Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest JustAGuy

Saving money when WFH cos no need wear underwear. Go out commando, save money on underwear again. Hanging balls seems to make to grow bigger due to gravity. Double happiness.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 11:14 AM, Guest JustAGuy said:

I used to buy lots of different styles underwears and frequently go online to look for nice ones but now i feel better and confortable going commando.

Anyone has same experience?

same.

On 5/26/2021 at 4:52 PM, Guest JustAGuy said:

Saving money when WFH cos no need wear underwear. Go out commando, save money on underwear again. Hanging balls seems to make to grow bigger due to gravity. Double happiness.

i have been going commando for years but i don't see any growth at all in my dick and balls. lol

the other day, i saw a guy clearly going commando in basketball shorts. his dick was bouncing fiercely as he walked. the shape of dickhead and shaft all clear to see. his eyes were glued to his phone so i could ogle at his bouncing dick happily. lol

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, supermann said:

the other day, i saw a guy clearly going commando in basketball shorts. his dick was bouncing fiercely as he walked. the shape of dickhead and shaft all clear to see. his eyes were glued to his phone so i could ogle at his bouncing dick happily. lol

Yes... Did saw a lot of guys gog freeball when in basketball shorts.

Is quite obvious especially when e basketball shorts is in white color. 

The bouncing dick when they r walking n oso e visible penis shape definitely make u drooling. 

Couple weeks ago was having lunch at the hawker centre. A guy walked by and looking at his crotch area, the swaging of his dick it is pretty obvious he is not wearing any underwear. Don’t get me wrong as my view seated down that area is within my sight lor. I’m sure I am not the only one that notice that sight too lor. Too bad he wasn’t my “cai”. But I must say one must be daring and confident enough to go commando lor. Definitely not me! 

Guest Under The Sea
On 6/14/2021 at 1:20 AM, mate69 said:

That's very true. Ups the mood for sex somehow

then tie the person up like bazhang and pour lube over his white undies

Hi guys, wondering if any of you fellow freeballers would like to chat about your freeballing experiences. Anyone of you on the freeballing forum https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thefreeballersforum/

telegram @wjng82

Normally I go freeballing /comanndo to gym, bring my pet for a stroll, shop nearby or mall and lunch I will wear my UA  boxer underwear out as it pass out as tight due to my bym build I pair it with stringers and thick sillicone donut cockring nobody know I just wear underwear out if I get cruise is very easy to hungry mouth and ass to  have quicky fun. Partly the wheather is very humid free balling with right  gear help to cool down. I choose darker color like black look like tight short.

Edited by fetish72

24 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

Normally I go freeballing /comanndo to gym, bring my pet for a stroll, shop nearby or mall and lunch I will wear my UA  boxer underwear out as it pass out as tight due to my bym build I pair it with stringers and thick sillicone donut cockring nobody know I just wear underwear out if I get cruise is very easy to hungry mouth and ass to  have quicky fun. Partly the wheather is very humid free balling with right  gear help to cool down. I choose darker color like black look like tight short.

npnt

28 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

You can say all you want. No photo not counted. 🙄😊

Edited by bluerunner

23 hours ago, bluerunner said:

You can say all you want. No photo not counted. 🙄😊

Well do I need to flaunt it it here and if is not counted is your own personal counting.

On 6/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, fetish72 said:

Wah… reading your post and seeing your profile pic.. sets my imagination running crazy.. 

Instant woody.. 

Guest Guest_wjng
On 6/6/2021 at 9:01 PM, supermann said:

same.

i have been going commando for years but i don't see any growth at all in my dick and balls. lol

On 6/6/2021 at 9:01 PM, supermann said:

same.

Yup. Think we all had that experience. I grew up wearing briefs till I was in junior college where I decided to try out various different styles of underwear. Trying out which feels best, which accommodates growing erections (especially then when sudden erections were common), which best shows a nice bulge and so on. Gradually moving to silk boxers at one time which obviously made erections an almost frequent affair. Which made me decide to start flipping between wearing boxers and freeballing (cause it just didn’t feel like there was a lot of difference). I recalled at one point my CT rep (junior college class rep) called me out privately to say that I seem to be showing abit too much of a bulge, which could be awkward given how there are girls in the class. And I had explain that that’s because I was wearing boxers.. which was true, on occasion.

telegram @wjng82

52 minutes ago, Guest Guest_wjng said:

Yup. Think we all had that experience. I grew up wearing briefs till I was in junior college where I decided to try out various different styles of underwear. Trying out which feels best, which accommodates growing erections (especially then when sudden erections were common), which best shows a nice bulge and so on. Gradually moving to silk boxers at one time which obviously made erections an almost frequent affair. Which made me decide to start flipping between wearing boxers and freeballing (cause it just didn’t feel like there was a lot of difference). I recalled at one point my CT rep (junior college class rep) called me out privately to say that I seem to be showing abit too much of a bulge, which could be awkward given how there are girls in the class. And I had explain that that’s because I was wearing boxers.. which was true, on occasion.

telegram @wjng82

Are you saying you're big?

