Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I'm a guy who's 18 going to 19. I actually want to overcome my fears. I have never opened my shirt in front of public. I actually dream of wanting to jog or swimming in public shirtless. Any advice on how I can overcome it?

Sooner or later u have to bare your body in public when u r in the army. Maybe u can start to bare your body in swimming pool, cos all guys there are topless. After u have feel comfortable, then can try topless when u r jogging.

I usually see Allen Wu, the guy who married Wong Bi Ling running topless near Farrer Road and the Botanical Garden, he has one of those perfectly muscular body which is to die for. I think he lives around that area.

Last time when i was taking bus near the commando camp at Loyang, i can also see topless commando running around there. It was really great to see so many well sculpted commmando running together.

Aiya, u got their names all wrong. It is Allan Wu and Wong Li Lin. :P

I always heard Allan Wu default running topless near botanical garden & bt timah NIE area. I wondering which day and wht time can catch him running topless in tht area?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest alien

This afternoon ard noon time saw one topless guy wearing white shorts running near the queenstown mrt, he looks so hot and sweaty, such an eye-candy.

Guest alien

Yesterday saw another topless guy running along the bz Orchard in the late afternoon! So daring of him to go topless along such a bz rd! But the topless guy bod not bad, fit, lean and tanned.

• 1 month later...
Guest austinpowers

I went out to run yesterday in my usual running "uniform", just a pair of running shorts plus footwear. The air was hot and stifling, and the sun was blazing the whole time.

Guest alien

I went out to run yesterday in my usual running "uniform", just a pair of running shorts plus footwear. The air was hot and stifling, and the sun was blazing the whole time.

Best for a gd tanned while u run. :)

Guest alien

Yeah, I got a little red from the sun.

If u r running btw 10am to 4pm where the sun is the hottest, and if u didn't apply sunblock to ur skin, confirm ur skin will become red, sometimes even sunburn!

Just now went for a run ard 4pm, and my skin also got a little red from the sun. I cld feel the "burning" feeling on my skin, although it is already 4pm liao! Seems like the sun lately very "poison"! Anyway, after i have finished my run, i was drenched with sweat until my running shorts was almost wet with my sweat! Usually i dun sweat so much!

Guest austinpowers

Yup, it has been scorching since last week's downpour that flooded AMK. I went swimming on Sat, so that could have added to the reddening. Luckily I'm a little tanned, so it didn't show up as much as it would if I were fair.

You are not alone in getting your shorts drenched. My shorts were wet and clingy with sweat. I think I should steer clear of running under the deadly afternoon sun.

i always see tis guy (bout 40yo) jog topless in midday hot sun, at jurong west stadium. brave..-nt for the 'topless' thing, but the 'midday sun ' thing. I am tempted to do d same, but shall be 'chaw tar' even when i apply sunscreen..

Guest brando

i always see tis guy (bout 40yo) jog topless in midday hot sun, at jurong west stadium. brave..-nt for the 'topless' thing, but the 'midday sun ' thing. I am tempted to do d same, but shall be 'chaw tar' even when i apply sunscreen..

I also sometimes run topless at Pasir Ris park, got shade even at midday so not chao tar...

Guest alien

Not advisable to run in midday hot sun, whether u got put on sunblock or not. The sun wld damage ur skin, and also may get sunburnt.

Guest austinpowers

Running shirtless in the stadium without shelter under the midday sun is to tempt fate...

If it's me, I confirm will get heat stroke and be sent to hospital, clad in just my running shorts.

Guest brando

Running shirtless in the stadium without shelter under the midday sun is to tempt fate...

If it's me, I confirm will get heat stroke and be sent to hospital, clad in just my running shorts.

If you drink enough water why will you get heat stroke?

And when you don't feel well, can always stop.....not like in the army when there is a certain distance one must cover...

Guest alien

If you drink enough water why will you get heat stroke?

And when you don't feel well, can always stop.....not like in the army when there is a certain distance one must cover...

Even drink enough water also might have a risk of getting heat stroke, if the sun gets way too hot! Even dun get heat stroke, also will get sunburnt or damage the skin. Tht's y even in army, they will conduct runs only in the early morning or evening.

Anyway, in army if u dun feel well, also can stop anytime lah. No need to force urself to complete certain dist.

Aiya, u got their names all wrong. It is Allan Wu and Wong Li Lin. :P

I always heard Allan Wu default running topless near botanical garden & bt timah NIE area. I wondering which day and wht time can catch him running topless in tht area?

Yes he does, I've seen him 3 times there in the mornings around 8.45am on various weekdays, and 1 time in the afternoon around 4.30pm. That time he was pushing his kid in a jogging stroller in front of him while running! Looked so dangerous! Not sure if that is his usual schedule though, just happened to see...

Guest alien

Looks like Allan Wu default wld run topless whenever he goes for his run! Wonder when will i able to catch a glimpse of his hot sweaty topless bod! :P

You not scare meh if your chest already sagging and you stil ruinning topless?

The bouncy nipple not nice to the eye but nice to the piglet.

Guest ben tan

You not scare meh if your chest already sagging and you stil ruinning topless?

The bouncy nipple not nice to the eye but nice to the piglet.

I know brando.

He got a nice chest, so he dares to run topless.

Ya I also see fat men running topless, I often wonder why they are not shy.

why should they? just cos they are fat? they have their right to do so.

as long they start to jog or run, they may be next hunk in future, no?

Edited by snowball

Guest alien

I know brando.

He got a nice chest, so he dares to run topless.

Most of the time when i see topless guys running in heartlander, usually they dun have nice body, either fat or skinny. I also dun know why they are so daring. On the other hand, if u see a guy with a nice body running at heartlander, they are not topless.

A group of guys running topless together reminds me of a group of army guys running during their PT run.

You keen to be part of the group?

Can run barefoot too.

It's can be an offence under Section 27 (1)(d) Charpter, every person wilfully, openly, lewdly and obscenely exposing his person in any street, road or public highway, or in the view thereof, or in any place of public resort.

obscenely exposing

I wouldn't define topless as obscene. Obscene usally are when ppl are fully naked showing out their private part and playing with it. that's obscene. lol.

Words vs Law. that's the loop hole. Unless they find those Common law (made by judges) that defines obscene.

Haha~ try you luck to argue your point in court to the judge.

sorry but "hey!!" has made his point right. im on his side. used to be a law enforcer. USED TO BE. If topless for guys = crimes, police will have a hard time going to all the swimming pool to arrest guys that are swimming.

Guest bustander

This evening about 5plus at fort road car park, got two topless joggers.

One wearing white FBT and one wearing black FBT.

They make a nice pair.

Anyone else saw them?

Do they look gay or straight?

Guest charm

Feeling kinda restless, feel like taking a slow jog now (I know it's late)... anyone wanna join in, clementi/ulu pandan area? topless of course

You going tonight?

Guest toplessman

obscenely exposing

I wouldn't define topless as obscene. Obscene usally are when ppl are fully naked showing out their private part and playing with it. that's obscene. lol.

Words vs Law. that's the loop hole. Unless they find those Common law (made by judges) that defines obscene.

You mean this is obscene?

74184795.jpg

or obscenely hot ?

Guest austinpowers

If topless for guys = crimes, police will have a hard time going to all the swimming pool to arrest guys that are swimming.

Agree with KyleLee. Include also the uncles selling fish, fruits and vegetables in the market, and sitting at void decks just next to police posts.

Guest alien

Isn't running topless a normal thing? I mean seriously...

Actually if u engage sports outside topless, i think it is consider a normal thing. But did u notice tht some sports, u seldom see guys going topless, whereas some sports it is a norm for guys to go topless?!

Guest Torak

I had jog topless for the past 1.5 years around the neighbourhood without any problem。 Btw I didn't jog at late night but normally from 6 plus to 7 plus in the evening。

Guest marathoner

I had jog topless for the past 1.5 years around the neighbourhood without any problem。 Btw I didn't jog at late night but normally from 6 plus to 7 plus in the evening。

yOU running topless during the sundown?

Guest brando

do u guys usually leave your place without a shirt? or take off ur shirt during the workout?

i would prefer not having a shirt with me at all, but i dont dare to leave my home without a top.

Usually I drive so leave my shirt in the car.

Guest alien

I personally think if u have a not bad body, as in not too skinny or fat, i dun think jogging topless in public regardless where n wht time will pose any problem.

If i have a fit bod, confirm i will default go topless regardless where i jog. Cos i dun like the feeling of wearing something on my upper body while i am jogging. But too bad i dun have a nice bod, so i only selective goes topless and not always goes topless.

Guest brando

I personally think if u have a not bad body, as in not too skinny or fat, i dun think jogging topless in public regardless where n wht time will pose any problem.

If i have a fit bod, confirm i will default go topless regardless where i jog. Cos i dun like the feeling of wearing something on my upper body while i am jogging. But too bad i dun have a nice bod, so i only selective goes topless and not always goes topless.

Don't worry my body also not fantastic, why don't we go jog topless together, you will be less conscious of yourself.

Send me a pm if you are keen....

Guest Torak

yOU running topless during the sundown?

Yes I d from 8km onwards till the end at 21km。。。 Haha。。。 Quite a number of topless joggers too。。。

Guest Teck Meng

If body is not very very fat, not very very skinny, running topless at stadium, beach, park, neighbourhood should be alright.

Alright for guys to be topless in hot S'pore. (at home, at pool, at beach, at park/ sports venue when exercising)

It is not indecent exposure. Have confidence.

Of course if the guy is handsome and fit, then it is an eye candy!!!!

Average guy jog topless also ok. You are what you are.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic