Male HQ

Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)

Guest guest

Guest Seduce Landlord

Hi imchaser;

sure. u like to drop by my place & be my "tenant" for few hrs? would love to feel yr tight bum. drop me a text at simplemexyz@hotmail.com. hear from u soon.

cheers

Yes of cos.

You definitely enjoying being a good landlord to your tenant. Can i pretend to be your tenant for few hours?

Interesting topic. I used to rent out one the bedrooms in my flat to huny swimbod Chinese national student. Unfortunately he was attached to an ang moh and the ang moh was paying the rent. Actually quite a good bf he was. Paid me 6 months advance :clap:

Im planning to rent out a spare room in my Potong Pasir flat. Hopefully I will find an interesting tenant. ;)

When I was much active in my watersports those days, the other guy from the other competitive team, L, hooked up with me.

Being independent and wanted to stay out from his family, he rented a room at NPark.

So after training during the weekend, I stayed over and we had great sex for a month until.....

You see , he doesn't talk much to his landlord, who was in his early forties then.The landlord just like to walk around the house in his underwear. Not bad a bod I must say, but he had this creepy look on his face.

One Sunday afternoon , we took a nap after sex. He received a call from his sister who was coming over to the gate in 15 minutes to pass him some of his mother's cooking.

He excused himself, then left the room while i continued sleeping naked.

Shortly, I was awakened by a warm moist nice suction on my dick. I thought it was a nice surprise from L, so I didn't open my eyes.

But the way my dick was sucked....wasn't how L would do it.

You can guess my biggest surprise was to find out his creepy landlord was sucking my dick while masturbating himself.

I was startled, shouted and kicked his face with my leg.....

Then L entered the room and shouted at the landlord.

After a fierce confrontation , the much embarrassed landlord quickly left the room.

L apologized to me for what had happened. He revealed that his creepy landlord was always trying to peep at him when he bath....

Two weeks later he moved out from there, found another room Npark, where we continued our weekly ECA for a 1 years before he left abroad to further his studies.

Some adventures with a landlord....

PS. Whoever reads this and finds this incident very familiar and thinks you may be mr L, pm me....

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest dexter

room rental from NPark? where?

i wanna be independent too... but cost of living outaside is too high =(

When I was much active in my watersports those days, the other guy from the other competitive team, L, hooked up with me.

Being independent and wanted to stay out from his family, he rented a room at NPark.

So after training during the weekend, I stayed over and we had great sex for a month until.....

/

/

Two weeks later he moved out from there, found another room Npark, where we continued our weekly ECA for a 1 years before he left abroad to further his studies.

PS. Whoever reads this and finds this incident very familiar and thinks you may be mr L, pm me....

hi bws

Any tenants rent a room any experience bad things with ur landlord..

like he love to peep at u..always walk around naked infront of u and etc

Currently i rent a room with this late 30s landlord.He a nice guy and friendly but after 2 months,he seem

to take advantage with me by purposely touch my dick and my ass when i am cleaning or cooking in the kitchen,that i need to push his hand over.

The toilet door in the kitchen could not be close so there always a gap,when i ever bath in the evening after my work,he always stand at the kitchen window smoking and hence he can see me naked bathing..it seems that he spying me naked bath and when i came out from the bath room,surely i able to see he got hard on..this make me kind of worry to continue staying there...the room is nicely deco and rental is reasonble..

any advise?

It's not cool when you don't feel safe where you stay.

When he comes around when you bathe, cover up the gap with a towel. He should get the idea.

If he's persistent, touching you inappropriately, tell him firmly. If ou have to, sit him down and tell him it makes you feel uncomfortable.

If he still persists, he has no respect for you, and may plan to go further. Prepare to move out.

---

On second thought, that may be a bit drastic.

Have you ever chatted with him? Get to know him as a person (rather than just a landlord), and give him a chance to know you? This will diffuse the sexual tension, which I imagine he must have tried to control for some time, and help him see you less as a sexual object, and more as a friend/human being/brother... Give little hints along the way, like sit on a different sofa, shift away from him when he gets closer, talk about your boyfriend, etc.

If after all that, he persists, then you really should move.

Edited by potion

Visitor, do you realize everything that you wrote is extremely repulsive and nauseating to read? You make this forum very unpleasant.

Thats your sole personal perception, which is none of my problem.

If you are so frail, so weak,so delicate, then don't read. So simple. Must someone point out to you something which is so simple,that even a 5 year old kid can understand?

BTW, do you happen to be that disgusting creepy landlord who sucked my dick ?

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest tokyo twink

I am inclined to agree with Mr. The visitors. He really took the effort to write his own story and experience in great detail and much effort and thought went into his every typed letters.

His story is one that gay people might encounter if one happens to rent a place to a sex starved landlord.

At some point of the story I did scratch my head in incredulity and disbelieve also at the sheer brazen boldness of the landlord taking advantage of the landlord -tenant relationship taking it to another level that only most of us can only imagined in the pages of The NEWPAPER exclusive expose of nightmare scenario with the victims paicture appearing with only the back exposed and head covered with cap.

Sheer nightmare Me thinks.

Correct me if i spell the place wrong - its Normanton Park in the west. Those HUDC flats. I really don't know if that place still exist. Its being quite awhile.

those apartments are still there. just run down cos there are not much maintenance done over the years. i passed by that place a couple of weeks ago when i was on my way to NUH :)

Guest Guest

Visitor, do you realize everything that you wrote is extremely repulsive and nauseating to read? You make this forum very unpleasant.

What is so "extremely repulsive and nauseating"????? Not in the least leh...............I dont think he made the forum unpleasant at all, just sharing his experience.

Can you tell us what is not to your taste or favour? You mean whatever people post must suit your liking? You dont like then dont read loh

Guest Seduce Landlord

Hi guys;

i am back with another encounter again. The weather was hot these few nights, so i have decided to sleep naked underneath a thin sheet of blanket. As my aircon is down, so i have always sleep with my bedrm door open. last night, as i was sleeping soundly, i felt that some one is pressing my cock, like as if he is pressing against a sausage. That makes my cock erect due to the pressure given to my cock.

as i was on medication (suffer from cough), i am very drowsy and could not bother to open my eyes to see who is it (anyway, i guess it must be my tenant). Then like Mr Visitor, i felt warm moist nice suction on my dick and that was a very nice sensation. As i flipped over to the side to turn my body, i felt a warm tinkling tongue licking my ass, my butt, my canal.

Guess i was not dreaming and i knew then it was my noti tenant again. i did not chase him away as i enjoyed this kind of kinky secret seduction from him. He is quite a cute guy, in his 20s and has a lean fit chiselled bod. No complains :-)

Anyone got any more encounter to share?

You see , he doesn't talk much to his landlord, who was in his early forties then.The landlord just like to walk around the house in his underwear. Not bad a bod I must say, but he had this creepy look on his face.

One Sunday afternoon , we took a nap after sex. He received a call from his sister who was coming over to the gate in 15 minutes to pass him some of his mother's cooking.

He excused himself, then left the room while i continued sleeping naked.

Shortly, I was awakened by a warm moist nice suction on my dick. I thought it was a nice surprise from L, so I didn't open my eyes.

But the way my dick was sucked....wasn't how L would do it.

You can guess my biggest surprise was to find out his creepy landlord was sucking my dick while masturbating himself.

I was startled, shouted and kicked his face with my leg.....

Then L entered the room and shouted at the landlord.

After a fierce confrontation , the much embarrassed landlord quickly left the room.

L apologized to me for what had happened. He revealed that his creepy landlord was always trying to peep at him when he bath....

Guest tenant

hi guy thanks for all the advise.

i do follow some advise that is to get to know my landlord and we had heavy drink on friday nite and end up being drag to his room and be his supper after that and in the morning.

