Male HQ

Discussion On Prison Rape (Compiled)

gpfun

Source: Straits Times

Sexually assaulted behind bars

By K. C. Vijayan

THREE prisoners have been charged with physically and sexually assaulting their fellow inmate in a prison cell in Changi Prison earlier this year.

The three men, aged between 19 and 21, are accused of punching and kicking the man in his chest and body, some time between April 26 and May 5.

All three are also said to have forced him to perform oral sex on them in the cell on several occasions between April 27 and May 5. One of them, Mohammed Zameen Abdul Manoff, 20, also allegedly sodomised him in the cell on April 28.

All three are also said to have forced him to perform oral sex on them in the cell on several occasions between April 27 and May 5. One of them, Mohammed Zameen Abdul Manoff, 20, also allegedly sodomised him in the cell on April 28.

Any pictures, are they handsome? Didn't know prison got free food and free fxxk too :thumb: .

Isnt this supposed to be the norm in prison? :blink:

I supposed it is a norm.......but that doesn't mean it is right.....these guys must be punished for non-consenual sex and for resorting to violence........analogus to some rapists who justified their act on prostitutes or women scantily dressed, claiming that they deserve it.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

My link

Letters written by prisoners in Iran make for startling disclosures—namely that prison guards are handing out condoms to criminals, encouraging them to rape opposition activists.

These shocking revelations about the mass rapes were reported by the Guardian in letters smuggled out by Mehdi Mahmoudian, a jailed member of Iran’s Participation Front, a reformist political party.

Mr. Mahmoudian was detained after the disputed elections in 2009 for speaking about his party’s suppression by the government and was jailed in Rajaeeshahr prison in Kajar, 20 kilometers away from the capital Tehran.

“In various cells inside the prison, rape has become a common act and acceptable,” he wrote in a letter published on Kaleme.com, the official Website of opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi, writes the Guardian.

The accounts collected show that political prisoners are being locked up with dangerous criminals. Families of political prisoners have told an opposition Website Jaras that prison guards fail to protect them from abuse.

“During exercise periods, the strong ask for sex without any consideration. Criminals are repeatedly seen with condoms in hand, hunting for their victims,” the Guardian reports an unnamed family member telling Jaras.

“If the inmate is not powerful enough or guards would not take care of him, he will be certainly raped. Prison guards ignore those who are seen with condoms simply because they were given out to them by the guards at first place,” the family member said.

Iranian officials have ignored the allegations and have previously denied any claims of rape inside jail.

The family members also said that jail authorities ignore complaints of rape.

In related news, 26 political activists who have been imprisoned since the 2009 elections have written to a prison monitoring body about harassment tactics, including sexual assaults, of prisoners by guards and intelligence officials.

The letter was also signed by senior deputy foreign minister Mohsen Mirdamadi, a reformist party leader and Behzad Nabavi, a veteran activist.

Amnesty International has asked Iran to investigate these accusations after interviewing rape victims inside Iranian jails for its annual report last year.

Kristyan Benedict, Amnesty International UK’s Middle East campaign manager, told the Guardian: “Rape is a terrible crime and these allegations [mentioned in the letters] should be thoroughly investigated. Amnesty International has also documented the rape of male and female detainees by security officials. Many of those detained for taking part in post-election protests were tortured and did not receive fair trials. The Iranian authorities still continue to punish and persecute those who peacefully speak up against them.”

Mr. Mahmoudian, who was transferred to solitary confinement after his letter attracted attention, said he came to know of one young prisoner being raped seven times in one night.

“In [Rajaeeshahr] prison, those who have pretty faces and are unable to defend themselves or cannot afford to bribe others are forcibly taken to different cells each night [to be raped],” he wrote in the letter.

“The situation is such that those exposed to rape even have an owner and that owner makes money by renting him out to others and after a while selling him to someone else.”

omg, one of my fantasies :twisted: where can we sign up?

Guest Guest

omg, one of my fantasies :twisted: where can we sign up?

The middle eastern men are very horny. Just go to Turkey, Dubai, etc lah.

I was in Turkey many yrs ago and as I was on my way back to my hotel.

I passed by a park and a plyground. There was this young man(the most 15 yrs)with moustache smiling at me & fondling himself at the same time. Yukss...

I met this young man (16yrs) at the poolside of my gym(in a hotel). He started to ask me where to get hookers in Spore.

I was shocked and told him he's too young for that. He also told me "he's very excited" and would like to invite me to his room. I told him NO but he still left me his home address/contact no. if I happened to go to the Middle East.

