Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

https://bit.ly/RTNTturns7

Finally now got another topless run to replace YOLO run. Me and several of my running group mates are going to join this topless run. Any others going for this topless run on 7 Jan 2023 as well?

And this topless run is mandatory not like YOLO run had a choice to wear shirt lol

On 11/25/2022 at 1:58 AM, yoyo74 said:

https://bit.ly/RTNTturns7

Finally now got another topless run to replace YOLO run. Me and several of my running group mates are going to join this topless run. Any others going for this topless run on 7 Jan 2023 as well?

No more YOLO run?

First time hear organiser mandate participates to run shirtless. 😅 Even YOLO running event, even though the event is said to run topless, but still many people are running with their shirt on. Anyway, this RUNbare even is hold in sentosa beach, so nothing special if shirtless there. If they hold in heartlander then better.

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

No more YOLO run?

First time hear organiser mandate participates to run shirtless. 😅 Even YOLO running event, even though the event is said to run topless, but still many people are running with their shirt on. Anyway, this RUNbare even is hold in sentosa beach, so nothing special if shirtless there. If they hold in heartlander then better.

Ya no more YOLO run after the organizer screw up many things like messing up the running distance and bottle neck in the running path after they are force to change another path due to road blockages. They also mess up baggage storage area and cant find the bags where they put making people had to come into the baggage area to find their own bags. Long queue for baggage area too.

7 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Ya no more YOLO run after the organizer screw up many things like messing up the running distance and bottle neck in the running path after they are force to change another path due to road blockages. They also mess up baggage storage area and cant find the bags where they put making people had to come into the baggage area to find their own bags. Long queue for baggage area too.

Not the first time organizer screw up YOLO run, but they never learnt from mistakes and improve it? 😅

On 11/27/2022 at 1:10 PM, Guest guest said:

No more YOLO run?

is open to both guys and gals, so gals will run with sports bra? if that is the case guys can also run with singlet isn’t it?

4 hours ago, quanjishou said:

is open to both guys and gals, so gals will run with sports bra? if that is the case guys can also run with singlet isn’t it?

If a guy running with a singlet, then it is not consider shirtless at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest guest
On 12/4/2022 at 6:48 PM, Guest Lol said:

Today saw a lot of people running half naked at the standard chartered marathon at ECP! 

Oh, nice. That’s the way it should be

• 2 weeks later...

I jog shirtless every Sunday from ECP sailing club down to end of Fort Rd and walked to cool down toward my car. I just wear my compression tight ,high split running short or fbt short without undies just pair it with my thick donut cockring.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 5:32 PM, fetish69 said:

I jog shirtless every Sunday from ECP sailing club down to end of Fort Rd and walked to cool down toward my car. I just wear my compression tight ,high split running short or fbt short without undies just pair it with my thick donut cockring.

Do you drive shirtless too ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 11/28/2022 at 5:05 PM, quanjishou said:

YOLO run dont have restriction to run topless but guys who run topless and girls who run with sports bra equivalent to sponsor need additional cloth to some kind of charity they chosen

On 11/30/2022 at 12:21 PM, ryk said:

Who's signing up for the Bare run?

I have sign up and make in event facebook page in MGR group and OISG group to gather people to go there

On 2/8/2023 at 2:13 PM, radiusulnar said:

Interesting. So they will ask the runners to donate money if runners are not in shirts? Because never buy the race shirt?

You already paid money for registering the event. They will have enough money to donate cloth to charity when people run topless.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 3/8/2023 at 8:09 AM, randomuse said:

Saw a topless guy at a really busy road junction at Bukit Panjang at around 6.30pm yesterday. He was rollerblading and waiting to cross. Quite unexpected for a suburban area such as Bukit Panjang.

Recently not difficult to see topless guy running at heartlander along a busy road. 

7 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

i think topless is still quite an uncommon outside of parks. loose singlets are more common.

I have the same observation too. 
I feel that guy who is topless on a busy street is kind of flashy, trying to exhibit. Oops. Just my 2 cents. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I feel that guy who is topless on a busy street is kind of flashy, trying to exhibit. Oops. Just my 2 cents. 

Can't deny most that go shirtless have great bod.

Flashy one usually go shirtless with shorts.

Exhibit one go shirtless with a tight that has a visible penis line.

Just my observation. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can't deny most that go shirtless have great bod.

Flashy one usually go shirtless with shorts.

Exhibit one go shirtless with a tight that has a visible penis line.

Just my observation. 

I’m not complaining if they want to flaunt VPL. I would think topless runner/jogger/walker in tights will show some bulge. Not many w show VPL (VISIBLE penis line). But again, I’m not complaining. The more the merrier. Eye candies. 
Having said that, every man can go topless. Not only those w ‘good bod’. Afterall, the definition of a ‘good boy’ varies from person to person. 

