rub it and take a deep sniff of your manly scent.

4 hours ago, yuquidam said:

I so very agree...smthg translucent to test water please...😆 

prefer something skimpy and every time I walk I can feel the strap rub on my asshole this where I get semi and wet my g string thong or jockstrap this is why I bring few extra undies as at time my precum oozing out AC drip where the bulge are get too wet by the precum.

39 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

prefer something skimpy and every time I walk I can feel the strap rub on my asshole this where I get semi and wet my g string thong or jockstrap this is why I bring few extra undies as at time my precum oozing out AC drip where the bulge are get too wet by the precum.

Ooooh....*LIKE* Let's do a combo meal ba. @kinky kyleSomething skimpy and translucent with freefalling, plus oozing pre-cum! This late night rendezvous for kinky kyle and his buyer think will be seeing some nice fireworks...Lol.

5 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Yes translucent is always the best sight as it can give u a kinda kinky feel wondering....

Oh yeah....just looking at the silhouette of your kuku and it's cock head in your undie my kuku starts to get awakened and stirring liao..seriously..LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

35 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Oh yeah....just looking at the silhouette of your kuku and it's cock head in your undie my kuku starts to get awakened and stirring liao..seriously..LOL 

U meant my Display Pic?

Thats a pair of dual wear, can treat as normal short or tight bxr short

7 hours ago, DeMarko said:

U meant my Display Pic?

Thats a pair of dual wear, can treat as normal short or tight bxr short

Oh... I used to wear this around the flat when I was still staying with my parents and younger brother when I was in my early twenties.

On 10/13/2020 at 5:33 PM, ai_id said:

Depends. If your dick is small enough to go unnoticeable then no need to paiseh. Lol...

Actually, this may be the one reason to be paiseh about leh. 

Just imagine if people accidentally see your dick and realised that you are under endowed and have no much of a substance in between your legs... 

On 10/22/2020 at 2:01 PM, kinky kyle said:

Freeballing in formal suit again and meeting a carosell buyer late at night. I will freeball in my ripped denim bermulas for the meet up... hoping for a bit of fun.😜

I used to be trigger happy and can have uncontrolled erections whenever I go commando. 

However, with working from home, i kind of got used to not wearing underwear. 

Hence, nowadays, going commando in business pants is not an issue. 

Have seem a number of guys doing the same around the Marina area too. 

Quite kinky..  

3 hours ago, Underwearless said:

Mixed leh... 

Mainly are from the swing in the pants, however I have seen some from quick peeks at the urinals thou.... 

verified at urinals is best. Sometimes, if one has a thick dong in loose boxers shorts, it does swing as he walks. 
Going commando in business pants is easy to spot at urinal if he takes it out with unbuckling his belt. 
Taking it out from unzipping just the flyer may not be able to tell if one is really freeballing. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

verified at urinals is best. Sometimes, if one has a thick dong in loose boxers shorts, it does swing as he walks. 
Going commando in business pants is easy to spot at urinal if he takes it out with unbuckling his belt. 
Taking it out from unzipping just the flyer may not be able to tell if one is really freeballing. 

Yes agree... cos once the belt is unhooked, whether the guy is freeballing or not is very obvious already.  The only thing is to make sure that the dick is dry prior at the end of the pee. 

I have seem a few at the MRT toilet, the men are usually either not shy about it or exhibitionistic. 

In both case, i like... wahahaha.... 

8 minutes ago, Underwearless said:

Yes agree... cos once the belt is unhooked, whether the guy is freeballing or not is very obvious already.  The only thing is to make sure that the dick is dry prior at the end of the pee. 

I have seem a few at the MRT toilet, the men are usually either not shy about it or exhibitionistic. 

In both case, i like... wahahaha.... 

some do not shake or milk dry before putting it back into their pants. 
By right, no one needs to shy about his own dick. It’s just that, sometimes, there are cruisers around who made us uncomfortable 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

14 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

By right, no one needs to shy about his own dick. It’s just that, sometimes, there are cruisers around who made us uncomfortable 

Verified at urine is the best.

Cruisers around who made us uncomfortable. Which is which?

Saint but not saint. Hilarious!

32 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Eh... true, i do notice a number of men do not shake or milk dry. 

Maybe they can clear their urine stream once and for all without any left over pee. 

But also cannot shake to vigorously, otherwise will get erected.

Agree with the case of the cruisers.  

On 10/27/2020 at 6:01 PM, Underwearless said:

Actually, this may be the one reason to be paiseh about leh. 

Just imagine if people accidentally see your dick and realised that you are under endowed and have no much of a substance in between your legs... 

I used to be trigger happy and can have uncontrolled erections whenever I go commando. 

However, with working from home, i kind of got used to not wearing underwear. 

Hence, nowadays, going commando in business pants is not an issue. 

Have seem a number of guys doing the same around the Marina area too. 

Quite kinky..  

Well... I mean small dick doesn't mean less sexy than big dicks. You know, like Greek Gods.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, Underwearless said:

Eh... true, i do notice a number of men do not shake or milk dry. 

Maybe they can clear their urine stream once and for all without any left over pee. 

But also cannot shake to vigorously, otherwise will get erected.

Agree with the case of the cruisers.  

Haha if not dry properly, white shorts very obvious. Everytime i freeball in white shorts I'll milk dry or use tissue.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.