Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

On 8/31/2022 at 12:44 PM, Guest Question said:

Any experience on converting friends / people around you to adapt shirtless lifestyle? Like they were very shy before, but are now willing to be shirtless more often under your influence.

If the person does not have a nice bod, don't think he would get influence by people around them even they are topless. Or even the person has a nice bod but not used to go topless, might also would not get influence.

On 8/29/2022 at 3:14 PM, Guest Shihunream said:

New colleague join my office 2 months ago. The very proper good boy type. Didn't interact much until we worked on a project together.

Then I found out that this is his first job after graduation. Also he stays very close by to me. We both like running so I asked him if he wanted to run in the morning before work. He was a bit shocked to know I exercise at 430am but said he can make it. 

I usually don't wear a shirt to go run so I think he was a bit surprised to see me half naked. 

"Wah bro u exercise shirtless? Your body fit so ok la."

"Not fit la. Ok only."

We exercised for about an hour. Run and calisthenics. After that went home. We later met at work. He said it was good workout and don't mind doing again. I told him we can go the day after.

Was waiting for him at the park connector when I see the fella walking towards me shirtless! He was damn fit. clothes can really hide how someone looks. My turn to be surprised.

"You got influenced by me is it?"

"No la. I usually run shirtless but I thought u didn't so I wore a shirt. But now no need."

We laughed a bit and then went for our exercise. Looks like I found my shirtless partner in crime. 😁

So did he become your regular workout buddy? Is there more to the story? So exciting!

On 1/28/2022 at 11:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

When I first visited krabi 10  years ago, I m fascinated seeing both asian and western tourists walking in their swim wear freely on street around the beach area (men topless in either square/ triangle swimming trunk or shorts and women in their bikini wear). They were either buying things from shops by the streets or sitting at cafe eating and nobody bother what they wear. 

Yes,  I followed (maybe still young and gym fit 6 packs). I remember walking freely on street in only a grey color square cut trunk with a drawstring bag on my back after returning to shore from an island trip. My friends were all also topless in only army shorts or board shorts. We even went into pizza hut to eat in this manner. 

3 years ago before the pandemic, I visted Sanya Hainan. Went to a beach near the city center where majority local like to hang out and swim (just like our ECP).  Guess what... I saw their local men in just swimming trunk, carrying their bags walking to the main road to get a taxi and yes, they hop into the taxi in just their swimming trunk. 

Nowadays in SG, topless men can only be seen at beach or pool and only a few daring one at PCN jogging. 

We suppose to be in an open minded era but seems that people now are conservative than during the 80s/90s. 

i have seen ppl eating topless at east coast mcd, is that similar to u eating topless at pizza hut?

Guest Shihunream

My colleague and I have become regular running buddies. 3rd time we ran together he even just wore tights. Very confident guy and of course when you are endowed like him why not. Haha.

He was quite quiet but now talks more. Tell me about his family girlfriends even his sexual experiences. He became very comfortable with me. Think of me as brother.

His body damn nice. Very smooth and hairless. Very fit and since he's young also very tight. Almost no fat. Just muscle. He never shows his body when he's in the office. I even ask him why he don't wear tight shirt show the muscle and get all the girl and aunty all horny. He laugh.

"Don't want la. Damn paiseh."

So fit and handsome but humble. Very rare for guys like him. But yes really nice to have a shirtless buddy like this.  

On 9/5/2022 at 2:09 PM, Guest Shihunream said:

My colleague and I have become regular running buddies. 3rd time we ran together he even just wore tights. Very confident guy and of course when you are endowed like him why not. Haha.

He was quite quiet but now talks more. Tell me about his family girlfriends even his sexual experiences. He became very comfortable with me. Think of me as brother.

His body damn nice. Very smooth and hairless. Very fit and since he's young also very tight. Almost no fat. Just muscle. He never shows his body when he's in the office. I even ask him why he don't wear tight shirt show the muscle and get all the girl and aunty all horny. He laugh.

So fit and handsome but humble. Very rare for guys like him. But yes really nice to have a shirtless buddy like this.  

Nice to have such colleague. I have never had any hot and cute colleague even working for decades.

So sweet. How old is he and you?

On 9/5/2022 at 9:38 PM, Guest guest said:

Nice to have such colleague. I have never had any hot and cute colleague even working for decades.

there are a few in my office. but they only hang around themselves and the young pretty girls. other ordinary people except the boss are just "hi, bye" and work stuff

On 9/5/2022 at 10:13 PM, radiusulnar said:

there are a few in my office. but they only hang around themselves and the young pretty girls. other ordinary people except the boss are just "hi, bye" and work stuff

At least you can brighten your boring working day when you can see your cute and hot colleagues in your office, even though it is just Hi, Bye. 😁

On 9/5/2022 at 10:13 PM, radiusulnar said:

You can approach them and ask them out for lunch 

You can start to try to touch him 

Does he have interesting sexual experiences? I wonder why he wears like that to run with you. You sure he's straight?

