Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

the feeling of jogging topless is good. if you are not comfortable with your body, try to jog at late night.

Agreed, whether or not u have nice bod, the feeling of jogging topless really gd. Esp when u can see and feel your sweat freely flowing down your body, it really makes me feel so hot and gd. :P

I just saw a hunky toned dude jogging topless while on the way home today. The traffic's glow of lights seem to reflect off his sweat which covered his entire body, really hot. :clap:

Totally agreed! Whenever i saw those topless guy running, esp nice body, when they run under the hot sun or at night where there is lights. When the lights reflect off his hot sweaty bod, really such a turn on!

I just saw a hunky toned dude jogging topless while on the way home today. The traffic's glow of lights seem to reflect off his sweat which covered his entire body, really hot. :clap:

that totally makes me just wanna gaze at him..

i admire good bods...and kinda get turned on...

• 2 weeks later...

Did my 30 rounds jog topless yesterday. Saw another guy doing his interval topless too. Really nice body especially when the light was reflected from his sweat-covered body. Impressive & good bod.

Yesterday also went jogging, saw this guy who look quite fit. Too bad he didn't run topless. Looks like those fit guys usually dun go topless when they run.

Recently there's one skinny guy who like to run/jog around the neighborhood shirtless. He then purposely wear his running short so low that it's revealing his butt crack. Hasn't the chance to talk to him though, I'm just viewing it from my living room window.

My question is, might he be a gay?

Recently there's one skinny guy who like to run/jog around the neighborhood shirtless. He then purposely wear his running short so low that it's revealing his butt crack. Hasn't the chance to talk to him though, I'm just viewing it from my living room window.

Where is it?

might? more than likely... :thumb:

U mean gay wld purposely wear his running short low and reveal his butt crack while he is running topless?

Anyway, the purpose of posting this is becos this guy is revealing his butt crack or cos he is skinny and yet he is topless running?

Was pak-tor-ying at East Coast Park last nite & saw 3 guys jogging along the crowded park。 One of them with grey shorts was jogging topless & really confident in doing so with so many pple around。 Anyone in BW saw the trio too?

Yesterday also went jogging, saw this guy who look quite fit. Too bad he didn't run topless. Looks like those fit guys usually dun go topless when they run.

Are you implying that those running topless are not fit? :lol: :lol:

Was pak-tor-ying at East Coast Park last nite & saw 3 guys jogging along the crowded park。 One of them with grey shorts was jogging topless & really confident in doing so with so many pple around。 Anyone in BW saw the trio too?

Aiya, if the person has a nice bod, running topless with many pple ard also ok. I saw before one guy with toned and fit bod jogging along orchard rd!

Are you implying that those running topless are not fit? :lol: :lol:

I also like to run topless but i do not have nice bod. :P

Anyway, yesterday saw one tanned and quite fit malay guy running topless along a rd. I thought malay usually wld not expose their bare body in public?!

I always see groups of malay youngsters in void decks and play grounds topless, just chatting and chilling out.

Issit? But i seldom see malay guys running topless.

just finish jogging topless at Ang mo kio park..dun seem to have any jogging topless...maybe I jog too late liao haha

Usually I jog at Amk park ar 11pm - 4am, I dun see anyone de leh, except couple...

This happened along Upp Bukit Timah Road, before the Hume Ave area where construction work is being done for the Downtown Line. Too bad his lower part of his body is blocked by barricades, can't see what was he wearing below. xD

I saw the same dude running at the same spot again while on the way home tonight. Ha ha, it really was a feast for eyes.

Spotted an army-fit looking guy jogging topless along Upper Serrangoon Rd towards Hougang, when I drove past last nite (17/2) at about 9pm。 He has great bod & I d not see him holding any shirt, must b topless from home。 Any1 saw him too?

amk west garden opp the library

If after 2359 I will jog the place where ya jog. Usually I jog behind the garden facing ave 4. Hope to seek jog buddy, care to leave ur email? I'm 25 chn 169 54

I thought jogging is best when you have a friend to train together?

Not for me, quite difficult to train with another person esp if the other person fitness level is different. Still prefer to run myself. :P Unless can find the same level of fitness, then shld be fun to have someone running together.