12 hours ago, Guest Tent said:

Are you saying you're big?

Haha, if only. Average here. Not small, but certainly average. 6in. But on a related note, and back with the topic of freeballing, I wonder if full time freeballers are generally guys who are hung, and that’s why they favour going without underwear - comfort-wise. But having said that, underwear does help keeping the goods more concealed, being an additional layer, especially briefs. Packing the goods in. I remember trying to get used to wearing briefs again at one time and found it terribly uncomfortable.

telegram @wjng82

On 6/23/2021 at 9:45 PM, Guest Guest_wjng said:

telegram @wjng82

He was the one looking at ur bulge mayb. 

5 hours ago, begleitung said:

He was the one looking at ur bulge mayb. 

Ha, that’s a thought! But nah, he’s pretty straight. On hindsight, I do understand where he was coming from. If you grew up wearing briefs, you would expect all bulges to be in a nice compact kinda shape in a guy’s pants. If you get what I mean. If a guy is wearing boxers, or worse, not wearing underwear, the bulge is just gonna be that much more obvious with your cock doing it’s thing and bulging quite evidently to the sides with a more obvious cockhead visible through the fabric. 

telegram @wjng82

3 hours ago, mate69 said:

I ain't gotten any complaints from anyone yet about me not wearing underwear wherever I go

Ooooh, sexy. Very easy for your cock to breathe, lol. 

7 hours ago, mate69 said:

I ain't gotten any complaints from anyone yet about me not wearing underwear wherever I go

it’s also about the comfort level, and how used to freeballing you are. I know guys who would feel naked wearing anything short of briefs. (They cant stand going without the support and letting things dangle more). Most guys I know let their goods hang at home (going without underwear at home). That’s pretty common.  But usually would feel uncomfortable going out without underwear on still, for fear of getting a hardon. For me, I faced that fear head on by getting rid of underwear years ago, so I’m always freeballing all the time. It’s much easier to pack and less clothes to wash. How many guys here go freeballing full time? 

telegram @wjng82

2 hours ago, Guest wjng said:

it’s also about the comfort level, and how used to freeballing you are. I know guys who would feel naked wearing anything short of briefs. (They cant stand going without the support and letting things dangle more). Most guys I know let their goods hang at home (going without underwear at home). That’s pretty common.  But usually would feel uncomfortable going out without underwear on still, for fear of getting a hardon. For me, I faced that fear head on by getting rid of underwear years ago, so I’m always freeballing all the time. It’s much easier to pack and less clothes to wash. How many guys here go freeballing full time? 

telegram @wjng82

+2.

Maybe except when prepping for sex haha, in which case nice sexy undies ups the mood considerably

On 6/23/2021 at 9:45 PM, Guest Guest_wjng said:

telegram @wjng82

I feel that wearing boxers make it even worse as there's another layer of fabric to make it even hotter and because the fabric is loose, it ruffles up inside the pants and make it very messy and uncomfortable. Also, there's no support whatsoever so might as well go commando. right?

2 hours ago, supermann said:

I feel that wearing boxers make it even worse as there's another layer of fabric to make it even hotter and because the fabric is loose, it ruffles up inside the pants and make it very messy and uncomfortable. Also, there's no support whatsoever so might as well go commando. right?

Hi Supermann,

Yes! Exactly! I loved the freedom of boxers. It was quite the revelation when I shifted from wear briefs to boxers. You could really now allow for, and really feel your balls hanging free and erections could come and go easily without feeling something is tying your goods back. But on the flip side, boxers just bunched you too much in pants. Really hated that. The only reason to wear boxers then would be becos an additional layer helps to mask the details of your cockhead and all, but not by much anyway. So like what you say, we might as well do without. Are you a full time freeballer too?

telegram @wjng82

I freeball at home. Sometimes, I will commando to go buy food at nearby kopitiam. Recently I have start going commando while running or working out at fitness corner.

Else I will wear boxers or boxer-briefs to school. However if I need to be in formal wear, I will not wear boxers, as it will bulk up under the pants, quite ugly.

Hey hi guys. Not sure if anyone is still reading this forum. Just went to the tailor to get a pair of work pants done. Wanted to ask if anyone has any experiences of tailoring their pants and how do you let your tailor know you don’t wear underwear. And more importantly, how do you get your tailor to tailor your pants to cater to you not wearing underwear.