On 9/5/2022 at 2:12 PM, radiusulnar said:

sigh. once older, there is no going back.

old can still have a nice lean fit body its whether one wants or not

On 9/6/2022 at 8:57 AM, radiusulnar said:

tried before. ignored. but maybe because they know i cannot help them in their career

Many people behave like that in office. Whether it is guy or gal, these people know who to make friends with in the office. This is why i rather eat lunch alone. 

On 9/6/2022 at 8:38 AM, Guest Oh my said:

Does he have interesting sexual experiences? I wonder why he wears like that to run with you. You sure he's straight?

I think running topless with another guy nothing special, do not need to read too much on that. Like in the army and uni hostel, running topless with army mates and friends is so common.

Guest Shihunream
On 9/5/2022 at 10:10 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

So sweet. How old is he and you?

I'm 34. My colleague 25.

On 9/6/2022 at 8:38 AM, Guest Oh my said:

Very normal stuff. I would imagine looking so handsome and fit he would try a lot of crazy things. But I think he damn kuai. Lol.

I don't think he's gay. He is very comfortable with guys a bit shy with girls. I told him about my divorce 2 years ago. he look really sorry for me and try to assure me things will get better. He really comes across as a nice guy.

He told me about his few gfs. He looks like the kind who would fuck around but actually shy type. The type who will be faithful to his gf.

But yea, still go for our workouts and runs. Yesterday he said his friend live in condo and if want to go to the gym and condo on weekend.

For me gym is okay but pool a bit shy. My swimming trunks is army one. Look like briefs. Damn paiseh to wear. Haha. Will see how it goes. 

... ...

Nice one there. Envy u for having him as your running buddy. So does your colleague shave his pits hairless too? 

Guest Shihunream
On 9/11/2022 at 1:29 PM, clifford99 said:

Nice one there. Envy u for having him as your running buddy. So does your colleague shave his pits hairless too? 

So my colleague went to his friends condo pool on Saturday. His friend and his gf renting a condo. Gf is sia girl.

So three of us went swimming. Friend met us downstairs already in trunks. Colleague and I wore swimming trunks under our shorts so just change at the pool.

He has pit hair but not bushy. His body is really smooth. Even legs and arms. But he's really fit. No fat at all.

After the swim, we just showered at the shower room. I finished first and was drying off.

Then this boy walks out of cubicle fully naked. My mouth almost cannot close. His cock damn big. He got pubes but not bushy. But untrimmed.

I saw it in the tights while running and assume it will be big but this was crazy. The way it swing. Shit sia. Bigger than ur average asian even with the long pubes. I felt so small. Lol.

And the thing is I don't think he even realizes. He is like those guys who don't really think they are hot. 

He was very chill. Dry off and change. We went to have dinner and then went back home.

But yes kept thinking about the cock. Was wondering how much bigger it will be hard. But then I stopped myself fantasizing about my colleague. Not right. Haha.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:05 PM, Guest Shihunream said:

So my colleague went to his friends condo pool on Saturday. His friend and his gf renting a condo. Gf is sia girl.

So three of us went swimming. Friend met us downstairs already in trunks. Colleague and I wore swimming trunks under our shorts so just change at the pool.

He has pit hair but not bushy. His body is really smooth. Even legs and arms. But he's really fit. No fat at all.

After the swim, we just showered at the shower room. I finished first and was drying off.

Then this boy walks out of cubicle fully naked. My mouth almost cannot close. His cock damn big. He got pubes but not bushy. But untrimmed.

I saw it in the tights while running and assume it will be big but this was crazy. The way it swing. Shit sia. Bigger than ur average asian even with the long pubes. I felt so small. Lol.

And the thing is I don't think he even realizes. He is like those guys who don't really think they are hot. 

He was very chill. Dry off and change. We went to have dinner and then went back home.

But yes kept thinking about the cock. Was wondering how much bigger it will be hard. But then I stopped myself fantasizing about my colleague. Not right. Haha.

Oh you're lucky. Most good looking straight guys are very wary because they've been pestered or molested by gays before when they were younger. 

On 9/12/2022 at 3:05 PM, Guest Shihunream said:

How did you hold back your erection in front of him?

On 9/12/2022 at 7:56 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

I also curious to know how he hold his hardon when see him topless? I would surely got hard when see his hot toned and sweaty topless bod.

Guest Shihunream
On 9/12/2022 at 7:56 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

Haha. It was a bit chubby I will admit. But I see him like a younger bro so I try to control. But yes he is really well endowed. I think rather than horny I was more admiring.

On 9/12/2022 at 4:38 PM, Guest Oh my said:

Oh you're lucky. Most good looking straight guys are very wary because they've been pestered or molested by gays before when they were younger. 

I think I'm friendly with him and not creepy. I make sure I don't step into his boundaries. It's more of a friendship. So I think he trusts me.

