Male HQ

Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)

Guest guest

wow it sounds so eerily familiar. I remember one boney, 'cock-eye' landlord in Bayshore who just forcefully kiss me on the lips inside the sauna when my bf was not around. His tongue is like a rattlesnake, I got to rinsed my mouth a couple times to get rid of it. Thats the first time I met him (september last year) n knew, subsequently, from my bf that that is his landlord.

It so happens (perhaps life is so unfortunate) that I bumped into him on my way back from facial on January this year at Citylink. At that time he pretends to be a bespectacled, Mr nice guy who 'gentlemanly' persuade me to give my handphone number, as a warm hearted affable friend. Being stupid or ignorant I gave it to him and from there on sparks the onslaught of messages and relentless calls from him. One memorable conversation is when I told him I wanted to have a monogamous relationship, while he kept on insisting me to go 'all out' and have fun with other guys (with a hint of himself as a possible candidate). In the end, I succumbed to his dogged pushiness and bluntly answered with something like 'ya, I shuld be more promiscuous,' and then make a quick excuse to end this abhorrent chat. I have never been more fearful about phone calls during this period, and never been more regretful of giving other ppl my hp number.

When my bf went overseas, he would sent me msgs about possibilities to have sex in the condo (offering his obnoxious culinary skill as a bait), on my bf bed! I gave numerous fake excuses to silence him, until one day he finally got mad with the excuses and reply something dramatic like 'if u dun want say dun want la, dont give me all these crappy excuses!' There was no feeling other than the feeling of joy and liberation at that instant. But now I wouldn't dare to repeat the same mistake again so I pretty much ignore other tenants staying there, though I knew I was perhaps too impolite.

Contrary to the fact that he preaches the philosophy of promiscuity to me, he confessed he is a 40+ unwanted virgin during one of the many wasted minutes chatting with him. I hope we are talking about the same person.

Edited by stylishvicky

Hi Stylishvicky,

Yes we are talking about the same person.... Your bf is well aware who I'm and why I have started this threat! Think you should have guessed who am I also though I hardly talk to you... :)

By the way he is not in his 40s..... I think he is 51! He claimed himself to be a virgin???! lol please lor....in the previous posts Steven already said he has fxxked him before and he moaned liked a woman lor! :)

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone has a cute landlord experience to share ? recently i just moved into my rented bedroom in tiong bahru and i have this cute chinese landlord. he is swim fit boyish looking and always look so smart in his biz wear. he usually sleeps with his bedroom door open wearing his boxers or running shorts. a few tmes i couldnt control myself but to take a peek at him at middle of night and notice a huge pole beneath his boxers supporting the tent. i get so turn on tat i wish i can sneak in to caress his dick and gave him a blowjob in his sleep. how can i fulfill this fantasy?

how can i fulfill this fantasy?

Perhaps by not lying?

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Yip Peng

has anyone has a cute landlord experience to share ? recently i just moved into my rented bedroom in tiong bahru and i have this cute chinese landlord. he is swim fit boyish looking and always look so smart in his biz wear. he usually sleeps with his bedroom door open wearing his boxers or running shorts. a few tmes i couldnt control myself but to take a peek at him at middle of night and notice a huge pole beneath his boxers supporting the tent. i get so turn on tat i wish i can sneak in to caress his dick and gave him a blowjob in his sleep. how can i fulfill this fantasy?

Refer Topic on Indecent Exposure:

Got so excited to share this.

I've bought this packet of sleepings pills from a friend in M'sia.

It is a quick effect pill and dissolved well in liquid with no taste.

The uncle landlord use to finish his jug of tea in the morning before he make new one.

As it was Sunday, I woke up quite early this morning. As the Uncle is still asleep,

I when to the kitchern and pop in 2 pills into his tea jug left with some tea.

I watch the pill dissolved, it was exciting as I stirred it. I quickly get back to my room and continue to rest.

A while later, he woke up, after his wash-up, I saw him down the tea.

He was in his usual pyjamas pants and 555 t-shirt. He next proceed to his room with some bread and papers to read.

I walk to the kitchern and saw him sitting on the floor reading his papers. I stayed on to watch as I do my laundry, peeping in to his room over time. One moment later, I saw him feeling drowsy and was falling asleep to his side, it was about 30mins later then he has fallen asleep to his side.