For me, I was obviously not well prepared to go to the tailor, with many questions in my mind of how best to get my tailored pants done. I was already wearing my usual off the shelf pair of Zara pants with no underwear as usual and the tailor took his measurements. First thing I did was to make sure that the tailor knew I wanted the smoothest and thinest fabric he had. Just so that chafting would be kept to a minimum. While he measured my inseam, I could definitely feel his tape to the tip of my cock and balls. He asked if that was the right length and I said yes. But reading the earlier posts now, I wonder if I should ask for the inseam to be higher up to my balls instead.

He also made a few recommendations of how he would take in the loose fabric round my thighs and also the seat round my butt so that my pants would fit better. My friend was there with me and, knowing that I freeball, he looked at me and asked whether I shld do that, given a better fit is probably gonna make any erection look more pronounced. But I was too convinced by the tailor that if the pants are gonna be baggy, it’s not worth having them tailored. 

My friend also helped let the tailor know that I’m the kind who doesn’t wear underwear, so he better make sure all the seams on the inside are smooth and don’t chaft. So am pretty thankful that he conveyed that when I was too shy to do so. 

What are your thoughts fellow freeballers? How do you guys go about getting your pants tailored?

telegram @wjng2

6 hours ago, Guest Wjng said:

Hey hi guys. Not sure if anyone is still reading this forum. Just went to the tailor to get a pair of work pants done. Wanted to ask if anyone has any experiences of tailoring their pants and how do you let your tailor know you don’t wear underwear. And more importantly, how do you get your tailor to tailor your pants to cater to you not wearing underwear.

For me, I was obviously not well prepared to go to the tailor, with many questions in my mind of how best to get my tailored pants done. I was already wearing my usual off the shelf pair of Zara pants with no underwear as usual and the tailor took his measurements. First thing I did was to make sure that the tailor knew I wanted the smoothest and thinest fabric he had. Just so that chafting would be kept to a minimum. While he measured my inseam, I could definitely feel his tape to the tip of my cock and balls. He asked if that was the right length and I said yes. But reading the earlier posts now, I wonder if I should ask for the inseam to be higher up to my balls instead.

He also made a few recommendations of how he would take in the loose fabric round my thighs and also the seat round my butt so that my pants would fit better. My friend was there with me and, knowing that I freeball, he looked at me and asked whether I shld do that, given a better fit is probably gonna make any erection look more pronounced. But I was too convinced by the tailor that if the pants are gonna be baggy, it’s not worth having them tailored. 

My friend also helped let the tailor know that I’m the kind who doesn’t wear underwear, so he better make sure all the seams on the inside are smooth and don’t chaft. So am pretty thankful that he conveyed that when I was too shy to do so. 

What are your thoughts fellow freeballers? How do you guys go about getting your pants tailored?

telegram @wjng2

Interesting share. 
Question to you and @mate69: Dp you still own a pair of underwear in your wardrobe?

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Interesting share. 
Question to you and @mate69: Dp you still own a pair of underwear in your wardrobe?

Hey hi @bluerunner, @mate69

that would be an emphatic no. Haven’t owned a pair of underwear since years back. Am 39 now, stopped buying and wearing underwear full time since my early/ mid twenties. Was flip flopping between wearing and not wearing between my JC and NS days. But got rid of all my underwear when I entered university. Find that that stops all the back pedaling and second guessing of should I/ or should I not wear underwear for this or that occasion before heading out. Since you now have no choice without any in your wardrobe. Full disclosure, I do own some pairs of boxer shorts from Muji to wear as shorts around the house. They are pretty comfortable (not baggy) as shorts. But never as underwear. 

telegram @wjng82

As for me i just wear my UA tight boxer underwear i chose blk color as it pass out as tight short. I paired it with stringers and not to forget my silicone thick cock ring I wear to coffee shop, mall nearby, to gym,to vet due to my size gym bods no body know I just wear undies out at time when get cruise is very easy to unleashed my cock out to feed hungry bottom.

Guest Guest

Saw a daddy in a high split short freeball. His son fell down while running around the playground. He then exposed his ball and cock head when squatting down rubbing and cleaning his son's knee. What a sight! 

i

On 6/29/2021 at 7:24 PM, Guest Wjng said:

Hi Supermann,

Yes! Exactly! I loved the freedom of boxers. It was quite the revelation when I shifted from wear briefs to boxers. You could really now allow for, and really feel your balls hanging free and erections could come and go easily without feeling something is tying your goods back. But on the flip side, boxers just bunched you too much in pants. Really hated that. The only reason to wear boxers then would be becos an additional layer helps to mask the details of your cockhead and all, but not by much anyway. So like what you say, we might as well do without. Are you a full time freeballer too?

telegram @wjng82

I would say i freeball 99% of the time

3 hours ago, bradlee said:

yes and no to me, yes cos it is one piece, no cos the ball is not free cos it is tight

Yes. Cannot cum when wearing tights. The balls need to be free or loose so it can cum. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.