Male HQ

Cost Of Hiv Drugs In Singapore

Guest needing your help

• 2 months later...

Dear All, 

I usually go to Bangkok to buy generic ARVs for my friends and myself. These are much cheaper than original branded meds. 

Usual combinations are First Line: Tenofovir/Emtricitabine/Efavirenz or Second Line: Tenofovir/Emtricitabine/Atazanavir/Ritonovir

I am currently on Raltegravir (Isentress) and it is v good with minimal side effects. My other combination cocktail is Ricovir-Em (Tenofovir/Emtricitabine).

If you need me to buy any medication for you, please call/message me at 97531592. 

I'm also in the biz services section of BW:

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=39812

Best wishes,

Hotspunk.

Edited by Hotspunk

Guest Guest

Dear All, 

I usually go to Bangkok to buy generic ARVs for my friends and myself. These are much cheaper than original branded meds. 

Usual combinations are First Line: Tenofovir/Emtricitabine/Efavirenz or Second Line: Tenofovir/Emtricitabine/Atazanavir/Ritonovir

I am currently on Raltegravir (Isentress) and it is v good with minimal side effects. My other combination cocktail is Ricovir-Em (Tenofovir/Emtricitabine).

If you need me to buy any medication for you, please email me at communityaidsresponse@gmail.com or call/msg 97531592. 

Thanks. 

Hi,

I'm taking the same combination (Isentress & truvada) and have been paying $450 for Isentress and $100 for truvada. I bought them from a buyer recommended by cdc medical social worker. The buyer also source the med from Thailand. I,m finding the price of $550 per month expensive. How much do u pay when u buy from Thailand?

Yes the price of HIV med is much more cheapier than u get in Singapore... but you have to think about the cost of flying there and pay your supply for 6 months or more in CASH up front.... Its not worth it just to fly to BKK to get a month or 2 months supply...

I think that getting med supply from the local social supplier is good unless you have saving to get min 6 months of supply...

You also have to know where to buy your med... If you have the money, you always can ask your social workers for the BKK address details where to buy them...

• 1 month later...

dear all

A friend of mine was on PEP as he suspected he could be exposed to HIV. However, he could not complete the course, having taken 3 out of the 30 days course before the effects took too much of a toil on him.

His 3 month window period has passed, and I am happy to report that he tested negative.

He has on hand a bottle of LOPINAVIR 200mg, Ritonavir 50mg TAB (Kaletra) and wanted to bin it. I suggested to him to donate them instead of binning it away. The meds I understand are quite expensive, and may be better served for a patient in need. The meds were bought from Kelantan Clinic at DSC in February 2013 and not from overseas. His bottle has the necessary label to show this. So, please rest assured that they are proper meds obtained from Singapore. He has passed me the meds to help him "dispose" of them. Hence, this email.

Please note that these meds are meant for people who need it. So, if you need it or know of anyone who may need it, please Ping me.

Genuine cases only, please.

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

Hi all

I have been taking Stocrin and Ricovir-EM since I was diagnosed a few years ago.  Recently, my doctor said that Ricovir-EM was causing some kidney problems for me and changed my presciption to Kivexa.

So now I have 15 boxes of unopened Ricovir-EM :(

Is there anyone who wants to buy it from me as I need the money to buy the new medication.

Thanks guys.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Wrangler_black

HI,
me and my friend in Malaysia now. We are tourists here.
my friend is hiv positive.
his medicine is going to finish next week.
he cannot travel due to passport matter.
anybody can say where can I buy medicine for my friend, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, SE Asia?
he needs Avolam by Ranbaxy (Lamivudine USP 150mg)
people please HELP!!!

Guest guest

It depends on which part of malaysia are you in?  Try the local pharmacy, Caring Pharmacy.  The pharmacist there are very helpful.  Google for the nearest Caring Pharmacy to you right now.

Hi All,

I know that Tzu Chi Foundation in Singapore do subsidize PLWH their medications, or at least a good portion of it. You will need to apply with them directly and once approved, they will subsidize your medications.

The website is here: http://www.tzuchi.org.sg/eng/

If anyone would like to enquire with me directly, just drop me a PM. I can link you up with the foundation. All enquiries will be kept strictly confidential.

It is also my wish to know more poz friends. I don't have any agenda, hidden or not. I just want to establish sincere connections. =)

Cheers!

Ret

• 2 months later...

Hi
Have read about Thai Red Cross here
Was wondering if anyone is able to help me with some simple questions as am thinking about a trip there soon to buy my meds.

(Atripla)

1) Can i use a prescription from local doc at  CDC to buy meds at Red Cross pharmacy or do they require one from a Thai hospital?
2) Do they supply 6 months of med at a time? If not where else would be a good place to get them?

Thank you so much!!!

I am believer in alternative therapies and has been using Urine Therapy for years.  Am in excellent health with very strong immune system.  Of course I abide by safe sex, avoid poppers, eat normal diet, etc.

For those fearful of HIV and AIDs, you may wish to google and find out about what others say about UT and its effect on HIV and AIDs.  I am not recommending that you stop seeing your doctor or getting the appropriate tests and medication.

But your urine contains all the information about sickness in your body (quoting Prof. Takao, a UT believer and long time advocate of UT.  ).  And you do not even need to swallow it...just place a teaspoon in your mouth and also rub on your body.  Then rinse and wash off.

No harm trying.  Will not make your condition any worse and will not harm you.  That I can say with confidence.

• 3 months later...

By all means listen to doctors and use mainstream medications.

However, also give UT (urine therapy) a try.  Google  UT and HIV and see what shows up.  It will not harm you and all it takes is to gargle, spit it out.

I shake my head in dismay when I see or hear others using poppers and unprotected sex.  They increases their chances of HIV.

This may be of interest to some here:

The testimonials of PWAs (people with AIDS) are especially potent. In Urine-Therapy: It May Save Your Life, author Beatrice Bartnett, a naturopathic and chiropractic physician who cofounded the Water of Life Institute in Florida, cites a case of a man whose T-cell count went from 285 to 489 in four months while treating with UT alone. Other books document successful results from using UT to combat Karposi's sarcoma lesions, thrush, intestinal parasites, Epstein-Barr, herpes, diarrhea, and colitis. Researchers believe that UT works so well with AIDS and its opportunistic viruses because the urine of a PWA not only has anticancer agents, such as DHEA, retine, antieoplastons, uric acid, H-11 extract, and HUD (human urine's derivative), but it also contains the antibodies to HIV-1, a fact discovered in 1988 by Dr. Alvin Friedman Kien at the New York University Medical School.

http://www.agamayoga.com/articles/amaroli.htm

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest hiv undetectable

Want to meet guy who are hiv friendly meet up for morale support and helping each other and support in medicationS

Please msg me for my email contact

Guest PEPtreatment

the cost of PEP is already $600 plus add on to  1-2 tests that the doctor recommends in DSC clinic.. can u imagine if someones has to take permanently.  so perhaps is time to fly bangkok to buy medicine or even JB.

There is already a cure for HIV but they are not releasing it. Irs developed from the blood peptides from a certain animal, found to be able to quickly kill the HIV virus by tearing it apart thus eliminates the virus from multiplying .

It can be purchased through online but it is not cheap. I think its about $600 for 5 to 6 mths supply. HIv patients are advised to be on a 2 yrs continous usage combined with fasting.

A healthy person who takes 2 mths of this drugs is said to be able to boost his immunity system up to 2 yrs without falling sick.

There is a lab article write up by the Bangkok medical centre regarding this peptides and the success rate for treating HIV is very high rather promising

Hello PEP treatment,

The cost of PEP is NOT $600 lah. Medication is much more affordable now.

Please contact me at 97531592. I can explain more to you.

Thanks.

Hi .. i am on PEP recently that why i am very familiar with the price set by DSC. $300 for 2 weeks: total medication cost plus 3 STD screening test would set you about $600 plus... 

Hello PEP treatment,

The cost of PEP is NOT $600 lah. Medication is much more affordable now.

Please contact me at 97531592. I can explain more to you.

Thanks.

Hi Hotspunk,

What is this PEP treatment consist of? I am thinking of coming home to get treatment. 

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

I am going to hiv test soon,does anyone can tell me how long can we live as we diagnosed hiv+

I went with my friend to CDC before after he got tested positive and need to report to CDC to have a talk with a health officer there.

Mm from what I heard after he come out,they say HIV patients lifespan is almost the same as a normal person as long as you CAN AFFORD the medicines.

With the new medications available nowadays you can even regress aids status back into HIV status by fighting off the opportunistic infections and bring the T cells count to a low level.

Michael Jordan the basket ball player who got aids in the early 90s is still around til this day.

But the thing is medication cost,my friend earn 1.4k only...

Good luck for those within this income group and below.

No ill will or malice intended out,just being grim realistic.

HIV/Aids is a rich man disease.

Guest Raiden Alpha

A friend of mine who is HIV pos was diagnosed about 10 yrs ago and he is still around and very healthy. He says his viral load is not detectable today which is good news. He flies to bkk twice a year to get his meds there.

Happy for your friend that he is healthy.

Now on to another note.

Reading post of people flying to bangkok to get medicine for their HIV/AIDs condition irk me to no end. Not at the patients but at ministry of health .

What the fuck is MOH doing?

Why is HIV medications so expensive in Singapore?

You allow people with terminal disease to fly hundreds of mile out to get a pack of medicine that is needed for their life to continue?

Why are Singapore health board so heartless and discriminatory against HIV/Aids people?

You don't see people with diabetes,high blood pressure,renal failure having to haul their ass out of Singapore to get their medicine.

And also why no subsidise or free healthcare for HIV/Aids?

You allow gay saunas and gay apps to exist in this country yet you remain slow pace and outdated in your laws and protocols to lessen the impact of a increase outbreak of a aids epidemic in Singapore?

What kind of people are ruling this country in the first place?

Sigh!

Guest Raiden Alpha

RA, I also believe it is a very discriminatory move by the govt but I would also like to think that sooner or later, the rules regarding this will change. Maybe just not in our lifetime.

That is as good as saying nothing.

Hahaha :)

Happy for your friend that he is healthy.

Now on to another note.

Reading post of people flying to bangkok to get medicine for their HIV/AIDs condition irk me to no end. Not at the patients but at ministry of health .

What the fuck is MOH doing?

Why is HIV medications so expensive in Singapore?

You allow people with terminal disease to fly hundreds of mile out to get a pack of medicine that is needed for their life to continue?

Why are Singapore health board so heartless and discriminatory against HIV/Aids people?

You don't see people with diabetes,high blood pressure,renal failure having to haul their ass out of Singapore to get their medicine.

And also why no subsidise or free healthcare for HIV/Aids?

You allow gay saunas and gay apps to exist in this country yet you remain slow pace and outdated in your laws and protocols to lessen the impact of a increase outbreak of a aids epidemic in Singapore?

What kind of people are ruling this country in the first place?

Sigh!

Raiden Alpha

Those who need to get their HIV medicine don't to fly to BKK to get them.. there are many supplier or agent that approved by AFA can provide their HIV medicine here in Singapore... but certainly that they have to pay a little more than BKK cos they have to travel there to purchase them for those who needed them..

there is one here in this forum - Hotspunk who can provide the HIV Med... his price is very reasonable and he is a very friendly guy too.. To those who need to get their HIV Med, please contact him.. his contact is 97537592

Guest -paratrooper-

Michael Jordan the basket ball player who got aids in the early 90s is still around til this day.

I think you mean Magic Johnson, not Michael Jordan.

As posted earlier, there is an alternative cure already available. The antidote is derived from the blood of certain animals, where HIV, cancer and other 22 strains of bacteria and virus, when injected into their blood, virtually has no effect on them. Their antibodies immediately destroy such foreign bodies

PM need if you are interested.

I am not selling but I can teach you where to get it, and the yin yang medical logic and knowledge how this antidote was created

I am not to interested entertaining disbelievers who wants to challenge me

PS.. the drug comes in 2 forms. The purest form is not cheap. Its $40 per day. HIV people are recommended to take up to 2 yrs

Raiden Alpha

Those who need to get their HIV medicine don't to fly to BKK to get them.. there are many supplier or agent that approved by AFA can provide their HIV medicine here in Singapore... but certainly that they have to pay a little more than BKK cos they have to travel there to purchase them for those who needed them..

there is one here in this forum - Hotspunk who can provide the HIV Med... his price is very reasonable and he is a very friendly guy too.. To those who need to get their HIV Med, please contact him.. his contact is 97537592

Hi MenBtySpa,

Thanks for highlighting my services.

My correct number is 97531592.

Wishing all the best of health.

Cheers,

Hotspunk :)

• 2 weeks later...

As posted earlier, there is an alternative cure already available . . . I am not to interested entertaining disbelievers who wants to challenge

I am surprised no-one has challenged you. The fact is if there was a cure for HIV, the CDC and all national governments would be shouting it from the rooftops for the whole world to know. There is no known cure for HIV! Period. Hopefully one will be forthcoming soon.

In the meantime, I suggest it is highly misleading to give false hope to those currently paying for the known prescribed medications.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Crocodile blood serum.

The purpose cure for aids in new age and conspiracies health journals.

Cure for Aids do exists but only two cases of the Berlin man and the Aids child have been cure of it in this world.

The pharmectuical industry have hide up the cure in order to made money out of chronic sufferers.

Crocodile blood serum.

The purpose cure for aids in new age and conspiracies health journals.

Cure for Aids do exists but only two cases of the Berlin man and the Aids child have been cure of it in this world.

The pharmectuical industry have hide up the cure in order to made money out of chronic sufferers.

I was the one who told you this, but somehow you disbelieved

There is no such thing as a sick alligator or a crocodile

Living in very harsh environment, they have a very strange strong antibodies which enables them to destroy all sorts of bacteria and viruses , not forgetting the decomposed carcasses they savour. 

When HIV, and cancer viruses were injected into their bloodstream, it had no effect on them. ; their antibodies literally destroyed the foreign invaders almost immediately. This applies to sharks as well

It was from this theory that this cure was formulated

But it is very expensive. 

Guest Raiden Alpha

I was the one who told you this, but somehow you disbelieved

There is no such thing as a sick alligator or a crocodile

Living in very harsh environment, they have a very strange strong antibodies which enables them to destroy all sorts of bacteria and viruses , not forgetting the decomposed carcasses they savour.

When HIV, and cancer viruses were injected into their bloodstream, it had no effect on them. ; their antibodies literally destroyed the foreign invaders almost immediately. This applies to sharks as well

It was from this theory that this cure was formulated

But it is very expensive.

Yes you told me this but I know of it through Facebook a few days before we have that conversation. :)

I like to spread awareness and knowledge without holding back.

I cover three hundred domains in cyber space trying to help people to achieve a consciousness shift up in their consciousness but I can't because my hatred is too strong.

The rest is up to you all now.

I am researching on cancers nowadays.

Internet is the duplicate collective consciousness.

Google search is the duplicate Akashic Records.

Guest interested

It can be purchased through online but it is not cheap. I think its about $600 for 5 to 6 mths supply. HIv patients are advised to be on a 2 yrs continous usage combined with fasting.

As posted earlier, there is an alternative cure already available. The antidote is derived from the blood of certain animals, where HIV, cancer and other 22 strains of bacteria and virus, when injected into their blood, virtually has no effect on them. Their antibodies immediately destroy such foreign bodies

PS.. the drug comes in 2 forms. The purest form is not cheap. Its $40 per day. HIV people are recommended to take up to 2 yrs

so there are two different types but both able to cure hiv? Like to know more about it, thanks.

Guest Raiden Alpha

There is nothing right now that is known to be able to cure HIV.

Please do your own due diligence on this subject before you start any form of treatment.

Officially no.

But two person have been cure of Aids in this world already after they have contracted it.

One is a man and one is a child.

So what does it mean?

There is a cure in this world but they won't give it to the world because of greed.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic