Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Topless Model

Me too. Just started jogging at the park connector. From zheng Hua park to CCK park (YT). I like the feeling of natural. Rather than jogging on the road. Did it this morning too.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Me too. Just started jogging at the park connector. From zheng Hua park to CCK park (YT). I like the feeling of natural. Rather than jogging on the road. Did it this morning too.

I also like to jog along park connector or reserviour. Jogging along rd side very "dirty"! Haha.

just went to amk park to jog today...rainy weather not many ppl at the park...was jogging topless...maybe more can jog topless there to encourage others to jog topless too...who know amk park might just be a topless jogging ground one day haha

just went to amk park to jog today...rainy weather not many ppl at the park...was jogging topless...maybe more can jog topless there to encourage others to jog topless too...who know amk park might just be a topless jogging ground one day haha

I jogged at the zheng Hua connector today. NONE jogging topless here. Haha..I think jogging with topless buddy will be good as it will encourage one another. Haha..

Guest Addy Lee

Just my 2 cents worth. I think running topless really shows how confident a guy is. I encourage u guys to try running topless. It's really cooling!!

I have tried before many times. Really, no one will bother about you being topless.

isit.

Just my 2 cents worth. I think running topless really shows how confident a guy is. I encourage u guys to try running topless. It's really cooling!!

I have tried before many times. Really, no one will bother about you being topless.

Really meh? I dont think i would go topless not because i am not confident about myself. It is because i am skinny, dont think it would be nice to bare my bod.

I d complete 1 round topless around MacRitchie yesterday afternoon。 Saw a few topless joggers along the track too。 After that bathed nude in the open shower but a bit shy as hv pple around。 Saw a group of hunks in the shower but they bathed with tights or underwear。 Saw one of the hunk‘s tool when he changed to his Renoma underwear & really nice tool。 Haha

Seldom it does not rain in the evening, so went to run just now abt 7pm plus. Saw many pple running but none was topless, and i also too pai seh to go topless. I seldom run with shirt on, haha.

haha skinny then skinny lo.. i am also skinny. no one will bother u one as i said.

Haha, although maybe really no one wld bother, but i think somehow u might "scare" pple if u r skinny.

Ha, just ran topless just now for the first time! very nice feeling. Also didn't wear undies, just the lining of the army shorts. Haha.. nice way to run!

Haha once u r used to it, u will always 1 2 run topless hereon, except when the weather is cold. That is wat happened to me once i shed my singlet & run topless since a year ago.

Haha once u r used to it, u will always 1 2 run topless hereon, except when the weather is cold. That is wat happened to me once i shed my singlet & run topless since a year ago.

Lol.. yesterday was cold but still tried topless! ha, its kinda cool actually, when you feel your body is hot and sweaty and then a nice cool wind comes! shiok. =D

1st time went for a topless jog. The feeling was great though a bit paiseh. Haha..

Haha, running topless confirmed the feeling is great, esp during a hot day when u can see and feel your sweat flowing freely down your body.

Anyway, i didn't run topless even once during my army days, but dun know how come i have the habit of running topless outside?! But some pple run topless cos they have pick up the habit while they were in army.

Haha, running topless confirmed the feeling is great, esp during a hot day when u can see and feel your sweat flowing freely down your body.

Anyway, i didn't run topless even once during my army days, but dun know how come i have the habit of running topless outside?! But some pple run topless cos they have pick up the habit while they were in army.

I can't remember whether I run topless during army day. But I doubt so la.. That night I run to the park connector, then remove my army singlet. The feeling was great! Especially at night and the wind blowing towards me. But once I reach the road back home. I wore it back. LOL.

I can't remember whether I run topless during army day. But I doubt so la.. That night I run to the park connector, then remove my army singlet. The feeling was great! Especially at night and the wind blowing towards me. But once I reach the road back home. I wore it back. LOL.

Just now saw one guy running topless along a rd. The weather is cold and drizzing and yet this guy is running topless!!!

I think i will be very very focused and motivated if i have a topless buddy to jog and exercise with.

Think when both are topless, motivates each other to run further and harder. Makes you want to push yourself more when you see each others bod with sweat dripping down. Then it reminds you about fitness and getting a better body and you will push yourself.

I guess you will feel less weird and more confident when you are not jogging topless alone.

Any slim/lean guys want a topless buddy? Can go do pushups/pullups and outdoor exercises at fitness station too..

True lah, i rather be skinny than fat. But eh if skinny which can see ribs and bones also scary! Haha.

O.o for me no matter the weather I find it damn uncomfortable to run topless. mainly cos I got scolded by my mum once when I came back home from running top less :( After that I nvr run topless any more...

There's always another secret.

O.o for me no matter the weather I find it damn uncomfortable to run topless. mainly cos I got scolded by my mum once when I came back home from running top less :( After that I nvr run topless any more...

How come got scolded?

I saw a guy running, but not topless in the rain. His build still makes him look very hot looking, dripping with sweat and water.

Haha, no matter in wht condition or weather, if u have a nice build and bod, u will surely look hot.

idk le, probably cos my mum thinks its unglam n later neighbors think i'm one of those crazy nudists...

hmm

Some pple might be conservative towards exposing body in public places. No matter whether u have nice bod or not.

What's the point of running topless in the wee hours? No balls?

I always run topless in the evening in FBT without any underwear and have no problem at all

What's the point of running topless in the wee hours? No balls?

I always run topless in the evening in FBT without any underwear and have no problem at all

I wish I can run topless in the evenings like you....I got to work till quite late and that's the earliest time I can go run :-( anyway I also run without any underwear with my fbt

Haha..is it? Once it rain half way my jog. Of coz when wear fbt, will goes with freeball. Haha!

Sure it will get transparent when wet! if u go freeball, it even become more obvious!

There was once when i was wearing a white running shorts running topless, not fbt but the shorts material quite thin. I cld see my underwear outline and when my shorts got wet with sweat, it become quite transparent!

Sure it will get transparent when wet! if u go freeball, it even become more obvious!

There was once when i was wearing a white running shorts running topless, not fbt but the shorts material quite thin. I cld see my underwear outline and when my shorts got wet with sweat, it become quite transparent!

Haha..I don't care how others see. I juz jog as ore normal.

Guest moobs fan

OK for a man to run topless if he has moob ?

Of course you can, if you hv it, flaunt it. Too many skin and bones running around on the road. Need to look at some real flesh :clap:

Of course you can, if you hv it, flaunt it. Too many skin and bones running around on the road. Need to look at some real flesh :clap:

True loh, if u have nice bod, just flaunt it. Dun think the person who is topless wld be pai seh or bother whether pple r looking or not. But if u dun have nice bod or too many skin & bones, dun think it is nice to be topless infront of pple.

You hv to build up ur confidence before going topless。 I remembered when I started to took of my singlet to jog more than a year ago, I still hv tummy & I felt v shy。 But tat is the ego issue tat I hv. It forced me to train even harder, so tat I hv the confidence to jog topless with a better bod。 Nowadays if I jog in singlet, i start to feel uncomfortable. Haha.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic