Male HQ

Pee In Arse / urinate inside the ass (compiled)

Guest fedup

I have an ex-bf who likes to do the same.  I was surprised too that I could hold so much liquid inside me.  And believe me the sensation of his warm urine filling me up is quite nice and I love the feeling.  Our relationship lasted about 2 years and he did that ritual several times over that period.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

12 minutes ago, J0Boo said:

Eeewww omg! This is disgusting! And your hole can hold so much pee ah?

Why dun you try and find out for yourself.

All in sex is fair.

23 minutes ago, J0Boo said:

Eeewww omg! This is disgusting! And your hole can hold so much pee ah?

And i wonder how can anyone pee inside an ass, when a penis is constricted by the rectal muscles? Unless its very loose, then that is possible

Oh please, urine contains tons of toxins, waste, and bacteria. If he wants to show off, then let him do so

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, TheVisitors said:

And i wonder how can anyone pee inside an ass, when a penis is constricted by the rectal muscles? Unless its very loose, then that is possible

Oh please, urine contains tons of toxins, waste, and bacteria. If he wants to show off, then let him do so

Apparently urine is sterile.

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

My girl friend can also hold my urine in her vagina. She can even control the urine slowly flowing out from her vagina to make it look & feel like pussy jucies flowing out non stop. What a turn on.

• 4 months later...
Guest Pooter

A small or moderate amount of piss in the ass (or pussy) should be okay but too much might conceivably cause problems. If a committed monogamous couple wants to try this fetish, and they have both been certified as STD free, I imagine it can be fun for them. Just make sure to do it in a place like the bathroom or else make sure the bed or floor have been covered with plastic, vinyl, etc.

I know one couple who told me that the top likes to piss in the bottom's ass, sometimes after fucking, and sometimes in the morning. Afterwards, the top likes the bottom to squat over his face, or chest, or crotch depending on his mood, and release the urine and whatever else is inside the bottom's ass onto the top's body. I think this is extreme, but they say they both enjoy it, so c'est la vie.

Guest Vomit
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is it safe to pee inside vagina or ass?

This thread is beyond disgusting. STDs can be spread through urine.

Guest Drink
45 minutes ago, Guest Vomit said:

I love drinking right from the tap! Yum! 

2 hours ago, Guest Drink said:

Make sure your tap is germ free.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Yuck
3 hours ago, Guest Drink said:

Yeah you love drinking the human waste being forced out of the body, filled with STD and crap. I bet you eat poop as well lol!

17 hours ago, Guest Vomit said:

For those of you who find the topic disgusting you may want to rethink after reading this article: http://www.extremehealthradio.com/why-you-should-start-drinking-your-own-pee-the-many-benefits-of-urine-therapy/

All in sex is fair.

Guest Drink
18 hours ago, Guest Yuck said:

Yeah you love drinking the human waste being forced out of the body, filled with STD and crap. I bet you eat poop as well lol!

Nope, no shit... just lots of piss! 

• Guest locked this topic
  • 3 years later...
  • G_M changed the title to Pee In Arse / urinate inside the ass (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic

I had a guy who urinated into my butthole many yrs back before. And we did it for quite a few times...Well, he likes doing it to my butthole and I do enjoy it as well... His dick could get hard enough to actually insert it into my butthole and release all his piss inside.Wouldn't mind to do it again and receiving urine inside my butthole if there are chances again... Speaking of that, I still do hv an unfulfilled wish relating to this... But its a bit too wild for me to share it in here... Haha... 

Edited by Hole4use

On 1/14/2022 at 8:58 AM, Hole4use said:

I had a guy who urinated into my butthole many yrs back before. And we did it for quite a few times...Well, he likes doing it to my butthole and I do enjoy it as well... His dick could get hard enough to actually insert it into my butthole and release all his piss inside.Wouldn't mind to do it again and receiving urine inside my butthole if there are chances again... Speaking of that, I still do hv an unfulfilled wish relating to this... But its a bit too wild for me to share it in here... Haha... 

Hi Hole4use,   we all have Hole4use,  just to use it for its intended purpose, ha ha.

This topic is so gross, so GROSS!  But this is just my opinion.

What is not just my opinion is that receiving someone's urine into your intestinal track can be dangerous.  You know that the large intestine is open to absorb the fluids inside, so if the other person's urine has germs,  it goes straight into your blood stream (instead of some germs getting destroyed by acid in your stomach if you DRINK his urine.

On 1/15/2022 at 12:46 AM, Steve5380 said:

Hi Hole4use,   we all have Hole4use,  just to use it for its intended purpose, ha ha.

This topic is so gross, so GROSS!  But this is just my opinion.

What is not just my opinion is that receiving someone's urine into your intestinal track can be dangerous.  You know that the large intestine is open to absorb the fluids inside, so if the other person's urine has germs,  it goes straight into your blood stream (instead of some germs getting destroyed by acid in your stomach if you DRINK his urine.

To each his own.. Well, I could really feel his urine flowing and powerful burst when his dick is inside as he pee. I do enjoy the warmth of his urine when it's releasing inside. Miss the feeling actually... Won't mind to do it again and again if there are chances 

On 1/14/2022 at 11:37 PM, Hole4use said:

To each his own.. Well, I could really feel his urine flowing and powerful burst when his dick is inside as he pee. I do enjoy the warmth of his urine when it's releasing inside. Miss the feeling actually... Won't mind to do it again and again if there are chances 

To each his own,  and I am not telling you what to do or not do.  I merely want to make you aware that the large intestine is also a natural point of entry of fluids into the body. So liquid we inject into the colon finds its way into the bloodstream.   You want to carry in your bloodstream the urine of some guy you know little about?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.