Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

hihi anyone here run/jog topless?

for myself, I would go topless when I go run/jog cos it's cooler and since I m a nite jogger not many ppl will see...recently got to know this guy staying around the same area and we jog topless together. (serious jogging no other agenda)

hihi anyone here run/jog topless?

for myself, I would go topless when I go run/jog cos it's cooler and since I m a nite jogger not many ppl will see...recently got to know this guy staying around the same area and we jog topless together. (serious jogging no other agenda)

where do you jog?

[usually quite a number of students jog shirtless around the NUS and NTU campuses.

Recently saw a hunk with a beautiful body running topless into MacRitchie reservoir ... almost stopped the car and nearly got hit by the vehicle behind LOL. Wish all hunks wld run topless everywhere... :thumb:

[usually quite a number of students jog shirtless around the NUS and NTU campuses.

Recently saw a hunk with a beautiful body running topless into MacRitchie reservoir ... almost stopped the car and nearly got hit by the vehicle behind LOL. Wish all hunks wld run topless everywhere... :thumb:

... and please watch out for cars too.

Guest darkflame

Should make it an offence for hunks to stay topless in that case.

Plus no trackpants allowed. Only FBT shorts. :rolleyes:

I usually go bout 10 plus 11 where there r not many ppl,..at times I would also jog around amk park

what time do you usually jog?

i jog topless around bishan park at night too, never seen others before

Guest Erotictales

Just curious. Do you guys go topless all the way from home? Or take off halfway.

I found it a chore to hold onto the shirt while jogging. So sometimes, I take off halfway, and leave the singlet somewhere. (Cheap one). If it gets taken away or thrown away, then forced to go back topless. Haha.

Usually come out from my home topless if I go jogging with my bf. Not used to jogging with shirt and I stayed very near to the park, so neighbours already know my frequent exercise routine liao.

I will take it off halfway my run cos the park is not nearby my place

Just curious. Do you guys go topless all the way from home? Or take off halfway.

I found it a chore to hold onto the shirt while jogging. So sometimes, I take off halfway, and leave the singlet somewhere. (Cheap one). If it gets taken away or thrown away, then forced to go back topless. Haha.

I will take it off halfway my run cos the park is not nearby my place

Dun Bull Shit. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Running topless is no big deal. I rarely wear a top when running. I go down in the lift and run - no one ever says anything. I run along the Singapore River and around Marina Bay. I even sometimes run through Clarke Quay in the evening. Lots of people look and you even get the occasional favorable comment.

Since u said u find it a chore to hold onto your shirt while jogging, then how come u dun go topless str8 from ur hm?

I wld think if i have a nice bod to flaunt, i wld not mind to go topless str8 from hm. But sometimes if u jog topless holding onto your shirt, u can use it to wipe ur sweat.

U mean only hunks can run topless eh? Not a hunk cannot run topless liao?

I don't think running topless is common if you stay in HDB area. I don't see any guys running topless at my area, even have also once a blue moon. And i don't run topless, because people ard the area will treat me like a feak or some pervert guy! Especially if i don't have a nice body.

I don't think running topless is common if you stay in HDB area. I don't see any guys running topless at my area, even have also once a blue moon. And i don't run topless, because people ard the area will treat me like a feak or some pervert guy! Especially if i don't have a nice body.

I don't have a nice bod, but I still run topless all the time. But I have a habit of jogging really late at night so there aren't many people around anyway. It ain't a crime to be jogging topless!

I don't have a nice bod, but I still run topless all the time. But I have a habit of jogging really late at night so there aren't many people around anyway. It ain't a crime to be jogging topless!

Some pple even dun have nice bod, they also run topless due to habit liao. But those guys who dun have nice bod but still jog topless, seems like they only run when there aren't many pple ard or late at night. So i guess still afraid pple to see, haha.

I think jogging topless is abt habit regardless whether u have nice bod or not. Some guys who have very nice bod, but they also dun jog topless at all lor. Maybe they do not have a habit of going topless while jogging.

It is a trend now. I noticed more and more topless guy running along the road. I had tried it before but was rather concious of it, probably next time will be more natural for me.

Guest darkflame

Even those without nice body will do that? I thinking of doing it but feel Paisey. Furthermore I don't have a nice body.

Feel the same. Paiseh.

Even if there come a day when I'm really buffed up, might not want to go topless joggng.

Sort of this kind of 'guilt of modesty' sort of thingie.

I jog topless with white FBT shorts but with Joe Snyder shorts too revealing like wearing panties so have to put on a short singlet to at least appear a true runner :P

It is a trend now. I noticed more and more topless guy running along the road. I had tried it before but was rather concious of it, probably next time will be more natural for me.

Trend to run topless? I think it depends on the location. I dun see guys running topless often. Only those places who are topless friendly, and where most guys are running topless then u will see many guys "automatic" take off their shirt while they run!

Running topless along the road where u will see many pple along the route indeed need some "courage" and the person must be comfortable in going topless. This is not whether the guy has a nice bod or not, like i said before, even some guys who have nice toned body, they wld never go topless running on a public street. Maybe they are conversative or dun feel nice exposing their body to strangers.

Trend to run topless? I think it depends on the location. I dun see guys running topless often. Only those places who are topless friendly, and where most guys are running topless then u will see many guys "automatic" take off their shirt while they run!

Running topless along the road where u will see many pple along the route indeed need some "courage" and the person must be comfortable in going topless. This is not whether the guy has a nice bod or not, like i said before, even some guys who have nice toned body, they wld never go topless running on a public street. Maybe they are conversative or dun feel nice exposing their body to strangers.

I don't know about parks, but for reservoirs...people are more open to topless joggers (males ones of course).

I don't know about parks, but for reservoirs...people are more open to topless joggers (males ones of course).

Quite true. Usually u wld not see many topless joggers running in parks, but wld get to see more guys running topless at reservoirs and those running track along canal. I wondering wht is the reason behind?

Yup, when I run along Pang Sua park connector, I am the only one topless ... once in a while, another one, but tat's it

Dull Bull Shits La. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Haha..yesterday seriously I saw 1 topless guy jogging at the CCK connector.

Then u must have like strike 4D liao, since it is not easy to spot any topless guy running.

Yes, that is the one connecting Ten Mile Junction to the other end of CCK. Jog there twice a week, if possible.

Me too. Just started jogging at the park connector. From zheng Hua park to CCK park (YT). I like the feeling of natural. Rather than jogging on the road. Did it this morning too.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic