Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

7 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i have seen many topless runners running with just compression tights, from the butt can tell there is no brief as if there is there will be lines. so effectively these runners are out in the public with just a thicker underwear.

Correct to wear without underwear. Suppose to stick to the skin to give the feeling like not wearing anything. Next best thing to running nude. The ancient olympic athletes competed in the nude. Sadly, it is considered indecent exposure tdy. But at least men can still go topless so we should all exercise without our shirts. 

14 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i have seen many topless runners running with just compression tights, from the butt can tell there is no brief as if there is there will be lines. so effectively these runners are out in the public with just a thicker underwear.

Yes. Compression tights is common among male runners. Small running shorts like what we wore in the 90-00s is getting less common. 
I noticed quite a large percentage of male runners in compression tights do not wear underwear beneath. I don’t wear too. Haha

12 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yes. Compression tights is common among male runners. Small running shorts like what we wore in the 90-00s is getting less common. 
I noticed quite a large percentage of male runners in compression tights do not wear underwear beneath. I don’t wear too. Haha

I still like to wear small running shorts to run without any underwear.

https://us.2xu.com/collections/mens-workout-and-running-shorts/products/core-compression-1-2-shorts-ma4508b-mens-black-silver

i have seen ppl wearing this which is shorter than those compression shorts that cover the whole thigh. and that person was topless.

This length is like wearing a boxer brief and run/walk in public

Edited by quanjishou

3 hours ago, quanjishou said:

https://us.2xu.com/collections/mens-workout-and-running-shorts/products/core-compression-1-2-shorts-ma4508b-mens-black-silver

i have seen ppl wearing this which is shorter than those compression shorts that cover the whole thigh. and that person was topless.

This length is like wearing a boxer brief and run/walk in public

I have the black one. 
The beige one looks dangerously’ seducing. 

On 9/29/2023 at 8:28 AM, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

When I was in army, i usually would make my platoon go shirtless during our runs and outdoor training. No one is allowed to be shy in my platoon. 😁

At first they can be quite awkward but after a while it becomes normal for them. So even when I forgot they would remind me. Haha.

I wish I was an officer. If I was, I will command my men to take their shirts off for all physical exercise and outdoor training. Lol. Then they will be half naked most of the time.😜Will make them run outside camp around the neighbourhood for everyone to check them out too. Lol

Guest Always topless
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I wish I was an officer. If I was, I will command my men to take their shirts off for all physical exercise and outdoor training. Lol. Then they will be half naked most of the time.😜Will make them run outside camp around the neighbourhood for everyone to check them out too. Lol

Yes Sir, my shirt is off at your command 🤣 would have made my men go shirtless too if I was an officer or sergeant. Army bois are in good shape and should go shirtless for all activities which makes them sweat

12 hours ago, Guest Always topless said:

Yes Sir, my shirt is off at your command 🤣 would have made my men go shirtless too if I was an officer or sergeant. Army bois are in good shape and should go shirtless for all activities which makes them sweat

would even be better if they go around in those 3 inch running/exercise shorts which show off more leg muscles than the standard black shorts haha

Edited by eminent82

Guest Always topless
2 hours ago, eminent82 said:

would even be better if they go around in those 3 inch running/exercise shorts which show off more leg muscles than the standard black shorts haha

Got 3 inch running shots meh? 😦 thought some guy’s tools longer than that 🤣 But yeah, if I was the officer in charge I think I will make my men wear them ….lol 

2 hours ago, Guest Always topless said:

Got 3 inch running shots meh? 😦 thought some guy’s tools longer than that 🤣 But yeah, if I was the officer in charge I think I will make my men wear them ….lol 

haha. something like the shorts below, makes the shirtless guy hotter🤣

SmartSelect_20231019_170458_ShopeeSG.jpg.54972be2951083cda4f7e18614c33017.jpg

Guest Always topless
2 hours ago, eminent82 said:

Nice 😘 But looks longer than 3 inch. But yeah, all shirtless guys exercising should wear this. And army boys should def exercise in this topless. Short enough but still not indecent…Sexy stuff. Any officer reading this please take note and make your boys wear without their shirts. Thank you 

3 hours ago, eminent82 said:

If the guy wearing this shorts running topless is lean fit toned, damn super hot.

