Male HQ

Discussion About A Men's Bulge (Compiled)

Guest OnTrainNow

Guest love bulge

always like to stare at the bulge of my handsome married boss.

here's his bulge in a recent group pic.

IMG-4255.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 6:32 PM, bluelion said:

Nice, please share more of your boss nice asset :D

Share his facepic too lah, wanna see how handsome he is, since you said he is handsome. Cannot play, can oggle also ok. :-D

This morning on the bus I happened to be sitting on the row of seats where there are 2 rows facing one another.  I was alone at first then 2 stops later, an Indian guy wearing a dhoti (Indian style sarong) sat opposite me.  For an Indian he was quite fair in complexion.  On top of that, he had a very good looking face with some stubbles and naturally he caught my attention.  He was busy texting someone on his handphone and didn't take notice of me.  At first I was admiring his face and his good looks.  Then I noticed that he kept using his hand to press down his crotch.  My eyes focused on his crotch and I saw then that he was sporting a massive hardon under his dhoti.  And I mean really huge hardon - I swear I could even see his erection twitching beneath the silk fabric of his sarong.  I just sat there watching his enormous cock slowly twitching and each time it twitched he would used his hand to press it down.  Such a lovely sight.  After a few stops, he suddenly realised that I was watching his hardon.  He gave me a shy nod and I gave him my sweetest smile.  From then on he stopped using his hand to press his erection down.  Instead he opened up his legs even wider and let me watch as his hard cock continued twitching beneath his dhoti.  Pity I had to alight and so it was end of show for me. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest guesssy
1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

This morning on the bus I happened to be sitting on the row of seats where there are 2 rows facing one another.  I was alone at first then 2 stops later, an Indian guy wearing a dhoti (Indian style sarong) sat opposite me.  For an Indian he was quite fair in complexion.  On top of that, he had a very good looking face with some stubbles and naturally he caught my attention.  He was busy texting someone on his handphone and didn't take notice of me.  At first I was admiring his face and his good looks.  Then I noticed that he kept using his hand to press down his crotch.  My eyes focused on his crotch and I saw then that he was sporting a massive hardon under his dhoti.  And I mean really huge hardon - I swear I could even see his erection twitching beneath the silk fabric of his sarong.  I just sat there watching his enormous cock slowly twitching and each time it twitched he would used his hand to press it down.  Such a lovely sight.  After a few stops, he suddenly realised that I was watching his hardon.  He gave me a shy nod and I gave him my sweetest smile.  From then on he stopped using his hand to press his erection down.  Instead he opened up his legs even wider and let me watch as his hard cock continued twitching beneath his dhoti.  Pity I had to alight and so it was end of show for me. 

Michael Penis GIF - Penis GIFs

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for maleerection under indian dhoti pics gifs

Hello, Kimlo777. want to eat my chapatti

59 minutes ago, Guest guesssy said:

Michael Penis GIF - Penis GIFs

Related image

Related image

Related image

Hello, Kimlo777. want to eat my chapatti

sure i love chapati.. anytime anyplace anyhow!

All in sex is fair.

5 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

You should have taken a pic or video with your mobile

16 hours ago, Counting Stars said:

You should have taken a pic or video with your mobile

haha ... for some reason that thought didn't even cross my mind at that moment.

All in sex is fair.

• 1 month later...
Guest play pussy
On 7/9/2019 at 11:15 AM, kimlo777 said:

His wife probably send him a live face time showing while she is playing with her pussy waiting for him to come home after work....  I m sure the cause of the erection was not Kimlo777

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So over lunch today, my senior partner asked me to accompany him as he wanted to get some new pants since he lost a ton of weight. He is straight, early 50s and wanted my gay opinion. Since we travel quite a bit, he wanted pants that are more comfortable for flights versus the suit pants that he wears etc. So I suggested pants from Lululemon. They have this line of pants that are made from stretchy athletic fabrics but cut like business casual pants which I have become a fan of to board a plane in. Anyway, we got to the store and I pointed out the ones I had worn on a recent trip with him. And our conversation went like this:

"Dude, I remember you in those, and I didn't want to say this then. But they make your bulge looked fucking obvious."

"Well... that's because the fabric stretches and I got lucky in them." I responded with a wink. 

"Where? With that guy you were flirting with at the hotel lobby?" 

"Yup. These are my lucky pants. So you should get them." 

Anyway, long story short, he got a pair, but in straight versus slim cut. 

Love. 

Guest Exorcism
On 9/28/2019 at 5:42 PM, yuquidam said:

Looks like alien trying to get out of its host but in a sexy way...LOL

More like exorcism where the ghost is being forced out from the body or paranormal acitivity where the ghost behind or trapped behind the curtain trying to scare you or trying to get out.

Malay men are getting more and more sexy and fitter.

I have seen Malay men wearing joggers pants or shorts with kinky inviting bulges and hot ass crack... making me horny and hard

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, hom said:

i saw this guy yesterday at jurong east. i was in the bus and had to take this photo. he was wearing compression pants and his bulge was a monster. no editing. it's confirmed. many passengers in the bus also gawk at his bulge. he got all the attention he wanted. if u look carefully and zoom in, it looks like a tumor

Untitled.jpg

Sibeh..who ar. Must be gay too.str8 dont wear like that. West spore got many big dicked guys

Hahahaha 

9 hours ago, hom said:

i saw this guy yesterday at jurong east. i was in the bus and had to take this photo. he was wearing compression pants and his bulge was a monster. no editing. it's confirmed. many passengers in the bus also gawk at his bulge. he got all the attention he wanted. if u look carefully and zoom in, it looks like a tumor

Untitled.jpg

Gym trainer?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

18 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Sibeh..who ar. Must be gay too.str8 dont wear like that. West spore got many big dicked guys

Hahahaha 

No wonder ALL gays assumed guys wearing tights must be gay! Totally, outrageous! Since when did you see gays wearing tights where-ever they go? OR do you have gay friends wear tights all the time? No right?!

I have seen guys wearing tights at Punggol PCN. Nowadays, it is so-so-so common! 

I have also noticed one guy wearing white tights at Punggol Waterway and Oasis quite a few times! Can see his VPL clear if anyone stand close. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No wonder ALL gays assumed guys wearing tights must be gay! Totally, outrageous! Since when did you see gays wearing tights where-ever they go? OR do you have gay friends wear tights all the time? No right?!

I have seen guys wearing tights at Punggol PCN. Nowadays, it is so-so-so common! 

I have also noticed one guy wearing white tights at Punggol Waterway and Oasis quite a few times! Can see his VPL clear if anyone stand close. 

Drool boy 

it's due to the pouch... if the tights have a nice pouch, it will show up as bigger.... i had pouch underwear and realised that it does indeed look bigger with a pouch to support and enhance it..... if it's those brands without a pouch, your bulge will be flatter and smaller

BulgeTightsSilver.jpg

5 hours ago, hom said:

it's due to the pouch... if the tights have a nice pouch, it will show up as bigger.... i had pouch underwear and realised that it does indeed look bigger with a pouch to support and enhance it..... if it's those brands without a pouch, your bulge will be flatter and smaller

BulgeTightsSilver.jpg

Can you do us a favour? Kindly approach the guy you spotted and ask him what brand is his tights that he is wearing?

Trust me. It makes him feel noticeable and proud. I am sure he certainly. will share.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Uncle
On 5/4/2019 at 2:57 PM, kimlo777 said:

Bulging compress pants ... what a sight!

cached1236103333.png.3955eb4010852bdf1baedc2d70dd1d98.png.jpg

OMG! This reminds me I was exercising in the park and saw this young and tall shirtless NS dude in Nike compression shorts. We had a conversation about pullups. He was eager to demo his pullups. Nice hairy treasure trail and armpits. His bulge was well endowed leaning towards the right. Sigh... Wished something more happened...

42 minutes ago, SurpriseMEinHere said:

OH wow.  Huge bulge sia!!!!  Yummz. 

Morning glory in bed. At times i also wear this short to coffee shop or NTUC or park

6 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Dear

this is a boxer

not exactly a normal shorts

Oops i treated it as pair of short.

of cos when out, i am not in commando; will put on a pair of undies

On 4/9/2020 at 6:52 AM, Guest Uncle said:

OMG! This reminds me I was exercising in the park and saw this young and tall shirtless NS dude in Nike compression shorts. We had a conversation about pullups. He was eager to demo his pullups. Nice hairy treasure trail and armpits. His bulge was well endowed leaning towards the right. Sigh... Wished something more happened...

Wow fuck damn hot

On 1/16/2020 at 6:53 PM, fab said:

Gym trainer?

Nice ...

4 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

this is the N2N leather effect tanga... I love the front and back too... 

too bad this is the bulge forum so cannot post my butt

OH, nice! It looks very good on you! 

Did you purchase that recently or a while back? 

Thanks! 

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • IkuTube locked this topic