Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

7 hours ago, praestructio said:

Been thinking about the idea of jogging topless, planning to do it around kallang/lavender area soon. Hope I got the balls to follow through it.

You can try East Coat Park for a start. There are quite a number of topless joggers around and you will not feel so awkward. It takes time to build confidence. :)

1 hour ago, azimuth said:

You can try East Coat Park for a start. There are quite a number of topless joggers around and you will not feel so awkward. It takes time to build confidence. :)

Oh good idea! Yeah will try that, thanks so much! Was thinking of running in the evening too.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Will be running topless this evening along Kallamg River. Approx 8pm. 

Welcome to join in. 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

49 minutes ago, G_M said:

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Oops!! My bad :(. Paiseh 

ECP have quite a few topless joggers but the place are crowded with people, if you are running topless the first time, maybe not a good place. I find jogging topless needs a lot of courage, if you have an extreme type of body, too skinny or fat, jogging topless confirmed get stare from people.

• 1 month later...

I think that's a reason to jog. Hehehe, not a good reason though. :P But it makes jogging more exciting when display sweaty chest to ppl and also seeing sexy chest of other running guys.

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

1 hour ago, Arm Show said:

I think that's a reason to jog. Hehehe, not a good reason though. :P But it makes jogging more exciting when display sweaty chest to ppl and also seeing sexy chest of other running guys.

Agree! The main reason for topless jogging is motivation. Seeing the glistening sweat spur one to push further to the limit. To Chiong ah!

Yesterday i just jog topless for 3km around 7pm near Sports Hub, once u start jogging topless more, the shyness will go away. The only time i dislike to jog topless is when the sunlight is too hot and i will need shirts to protect my body in case my skin changes colour.

23 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Yesterday i just jog topless for 3km around 7pm near Sports Hub, once u start jogging topless more, the shyness will go away. The only time i dislike to jog topless is when the sunlight is too hot and i will need shirts to protect my body in case my skin changes colour.

If you jog under hot sun with a shirt on, you will ended up with two toned skin colour which is ugly.

On 24 March 2016 at 4:56 PM, seewai said:

Agree! The main reason for topless jogging is motivation. Seeing the glistening sweat spur one to push further to the limit. To Chiong ah!

For me i will push myself futher to jog when i see my sweat flowing down my body and soaked my running shorts. Usually i will wear light colour running shorts, so that i can see my shorts soaked with my sweat more clearly.

On 3/28/2016 at 2:52 PM, Guest said:

If you jog under hot sun with a shirt on, you will ended up with two toned skin colour which is ugly.

I normally jog 1 week 1 time with my group start around 8:30am so the sun is not so hot. I only jog around 5km so i dont think the amount of time in the sun will make any tan line. For day time i occasionally will take out shirt half way during run but will depends on my mood. Maybe if got some hot guy jio me for a topless run than got more mood lol.

I jog twice a week during weekends afternoon to get in some cardio + suntan but i'm not slim enough to go shirt less without showing some belly fats....so I do have the 2 tone skin color which I don't think is ugly because when i'm wearing my polo shirt outside, what people see will be a slightly tanned guy without the singlet marks.

I'm still trying to find the courage to go full topless during the day and of course trying to get slim/fit till the point that my belly is small enough.

I jog at punggol park connector.

19 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I normally jog 1 week 1 time with my group start around 8:30am so the sun is not so hot. I only jog around 5km so i dont think the amount of time in the sun will make any tan line. For day time i occasionally will take out shirt half way during run but will depends on my mood. Maybe if got some hot guy jio me for a topless run than got more mood lol.

You already hot enough so no need to jo ppl to run with you already.. You can motivate yourself. Also you jog with your group so it's enuf already.

Edited by seewai

On 28 March 2016 at 2:56 PM, Guest said:

For me i will push myself futher to jog when i see my sweat flowing down my body and soaked my running shorts. Usually i will wear light colour running shorts, so that i can see my shorts soaked with my sweat more clearly.

Especially if you wear red shorts.. That means you run at least 5-7km to get that short drench sweat.. and probably also you did do water parade before you jog..

13 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

I jog twice a week during weekends afternoon to get in some cardio + suntan but i'm not slim enough to go shirt less without showing some belly fats....so I do have the 2 tone skin color which I don't think is ugly because when i'm wearing my polo shirt outside, what people see will be a slightly tanned guy without the singlet marks.

I'm still trying to find the courage to go full topless during the day and of course trying to get slim/fit till the point that my belly is small enough.

I jog at punggol park connector.

I have some lower belly fats, which is usually the hardest part to gain definition. But I still jog shirtless in my estate. First few times need getting used to but you grow into it. I do it so I avoid tan marks and also have one less piece of laundry.