Guest Shirtless boy

Another burning hot day tdy. Went running in park connectors. But glad to see a lot more shirtless runners. Notice the younger school boys with hotbods also cannot tahan the heat and ditched their tops to run shirtless. The heat has helped them lose their shyness. Saw quite a few still shy cause wear sunglasses, cannot recognise them. But good to see their shirts off. Haha. 

Guest mondayblues
13 hours ago, Guest Shirtless boy said:

Another burning hot day tdy. Went running in park connectors. But glad to see a lot more shirtless runners. Notice the younger school boys with hotbods also cannot tahan the heat and ditched their tops to run shirtless. The heat has helped them lose their shyness. Saw quite a few still shy cause wear sunglasses, cannot recognise them. But good to see their shirts off. Haha. 

wow, which park connector🤣?

Guest Shirtless boy
1 hour ago, Guest mondayblues said:

wow, which park connector🤣?

Rail corridor. Saw 7 shirtless hunks. Than exited corridor to Holland road. Saw 2 shirtless hunks running along the main road for all to see 😁 Weather so hot but these boys make me hotter. I also take off my shirt but put it back on when I hit the main road. Not so daring….lol 

Now what about topless runs on gym treadmills? Wonder if there’s establishments that allow us to gym topless. Will be such a sight seeing topless hunk do weights as well. 

3 hours ago, Guest Hoo said:

Now what about topless runs on gym treadmills? Wonder if there’s establishments that allow us to gym topless. Will be such a sight seeing topless hunk do weights as well. 

The big commercial ones are a no no for shirtless exercise. But the small private gyms usually can see guys working out topless

9 hours ago, Guest Shirtless boy said:

Rail corridor. Saw 7 shirtless hunks. Than exited corridor to Holland road. Saw 2 shirtless hunks running along the main road for all to see 😁 Weather so hot but these boys make me hotter. I also take off my shirt but put it back on when I hit the main road. Not so daring….lol 

If you have a not bad bod, just goes topless all the way.

7 hours ago, Guest Hoo said:

Topless runs on treadmills only if the guy clean up his sweat which splatter all over the treadmill after use. If not i find quite dirty and disgusting.

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff
On 10/18/2023 at 11:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

Actually that's how I train my men when I was the PC. My coy it was direct enlistment for the men. So we train them from bmt till they ord.

So wasn't bound by rules like schools etc. The camp was pretty old and lacked a lot of modern facilities so we just trained shirtless for most physical training. Runs, calisthenics, weight training even drills.

On 10/18/2023 at 11:43 PM, Guest Always topless said:

Tbh I like to be shirtless as much as I can. I guess its a bad habit from being an athlete for many years. Quite shameless when it comes to exposing my body. So enforced it with my men. Ofc some were shy but this is the military. You do what you're told. No questions asked. After a while they would go shirtless naturally. Unless we had to wear uniforms most of us would just be shirtless in shorts or boxers. Free and easy. It helped that my OC was also a big fan of shirtless culture. Lol.

On 10/19/2023 at 5:21 PM, eminent82 said:

Usually for the men it's running shorts. Some of the commanders have worn only tights which are a little more risque but then again it's all men so I don't think anyone really cared if their bulge was showing.

On 10/30/2023 at 12:27 PM, Guest Hoo said:

Dunno about the commercial gyms but in my ex company gym I used to always workout shirtless. Even ran on the treadmill shirtless too. It wasn't just me. Many guys did the same too.

22 hours ago, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

Actually that's how I train my men when I was the PC. My coy it was direct enlistment for the men. So we train them from bmt till they ord.

So wasn't bound by rules like schools etc. The camp was pretty old and lacked a lot of modern facilities so we just trained shirtless for most physical training. Runs, calisthenics, weight training even drills.

Tbh I like to be shirtless as much as I can. I guess its a bad habit from being an athlete for many years. Quite shameless when it comes to exposing my body. So enforced it with my men. Ofc some were shy but this is the military. You do what you're told. No questions asked. After a while they would go shirtless naturally. Unless we had to wear uniforms most of us would just be shirtless in shorts or boxers. Free and easy. It helped that my OC was also a big fan of shirtless culture. Lol.

Usually for the men it's running shorts. Some of the commanders have worn only tights which are a little more risque but then again it's all men so I don't think anyone really cared if their bulge was showing.

Dunno about the commercial gyms but in my ex company gym I used to always workout shirtless. Even ran on the treadmill shirtless too. It wasn't just me. Many guys did the same too.

Those guys who always topless as much as they can or default shirtless when they are running really is from habit. Last time in my camp, there was one guy when he run in the camp, confirmed default topless no matter it is day or night and what time it was. Then after ORD saw him when studying in university and he stay in hostel, he also default run topless in the campus.

On 10/31/2023 at 11:18 PM, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

That’s hot. Wished I was a PC, would have commanded my men to go shirtless for all physical activities too. Would have been shoik exercising with hot shirtless guys everyday for 2 years and seeing their muscles develop.

Did your OC go shirtless often too and did he make the other platoons go shirtless as well? 
Would have been quite a sight for the whole camp to be shirtless 

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff
On 11/1/2023 at 8:07 PM, radiusulnar said:

Wow company gym. Is this a SME or foreign MNC? If allow shirtless quite liberal I guess must be MNC. 

Foreign company but it was quite a household name in Asia a couple of decades ago. Has lost its significance with the arrival of more advanced tech.

Had a good mix of white and blue collar workers. So it's quite common to see the blue collars come in their work uniforms to workout. The shirts usually come off since it was non ac and will continue in their work pants.

With mostly rusty and old equipment the gym usually smelled of sweat and musk. I guess that's why you rarely see women use it. Its usually just the guys. 

On 11/1/2023 at 9:53 PM, Guest guest said:

Those guys who always topless as much as they can or default shirtless when they are running really is from habit. Last time in my camp, there was one guy when he run in the camp, confirmed default topless no matter it is day or night and what time it was. Then after ORD saw him when studying in university and he stay in hostel, he also default run topless in the campus.

You are right bro. My shirtless habit is really from young. Cant really change it. Few days ago I even met up with one of my school buddies for an outdoor run and workout on a weekday morning at the park connector since we stay quite close by.

I just wore my running tights and shoes and a cap. My buddy was like' eh uncle, 40 years old already. Be a bit modest la.'

I know it was ribbing on his part but I guess as we get older I think we are expected to act our age. 

I workout and keep to a strict diet even forgoing alcohol to ensure I have a fit body. I have even got compliments from younger guys and even ask me exercise tips. It definitely makes me feel proud. 

So I feel as long as you look and feel good there's no need to adhere to the age standards carved out by society.

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

That’s hot. Wished I was a PC, would have commanded my men to go shirtless for all physical activities too. Would have been shoik exercising with hot shirtless guys everyday for 2 years and seeing their muscles develop.

Did your OC go shirtless often too and did he make the other platoons go shirtless as well? 
Would have been quite a sight for the whole camp to be shirtless 

I think it was also more practical to go shirtless during training. It was less washing for the men as well. As their bodies transformed the men were also proud of their bodies and wanted to go shirtless too. It became something they took pride in.

Haha. Yes. My OC loves to be shirtless. If he conducts training, the whole coy will go shirtless even the commanders.

He's one of those crazy fit guys too. Every night he will go running in and out of camp just wearing some army shorts. He sweats a lot so they get dangerously low revealing his taut right abs and Adonis belt. He was definitely a source of motivation for the rest of us. The man would sometimes be even working in his office shirtless. That's how much he hated shirts! Lol

4 hours ago, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

Foreign company but it was quite a household name in Asia a couple of decades ago. Has lost its significance with the arrival of more advanced tech.

Had a good mix of white and blue collar workers. So it's quite common to see the blue collars come in their work uniforms to workout. The shirts usually come off since it was non ac and will continue in their work pants.

With mostly rusty and old equipment the gym usually smelled of sweat and musk. I guess that's why you rarely see women use it. Its usually just the guys. 

I find the smelled of sweat and musk making me feel sick, esp some guys really smell bad when they are sweaty. Those gym without aircon and guys working out shirtless, really make the whole gym mixed with all guys the smell of sweat and musk, reminds me of one sch gym also like that.

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff
On 11/4/2023 at 12:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

I find the smelled of sweat and musk making me feel sick, esp some guys really smell bad when they are sweaty. Those gym without aircon and guys working out shirtless, really make the whole gym mixed with all guys the smell of sweat and musk, reminds me of one sch gym also like that.

Usually we will open the windows when we workout la. There is a big fan also. Once it's aired out, it's not disgusting la. A bit of sweat smell is not that bad. It's only some guys don't shower then come and exercise then you really get hit with the odor. That one just inconsiderate.

Tbh I prefer non ac gyms. Its more gritty and makes you workout harder especially with all the motivation from all the shirtless guys around you. There's a unique vibe about it I cant quite explain. You don't have that with the commercial gyms.

8 hours ago, niceguyjoe said:

Going topless for an outdoor exercise or outdoor run feels more liberating than having a singlet on. Tends to encourage one to work out even harder and longer. No one around is bothered or even bat an eyelid. 

Right with you bro. It's one of the best feelings. Having the wind brush against your bare chest or the sun shining down on you, making you golden with perspiration, it's such an amazing feeling.

I only use my exercise singlets when I workout in a commercial gym setting where the shirts on rule is enforced.

But when it comes to outdoor run and exercise it's always shirt off for me. However I do choose my lower garment based on how crowded the park connector will be.

Usually when it's less crowded during weekday mornings I will wear running tights. But more crowded times like weekday evenings and weekends I usually go for running shorts.

Just don't want to offend anyone with any inappropriate bulges. Haha. Although I have seen quite a number of guys who run in tights bulges on display even on crowded times on weekends and weekdays. Those are really the ones who don't give an f. Lol.

1 hour ago, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

Usually we will open the windows when we workout la. There is a big fan also. Once it's aired out, it's not disgusting la. A bit of sweat smell is not that bad. It's only some guys don't shower then come and exercise then you really get hit with the odor. That one just inconsiderate.

Tbh I prefer non ac gyms. Its more gritty and makes you workout harder especially with all the motivation from all the shirtless guys around you. There's a unique vibe about it I cant quite explain. You don't have that with the commercial gyms.

I think even open the windows also could be smelly and stuffy, esp no wind. Big fan might only circulate the stuffy hot air in the rm. I would only find going topless is good only when exercise outdoor. For indoor, it is still better to be in an aircon environment. Even though i agreed it is quite a motivation seeing all the topless guys in the gym. But for me, high chance i would get hard if i see those sweaty topless guys around me.

On 11/4/2023 at 12:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

Which gym you highlight that can be shirtless?

On 11/3/2023 at 8:01 PM, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

You are right bro. My shirtless habit is really from young. Cant really change it. Few days ago I even met up with one of my school buddies for an outdoor run and workout on a weekday morning at the park connector since we stay quite close by.

I just wore my running tights and shoes and a cap. My buddy was like' eh uncle, 40 years old already. Be a bit modest la.'

I know it was ribbing on his part but I guess as we get older I think we are expected to act our age. 

I workout and keep to a strict diet even forgoing alcohol to ensure I have a fit body. I have even got compliments from younger guys and even ask me exercise tips. It definitely makes me feel proud. 

So I feel as long as you look and feel good there's no need to adhere to the age standards carved out by society.

I think it was also more practical to go shirtless during training. It was less washing for the men as well. As their bodies transformed the men were also proud of their bodies and wanted to go shirtless too. It became something they took pride in.