Eweee.....

Guest midnite express

When I was a teenager many years ago I read the book called 'Midnight Express' about an young American imprisoned in turkey and was raped there. It was a true story. When it was made into a film starring Brad Davis. I watched it a few times....having raging erections whenever the torture and rape scenes showing the near naked Brad Davis came on. It was probably the start of my bondage and s/m fetishes.

Sadly, Brad Davis passed away because of AIDS in 1991.

Guest CCguy

Well, it happens to me here in SG way back in 1993. But not in prison but in boys home coz I was underage as at the point of committing an offence. I am too sissy enough and scared to report to the warden. At that time, secret society was in trend but as I am not from any secret society gangs, nobody is inside looking after me. So I was their target. But anyway, it's just one of the memories which I had during my grown up years.

Guest passingthru
But anyway, it's just one of the memories which I had during my grown up years.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope you've recovered and regained your balance and confidence in life.

Well, it happens to me here in SG way back in 1993. But not in prison but in boys home coz I was underage as at the point of committing an offence. I am too sissy enough and scared to report to the warden. At that time, secret society was in trend but as I am not from any secret society gangs, nobody is inside looking after me. So I was their target. But anyway, it's just one of the memories which I had during my grown up years.

Sorry to hear tat... by you staying ALIVE until now, it had shown tat you are Strong and Solid guy....

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Prison rape do occurred before, right here, in our very own country.

You shouldn't be surprised, because such acts, is not exclusive in foreign lands.

It happened in the military DB prison.

By the house rule, it was supposed to be 4 cellmates per cell. But in one season, due to the number of high criminal offense, the cell were overcrowded, as much as 6 per cell.

He was one of man in my camp, and due to theft, he was charged by the CO, so he went in.

He was the skinny fair sort, who was often picked by the bigger boys and those inmates serving longer terms.

One night, he was pinned down by 4 other guys and was brutally anally sodomized, raw.

When I say it is brutal, I really mean it was horrid and brutal.

His rectum was so severely torn, that it needed stitches. The pain and the bleeding led him into a deep shock, that he was hospitalized for 3 weeks.

As for the rest of the 4 guys, each received additional 12 months imprisonment, and 24 strokes of the cane.

Such internal news in the army, is seldom or is never published in the media.

Within a month of his release, the soldier pointed a revolver into his mouth, and pressed the trigger.

It was rumoured, he contracted something from one of the rapist.

If so, then the other three should be infected also.

RIP

Edited by TheVisitors

You shouldn't be surprised, because such acts, is not exclusive in foreign lands.

By the house rule, it was supposed to be 4 cellmates per cell. But in one season, due to the number of high criminal offense, the cell were overcrowded, as much as 6 per cell.

He was one of man in my camp, and due to theft, he was charged by the CO, so he went in.

He was the skinny fair sort, who was often picked by the bigger boys and those inmates serving longer terms.

One night, he was pinned down by 4 other guys and was brutally anally sodomized, raw.

His rectum was so severely torn, that it needed stitches. The pain and the bleeding led him into a deep shock, that he was hospitalized for 3 weeks.

As for the rest of the 4 guys, each received additional 12 months imprisonment, and 24 strokes of the cane.

Within a month of his release, the soldier pointed a revolver into his mouth, and pressed the trigger.

RIP

This is certainly one of the most tragic stories to know. In any case, prison rape in reality cannot possibly be the same as the one acted out in movies. pxxn films featuring prison rape focus a lot on sensuality.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

no doubt the incidents that happened are all very tragic and devastating..

but i still have a fetish over it :\ am i sick or what?

Its your choice and your life dude. Its nothing to do with us

Should your fantasy comes true, and if you do contract the HIV or have any health complications after that, it still have nothing to do with any of us here.

Guest passingthru
but i still have a fetish over it :\ am i sick or what?

Imagined or contrived rape to fulfill a fetish is by default not rape. The fetish is therefore not for rape but rather the expression of it. Experiencing true rape and being adversely affected by it would show that you don't really have a fetish. OTOH, if real rape happened unexpectedly* and you actually savoured it, then you would be considered sick.

*Can rape actually be expected? Sure, in circumstances of internment, civic unrest and war, there's always the fear and sense of the worse happening. Some may go to the extent of self preparation. Eg, when the marauding Russian hordes overran Germany at the end of WW2, it was reported that some women actually stripped themselves and awaited their fate. This was gratifyingly misunderstood to mean that such women were loose and sex starved. The fact was, these women were trying to mitigate the potential results of their horrid fate - torn clothes which they can ill afford to lose/repair, beatings, perversions and rough treatment. Such women did what was best to survive.

• 1 month later...

Maybe this will fill your brain with thoughts.

Prison Rape in Men’s Institutions

Rape in male prisons is a highly discussed topic in regards to incarceration in the United States. Although sometimes going unnoticed, rape of young men in prison is a very common occurrence and a dangerous one at that. Most often this topic is referred to as “Prison Rape”. Scott L. Anderson a former prison guard at a Minnesota Prison discusses the reasoning behind prison rapes and some interesting facts regarding the topic.

Overall there is a total of 196,000 cases of men being raped in prison each year. Out of the 196,000 cases, 40,000 are juveniles being raped in adult prisons (Anderson). Although these are shocking statistics, most rapes go unnoticed and accounted for, so in reality there are most likely many more cases. Moreover, it is estimated that most rapes occur against young men who are white, middle class and physically small. From this group, 56% of rapes are committed by black men raping white men (Anderson). The majority of rapes by men are estimated to be done by black gangs within the prison system, this is largely because white young males lack solidarity within the system and are in fact the minority group among the prison population (Anderson).

Furthermore, Anderson describes three common groups that are involved or are the typical victims of prison rape. The first group is commonly known as “the predators”, also known as the jocks. The second group is called “the jailhouse queens,” this group tends to be those men who have feminine characteristics and identities within the prison. The last group is “the punks” also known as the inmates who are younger and weaker (Anderson).

Overall, the argument discussing prison rape and the problems that go with it is not only violence and violation, but it is a discussion of physical and mental health as well. It is estimated that 15.4 inmates commit suicide to every 100,000 prisoners, with the exception of California which has an estimated 179 suicides to every 100,000 inmates (Anderson). Moreover, considering the lack of contraception in the prison system the average rate of HIV and AIDS is six times the national average in prison (Anderson).

Ultimately, Anderson describes many shocking statistics regarding the violence and abundance of male rapes in prison. Through this action there are many cases of deaths because of AIDS and suicides. The mental health of a prisoner who has suffered numerous rapes can be very difficult to overcome once released from ones sentence. TJ Parsell is an example of this difficulty, which, he discusses in his memoir “Fish: a Memoir of a Boy in Man’s Prison” about being a young man (17-21) serving a sentence for armed robbery. In his experience in Jackson Prison in Michigan, Parsell now an adult discusses the psychological trauma he faces after his prison rape experiences. Ultimately, he discusses the struggles he faced being constantly raped in prison and the experience he went through in overcoming that trauma after being released.

Lastly, prison rape in men’s prisons is from what we can see a common occurrence. From these rapes leads to mental and physical instability and ultimately, trauma. How can we lower these risks, and help these men to overcome negative experiences once released from prison?

Ex-inmate tells of horrific assaults @ Singapore Changi Prison

Jul 7th, 09, 10:01 AM

Ex-inmate tells of assault

22-year-old tells court how he was subjected to violence, humiliation by three cellmates

The victim gave told of how he was physically and sexually assaulted in his Changi Prison cell by three fellow inmates last year. -- ST PHOTO: HOW HWEE YOUNG

HE WAS beaten, humiliated and left with no choice but to submit to sexual acts, a 22-year-old said, recounting his eight-day ordeal at Changi Prison. Released in March after serving an 18-month jail term, he gave the High Court a graphic account on Monday of how he was physically and sexually assaulted in his cell by three fellow inmates last year.

The slightly built man, standing at 1.6m, said his assailants felt he was a braggart. They did not buy the stories he told and decided he should be punished for his 'lies'.

He said he was given 10 punishment options and told to blindly choose five. The options included sodomy, performing oral sex, serving as a human punching bag and eating faeces.

He was punched, kicked and jumped on. When he could not take the beatings, he offered to perform oral sex on his cellmates, then aged 20 to 21.

The three - Iryan Abdul Karim, Muhammad Hamdan Abdul Rahman, and Mohammed Zameen Abdul Manoff - are defending themselves in court.

The beatings left the man, who cannot be named under a court order, with multiple rib fractures, a scarred liver and kidney failure. He had to be hospitalised for two months.

When the victim said he could not take the repeated punches in the chest, he was ordered to find a way to 'satisfy' them further. The victim offered to masturbate them but Iryan said he wanted more. They stopped beating him only after he offered and performed oral sex.