Spotted an army-fit looking guy jogging topless along Upper Serrangoon Rd towards Hougang, when I drove past last nite (17/2) at about 9pm。 He has great bod & I d not see him holding any shirt, must b topless from home。 Any1 saw him too?

Topless from hm? Cool and hot sia! Those guys who is running topless outside but topless str8 from hm is hot!

How many guys actually do that, as in run topless all the way from home? :)

I think depends how far the distance of the running area from your hse. If ur hse is just directly opp a park or some running track, i wld think run topless str8 from hm is ok, esp if u have a nice bod. Cos i find it quite silly having to wear your shirt from ur hse, and walk less than 3 mins walk to the running ground, and then take off the shirt to run, and then wear back your shirt and walk hm!

I think depends how far the distance of the running area from your hse. If ur hse is just directly opp a park or some running track, i wld think run topless str8 from hm is ok, esp if u have a nice bod. Cos i find it quite silly having to wear your shirt from ur hse, and walk less than 3 mins walk to the running ground, and then take off the shirt to run, and then wear back your shirt and walk hm!

I run topless, but not from home ... just find it weird and perhaps rude to be topless and sweating like crazy (after a long run) in the lift, especially with someone else ... so only go topless once I start my run at the PCN

last time i also used to run shirtless because of two reason.

1. i want to get tanned while jogging haha

2. i run quite often and not enough running singlet to wash and dry so just go shirtless

3. feel motivated people look at me and say 'eee, this guy shirtless bod so lousy' make me wanna run faster and away from there without stopping hehe.

If u run often, maybe u can buy those thin layer singlet which will dry quite fast after washing. Or u can wear more than 1 times before washing lor. :P

For me, the main reason of me going topless is to get tanned while jogging, esp if i am running under the sun. If not, i can still run wearing my singlet, cos i am wearing those thin layer army singlet to run, so even wet with sweat also dun feel anything.

I dun think media will bother to report such story, unless the person running topless is committing some indecent act or expose something which is offensive to the public. As u can find so many topless guys running along ECP, so dun think govt will take action on topless runners.

It's can be an offence under Section 27 (1)(d) Charpter, every person wilfully, openly, lewdly and obscenely exposing his person in any street, road or public highway, or in the view thereof, or in any place of public resort.

I dun think media will bother to report such story, unless the person running topless is committing some indecent act or expose something which is offensive to the public. As u can find so many topless guys running along ECP, so dun think govt will take action on topless runners.

It's can be an offence under Section 27 (1)(d) Charpter, every person wilfully, openly, lewdly and obscenely exposing his person in any street, road or public highway, or in the view thereof, or in any place of public resort.

Thanks for the info... As long as we are not exposing any illegally act to the public, there should not be a problem... The most if got girls around, we can try to avoid or jog at another track loh...

Edited by siz_spaze

Hey, expose means expose your private part. exposing your top (for men) is not an indecent act. exposing the top for women is a different thing altogether. the law is not such an ass!

Haha~ try you luck to argue your point in court to the judge.

Hey, expose means expose your private part. exposing your top (for men) is not an indecent act. exposing the top for women is a different thing altogether. the law is not such an ass!

Guest Secrets.

I'm a guy who's 18 going to 19. I actually want to overcome my fears. I have never opened my shirt in front of public. I actually dream of wanting to jog or swimming in public shirtless. Any advice on how I can overcome it?

Guest Officer 2Lt

Gentlemen, you will overcome this real soon, that will be in your 2yrs NS liability. So no hurry to overcome now.

I'm a guy who's 18 going to 19. I actually want to overcome my fears. I have never opened my shirt in front of public. I actually dream of wanting to jog or swimming in public shirtless. Any advice on how I can overcome it?

If you guys really enjoy running topless then you should do it discreetly and not starts promoting or encouraging more people to join you. If not soon media will starts to sell story on this and the gov will starts to take action on topless female runners.

Read bold.

Topless male runners are safe and sound for millenniums to come.

I usually see Allen Wu, the guy who married Wong Bi Ling running topless near Farrer Road and the Botanical Garden, he has one of those perfectly muscular body which is to die for. I think he lives around that area.

Last time when i was taking bus near the commando camp at Loyang, i can also see topless commando running around there. It was really great to see so many well sculpted commmando running together.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic