Male HQ

Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)

Guest guest

To "Tenant" (Posting #39),

Sorry to hear you were treated badly by your landlord. If it is any consolation, just sharing what I read this early morning:

"Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors,

pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk,

so that he can gaze on their naked bodies.

You will be filled with shame instead of glory.

Now it is your turn! Drink and be exposed !

The cup from the LORD's right hand is coming around to you,

and disgrace will cover your glory." (Habakuk 2: 15 & 16, NIV Bible)

Justice will be done and served in due time. Peace.

Heh, gentlemen,

What are you people arguing about???

There is really nothing religious about the above quotation.

Just because it was quoted from the The Book Of Habakkuk, you guys just jump into conclusion that its religious preaching!

The lines simply means :

'How horrible it will be for the one who makes his neighbor drink, making him drunk in order to stare at his nakedness

But soon it will be your turn to be disgraced. Drink from the cup of the LORD's judgment, and all your glory will be turned to shame'

Thats all.

Just a word of consolation and remind that one day, all those who had committed evil will be punished in due course.

Its almost similar to the Buddhist reasoning of Cause and Effect :

善有善报,恶有恶报;若然未报,时间没到’

And please take note that I'm NOT here preaching Buddhism hor!

Peace!

• 6 months later...

I came to know about this landlord by the name of Gxxxxx who owns a unit at The Bayshore Condo... He rented his 2 bedrooms to 2 guys and has a bed in the hall for himself to sleep over weekends.

2mths ago he even rent the bed in the hall out to a young guy who urgently need a place to rent for $500. Initially the landlord didn't tell the guy that he will have to pay for utility but suggested that the guy will hv to share the single bed with him when he is back on weekends. When that guy

refused to sleep with the landlord, he asked the guy to pay for the utility which the other 2 tenants don't have to pay.

When the guy refused to pay, he was asked to shift out of the house.

Early Nov, another guy 17 years old shifted in to rent the bed at $400. He was desperate to get a place to stay while looking for a cheaper place to shift... After shifting in, the landlord then told him that he will hv to shared the bed with him at time when the landlord stays over... Obviously the guy refused.... A few days back... The landlord suddenly

asked the guy for a $200 deposit...when the guy refused, the landlord actually chased him out of the apartment! :(

The poor boy has no where to go and ended up spending his night at East Coast Park...

So do beware of such nasty landlord with motive especially for the young guys.... and avoid renting the place at Bayshore when u see there is a bed in the hall...cos that's him!!!!

--------------------

The names have been removed to protect the not so innocent. Please do not be so specific about names.

GM

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest theunwanted

Didn't expect you to really post it here . Gxxxxx sux ttm !!!!

--------------

The names have been removed to protect the not so innocent. Please do not be so specific about names.

GM

Guest boy2man

The landlord suddenly asked the guy for a $200 deposit...when the guy refused, the landlord actually chased him out of the apartment! :(

The poor boy has no where to go and ended up spending his night at East Coast Park...

Oh dear... how sad!

Guest addy lee

wow a bed cost $400? the person who really rent it must be either crazy or damn rich.

I can't believe people can be so sex hungry, anyway this is life, the landlord is KING.

if ever when someone falls in a desperate situation, you are at the mercy of some one in a better position in life than you.

You think people become millionaraires ten times over by being kind and charitable ?

These people get to where they are , staying at Bayshore being exploiting everyone they could , their foreign employees , their parents , their siblings,

anyone they have an advantage over, that's is why their life is senang today. otherwise they will be slogging on the streets in the hot sun , clearing plates in the food courts,

And i usually see ugly , stingy , small hearted people , amassisng wealth so thaT LIVE THEIR OLD DAYS snuggling up to their bank account books and their cash register in their shops.

The uglier the person , the stronger the need for finacial security, and the nastier their stinginess.

That's life

I think I know the guy you guys talking about. I have bad experiences with him. I contact him thru trevvy adv on room rent, arrange to view the room. When I reached there, he show me around and explain the details. when in the room, he start to stand closer and touch my butt and groin area. asking me whether am i horny. I got turned off. he try to take off my pants. i reject him and walk off.

Good that others are sharing informative news here. If it is the person as mentioned in Trevvy, and he has really been doing funny things, then he deserved it!

Nobody in any right sense of mind would rent out a Living room to any tenant. It would be either room(s) or the entire apartment/house for rental.

Always be aware of what you are getting/paying for. One do not expect to pay Bossini prices to get a Bottega goods. :B)

May be he a "sick' guy. Good to give warning to others. But it is a supply and demand market. Those who willingly sign up and paid for the rent shouldn't blame others but themselves because no one is forcing them to rent the place.

Am i the only one getting aroused reading all the nasty and naughty stuffs this bad landlord has been doing?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest theunwanted

Yeah, this landlord asked me to give him the deposit which was not supposed to be there in the first place , the argument on this issue got heated up as I refused to give him the deposit , eventually he asked me to leave or rather chase me out , middle of the night . Guess he didn't got to touch me for the whole period of my staying there . So he made life hard for me as a play back . Low life bitch . Spent the night at east coast part . Fortunately there is this kind soul who helped me to get a place to put up for the time being . Much appreciated !!! P. S this landlord even took my left over foods and some other stuffs for his own usage . What a cheapo !

Edited by theunwanted

Spread the word and make sure this low life landlord never gets another tenant! Lol

Fully agree with you... That's why I have decided to post this to share with all and warn any potential victims to be careful of him!

It's also good to see other guys who have encountered with him to share their experience abt him here too!!!

Edited by Albatross

Guest FattChoy88

Ah Boy,

Just call the police and make a report.

Make sure your lawyer sue him dry and send him to jail for sexual predator.

Lock him up like a common criminal in Changi Prison.

---I hope you're reading this, pal. You're so screwed ---

Fully agree with you... That's why I have decided to post this to share with all and warn any potential victims to be careful of him!

It's also good to see other guys who have encountered with him to share their experience abt him here too!!!

Ah Boy,

Just call the police and make a report.

Make sure your lawyer sue him dry and send him to jail for sexual predator.

Lock him up like a common criminal in Changi Prison.

---I hope you're reading this, pal. You're so screwed ---

Legal fees cost alot... there is no proof.

Guest He'sSick

I'm not a regular poster but I must really add this for the benefit of the community.

After reading a bit about this evil character and the name of the condo, it began to resemble the profile of this sex trawler on the other plu website. And when I saw the link on one of the earlier posts and clicked it, the mobile number just confirms it all.

Why does the number appear to be familiar?

This revulsive character harassed me for weeks after he sent me messages to go to his place for a group, which turned out to be his own imagination and of course the set up was all just a big lie. He just wanted the enjoyment all for himself.

Initially he would talk very nicely and persuasively and give very precise directions to his place. But the moment he realised his game was up, he would turn nasty, act and talk like a scorned woman, cursing and swearing (through the smses)like some old xiao char boh in Geylang.

And many of you are spot on about his money pinching ways; he actually wanted to collect money for his invitation. That was the biggest turn off big time.

This Bayshore creep definitely needs to be given more publicity.

To protect yourself and the landlord, in the future, to those of you who are renting, have a standard terms of agreement signed between you and the landlord, and get it notarized. The agreement will need to list things like:

1. Rent amount agreed each month

2. Fees & Bills: i.e. late fees, splitting the electric/water bill, cable tv etc.

3. 30 days (or whatever agreed amount of time) notice to vacate either you to the landlord and vice versa

4. Damage assessment: i.e. furniture, fixtures etc. if applicable

5. Indemnification: You are not responsible or liable to the financial status of the flat to the bank or any lending institution

6. Rights to privacy: Landlord should not at any given time invade your space without explicit permission

7. Safety: It is the landlord's responsibility to provide a safe environment- i.e. locks, etc.

8. Deposit amount: Landlord should put the money in a new bank account, and you should ALWAYS write that deposit in a cheque for paper records

There are probably many other areas I might have missed. But what I have listed are some basics that you need to have to protect yourself from unscrupulous landlords. Here in NYC, my lease agreement is like 10 pages long, in size 8 font size. Covering everything possible under the sun to protect me, the tenant, and the landlord.

Love. 

And many of you are spot on about his money pinching ways; he actually wanted to collect money for his invitation. That was the biggest turn off big time.

This Bayshore creep definitely needs to be given more publicity.

I am not surprised with what you have shared.... I even know from one of these guys who was invited or rather tricked to go to his place that he will be very nice and even offer to cook for you.... Maggie mee by microwave....and will even tell you that he got 2 good looking tenants which you may just have the chance to have fun with if you are lucky!!!!

