Male HQ

Damai Spa - Grand Hyatt

Guest aa

• 5 months later...
Guest Hyatt

Believe or not, this spa is very cruisy.

Many membership card holders and hotel guest head there for spa and fun. Encounter countless bjs going on over there.

Guest -Hyatt-

Bull Shits.

I need not prove anything. Don't believe? So be it. I am just telling what I know. However, by saying bull shit, it is very demeaning. So I say, if you know nothing, it's better to just stfu. Don't be an empty vessel.

Guest keno

Believe or not, this spa is very cruisy.

Many membership card holders and hotel guest head there for spa and fun. Encounter countless bjs going on over there.

How much for the membership?

Guest truth

No it is true, steam room is dark and secluded, guys are mostly naked with legs open and there is 1-on-1 fun in there !!

Was a member before. Hardly cruisy. You do meet some celebrity once in a while. Staff do routine checks. Place is clean and of course, expensive

Guest Guest

Was a member before. Hardly cruisy. You do meet some celebrity once in a while. Staff do routine checks. Place is clean and of course, expensive

celebrities, like kumar, hossan, aunty lucy, mark?

Guest Guest

Aunty Lucy lifting weights???? So embarassing!!!!! LOL

dun look down on her lah, she could lift your ball with her pinky hor.

seriously, i met her and hosan b4. i was in another gym resting in the sauna. they both peeped thru the window like 2 little gals. the other celebrity i met is jang huk(korean star in volcano high). he's very fair and small in size.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Its true that guys parade in their birth suit around the locker area. But don't be so super excited on this. Most of the guys who go around naked in the locker room are uncles with big tummy, sagging bums or both. Majority of them are well established businessmen or professionals, married and closeted gays. Some are semi retired that they can literally and figuratively hang around at gym from dawn to dusk, Some of them can be quite sissy and you can hear them talking loudly different topics from how was the vacation they went with their wives, I saear..in their sissy voice, the up and coming property launchings to recommending each other which moisturiser is good. These regular members, those uncles who love to cruise, always target hotel guests or new faces in the gym . So If you are new to this place, you,may have higher chance!

Of course there are some famous, well educated, good looking, good body, eye candy gentlemen and gentle-gays as well. These crowd is more reserved and I have hardly seen any of them going around naked. So you may try your luck.

Here is tip for you. The shower cubicles are separated with sandblasted glass. If you are lucky, you may be able to see the silhouette of the hunk showering at the cubicles next to you. The jacuzzi area is good place to check out each other since everyone dip in it naked. The steam room is quite dark and that is where the action takes place. The locker room attendants, mostly two persons at a time, do check the steam room and sauna time to time. So play at your own risk Have Fun!

However, this gym has better crowd compare to the rest of the commercial gyms after all monthly membership alone make it affordable for the crowd with deep pocket only.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I could remember, everybody would only be wrapped in towel (a proper bath towel of course), but that's all. In jacuzzi, steam room or sauna they will be in their birthday suit (which I do too). I guess the experience could be a hit and miss, one day you might find an older crowd-uncles type, whereas other day you might get the full glory of the hunky type of guys.

I just love the layout where lounge is separated from the shower and wet area. Jacuzzi (hot and cold plunge) is always in a good condition and the temperature is just right. Steam and Sauna are located facing each other, but I like the dimmed style version of its steam room eventhough its not that large by size. Shower cubicles made by frosted glass so yes, I agree with lamaD that you still could see the shadow of someone showers next to your cubicle.

Take not that attendants make up the locker room and collect the towels regularly, but since the locker is a bit further away from the wet area then this shouldnt be a problem. Just be discreet, play safe and have fun!

Someone posted in another forum that entrance fee for non-member and non-hotel guest is SGD30? any updates on this?

The spa treatment there don't come cheap. But I have heard that Damai is as cruisy as Willow Stream.

willow stream at swissotel/fairmont does require guests to be in their swimming trunks, means you can't be completely naked in either jacuzzi or steamroom/sauna somewhen ago. So has this policy changed? then you can be in your birthday suit?

• 9 years later...