Haha. Yes. My OC loves to be shirtless. If he conducts training, the whole coy will go shirtless even the commanders.

He's one of those crazy fit guys too. Every night he will go running in and out of camp just wearing some army shorts. He sweats a lot so they get dangerously low revealing his taut right abs and Adonis belt. He was definitely a source of motivation for the rest of us. The man would sometimes be even working in his office shirtless. That's how much he hated shirts! Lol

Wow. I think the blue collar workers working out in their work pants with their shirts off is damm sexy. Did they sometimes do their work shirtless too? Can imagine blue collar work can get sweaty at times. Have been to factories before where the workers work shirtless and boy they had muscles. 💪 Think white collar workers wearing office pants working out shirtless is hot too. Remembered there was one guy in a private gym I frequented last time who die die must work out everyday. But one day he forgot bring his workout attire so he just work out shirtless in his office pants. Was damm sexy.

Haha… lucky you got your OC who also hates wearing shirts as much as you and not some OCs I know who dun allow shirtless outside the bunk & shower 🤣 

Guess your OC likes showing off his body too. Cannot run inside camp must go outside & run. He should have brought the whole company to run outside the camp shirtless with him with the commanders too. Or did he do that? Haha. Last time when commando camp in Changi, the whole company will run outside their camp shirtless everyday along the busy main road and around Changi V. Was quite a sight. 

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow. I think the blue collar workers working out in their work pants with their shirts off is damm sexy. Did they sometimes do their work shirtless too? Can imagine blue collar work can get sweaty at times. Have been to factories before where the workers work shirtless and boy they had muscles. 💪 Think white collar workers wearing office pants working out shirtless is hot too. Remembered there was one guy in a private gym I frequented last time who die die must work out everyday. But one day he forgot bring his workout attire so he just work out shirtless in his office pants. Was damm sexy.

Haha… lucky you got your OC who also hates wearing shirts as much as you and not some OCs I know who dun allow shirtless outside the bunk & shower 🤣 

Guess your OC likes showing off his body too. Cannot run inside camp must go outside & run. He should have brought the whole company to run outside the camp shirtless with him with the commanders too. Or did he do that? Haha. Last time when commando camp in Changi, the whole company will run outside their camp shirtless everyday along the busy main road and around Changi V. Was quite a sight. 

Yes. Some of them had really fit bodies. I remember one of the guys had abs that were so prominent even when he wasn't flexing. From the few times that I have walked pass their departments I have noticed some of the guys do work topless as the work is physically demanding.

Working out in office pants shirtless is something I have done before in this company gym. Because sometimes my colleagues and I will swing by the gym during lunch and get a short workout in. The shirt usually comes off to not get sweaty. A lot of the other office guys do the same so the gym is usually crowded at lunchtime with many topless office guys. 😂.

An OC that doesn't allow men to be shirtless outside of bunk and shower? That's so ridiculous. Was there a valid reason for it? Perhaps he's shy with his body?

I have run outside camp shirtless with my OC and some other commanders before.

Usually small groups. Never whole company like the commandos. But yes. The few times I have seen the shirtless commandos run outside in changi area is really a glorious sight. Best thing you won't find not one guy who's out of shape. All firm and solid. Really in awe of the commandos discipline when it comes to their physical fitness. 🫡

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I saw before those commandos whole company run topless along the busy main road, that time i got instant hardon when i see so many fit and sweaty topless guys running.

1 hour ago, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

Yes. Some of them had really fit bodies. I remember one of the guys had abs that were so prominent even when he wasn't flexing. From the few times that I have walked pass their departments I have noticed some of the guys do work topless as the work is physically demanding.

Working out in office pants shirtless is something I have done before in this company gym. Because sometimes my colleagues and I will swing by the gym during lunch and get a short workout in. The shirt usually comes off to not get sweaty. A lot of the other office guys do the same so the gym is usually crowded at lunchtime with many topless office guys. 😂.

An OC that doesn't allow men to be shirtless outside of bunk and shower? That's so ridiculous. Was there a valid reason for it? Perhaps he's shy with his body?

I have run outside camp shirtless with my OC and some other commanders before.

Usually small groups. Never whole company like the commandos. But yes. The few times I have seen the shirtless commandos run outside in changi area is really a glorious sight. Best thing you won't find not one guy who's out of shape. All firm and solid. Really in awe of the commandos discipline when it comes to their physical fitness. 🫡

Looks like there was a very manly shirtless culture in your previous company. But after workout shirtless wear back office shirt will be drenched in sweat no? Then the shirt will become translucent. Or did you guys go back office & work shirtless for a while until all the sweat dry 🤣 Last time in school I remember some teachers always made the boys who got sweaty from playing during recess take off their shirts & sit in class shirtless until their bodies dried. The thing is they played their games shirtless but sweat so much that when they wear back their shirts it got soaked in their sweat so the teachers made them take off again. 

Haha…guess the OC and commanders had nicer bods so can go out to the public and show off their hotbods 😁 The neighbourhood sure happy to see. 

Yeah. All the commandos are 6 pack and lean muscles. All their bodies all glistening with sweat and panting away as their commanders pushed them to the max.

Guest Shirtless boy
10 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I saw before those commandos whole company run topless along the busy main road, that time i got instant hardon when i see so many fit and sweaty topless guys running.

Me too. Hard not to get hard seeing so many handsome hunky shirtless guys run pass you. The road so busy but they not pai seh showing off their half naked bodies …haha

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Looks like there was a very manly shirtless culture in your previous company. But after workout shirtless wear back office shirt will be drenched in sweat no? Then the shirt will become translucent. Or did you guys go back office & work shirtless for a while until all the sweat dry 🤣 Last time in school I remember some teachers always made the boys who got sweaty from playing during recess take off their shirts & sit in class shirtless until their bodies dried. The thing is they played their games shirtless but sweat so much that when they wear back their shirts it got soaked in their sweat so the teachers made them take off again. 

Haha…guess the OC and commanders had nicer bods so can go out to the public and show off their hotbods 😁 The neighbourhood sure happy to see. 

Yeah. All the commandos are 6 pack and lean muscles. All their bodies all glistening with sweat and panting away as their commanders pushed them to the max.

I have a similar case at school p.e.

Tecnically i purposely do not bring my p.e attire for p.e lesson so i have to attend the p.e lesson shirtless. I alone only. Other boys bring p.e attire. We play class soccor ended up very one very sweaty on their p.e attire but they manage to change to school uniform because most of the sweat absorb by the p.e shirt.

For my case i am shirtless. My body is very sweaty. My p.e teacher tell me not to wear my uniform because i will wet my uniform due to my sweaty body.

My p.e teacher tell my form teacher to make me attend the class shirtless until my body dry. Worse i pass my uniform to my p.e teacher which he does not return to me after my body dry and i dunno where is he. 

It is the first p.e lesson at 0730. From 0800 until school recess. My p.e teacher never return to my class to return my uniform. I manage to find my p.e teacher during recess before i going for my meal. He is talking to the head of the school. P.e teacher say it is my punishment. And the head tell me to remain shirtless until the school ended as a punishment because i alway forget. So my uniform pass it from p.e teacher to the head.

So embarssly i go to canteen to eat shirtless. ( i like to be shirtless at school later on . But this is the earlier stage which i only want to be shirtless at p.e lesson only. ) And remain shirtless at the class whole day. Eating shirtless at School recess do make me embarss at that time. 

End of the day i get the uniform from the head. He say he make this happen again if i forget to bring p.e attire again.

Edited by Andrew240577

On 11/13/2023 at 3:04 PM, Andrew240577 said:

Anyone going to bedok reservoir for shirtless jog today? I am very slow jogger.

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

The main forum is not the place for you to post ad for hookup.

Do that again and your account will be suspended.

• G_M locked this topic