He even told the guy that the army ceremonial sword in the living room is his as he was an army officer...which actual fact it belongs to one of the tenants...

There were times when he brought guys back n happened that the tenant is around, he will even ask the tenant if he wants to have 3some....

There was once when one of the tenant came back, the landlord was having 3some on that bed in the hall... A nice body guy was fxxking a cute young guy while the landlord was like a fly moving around trying to squeeze himself into the fun...

Worse of all, if the tenant is not around or oversea, he will actually use the room to have sex with the guy he 'invited' back!!!!!

Guest boy2man

I am not surprised with what you have shared.... I even know from one of these guys who was invited or rather tricked to go to his place that he will be very nice and even offer to cook for you.... Maggie mee by microwave....and will even tell you that he got 2 good looking tenants which you may just have the chance to have fun with if you are lucky!!!!

He even told the guy that the army ceremonial sword in the living room is his as he was an army officer...which actual fact it belongs to one of the tenants...

There were times when he brought guys back n happened that the tenant is around, he will even ask the tenant if he wants to have 3some....

There was once when one of the tenant came back, the landlord was having 3some on that bed in the hall... A nice body guy was fxxking a cute young guy while the landlord was like a fly moving around trying to squeeze himself into the fun...

Worse of all, if the tenant is not around or oversea, he will actually use the room to have sex with the guy he 'invited' back!!!!!

Absolutely disgusting, is he trying to convert his condo into Abs or Shogun?

Edited by boy2man

I removed those posts showing the face and trevvy docket.

While it is good to warn others of certain misconduct of others, it was still one-sided story.

We are no judge and showing profile and face pic without his permission do equate to invading his privacy.

Two wrongs dont make a right.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

So did the tenant move out??? If yes, he is doing the right thing. If not, then don't complain lor. Anyway, it takes two to clap..The landlord didn't use a knife to force whoever to go home with him. If that guy believes the landlord that there are gorgeous tenants at home waiting, then, he is no saint too.. so birds of feather flock together...Can't really blame anyone.

We are no judge and showing profile and face pic without his permission do equate to invading his privacy.

Two wrongs dont make a right.

"invading his privacy"? What privacy is there ONLINE, especially when he uploaded his photo to trevvy dockets for the whole world to see???

We're just making it more convenient for people to access his ONLINE profile, that's all.

Anyway, it's not about two wrongs making no right either. It's more like you gotta be cruel to be kind.

Cruel to him to be kind to the wider AJ community.

Guest Addy Lee

"invading his privacy"? What privacy is there ONLINE, especially when he uploaded his photo to trevvy dockets for the whole world to see???

We're just making it more convenient for people to access his ONLINE profile, that's all.

Anyway, it's not about two wrongs making no right either. It's more like you gotta be cruel to be kind.

n u will be punished. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

it reminds me of the stories in the book (Dis)closure

where a innocent guy (the author) was targeted by a manipulating man in singapore..acording to the author it is a true stories..it really happened to him

so many predators lurking around..

(dis)closure

I am not here to debate whether he did or did not done those things mentioned, you can be your own judge. By uploading his own profile online, doesnt meant you have the right to use it whatever you deemed fit. Moreover the ownership to that profile belonged to Trevvy, not you.

I do not know what's your relationship or encounter with him, as you posted under anonymous nick, but your so called kindness couldnt cause trouble to another innocent party. (assuming he didnt do it)

Unless you are willing to reveal yourself and stand by your accusation, else he is innocent until proven guilty.

Moreover even if the accusations were true, whatever he had done was unethical but not illegal.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Moreover even if the accusations were true, whatever he had done was unethical but not illegal.

He tried to touch a 17 year old guy, a minor in law.

Any lawyer can tell us whether that is legal?

Not sure if this is the same guy I met years ago. He asked me to drop by his place as he said he was an expert blower. When I got to his place, I was surprised to see a bed in the hall. Very unusual, hhhmm...

He did blow me, right there on the bed in the hall. Contrary to what he claimed, he wasn't a good blower at all :swear: I couldn't even get a hardon. I told him I needed to leave already but he was trying very hard to stop me.

He still sms me once in awhile. I just ignore his messages :lol:

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.