The victim said prison officers did not notice his injuries and he did not dare tell anyone.

On May 6, he became extremely weak due to his injuries. He was taken to Changi General Hospital twice. On his second admission, he poured out the details to a prison officer.

Asked by Deputy Public Prosecutor David Khoo how he felt about the trio, he replied: 'One of them didn't know what's the value of friendship. The other two, I don't have anything to say.'

• 1 month later...

My friend who is not a gay was put behind bars for 2 years in 2004. When he came out of prison, i was surprised to hear from him that he

is no more interested in opposite sex.

Instead he told me he would like to find someone who can anal him....he likes that a lot. He revealed to me he was raped and he is now

very interested to be topped by others.

What a change!!!!

i know of another case in DB. As I was told by another guy who came out of DB. They both went in almost same time but he was released early. The indian was released first. The chinese quite a pretty faced still inside. But I was told that he was caught masturbating into by another DB detainee. And was ask to perform sexual acts if not he will report him to the officer for masturbating.

Lots of raped cases in prison / DB centre has been covered up.

Most of the cases has been undetected cos of feared ,

I was send to the BD detention centre cos i awol from camp.

The months inside the centre was the darkest part of my life. Life was hard in there and having to stay with ppl who u do not know was even harder. They are unfriendly and new comers like me are their target.

Sometimes having to serve more than one raw in the night was ...

for some years i did prison ministry ... then saw that aids was on the rise but the authorities denied that m2m sex was the cause. blamed it on ivd instead. tsk tsk.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 4 years later...

RIP

Very sad case indeed.

May he find everlasting peace now. RIP

• 2 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • 7 months later...
On 11/19/2008 at 2:45 PM, gpfun said:

By K. C. Vijayan

THREE prisoners have been charged with physically and sexually assaulting their fellow inmate in a prison cell in Changi Prison earlier this year.

The three men, aged between 19 and 21, are accused of punching and kicking the man in his chest and body, some time between April 26 and May 5.

Is this really happening in real life? Seems like a porn movie.

Guest Try and see
On 4/20/2019 at 4:20 AM, Guest Vj21 said:

Is this really happening in real life? Seems like a porn movie.

Yes, it's real. I remember reading it in the Straits Times and New Paper.

• 5 months later...
Guest Terence
On 11/19/2008 at 2:45 PM, gpfun said:

By K. C. Vijayan

I’m getting a hard on while reading this. Sometimes I fantasied  that I’m in prison and the warden sometimes visit me at night and fuck me. He also sometimes insert the cane in my hole.

Guest Try and see
13 hours ago, Guest Terence said:

I’m getting a hard on while reading this. Sometimes I fantasied  that I’m in prison and the warden sometimes visit me at night and fuck me. He also sometimes insert the cane in my hole.

Happened before, although it wasn't exactly rape:

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/prison-officer-convicted-molesting-male-inmate

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Prison Rape (Compiled)
  • 2 months later...
On 10/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Happened before, although it wasn't exactly rape:

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/prison-officer-convicted-molesting-male-inmate

😱

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 6/26/2011 at 8:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

The middle eastern men are very horny. Just go to Turkey, Dubai, etc lah.

I was in Turkey many yrs ago and as I was on my way back to my hotel.

I passed by a park and a plyground. There was this young man(the most 15 yrs)with moustache smiling at me & fondling himself at the same time. Yukss...

I met this young man (16yrs) at the poolside of my gym(in a hotel). He started to ask me where to get hookers in Spore.

I was shocked and told him he's too young for that. He also told me "he's very excited" and would like to invite me to his room. I told him NO but he still left me his home address/contact no. if I happened to go to the Middle East.

Eweee.....

Maybe u r also good looking. That’s why u get cruised easily. 

On 6/27/2011 at 7:05 PM, Guest midnite express said:

When I was a teenager many years ago I read the book called 'Midnight Express' about an young American imprisoned in turkey and was raped there. It was a true story. When it was made into a film starring Brad Davis. I watched it a few times....having raging erections whenever the torture and rape scenes showing the near naked Brad Davis came on. It was probably the start of my bondage and s/m fetishes.

Sadly, Brad Davis passed away because of AIDS in 1991.

Brad Davis is a truly Handsome Dude. Body well proportioned and toned. His butt was so beautiful and inviting and his bulge too.

If he is still alive, he is 74 years old now. Am sure he will look as a matured suave hot dude.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.