Guest guest
22 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

i think topless is still quite an uncommon outside of parks. loose singlets are more common.

Those guys who dare to go topless outside of parks usually they have nice toned bod.

Guest guest
15 hours ago, bluerunner said:

If the guy has a nice fit toned body, why not flaunt it. People see already is an eye candy than eye sore lah.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

not every one is confident to be topless. takes a lot of courage

I think only if you do not have a nice bod then is not confident to be topless. Because afraid become an eye sore to others.

Guest guest
28 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

eye sore not so bad. become laughing stock worse.

I think eye sore and laughing stock are the same. 😅

Guest guest
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think only if you do not have a nice bod then is not confident to be topless. Because afraid become an eye sore to others.

If i do not have a nice bod, i won't even think of wanting to be topless in public. So embarrassing.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

Eye sore is when people just internalise their reaction. Laughing stock is when people start pointing and outwardly reacting. Not just laughing but maybe criticise or disapprove 

There are some people who will criticise and disapprove guys going topless in public, even that guy has a nice bod.

On 3/11/2023 at 12:14 PM, Guest guest said:

There are some people who will criticise and disapprove guys going topless in public, even that guy has a nice bod.

Those are usually aunties who were aroused against their will and want to hide it. Haha

Guest guest
19 minutes ago, Guest Ohmy said:

Those are usually aunties who were aroused against their will and want to hide it. Haha

😂 😂 😂

Guest Shirtless

Nowadays, I do not have the urge to go shirtless at home. Prefer to wear running singlets at home. Not sure is it because of cold weathers. I feel cold when shirtless. Or because old already so easily cold.

Guest guest
23 hours ago, Guest Shirtless said:

Nowadays, I do not have the urge to go shirtless at home. Prefer to wear running singlets at home. Not sure is it because of cold weathers. I feel cold when shirtless. Or because old already so easily cold.

Wearing singlet also can feel cold since the arms area is expose.

Feeling easily cold nothing got to do with age. Some elderly also topless at home or even outside.

• 2 weeks later...

I work abroad, and can't run without risking knee pain anymore, so I just try to walk.

Sometimes I enter convenience stores shirtless too. I've also been on the public bus and train in the past when I felt like having a challenge.

The most unusual place I've entered shirtless is a bank. I was at the ATM outside, but forgot my pin number. I saw the manager standing inside and told him my issue, he just said he could help me and waved for me to get inside.

During summer I go shirtless as much as possible. When working from home and during the pandemic, I was continuously shirtless for days at a time. A couple of times I drove over 9 hours to visit a friend in another part of the country for a few days without bringing along any shirt or top.

I get both positive and negative reactions from people when outside shirtless, but prefer when nobody cares.

There seems to be fewer guys shirtless outside in Singapore over the years, which is a shame. It was nice to see shirtless guys at neighborhood coffeeshops, or meat/ vegetable sellers in the past. I guess people are more modest now and the rules are stricter. Hopefully the joggers stay shirtless.

Edited by SGUS

Guest guest
4 hours ago, SGUS said:

I work abroad, and can't run without risking knee pain anymore, so I just try to walk.

Sometimes I enter convenience stores shirtless too. I've also been on the public bus and train in the past when I felt like having a challenge.

The most unusual place I've entered shirtless is a bank. I was at the ATM outside, but forgot my pin number. I saw the manager standing inside and told him my issue, he just said he could help me and waved for me to get inside.

During summer I go shirtless as much as possible. When working from home and during the pandemic, I was continuously shirtless for days at a time. A couple of times I drove over 9 hours to visit a friend in another part of the country for a few days without bringing along any shirt or top.

I get both positive and negative reactions from people when outside shirtless, but prefer when nobody cares.

There seems to be fewer guys shirtless outside in Singapore over the years, which is a shame. It was nice to see shirtless guys at neighborhood coffeeshops, or meat/ vegetable sellers in the past. I guess people are more modest now and the rules are stricter. Hopefully the joggers stay shirtless.

Still able to find guys in sg running topless but cannot find any topless guys at neighborhood coffeeshops now. Even construction workers also do not go topless now as compared in the past.

In HK, still able to see many guys topless while working outside. Like delivery guys etc.

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Still able to find guys in sg running topless but cannot find any topless guys at neighborhood coffeeshops now. Even construction workers also do not go topless now as compared in the past.

In HK, still able to see many guys topless while working outside. Like delivery guys etc.

Good for HK, glad that the guys there still exercise their ability to do so. Use it or lose it.

• G_M locked this topic