On 9/12/2022 at 8:35 PM, Guest guest said:

I also curious to know how he hold his hardon when see him topless? I would surely got hard when see his hot toned and sweaty topless bod.

His body is damn good but no la. I don't really have feelings like that. Yes he's sexy and fit but I think we have a bro bond. So I just don't want to do anything that makes him feel uncomfortable.

But he's really like those puppies. Very friendly and always hanging around me. I think he really look up to me like bro so I won't do anything to spoil that.

But yes. Seeing his body it motivates me to stay in shape. He really is disciplined. Not just exercise but diet too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

Is there any difference running topless or wearing tank top with mega big arm holes that extend until the waist? Maybe it's to comply with some no topless rule for public transport or shopping mall?

Find those tank top with mega big arm holes, sometimes the hole is so big until like might as well go topless.

Running topless and being topless in public transport or shopping mall is difference thing. If you want to run topless and after your run want to go mall or take public transport, you can just take off your top when run and wear it back after your run.

On 9/13/2022 at 3:32 PM, Guest Shihunream said:

I think I'm friendly with him and not creepy. I make sure I don't step into his boundaries. It's more of a friendship. So I think he trusts me.

His body is damn good but no la. I don't really have feelings like that. Yes he's sexy and fit but I think we have a bro bond. So I just don't want to do anything that makes him feel uncomfortable.

I totally get u bro.. it's nice to have a friend like that where it's really more bro attraction than sexual

9 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

nice & airy but a bit cold on a rainy day

nice big hole😁. do u buy the tank top somewhere or cut out the hole from an existing tshirt?

1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

Bought. Tried self cut before but the ragged edges not nice

I've cut out old t shirts before. After washing the edges curl in and it looks just as good. Must be cotton tee. For those I bought I find myprotein drop armholes have the perfect cutting. Big enough to show off the side pecs yet decent enough and  lt too low down to the waist. Wear them loose & airry and it feels like u r topless. 

3 hours ago, davlim76 said:

I've cut out old t shirts before. After washing the edges curl in and it looks just as good. Must be cotton tee. For those I bought I find myprotein drop armholes have the perfect cutting. Big enough to show off the side pecs yet decent enough and  lt too low down to the waist.

Maybe my cutting skill is no good. The curve is not symmetrical on both sides and the edge ragged. 

Never tried my protein tank before. Maybe I will try when they have a sale. They sound fantastic 

So while back in Singapore recently, I noticed in the morning many shirtless guys running along the Singapore river area and by the Esplanade/Jubilee Walk area. There was also a number doing the same at Fort Canning Hill. I can totally appreciate the reason for going shirtless, considering the humidity, and how your clothes will cling on to you as you run, which is not the most pleasant sensation. 

Love. 

19 hours ago, doncoin said:

So while back in Singapore recently, I noticed in the morning many shirtless guys running along the Singapore river area and by the Esplanade/Jubilee Walk area. There was also a number doing the same at Fort Canning Hill. I can totally appreciate the reason for going shirtless, considering the humidity, and how your clothes will cling on to you as you run, which is not the most pleasant sensation. 

Evening also can see shirtless guys running at that area. Overall that area quite common to see shirtless guys running.

Every Sunday i will run from Ecp Sailing club to the end of Fort Rd topless. I either wear compression tight or in my fbt short. I love the breeze run tru my body usually i run around 7am not later than 9am. By then went i cool down walked to my car that parked at Fort Rd.

Guest Look look no.see
1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

Every Sunday i will run from Ecp Sailing club to the end of Fort Rd topless. I either wear compression tight or in my fbt short. I love the breeze run tru my body usually i run around 7am not later than 9am. By then went i cool down walked to my car that parked at Fort Rd.

Let me get this right, you drive to Fort road car park from  your home, you park your car there,  take an SBS BUS TO ECP SAILING CLUB which is nearer to Tanah merah golf club near to Changi airport and jog back to your car. 

When you are fully sweaty and wet, do you change up before getting in your car ?

14 hours ago, Guest Look look no.see said:

Let me get this right, you drive to Fort road car park from  your home, you park your car there,  take an SBS BUS TO ECP SAILING CLUB which is nearer to Tanah merah golf club near to Changi airport and jog back to your car. 

When you are fully sweaty and wet, do you change up before getting in your car ?

What bus goes to sailing club from fort rd?

19 hours ago, Guest Look look no.see said:

I drive to Fort Rd than get a grab than run until the end of Fort Rd and walk back to my car that park at Fort Rd. At times get lucky having fun either car fun or behind the bush near carpark.

On 10/29/2022 at 6:02 PM, fetish69 said:

I drive to Fort Rd than get a grab than run until the end of Fort Rd and walk back to my car that park at Fort Rd. At times get lucky having fun either car fun or behind the bush near carpark.

Fun, in the morning at 8/9am?

Really?

• G_M locked this topic