Kinda regret now cuz after that nite incident,he thought that i can be use as his sex toy and he force fxxking me when i was in toilet bathing..As i don like to make noise by shouting cuz his house is the middle hse in which when i shout,the neighbours can hear it..i end up letting him fxxk me in the toilet under the shower...i didnt go home for a few days now and stay with my friends. i got myself a room without owner and be moving out in 1 week times..

i did not msg him or tell him anything.i be moving out in the morning when he is out to work early morning next week..

I was pretty reluctant to share another encounter. This seems a bit off the topic. It is more like , if you wanna follow somone home for a fun, you better better know who his LANDLORD is !!! "

It was about 8 years ago. One of those weekends clubbing nights with friends, where I met a Taiwanese guy who was on 6 months stay here, for some exchange programme project between his company and one here

He invited me to stay over a rented room in one of the HDB in BBatok

The usual. Fun fun fun , then we dozed off till 2pm in the afternoon.

I woke up, topless, wore his shorts to take a leak in the kitchen's toilet.

But when i opened the door , to my very shock, the landlord who was watching TV in the living room while his wife was playing with their baby daughter...was my own COUSIN !!!

You see, my cousin had shifted to BB for 4mths, kept asking me to drop over, but I just couldn't find the time.

Before they could see who i was, I quickly went back to the room, woke the guy up and told,what his dear landlord was !!

So you can understand the agony of being stucked in the room, the agony of waiting for them to leave the house, and the agony of a full bladder(I had to pee into a plastic bag, or out of the window) and I really felt like leaving through the window !

You can't expect me to leave the room suddenly from no where, topless with a short and say " Hi Brian, what a lovely nice house you have !"

Even If I left in such a speed, not saying hi to them ( maybe wear a sunglass to hide my identity) the brown leather ankle high boots i left in the living room, will take some time to wear.

About 5.45pm we heard a bang on the living room door. He dashed out to make sure the coast was clear. Then I dashed to the kitchen bathroom, took a quick 2min shower, scrubbing away all sweat amd semen traces, then dashed out of the house within a minute.

It's times like these, you are very grateful to the army what they have taught you.

Then we went down, had food and drink and laughed about the whole thing.

And you think the story's over?

When i went home at 830pm, my mother threw a party, cooked and invited most of our relatives over.

And Brian was there . fxxk.

As usual he like to come over and talk to me, but I noticed he had a strange expression on his face. While I was taking off my shoes, he was trying very hard to recall where he had seen them before.

At the end of the gathering, he said " hey, I have shifted to BB for 4 mths already. Do come by and drop me a visit when you are free one day."

In my mind I said " But I already did, Brian. I fxxked your tenant in one of your rooms, and showered in your bathroom.."

I just have to stay cool...just continued smiling and said.."Sure sure" :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Edited by TheVisitors

Aiyo~~~~ what advice you need??!! Let Ah Jie give you some tips:

(1)If you do not wish to let him eat your 臭豆腐, then start looking around for a similarly nicely deco and affordable rental room loh..............

(2)If you dont mind 老牛吃嫩草, then when he touches you the next time, dont push him away, 敢敢来啰~~~~

(3) If you want pocket money, you let him 摸 or 吸 or 操 first,then threaten to report to police, and ask for 遮羞费。 Maybe cheaper rental, or waive off 3 months (like those singtel M1 starhub promotion), 如果够狠,ask for one lump sum! then ask him to clean your arse before you leave! See whether he dare to do that to others in future.

阿姐不是好惹的

阿姐 u power...! :thumb:

I was pretty reluctant to share another encounter. This seems a bit off the topic. It is more like , if you wanna follow somone home for a fun, you better better know who his LANDLORD is !!! "

/

/

I just have to stay cool...just continued smiling and said.."Sure sure" :wacko::wacko::wacko:

That's damn interesting........ Ur face must be turn white at that time rite

Your cousins, Brian and his wife are soooooooo open-minded & nice. They agreed to let the tenants bring guys/girls to his room for overnight/sex ? I guess you are not 1st guy staying overnight and surely your cousin should know their tenant is gay ? The Taiwanese guy was very daring :rolleyes:

Because for straight tenants, it is already very difficult to bring friends/partners back and stay overnight when the landlord has family with kids. Normally, they are very strict. It is only easier if landlord is single or all are tenants, no landlord.

Anyway, nice story :thumb:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Your cousins, Brian and his wife are soooooooo open-minded & nice. They agreed to let the tenants bring guys/girls to his room for overnight/sex ? I guess you are not 1st guy staying overnight and surely your cousin should know their tenant is gay ? The Taiwanese guy was very daring :rolleyes:

Because for straight tenants, it is already very difficult to bring friends/partners back and stay overnight when the landlord has family with kids. Normally, they are very strict. It is only easier if landlord is single or all are tenants, no landlord.

Anyway, nice story :thumb:

My cousin Brian and his wife are very fun open minded people. But the last thing I want them to find about what I was doing with another guy in the room...topless, or get caught by them in them in the act, baring my butt into their face !!!

I think they won't be affected by some other strangers, be it a girl or a guy he brought back.

But to discover its someone related to you, now thats a totally different feeling.

The worst is that I have giving excuses( busy with work, busy training with my team etc) for a few months not to visit him which I am not very keen althought they are nice to me.

" NO time to visit me but you have all the time to screw my tenant right under my nose and in my house !!! " :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yes I finally dropped in, 6 months after that Taiwanese guys moved out !!

Guest Ah Jie

阿姐 u power...! :thumb:

那里! 那里! where! where!

你这么识货!you so recognise goods!

下次有什么问题, next time got any question,

阿姐帮你摆平!Ah Jie help you lie flat. :P:D:P:D:P:D

Guest Seduce Landlord

hi, it's me again- last night no happening... but just wondering. I was going to toilet in middle of the night to pee. I woke up from my sleep and walked out of my bedrm. My tenant's bedrm is opposite my bedrm. He left his bedroom door ajar, so i accidentally take a peek as there's a dim light coming out from his table lamp.

He was sleeping naked and i can see that his cock is semi erected. As he swims often, there's a nice tanline on his waist. I was so tempted to enter into his bedrm to stroke it. But i didn't cos i dun want to wake him up, and dun want him to accuse me of anything... I proceeded to toilet to pee. When i came back from toilet, i took a peek again and this time - his cock is fully erected and he is sound asleep. sigh... but i dun dare to go into his room. so i stood at his bedrm door for quite a while admiring his hard erected rod while standing on the middle of his hot bod.

Besides, there was thunder last night and i am afraid that he will be woken up and wonder why am i in his bedrm.... sigh...wat should i do next time this thing happen again?

Visitor, I enjoy reading ya story. Keep them coming!

Guest Guest

Besides, there was thunder last night and i am afraid that he will be woken up and wonder why am i in his bedrm.... sigh...wat should i do next time this thing happen again?

aiya easy.. just pretend that you were sleepwalking

Guest Guest

aiya easy.. just pretend that you were sleepwalking

To "Tenant" (Posting #39),

Sorry to hear you were treated badly by your landlord. If it is any consolation, just sharing what I read this early morning:

"Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors,

pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk,

so that he can gaze on their naked bodies.

You will be filled with shame instead of glory.

Now it is your turn! Drink and be exposed !

The cup from the LORD's right hand is coming around to you,

and disgrace will cover your glory." (Habakuk 2: 15 & 16, NIV Bible)

Justice will be done and served in due time. Peace.

To "Tenant" (Posting #39),

Sorry to hear you were treated badly by your landlord. If it is any consolation, just sharing what I read this early morning:

"Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors,

pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk,

so that he can gaze on their naked bodies.

You will be filled with shame instead of glory.

Now it is your turn! Drink and be exposed !

The cup from the LORD's right hand is coming around to you,

and disgrace will cover your glory." (Habakuk 2: 15 & 16, NIV Bible)

Justice will be done and served in due time. Peace.

Bring your ministry elsewhere. We don't need no preaching here.

Please practise some religious tolerance here, althought you may not agree with his religious beliefs.

At least he is showing some compassion and understanding from his own point , to someone else's suffering

He doesn't even have to., in the first place.

As much as you dont need to display your disagreement.

Please practise some religious tolerance here, althought you may not agree with his religious beliefs.

At least he is showing some compassion and understanding from his own point , to someone else's suffering

He doesn't even have to., in the first place.

As much as you dont need to display your disagreement.

perhaps azuchan is expressing his view that the person's religious comment is not appropriate in this thread.

you should be more tolerant of azu's anti-religious views too wor...

but dun worry i respect your anti-anti-religious views.

Edited by trevorcantona

perhaps azuchan is expressing his view that the person's religious comment is not appropriate in this thread.

you should be more tolerant of azu's anti-religious views too wor...

but dun worry i respect your anti-anti-religious views.

You mean it is inappropiate to express one's compassion to another human being, through his own religious background?

Where is that written ?

In which of his lines does he preaches praises and promotes his religion?

Where is that shown?

Simple. When someone prays for your well being, this does not mean he is preaching to you.

No hard feelings intended.

Edited by TheVisitors

You mean it is inappropiate to express one's compassion to another human being, through his own religious background?

Where is that written ?

In which of his lines does he preaches praises and promotes his religion?

Where is that shown?

Simple. When someone prays for your well being, this does not mean he is preaching to you.

nobody asked for his religious experiences.

however, by stating those statements from a religious book, he is giving his religion due advertisement.

we did not ask him to pray, nor need his prayers. he can go take it elsewhere. in another thread.

however, by stating those statements from a religious book, he is giving his religion due advertisement.

we did not ask him to pray, nor need his prayers. he can go take it elsewhere. in another thread.

Again there is no one here says he cannot pray for someone, or " share his religious experience" as you see it

So if a Buddhist or a Muslim offers some advices from the Sutra or the Koran, are you going to assume they are advertising their religion ?

Maybe you don't need those prayers. Perhaps the person suffering does.

That is not for you to decide.

Edited by TheVisitors

Wow...what a mean spirited remark. How do you like it if someone said this to you....Wei wei, bring your gay money somewhere else...we don't need no gay business here. A kind word is a kind word...it doesn't matter who it's coming from. It's really no wonder why there is so much intolerance around. Here we have a shining example.

Look, the guest who posted the Bible quote didn't even read the whole incident/fantasy in greater detail. It's pretty obvious that he just went to some online bible and/or googled the relevant quotes to post it up here.

Quite a blatant attempt at proselytizing, I must say.

In case you haven't noticed...this thread is not about you. His "prayers" where not directed at you.

Look, the guest who posted the Bible quote didn't even read the whole incident/fantasy in greater detail. It's pretty obvious that he just went to some online bible and/or googled the relevant quotes to post it up here.

Quite a blatant attempt at proselytizing, I must say.

Yucks...proselytizing? Hehe...to be honest, I had to look the word up. Anyhoo...you must be a genius or a mind reader...how on earth did you come up with that conclusion?

Guest tolerant

Let us be tolerant and avoid being intolerant towards religious text being quoted in this forum.

We should be intolerant towards the intolerant ones (such as intolerant religious types and the intolerant anti-religious types).

Wow...what a mean spirited remark. How do you like it if someone said this to you....Wei wei, bring your gay money somewhere else...we don't need no gay business here. A kind word is a kind word...it doesn't matter who it's coming from. It's really no wonder why there is so much intolerance around. Here we have a shining example.

oh tat has been spoken many times.

i believe in fighting back, cos the fundies will never back down!

Guest jacker jack

no offense but this thread is about landlord tenant sexual encounters.. though it didnt say you cant post bible quotes here, but could you imagine posting sexual experiences in religious threads??

I believe it goes down to what is the intention of the person who posted and how the readers read it. Frankly speaking I don't really think guest is here to preach or he could have put more so let's not be too sensitive.

Edited by jtsc

Quote...i din say it was, genius

Unless you are the thread starter...it looks as though you did...even took the liberty to speak on the behalf of everyone to boot.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.