I walked in to look, his hand was still holding on to a slice of bread. It was so exciting then. I touched his hand, he was really 'down'. I turn him over, he was completely 'drunk'. I quickly feel his bird and it was so nice and fresh ! I untie his pyjamas pants and shorts. His bird is so fresh and his groin area seem so clean and fresh. I push his bird a bit and massage it as it grows bigger thought his body still remains asleep. I hug and squeed him all over and as I continue to milk him. He cummed haha, quite abit. So suprise that as he's asleep, he still able to cum. I clean it up abit and continue to hug him as I took some pic. He looks cute as he sleeps. His bird and his pyjamas pants smells so gooood. After a few more kiss and hug, I put his cloths back and lie him in the same position. He continued to sleep as I go out.

Wow, what an exposure I had. Still lingering with fresh memory over it. Cheers !

Guest Shocker

Pls do not refer such things..it is considered as drugging and you can seriously go to jail for years AND get caned...whoever tried this sort of stupid thing isn't really smart at all and is instead...seriously desperate AND stupid...can the Webmaster please delete or prevent people from using such under-handed means please...

The uncle landlord use to finish his jug of tea in the morning before he make new one.

As it was Sunday, I woke up quite early this morning. As the Uncle is still asleep,

I when to the kitchern and pop in 2 pills into his tea jug left with some tea.

I watch the pill dissolved, it was exciting as I stirred it. I quickly get back to my room and continue to rest.

A while later, he woke up, after his wash-up, I saw him down the tea.

He was in his usual pyjamas pants and 555 t-shirt. He next proceed to his room with some bread and papers to read.

I walk to the kitchern and saw him sitting on the floor reading his papers. I stayed on to watch as I do my laundry, peeping in to his room over time. One moment later, I saw him feeling drowsy and was falling asleep to his side, it was about 30mins later then he has fallen asleep to his side.

I walked in to look, his hand was still holding on to a slice of bread. It was so exciting then. I touched his hand, he was really 'down'. I turn him over, he was completely 'drunk'. I quickly feel his bird and it was so nice and fresh ! I untie his pyjamas pants and shorts. His bird is so fresh and his groin area seem so clean and fresh. I push his bird a bit and massage it as it grows bigger thought his body still remains asleep. I hug and squeed him all over and as I continue to milk him. He cummed haha, quite abit. So suprise that as he's asleep, he still able to cum. I clean it up abit and continue to hug him as I took some pic. He looks cute as he sleeps. His bird and his pyjamas pants smells so gooood. After a few more kiss and hug, I put his cloths back and lie him in the same position. He continued to sleep as I go out.

Wow, what an exposure I had. Still lingering with fresh memory over it. Cheers !

This pill only make the person sleep right through right? it's just like having sex with a dead fish.

is there one that can make him real horny and want to fxxk ppl, any ppl around?

Perhaps by not lying?

agree with u.. cute guys just dont appear everywhere.. and if he's that cute, swim-fit-sexy-boxers cute, he will close his door, except u r damn hot that he's obviously inviting u in... it's a lie~~

....... He looks cute as he sleeps. His bird and his pyjamas pants smells so gooood. After a few more kiss and hug, I put his cloths back and lie him in the same position. He continued to sleep as I go out.

If the landlord happens to be allergic to the contents in the medicine, he may die in his sleep. Then you are the murderer and there is a photo you took to prove you guilty. Hope this is just a fantasy. Pls don't get everyone stir up with mind fxxk. Some plot in pxxn are merely just fiction. In reality they are too dangerous.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

If what the accusations say are true, then this guy is really a loser. But we need proof before we jump on someone and crucify him.

Dear all,

There is one thing that has been bothering me for the past 2weeks... But now I hv decided to confess...I'm actually one of the tenants that has just decided to move out of that unit after I witness what this landlord did to these 2 young men and all those underhand stuff and methods he used to lure guys to his house for his own pleasure!!!

I hv decided to confess is in hope that I can proof to all of what he has done and hope that this will help many other of his potential victims to be weary of him!!!

He may take revenge on me should he finds out that I hv share his evil deeds with all here... But what the hack.... I don care any more!!!! Do what he want as I am only doing what is right and good for our community!

Btw I think he is having problem looking for new tenants and is planning to sell his unit.... One of my friend's bf is an agent, and this landlord has actually suggested for him to go over to his place to 'chill out' since both are AJs.... So now to all property agents be weary and careful if you happen to be there visiting that unit!!!! Good luck!!!

One of my friend's bf is an agent, and this landlord has actually suggested for him to go over to his place to 'chill out' since both are AJs.... So now to all property agents be weary and careful if you happen to be there visiting that unit!!!! Good luck!!!

Yes buddy what u did is right. Few of my buddies also doing this. I shall inform my friends who r in this line to be careful then.

He msg me for an aj gathering tonight. Wtf!

11 dec is his b'day, maybe he mistyped it as blowing alot of ljs instead of blowing a lot of candles? :)

Anyway, nothing spectacular happen, jux 4 ppl watching korean gay movie n eating some catered food in the dark. He told my bf he invited 20 but only 6 turns up, that means I am invited too, despite the fact that I didn't get any notification from him nor my bf. Can tell he was peeved, even though he tried to put-on a jovial personality, smiling from cheek to cheek, either becx my bf n I showed up late ard 11++ when the party starts at 9, or most of them never showed up, resulting in over-ordering of food because of that fact. After a few cold chicken n fish pieces, me n my bf went bathing, and the next time nosy me crept open the door it was pitch dark at 12. (perhaps silent orgy???)

Nevertheless, ystrdy night he brought back home a dark-skinned Indonesian guy, estimated age around 20-30, and this morning at 9+ I heard a continuous bumping noise; more like a sudden, 10 second burst, outside that woke me up. Not to jump into any conclusion what was he doing outside but I did heard some springs screeching along with the bumping.

Edited by stylishvicky

• 6 months later...

I used to rent a room in Yishun, my landlord is a stocky hairy man in his 40s, while i was in my late 20s, fit and lean. He always seem to be watching Ch 8 and doing nothing else. As its a 3 room flat, I have to shower at the kitchen toilet. After shower i will come out wrapped in my towel and sit in the living room and watch tv with him, while waiting for my hair to dry. I noticed he always give me fleeting look at my crotch while i sit and shift a bit. After a while he will excuse himself to go toilet, while i go back to my room.

One day I came home and the usual routine, go to the kitchten toilet for shower but the door lock is spolit, I told him about it but he brushed it aside and say he will get it fixed the next day. It is annoying to shower when the stupid door keep swinging, esp when he is standing by the window smoking, while i have to maintain my privacy. He seem to be nonchalant about it and continue to stand there smoking. Then I start shampooing and I guess he knew it from the shampoo smell, then he ask should he hold the door for me, which I say no need. He probably misheard me and I wrongly assume he barge in to the door, and in my hurry to protect my privacy, i quickly turnaround and knock the shower head off the hook, which got him totally wet . . . Then his eyes start to look at my naked body up and down, he mumbled about being wet and he should shower too. Before I can protest, he already dropped his shorts, revealing his thick hairy cock and a stupid grin on his face. You know, those 3 room flat kitchen toilet are really small, plus he being a stocky man, there is really no space for 2 persons ! As he move closer to me, our cocks brush against each other. I almost died of heart attack and embarassment when my cock went stiff. Then he suggested why don't i face the wall while so could wash my back while his hands already move my body into position, move like a command than a suggestion. Since I have a hardon and i didnt want him to see, so I just keep quiet and face the wall.

As his strong hand wash my back, my stupid cock just got harder. I almost feel weak but didnt want it to stop. He massage my back in a circular motion, then both hands move forward to grab my sensitive nipples which make me jump, all the while i can feel his cock hardening up and brushing against my ass. Then he start to spread my ass with his thick fingers. I wanted to tell him to stop but words just couldnt come out of my mouth. Then he start to squat down to wash my thighs and legs, which made my cock lagi hard !!! Before I knew it, he start to spread my ass cheek and rim my ass, shock waves goes thru my body with each swipe of his wet tongue on my crack. This is so heavenly, with the hot water shower running thru my body while getting rim, I must be in a daze. Then he snapped me out of my dream, by standing up, turn me around and push me down to my knees. With his thick hard cock in my face, I instinctly knew what to do, open my mouth and kum his lanjiao. I tried to open my mouth bigger to accommodate his thick cock, but it is really difficult to suck cock under the running shower. His hand start caressing my hair in a way encouraging me to suck deeper, which i almost choked. Then he use his hand to push my chin up, forcing me to see him while sucking his lanjiao, he can tell my eyes that i enjoy it and yet feeling pai seh. Then he start calling me dirty names in hokkien, say I'm try to act class but still a cock sucker. I try to back away from sucking, but he start to hold my head and starts pumping my mouth . Then the bastard face start to contort and breathing get heavier, and i feel his cock getting slightly bigger and he exploded in my mouth !!! After he fully came, he pull out of my mouth while i immediately puke out his cum. He look at my reaction and laugh at me, then he told me to clean up. . .

Till today, I wonder did he broke the toilet door deliberately ???

As a landlord myself, the line must always be drawn.

Yes, we are all gay and discuss which brand of underwear is most comfy but when it comes to physical

contact, dont ever do it.

My tenants (a couple from Malaysia-China, with good educational background, NTU's-MBA) and I maintained

a big-brother-small brother relationship. We eat together, go out once every three to six months but we

never interfere each others' space.

Of course, sex with either of them is a BIG No-No.

Another risk (for the landlord) of having sex with a tenant is that the landlord may be asked to reduce/forego the rent in favor of regular sex.

减租免谈。。。

Never allow your personal life to interrupt your business sense.

After sex partners, if you really want it, is everywhere.. omni-present.

Even if the tenant becomes your regular fb or even bf, you still need to collect rent from him.

Nothing is free in the world, even the air you breathe is polluted!

Hardon.... hehe... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

减租免谈。。。

Never allow your personal life to interrupt your business sense.

After sex partners, if you really want it, is everywhere.. omni-present.

Even if the tenant becomes your regular fb or even bf, you still need to collect rent from him.

Nothing is free in the world, even the air you breathe is polluted!

i agree with you bro...... nothing is free in this world..........

cheers

I rather go sauna shower or other fren house lo.... I wana puke facing a guy I dun like do like this to me.... If were me I will kick him out of the shower room already.... Haha.....

Hmmm...

I have 3 questions for TS - 1) Why are you wrapped in your towel instead of putting on a pair of shorts, or even boxer shorts? 2) Why do you have to sit on the sofa to dry your hair, alongside with him? 3) No hair dryer or fan inside your room to dry your hair? I do not mean to doubt you, but your dressing/actions may have indirectly misled your (ex) landlord into some lewd thoughts, since you mentioned you are lean and fit....

IMO, i do think he may have deliberately done that. However horny you might be, no such form of interaction is to be allowed/continued. As what abang has mentioned - the line must always be drawn.

I do hope this the last of such incident that has happened to you and nothing else; unless you do not mind... :rolleyes:

Why all of u guys r being such a kill-joy. Not all tenants will automatically ask for discount on rental after hanky panky with the landlord. There r financial stable independent professional tenants outhere.

Sounds like he has the best landlord around and i dont really understand whats his dilemma was.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Anyway i found out the story was kinda similar to this incident posted last year... we need new story line here people.

hi bws

Any tenants rent a room any experience bad things with ur landlord..

like he love to peep at u..always walk around naked infront of u and etc

Currently i rent a room with this late 30s landlord.He a nice guy and friendly but after 2 months,he seem

to take advantage with me by purposely touch my dick and my ass when i am cleaning or cooking in the kitchen,that i need to push his hand over.

The toilet door in the kitchen could not be close so there always a gap,when i ever bath in the evening after my work,he always stand at the kitchen window smoking and hence he can see me naked bathing..it seems that he spying me naked bath and when i came out from the bath room,surely i able to see he got hard on..this make me kind of worry to continue staying there...the room is nicely deco and rental is reasonble..

any advise?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Anyway i found out the story was kinda similar to this incident posted last year... we need new story line here people.

LOL~! :lol:

I guess this is the only fantasy this guy got.

Probably wanna ask GM to check the IP address? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

As the saying goes "Never Shit Where You Eat."

Doing something like this could easily jeopardize his position.

Very risky.

Jeopardize what? Jesus, Mary, and Oprah, stop being such an alarmist! This is story of two consenting adults here, not like its a rape or shit.

Guest Jonty

Great story. but i would enjoy even more if the landlord is a clean, handsome, fit 35 y o condo owner.

Hairy man turns me off. good script, I like it.

Guest Guest

As a landlord myself, the line must always be drawn.

Yes, we are all gay and discuss which brand of underwear is most comfy but when it comes to physical

contact, dont ever do it.

My tenants (a couple from Malaysia-China, with good educational background, NTU's-MBA) and I maintained

a big-brother-small brother relationship. We eat together, go out once every three to six months but we

never interfere each others' space.

Of course, sex with either of them is a BIG No-No.

