Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I see quite a few older dudes running topless. Nothing much to look at but as long as they are comfortable.

Have a thought for others if you run topless, just wipe off your sweat before queuing for food at the hawker center.

It's rather uncomfortable seeing u drip your sweat on the seats.

The hotter ones are too busy posing on insta. :P

On 2/5/2019 at 11:33 AM, DeMarko said:

so far, last year from Oct to Dec period, every Thursday, there is this hot guy running around the Jurong Point Park topless showing his toned muscled and abs in glistening sweat with just a pair of GMW tights. (No undies inside as you can see the entire cock shape and ball as well as his bubbled toned ass cheeks and cracks from his WET tights.

I have seen him in white, yellow, black and lime green ones.

Other than black, the rest i loved it as you can see his WET manhood very clearly and i loved to stay at the Exercise area pretending to do exercise while staring as his WET bulge and asscracks... It gets me instant HARDON in my short shorts

Hope to see him

Guest badminton

I ever saw a group of guys playing badminton. and they were all shirtless. so hot. but their sweats was dripping on the floor quite slippery and dangerous

Guest Eattrainfuk

Went for a run yesterday late at night. Run past a shirtless fit guy. He gave me a thumbs up and I did the same. It's just way too hot to wear shirt for anything.

Guest marcusteo
On 5/19/2019 at 8:01 PM, Guest badminton said:

I ever saw a group of guys playing badminton. and they were all shirtless. so hot. but their sweats was dripping on the floor quite slippery and dangerous

yeah might trigger people to commit crime. so hot

Guest Shirtless
12 hours ago, Guest shirtless joggerr said:

the humid weather these few months has been great for shirtless runs. 

I saw a guy running shirtless n doing some exercises in the open carpark rooftop. 

Nowadays, alot of young - middle aged guys loves to run or jog in just a pair of running shorts.

And due to superb hot and humid weathers, you can see those guys' running shorts are completely wet as if they are shower with their running shorts on. You can see their sweat dripping on the floor as they run or walk (after their run) .... and also their wet running shorts sipping tightly in between their ass cheeks and the frontal bulges are very obvious... completely open to publics .... Especially those who toned bodies are a Great Turn ON ...

There is this guy who runs at Jurong Park very often, he is one of those toned bods and run topless with wet shorts ( various colors.. like black, yellow, white and lime green) ... Best of cos is the white where i can see his complete cock and balls and the entire ass cracks n cheeks ....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 6/2/2019 at 12:23 PM, DeMarko said:

Nowadays, alot of young - middle aged guys loves to run or jog in just a pair of running shorts.

And due to superb hot and humid weathers, you can see those guys' running shorts are completely wet as if they are shower with their running shorts on. You can see their sweat dripping on the floor as they run or walk (after their run) .... and also their wet running shorts sipping tightly in between their ass cheeks and the frontal bulges are very obvious... completely open to publics .... Especially those who toned bodies are a Great Turn ON ...

There is this guy who runs at Jurong Park very often, he is one of those toned bods and run topless with wet shorts ( various colors.. like black, yellow, white and lime green) ... Best of cos is the white where i can see his complete cock and balls and the entire ass cracks n cheeks ....

If you run topless, sure your running shorts would be drenched with your sweat flowing down to the shorts. I like the feeling of seeing my own running shorts wet with sweat while running topless. Makes me want to run faster and longer.

58 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

If you run topless, sure your running shorts would be drenched with your sweat flowing down to the shorts. I like the feeling of seeing my own running shorts wet with sweat while running topless. Makes me want to run faster and longer.

Yea HOT !!! ...

if the jogger is having a hardon, that would be make it an even kinky erotic view

Guest Guest

A fit shirtless middle age man was waiting at the traffic light just in his short near mrt station around evening and his short is drenched in sweat. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 6/16/2019 at 11:59 AM, DeMarko said:

Yea HOT !!! ...

if the jogger is having a hardon, that would be make it an even kinky erotic view

Seldom you would have hardon when you are jogging, unless you are not seriously jogging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This year seem like no more YOLO run due to organizer multiple mess up. I hope some other running organization would follow up and organize another yearly mass public topless run. Topless run for charity like the YOLO run is really a good excuse to run topless lol

9 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

This year seem like no more YOLO run due to organizer multiple mess up. I hope some other running organization would follow up and organize another yearly mass public topless run. Topless run for charity like the YOLO run is really a good excuse to run topless lol

YOLO now become UOB YOLO Card user go for dining and online shopping... no longer go for exercise or running outdoor...

Joking...

Just that now a days everyone is busy and no time for sports, especially now those idiot company hire a staff paying 1 person salary but work for 10 people task... where got time left for balancing lifestyle? LOL... the only exercise might have is walking in house, or walking back home, or walking for lunch, or walking from company department to department or to toilet..... or walking from train station / bus station to office for work lol....

And less people dare topless or shirtless in public coz everyone have a camera on their mobile and lots of morons like take and post and give stupid comments that not even related to them, just they busybody want to make other people life miserable... LOL... so better keep the shirt on top...LOL...

21 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

YOLO now become UOB YOLO Card user go for dining and online shopping... no longer go for exercise or running outdoor...

Joking...

Just that now a days everyone is busy and no time for sports, especially now those idiot company hire a staff paying 1 person salary but work for 10 people task... where got time left for balancing lifestyle? LOL... the only exercise might have is walking in house, or walking back home, or walking for lunch, or walking from company department to department or to toilet..... or walking from train station / bus station to office for work lol....

And less people dare topless or shirtless in public coz everyone have a camera on their mobile and lots of morons like take and post and give stupid comments that not even related to them, just they busybody want to make other people life miserable... LOL... so better keep the shirt on top...LOL...

I guess i am one of the few guys u mention dare topless in public. I been to all YOLO run running topless and i also run topless every weekend with my aj running group although most of them are shy with clothes. I dont mind friends or strangers take my topless photo as i am not the shy type of people. Shy is a weakness to me that i had long eliminated. As for comments from strangers in my topless pic post in public internet space does not matter or affect me. Some times bad comments from strangers only show their jealousy to the public and it serves only to delight me lol

2 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

I guess i am one of the few guys u mention dare topless in public. I been to all YOLO run running topless and i also run topless every weekend with my aj running group although most of them are shy with clothes. I dont mind friends or strangers take my topless photo as i am not the shy type of people. Shy is a weakness to me that i had long eliminated. As for comments from strangers in my topless pic post in public internet space does not matter or affect me. Some times bad comments from strangers only show their jealousy to the public and it serves only to delight me lol

Well, different people different thinking lor...

some is not about shy, is about the coming stress and unnecessary  stupid things might come up if someone take the photo and do something stupid or commenting and spreading the news till the whole country also know, or might go up newspaper... all this is unforeseen, and better safe then nothing... some will think like that...

You will not know people taking your photo intention for doing what with it.

and you not wrong, and no rights or wrong being shy or not shy topless jog, but I did once topless exercise in a park in Selangor, night time also get disturb y those fake moron police guard in that park...  they not allowed as it is public park and not allowed for nudity even semi nudity, and also if private park, "lagi tak boleh".... so, sometime if u always get disturb, end up you will not go there or doing it again to avoid unnecessary stupid things like this lor...

I only go topless in the house when there is no one around, if I am horny and feeling like an animal (which I would actually be naked than topless), or when I'm doing my laundry before my shower. 

Find it hard to be topless around people. Was frequently disciplined as a child for being topless. So I used to cover up everywhere.

On 7/7/2019 at 3:01 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

1595650788_WhatsAppImage2018-12-05at3_33_02PM.thumb.jpeg.611761f8138c0518bd55e83ee01f79e3.jpeg1041959792_WhatsAppImage2018-12-05at3_37_56PM.thumb.jpeg.e234dde3b39fcf47135e6d2f0cb2b5b7.jpegIMG_20190630_223853.thumb.jpg.267b4f75e523dea0b2f2ad7404a4c041.jpgIMG_20190701_103341.thumb.jpg.af689aeb5853a9b2d89a408c1a460fcc.jpgIMG_20190630_224155.thumb.jpg.0cd0fb715ae0bbe536d9ea2c1bf13529.jpg

This is in KL? I like the buildings behind kinda. :D

5 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Well, different people different thinking lor...

some is not about shy, is about the coming stress and unnecessary  stupid things might come up if someone take the photo and do something stupid or commenting and spreading the news till the whole country also know, or might go up newspaper... all this is unforeseen, and better safe then nothing... some will think like that...

You will not know people taking your photo intention for doing what with it.

and you not wrong, and no rights or wrong being shy or not shy topless jog, but I did once topless exercise in a park in Selangor, night time also get disturb y those fake moron police guard in that park...  they not allowed as it is public park and not allowed for nudity even semi nudity, and also if private park, "lagi tak boleh".... so, sometime if u always get disturb, end up you will not go there or doing it again to avoid unnecessary stupid things like this lor...

You in Malaysia is different story than me in Singapore. Malaysia got religion police so you had to follow their country rules. In Singapore there is no law stating topless is unlawful and not shy people will continue to be topless especially exercise needing to cool off fast. As for others taking my photo to do others things it does not affect me as it is not my doing. If people like to spread my topless photo and than comments to news or whole country i dont mind either. This is the real not shy guy.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest eattrainfuk

saw a few guys running shirtless in the morning today during my run. two stood out. first one was lean and muscular with a smooth body and didn't have a shirt with him while the other was wearing a shirt but removed it to reveal a stocky fit body complete with untrimmed chest and stomach hair. it's great to see more guys exercising shirtless. :)

Guest disclosed yourself
On 9/12/2018 at 9:27 AM, bluerunner said:

Weather for these few weeks has been lousy. Hope for clear sky (no rain, please!! :pray:) after work today to do a topleas run.  :rolleyes:

:lol:

On 9/13/2019 at 1:02 PM, dancinman76 said:

When I am in Singapore I always like going to ECP to jog. Seeing other guys jogging topless motivates me to do the same. And I am much more comfortable knowing other people do it so that going topless is normal. Plus there is always some eye candy!

If you see guys running topless, 9 out of 10 have nice bod. You seldom see guys without nice bod run topless. This is the real reality.

8 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

If you see guys running topless, 9 out of 10 have nice bod. You seldom see guys without nice bod run topless. This is the real reality.

Not really I saw a few guys who do not have a great body run topless too. 

Like uncles, young guys... Thus, I think is one perspective. I came across one gay said he do not run topless even he have a nice body as he has this stereotyping that guys who have nice body running topless are gays. I was like LOL. 

On 9/15/2019 at 11:51 PM, happily said:

Like uncles, young guys... Thus, I think is one perspective. I came across one gay said he do not run topless even he have a nice body as he has this stereotyping that guys who have nice body running topless are gays. I was like LOL. 

Well, I think my body is okay --- but if I run topless and people think I'm gay, then I'm fine with that lol!

actually this perception is quite common i think

On 9/16/2019 at 2:28 PM, LeanMature said:

On the contrary, most running topless do not have nice bod.  Nice bod guys are all gym rats in aircon room. 

Nice bod guys in gym also seldom show their body like in shower room or sauna, many usually go off straight after gym, or just go for a quick shower and left. 

Could be when i see guys running topless majority have nice bod. The definition of nice bod to me is the guy is not skinny with bones or obese. Guys who run topless even do not have muscular body,  at least they are meaty but not fat or lean fit.

5 hours ago, wenchu said:

After starting working as a food delivery.. I notice most guy open their door topless

Not surprising.

When I was staying in a local Uni hostel during my undergraduate days, most of the guys on my floor are often shirtless most of the time

Guest Disclosed Yourself
5 hours ago, wenchu said:

Well.. Most of open shirtless is either body no shape one.. Or like never serve ns b4 those body

Speak for yourself!

On 9/24/2019 at 6:27 PM, wenchu said:

After starting working as a food delivery.. I notice most guy open their door topless

It is normal for guys of all age to be topless at home. 

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

It is normal for guys of all age to be topless at home. 

But younger n younger generations now seldom topless at home. N with aircon at home, even rarer. 

On 10/2/2019 at 8:45 PM, quanjishou said:

at home naked also fine what?

however this topic is about topless at public places so at home not really public

Anyone try opening the door naked to answer food delivery ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

• G_M locked this topic