21 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Yoyo u no wear shirt to hot for me to handle hehe i love your nipple ^^

YOLO Run 2016 date is out its on 22nd Oct 2016. Go and register for shirtless run now. Early bird registration ends at 22 Sep 2016. Register website is http://www.yolorun.com/

Edited by yoyo74

On 4/4/2559 at 2:36 AM, yoyo74 said:

YOLO Run 2016 date is out its on 22nd Oct 2016. Go and register for shirtless run now. Early bird registration ends at 22 Sep 2016. Register website is http://www.yolorun.com/

Wow! Interesting event to run for a good cause and for a reason. Wish I could join! ;)

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

4 hours ago, Pgcruiser99 said:

yolo mean no need wear shirt to run?Must be hot lol

The long form of YOLO means "You Only Live Once". You can run with or without shirt but in order for the organizer to donate to the poor, you will need to run shirtless. Run with shirt can but no donation will be made by the organizer. Woman can also run shirtless but with sports bra and also counted towards donation. Lots of eye candies last year YOLO run. All of you should train hard to show off on that day lol.

I think tis YOLO run held last yr before, rite? Wonder how many shirtless runners last yr? Find quite funny to have such run, guess many guys prefer to run shirtless during running event, but most organizer dun really allowed or encourage shirtless run, as number tag must be seen clearly on shirt.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

1 hour ago, alien said:

I think tis YOLO run held last yr before, rite? Wonder how many shirtless runners last yr? Find quite funny to have such run, guess many guys prefer to run shirtless during running event, but most organizer dun really allowed or encourage shirtless run, as number tag must be seen clearly on shirt.

YOLO run is started first time on last year 2015. The organizer encourages shirtless run, therefore will donate for every shirtless runner. There are many man and woman participants. From what i see around 50% are not shy and dare to go shirtless.

Around 50% guys running shirtless during the first YOLO run last yr, maybe conside not bad liao?! Although i might expect even much more guys run shirtless, since running shirtless for guys shld not be an issue?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest a1beng
3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Cannot jog shirtless as everytime if i jog shirtless, i will have the urge to jerk off after my run.

after your run, jerk off at where?

• 1 month later...

Quite a few shirtless guy running this morning around 1030.There was this young tanned guy Who just took off his shirt at the slope towards the park before he start running. He was wearing tights. There were a few passerby. Quite confident of him. 

Guest Sport-coholic
On 05/04/2016 at 3:36 AM, yoyo74 said:

Frankly speaking, I didn't know the reason for YOLO Run until I read the article today  <https://www.runsociety.com/news/do-you-dare-to-run-shirtless-at-the-yolo-run/>.

I always thought they are trying to be unique as there are simply too many running events in Singapore nowadays.

I jog topless most times but put my shirt back after cooling down

I wouldn't keep my shirt off at crowded places like mrts, malls, food centres. I'm conscious of folks who may not like it.

But whatever works for ya

On 5/30/2016 at 10:26 PM, yoyo74 said:

Yesterday i went with my group to jog around Raffles Place on the car free Sunday area in the morning. As there is no shower facilities or lockers near by i had to bring as little things as possible and to start a jog topless so that my sweat dont stain my shirt. Sadly my jogging group members too shy unable to get motivated by my first stripping off lol. First time so thick skin jogging around in populated heartland area in bright day light. I getting more and more confident of myself. After that i follow my group to Lau Pa Sat going through underground mrt mall area still topless. When almost reach Lau Pa Sat it suddenly rain and i got a free shower from God. I stay topless in Lau Pa Sat until all our jogging members left. So comfortable without cloth walking here and there lol.

Guest topless
5 hours ago, puppyfart said:

I jog topless most times but put my shirt back after cooling down

I wouldn't keep my shirt off at crowded places like mrts, malls, food centres. I'm conscious of folks who may not like it.

But whatever works for ya

Where do you jog top less?   

This afternoon saw this fit lean guy shirtless. He waited for his Friend to board the bus at the bus stop before he walk away from the bus stop.I guess he live nearby that's why he was walking home shirtless,he had just finished his Soccer.

• 4 weeks later...

Today run shirtless again at 10am in the hot sun. Think my fair skin turns slightly tan a bit with only just 5km slow jog

Guest Nsman

Just saw a lean tanned guy running along ECP around 5pm. There were a group of troop marching too. Nice sight, sweaty bods and skimpy shorts. 

• 2 weeks later...

ECP is common to see topless guys running. Bt timah area sometimes u might be lucky to spot a guy running topless there.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest
On 24 July 2016 at 1:23 AM, topfitguy said:

Saw a tall guy with smooth defined lean bod running topless wearing only a pair of black shorts along upper bukit timah road around 6.30 pm today.  Very yummy.

I seen before hot topless guy running along bt timah.

Went to Temasek Club last week and saw many hot guys running topless along Rifle Range Road.

A good place to run.

Edited by jcho

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic