Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 8/15/2021 at 11:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

I have been going commando since pri school. Only wear underwear when wearing jeans or work pants. Do you have advice on what if you are spotted by close people that you never wear underwear?

there's no need to explain to anyone why you are not wearing underwear. it's just a preference. just make sure you don't get pee or precum spots on them. lol

Do you feel sometimes super concious when you are in commando wearing shorts out of the house, double checking your family jewels are not exposed?

This guy. I can see , a little more push , something will comeout of the loose printed cotton shorts.

qvmnesc.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 8/16/2021 at 2:58 AM, riverrobles said:

Thanks for sharing. Just ignore them and let them have a look . Look is ok but touch is a different one, similar to this daddy who obviously didn't care. Let them look , smile as if nothing is wrong. With him the material or fabric is so thin , so even if dry it will be obvious what more that its wet.

For jeans, it would be less obvious, darker coloured jeans would be less obvious. For dress pants, wear darker colours so the bulge or erection would be less obvious too.

C24vcx9.jpg

Boy was crying because he thought there was a snake in father's sexy short shorts

On 8/23/2021 at 12:06 PM, riverrobles said:

Do you feel sometimes super concious when you are in commando wearing shorts out of the house, double checking your family jewels are not exposed?

This guy. I can see , a little more push , something will comeout of the loose printed cotton shorts.

qvmnesc.jpg

Big wor

On 8/27/2021 at 1:23 PM, riverrobles said:

While in Pakistan, everyone in town was talking about  the tourist who was asked to wear the shaawar kameez,  the traditional but stillwidely worn clothing for men.  However someone forgot the memo that the shaawar kameez is a pair of tops and bottoms of loose trousers.  Well at least, he had sunglasses to cover his shame hahaha

Unfortunately the sun did not hide the snake hiding behind the bushes.

cH7UKwL.jpg

Cut n huge. Drooling boy

On 8/27/2021 at 1:23 PM, riverrobles said:

While in Pakistan, everyone in town was talking about  the tourist who was asked to wear the shaawar kameez,  the traditional but stillwidely worn clothing for men.  However someone forgot the memo that the shaawar kameez is a pair of tops and bottoms of loose trousers.  Well at least, he had sunglasses to cover his shame hahaha

Unfortunately the sun did not hide the snake hiding behind the bushes.

cH7UKwL.jpg

Wow!

• 4 weeks later...

This afternoon saw 3 young guys free- balling when they came down from Tanjong Pagar flats (or nearby)to get lunch downstairs,  not supposed to take any pics so just ogle, one guy was particularly well hung could see his thick dick swinging in his sweat shorts, clear outline including his large dick head, another big guy (6ft plus) could see his big balls moving in his shorts , the 3rd one was wearing track pants with his small dick ( I assume) poking through his thin grey pants.

I dont think they were deliberately showing off probably just came down to buy lunch back.

Great lunch time (feast) distraction 😋 

was at yishun mrt stn 2 days ago. actually i was exiting the toilet when this young guy (probably mid-20s) was walking towards me wearing a wife-beater and a pair of sweat pants.  From the way his dong was swinging from left to right as he walked, I gathered he must be free-balling.  When he past me, I turned round and saw him entering the toilet.  So I terbalik pusing and on entering the toilet saw he was already heading to the last urinal.  I quickly took my place beside him and then he pulled the front of his sweat pants down and I confirmed he was free-balling.  He placed the elastic band of his sweat bands right below his ball sac so his entire cock was out on display. I kept looking at his beautiful flaccid cock and very neatly trimmed pubes.  I think he noticed I was staring but acted like nothing was happening.  Instead he continued to pee and then shook his cock to get rid of that very last drop of urine.  By the time he finished squeezing and shaking, his cock had grown slightly longer and thicker.  Then he pulled up his sweat pants, headed to the washbasin and then out of the toilet.  Nothing happened but it was a feast for the eye.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Nowadays WFH, during lunch hours, can see many guys freeballing to come out to dabao, around the neighbourhood.

dun have to wait until weekends liao.

just this afternoon, saw 2 not bad looking guys in late 20s - 30s, with their dick swinging left and right in their shorts as they walk.

another guy bent down to pick up coins and there's no underwear line appearing on his thin shorts, so obvious he is not wearing underwear.

what a nice sight. at least still can ogle at guys while WFH. :P

On 9/28/2021 at 1:55 PM, Guest yum said:

Nowadays WFH, during lunch hours, can see many guys freeballing to come out to dabao, around the neighbourhood.

just this afternoon, saw 2 not bad looking guys in late 20s - 30s, with their dick swinging left and right in their shorts as they walk.

another guy bent down to pick up coins and there's no underwear line appearing on his thin shorts, so obvious he is not wearing underwear.

So at the end you had hotdog for lunch ^^

On 9/30/2021 at 1:27 AM, Guest Guest said:

once you fb for awhile, you wont have this issue anymore.

Agree. The first time I fb I got rock hard and had to find somewhere to sit down. But I was wearing fbt shorts so literally anyone opposite me could see the shorts barely covering my almost protruding

dick. Was so nervous I almost came 

But it was quite exciting in a way haha. Now get used to it won’t be like that alr

On 9/30/2021 at 5:22 PM, hidingnhiding said:

Agree. The first time I fb I got rock hard and had to find somewhere to sit down. But I was wearing fbt shorts so literally anyone opposite me could see the shorts barely covering my almost protruding

dick. Was so nervous I almost came 

But it was quite exciting in a way haha. Now get used to it won’t be like that alr

Haha same same 😊

On 9/30/2021 at 5:40 PM, Guest Freeball said:

Start with jeans or pants with heavy material, if it gets excited, adjust it to 12 o'clock. When used to it, can progress to looser pants

jeans i dun dare, the metal zipper always scare me.

for me, i started with shorts, those cotton / smooth material kind of shorts where you can just pull up and down,

those are the easiest to freeball in.

On 9/28/2021 at 1:55 PM, Guest yum said:

Last time during 1990s, it was way easier to spot guys freeballing. White or black tennis shorts was the craze for casual wear in the neighbourhoods. You can easily tell that most guy wearing the white shorts are freeballing as there was not visible underwear line. 

On 10/2/2021 at 10:00 AM, LPG said:

Last time during 1990s, it was way easier to spot guys freeballing. White or black tennis shorts was the craze for casual wear in the neighbourhoods. You can easily tell that most guy wearing the white shorts are freeballing as there was not visible underwear line. 

I disagree. Compared to the 90s, I find we have more free ballers now. 

On 10/2/2021 at 11:05 AM, bluerunner said:

I disagree. Compared to the 90s, I find we have more free ballers now. 

Im referring to the ability to single out freeballing guys easily during that era. Im not referring there were more guys freeballing...lol

On 10/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, Bluewhite said:

Remember I was in a micro thong once standing in a bus and my dick flopped out of the pouch and I instantly started getting hard at the thought that I was practically fb and had to cover with my wallet 

Wow 😃

I always in my UA tight boxer undies to down stair shop, market even to mall near by i pair it witj my stringers due to my buff body size people thought im wearing tight short actually is underwear frm UA is tight boxer i pair with my donut cock ring silicone for daily if at urinal i get cruise i easily let them service my cock i even anal some horny guy if they have condom or usually i have. I fuck them real shiok till they cum is hard for me to cum. Real sucker would love or i force to swallow.

On 10/3/2021 at 11:29 PM, justaguy said:

Seriously I can't figure out the left picture. someone enlighten me?

On the left, focus on the BLACK you can see the protruding which is his bulge.

On the right, shows his cock head

On 10/4/2021 at 11:29 AM, pthc said:

I tried sleeping while freeballing, and I can't sleep! The ball keeps on swinging here and there, disturbing my rest. How do you all do it?

As a start, just “kiap” it against your bolster first.

On 10/4/2021 at 11:29 AM, pthc said:

I tried sleeping while freeballing, and I can't sleep! The ball keeps on swinging here and there, disturbing my rest. How do you all do it?

i dun think its common to wear underwear (and shorts) to sleep.

many guys i know (gay or str8) just sleep in their shorts or just wear boxers.

On 10/4/2021 at 4:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

i dun think its common to wear underwear (and shorts) to sleep.

many guys i know (gay or str8) just sleep in their shorts or just wear boxers.

I just wear a shorts only. No underwear.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.