Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 1/4/2022 at 12:53 PM, Guest Haha said:

Morning oso a best time to spot men freeballing in neighborhood. While they r still in their comfort shorts coming down to have breakfast after waking up, some accidentally expose their kkj when sitting down spreading their legs eating at coffeeshop or hawker ctr. U may too c some men kkj bouncing on their shorts while they walk. 

Men freeball r juz like women dun wear  bra at home. 

Nowadays dun need to wait till weekends.

Alot of guys WFH and will also freeball to tabao lunch during lunchtime. 
Some even sport neatly styled hair (probably due to zoom meetings) but wear comfort shorts and freeballing!

On 1/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Some even sport neatly styled hair (probably due to zoom meetings) but wear comfort shorts and freeballing!

Yes !!!!

Saw quite a numbers of guys freeballing to tabao lunch/dinner in their nylon or cotton shorts... the bulges bouncing left and right, front and back really makes my mind goes wild. Some with their gfs also freeball at the shopping mall - kopitiam. Saw their flaccid cock accidentally exposed when they open their legs.

Some middle-aged guys even wear home bxr shorts to tabao too.

So far i have seen 2 or 3 guys (same person) wearing tights to tabao lunch/dinner.

On 1/8/2022 at 9:23 AM, DeMarko said:

Yes !!!!

Saw quite a numbers of guys freeballing to tabao lunch/dinner in their nylon or cotton shorts... the bulges bouncing left and right, front and back really makes my mind goes wild. Some with their gfs also freeball at the shopping mall - kopitiam. Saw their flaccid cock accidentally exposed when they open their legs.

So far i have seen 2 or 3 guys (same person) wearing tights to tabao lunch/dinner.

Seriously till now I haven seen a guy fb when he was seated and if can see his cock, means it's damn long?? Only when walking towards him, yes, can see it bouncing here and there 

On 1/8/2022 at 6:20 PM, justaguy said:

Seriously till now I haven seen a guy fb when he was seated and if can see his cock, means it's damn long?? Only when walking towards him, yes, can see it bouncing here and there 

Not necessarily the cock is long, the shorts they wear has wider leg opening

On 1/8/2022 at 6:50 PM, DeMarko said:

Not necessarily the cock is long, the shorts they wear has wider leg opening

Uncles wear shorts with huge leg holes for airy comfy, easily can see inside hairy balls and bushy soft wrinkly sausage. No need long banana. Just need the big uncle loose shorts.

On 1/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Most of the time i do freeball when i go to buy my lunch or dinner

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 9:23 AM, DeMarko said:

Yes !!!!

My Malay neighbor in his 40s always freeball in his sarong. Kumpung style. Often caught him smoking outside HDB flat with one leg propped up, showing off his bushy pubes and huge cut monster. Or squatting to work on his motorcycle. His bod is still well maintained with armpits hairy and sweaty. Singapore humid weather. Damn!

I have a few PRC families living near me. During lunch hour, I have seen them going out to get lunch and looked like a few of them were freeballing. Some could even see the shape of the kkj. 
They love to wear boxers shorts kind of shorts. Sometimes I wonder if that’s really a boxers shorts! 🤔

On 1/19/2022 at 8:41 AM, bluerunner said:

I have a few PRC families living near me. During lunch hour, I have seen them going out to get lunch and looked like a few of them were freeballing. Some could even see the shape of the kkj. 
They love to wear boxers shorts kind of shorts. Sometimes I wonder if that’s really a boxers shorts! 🤔

Same like the few china men staying my next door. The boxer shorts he was wearing made of very soft material. Can clearly see his cock bouncing on it when he was walking. And when he stood still in lift I can see the shape and head of his cock. 

Another 1 always wear soft silky kind of loose boxer that easily expose his low hanging balls when he was sitting at his doorstep talking on phone. 

On 1/20/2022 at 10:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Same like the few china men staying my next door. The boxer shorts he was wearing made of very soft material. Can clearly see his cock bouncing on it when he was walking. And when he stood still in lift I can see the shape and head of his cock. 

Another 1 always wear soft silky kind of loose boxer that easily expose his low hanging balls when he was sitting at his doorstep talking on phone. 

next time grab it

On 1/20/2022 at 10:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Can clearly see his cock bouncing on it when he was walking. And when he stood still in lift I can see the shape and head of his cock. 

IKR. The shape is damn obvious. Looks like an exposed head. Noticed many PRC men w exposed gland. Not sure if they are circumcised or just w foreskin pulled back. 

On 1/21/2022 at 10:57 AM, bluerunner said:

IKR. The shape is damn obvious. Looks like an exposed head. Noticed many PRC men w exposed gland. Not sure if they are circumcised or just w foreskin pulled back. 

Yes very obvious. Especially when he was wearing white color or cream color. 

The 1 who exposed his cock while sitting at doorstep was uncircumcised. Half of his cock head was exposed out his foreskin. 

Guest Armpits
On 1/21/2022 at 12:54 PM, begleitung said:

I think they just don’t care, hot weather and nothing is exposed. Just some shapes or outline 

Some daddies nowadays are well maintained and still charming even in their mature age. They go jogging and freeball in those split shorts. Wah lao. Buay tahan! 

On 1/24/2022 at 7:42 PM, radiusulnar said:

if i dare to try with zip, i will try office trousers instead.

Freeballing in slim cut office trousers can be quite obvious especially when you are under the sun walking or crossing traffic light. Can clearly see the shape of your dick protruding on your trousers. Seen some at raffles place. 

On 1/24/2022 at 8:22 PM, radiusulnar said:

wow. so daring. i think i will only fantasise about trying but no guts to actually do it

Trust me.... U will get addicted to freeball after trying. 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:43 AM, radiusulnar said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I already do in sport shorts and jeans. The current hurdle is office trousers. I hadn't thought of sweat pants because I don't wear them. Maybe I should get a pair to try. 

Sweat the juice out

I dun wear underwear since young n haf been freeballing over 20+yrs. Some time ago when I was on e bus sitting right at e end (1 seat away fr window on e long seats at last roll), I accidentally exposed.

An ang moh boarded e bus n walked towards my roll. When he abt to go up e step for e seat next to e window, he saw my shorts opening exposed my meat. He said "dude, ur balls r exposed! " n he gave a laugh. Lucky oni 2 of us behind e last 2 rolls. 

So,remember not to spread ur legs too wide when u r freeballing. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.