Kudos to that! I would nominate you as Gay Model of BWF for your sensibility, professionalism & integrity :)

BTW, were you ever attracted to your tenants?

I used to rent a room in Yishun, my landlord is a stocky hairy man in his 40s, while i was in my late 20s, fit and lean. He always seem to be watching Ch 8 and doing nothing else. As its a 3 room flat, I have to shower at the kitchen toilet. After shower i will come out wrapped in my towel and sit in the living room and watch tv with him, while waiting for my hair to dry. I noticed he always give me fleeting look at my crotch while i sit and shift a bit. After a while he will excuse himself to go toilet, while i go back to my room.

One day I came home and the usual routine, go to the kitchten toilet for shower but the door lock is spolit, I told him about it but he brushed it aside and say he will get it fixed the next day. It is annoying to shower when the stupid door keep swinging, esp when he is standing by the window smoking, while i have to maintain my privacy. He seem to be nonchalant about it and continue to stand there smoking. Then I start shampooing and I guess he knew it from the shampoo smell, then he ask should he hold the door for me, which I say no need. He probably misheard me and I wrongly assume he barge in to the door, and in my hurry to protect my privacy, i quickly turnaround and knock the shower head off the hook, which got him totally wet . . . Then his eyes start to look at my naked body up and down, he mumbled about being wet and he should shower too. Before I can protest, he already dropped his shorts, revealing his thick hairy cock and a stupid grin on his face. You know, those 3 room flat kitchen toilet are really small, plus he being a stocky man, there is really no space for 2 persons ! As he move closer to me, our cocks brush against each other. I almost died of heart attack and embarassment when my cock went stiff. Then he suggested why don't i face the wall while so could wash my back while his hands already move my body into position, move like a command than a suggestion. Since I have a hardon and i didnt want him to see, so I just keep quiet and face the wall.

As his strong hand wash my back, my stupid cock just got harder. I almost feel weak but didnt want it to stop. He massage my back in a circular motion, then both hands move forward to grab my sensitive nipples which make me jump, all the while i can feel his cock hardening up and brushing against my ass. Then he start to spread my ass with his thick fingers. I wanted to tell him to stop but words just couldnt come out of my mouth. Then he start to squat down to wash my thighs and legs, which made my cock lagi hard !!! Before I knew it, he start to spread my ass cheek and rim my ass, shock waves goes thru my body with each swipe of his wet tongue on my crack. This is so heavenly, with the hot water shower running thru my body while getting rim, I must be in a daze. Then he snapped me out of my dream, by standing up, turn me around and push me down to my knees. With his thick hard cock in my face, I instinctly knew what to do, open my mouth and kum his lanjiao. I tried to open my mouth bigger to accommodate his thick cock, but it is really difficult to suck cock under the running shower. His hand start caressing my hair in a way encouraging me to suck deeper, which i almost choked. Then he use his hand to push my chin up, forcing me to see him while sucking his lanjiao, he can tell my eyes that i enjoy it and yet feeling pai seh. Then he start calling me dirty names in hokkien, say I'm try to act class but still a cock sucker. I try to back away from sucking, but he start to hold my head and starts pumping my mouth . Then the bastard face start to contort and breathing get heavier, and i feel his cock getting slightly bigger and he exploded in my mouth !!! After he fully came, he pull out of my mouth while i immediately puke out his cum. He look at my reaction and laugh at me, then he told me to clean up. . .

Till today, I wonder did he broke the toilet door deliberately ???

Gay stories tend to be flat and one dimensional, you read one landlord and tenant story , you sort of can predict what happens next, when i read erotic stories from MEN IN THE NET, this writers story is like a carbon copy, the victim and victimiser, the writer victim , the landlord victimiser,

I womder if anyone also noticed this one dimensionalisty, stories should flesh out the characters, the landlord victimiser is also always brain dead, operates like a sex monster robot,

the victim is like a japnese AV pxxn actress , raining futile helpless blows against the atttacker, in the end the landlord always gets what he wants and still can stand there leering and druppung cum after cumming,

I will rewrite the story , with a stronger tenamt, that plays mind games with the landlord, making him the one being played,

I hate feeling like a victim when i read the writers story.

Guest Typical Singaporean
I will rewrite the story , with a stronger tenamt, that plays mind games with the landlord, making him the one being played,

Instead of bitching and complaining like a typical Singaporean, why don't you put in the effort and actually write the perfect story that you're fantasizing about?

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.