Male HQ

Pee In Arse / urinate inside the ass (compiled)

Guest fedup

My bf loves to fxxk on Sunday morning when he wakes up. The problem is that he wakes up with full bladder and he is too lazy to go toilet. After he cum, he would just stay in till his cock turn soft and then pee inside me. Then he would withdrew his cock and go back sleeping. I have to hold his urine inside me and go release it in toilet. I quarrel with him many time over this habit but he still continue. I don't know why he is so lazy. Does top enjoy and feel shiok to pee inside arse?

Guest Toilet Auntie

After peeing, does he at least "pull your cock" to flush the "toilet bowl" oops ... your ass ??

Next Sunday, when he get back to sleeping, you release the urine and whatever onto his face. This will sure to "wake' him up !!! :lol: :lol:

Guest Happylark

no shit, he's exposing you to rectal tract infection. after sex, there might be tears within your rectal cavity. if there's any trace amount of bacterium / virus in his urine / semen, good luck to you. and tell him when he pisses inside you, he's exposing himself to UTI too.

i've seen patients with UTI and normally when i asked them what they did, they wouldnt wanna say. tell him to save himself the embarrassment unless he wants a physician to probe.

Guest spittoon

My bf loves to fxxk on Sunday morning when he wakes up. The problem is that he wakes up with full bladder and he is too lazy to go toilet. After he cum, he would just stay in till his cock turn soft and then pee inside me. Then he would withdrew his cock and go back sleeping. I have to hold his urine inside me and go release it in toilet. I quarrel with him many time over this habit but he still continue. I don't know why he is so lazy. Does top enjoy and feel shiok to pee inside arse?

hey, have you considered placing a spittoon at the foot of the bed, and GET him to pee in it before he fxxks you?

Guest what the hell

If I was you I'd refuses sex or make him put on a condom till he learns to respect you more, if its something you said you don't like or want him to do then he should stop,

The word rape comes to mind

WOW! AWESOME! :clap:

Guest Ironrod

Tks. He knew the consequences now and has stopped this crazy acts.

If health is your concern then let me reassure you pee is clean when it directly comes out of our body so no worries.

Else you think how ppl play "Watersports"?

The only thing is if you don't like what he is doing then he should stop cos you guys are not having a SM r/s

my partner pee inside after sex. I just felt a bit full and I can hold on to it and let go in toilet. No difficult feeling at all but also dun feel any shiok!

Am i right to say that those who able to pee after sex is doing raw sex (without condom),and you did that with your partner (no even BF)?

My partner is my spouse, we registered in US two years ago We are faithful to each other and has been together 20 years. We are married and live together even work together. We dun use condom for more than 10 years!

My partner is my spouse, we registered in US two years ago We are faithful to each other and has been together 20 years. We are married and live together even work together. We dun use condom for more than 10 years!

Awesome~! Envy on loving couples.

Perhaps there is terminological issue here. Usually Sg use partner for regular sex buddy or random sex parther. ( Opps, correct me if I am wrong~!)

U're wrong.

Correct yourself

Awesome~! Envy on loving couples.

Perhaps there is terminological issue here. Usually Sg use partner for regular sex buddy or random sex parther. ( Opps, correct me if I am wrong~!)

Guest Manly btm

It takes two hands to clap. If you don't want to be used as a cesspool, no one can force you. As the Chinese saying goes: "One likes to wallop, the other is willing to be walloped" 一个爱打,一个愿挨打。 If your love for you BF is so strong that you are willing to take in urea (the toxic component in urine), what more can we say? Just hope that the urine does not accidentally leak into the large intestine and gets absorbed by your body, resulting in a backlash. Any doctors here to give his opinion?

We are all adults and know what we are in for. I myself like rough sex. So I look for nasty rough tops. I have to let many men fxxk me before I find one who " 一个爱打,一个愿挨打" but then I am into s&m and 打 don't mean really hard wallop. It is more like friendly smacks. So you see the requirements are so subtle and the match is very difficult to find.

Sometimes I meet those who are too soft and never call them back. They will ask me why. I explain to them why they are too soft. some are willingly to change to suit me but I told them I prefer that to be natural to them. I prefer to give my body to them and they can use me how they like. Some could not believe that I can allow myself to be abused since I look so manly outside. Very hard to explain to these goody goody guys the difference between abuse and rough sex.

The fxxk buddy I found is a natural. He loves to see me naked and explore how to use me. Small italian cucumbers, long neck wine bottles and small pisang raja he already tried. Even if he wants to pee inside me I will let him BUT I already know he won't. That is not his fetish hence I can safely give my body to him.

do you get pregnant? :lol::o

I am surprise to learn that the arse is able to hold abt 1L of external liquid and able to transpolar "it" to few meters away~!

Half my fun is enema play.. and it is not hard to keep it in so long as there is no agitation from the liquid if there is you will know.. it will shoot out of you so fast you have not time to even plug your hole with your finger. And if you are a bottom like me and have taken bigger toys then a finger.. the liquid will just expand out of your sphincter and shoot past your finger hehehe... And some people not use to the discomfort of the liquid in them will start to get contraction reaction from their rectum muscle and will try to expel the water.

Urine can to some extend reacte with the rectum wall or colon tissue lining further up your rectum tract.. it is the colon you should be careful not to harm i would think as it is more delicate then the rectum. I have done a number of liquids but stop short of using urine.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

tell ur bf, this is fxxking disgusting.

You are so pitiful to be used in this way despite telling him many times not to do so! :( I wonder does he really love and respect you ? :o

• 5 years later...
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2010 at 6:49 PM, Guest Happylark said:

no shit, he's exposing you to rectal tract infection. after sex, there might be tears within your rectal cavity. if there's any trace amount of bacterium / virus in his urine / semen, good luck to you. and tell him when he pisses inside you, he's exposing himself to UTI too.

i've seen patients with UTI and normally when i asked them what they did, they wouldnt wanna say. tell him to save himself the embarrassment unless he wants a physician to probe.

This is actually a pretty good idea, scare the shit out of him with facts. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest guest

I enjoy screwing a btm till he loses control and his urine flows out from his dick.  It usually happens when he is very relaxed/  Anyone tried this before?

A simple pail can solve your problem.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I enjoy screwing a btm till he loses control and his urine flows out from his dick.  It usually happens when he is very relaxed/  Anyone tried this before?

I think u cause yr btm prostate to spoil.is he urinating naturally?no?

• G_M changed the title to Pee In Arse / urinate inside the ass (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.