Male HQ

Discussion About A Men's Bulge (Compiled)

Guest OnTrainNow

Guest OnTrainNow

anyone ever stare at guys bulge while sitting on the train? Esp one tat stand right in front of you? That's wat i'm facing at right now. So tempted to reach out and touch it. :)

yes, but very discreetly.

Nicer ones are those sitting down and napping.

Sometimes their bulge has a second "morning wood"

Bigger and harder looking :P

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest OnTheTrain

true. agree on : do anything but dont get caught. That action might make others feel uncomfortable.

But come to think of that, sometime that person is just standing right in front of you and if the bulge is big, you just cant steal a 2nd or more glance at it.

Especially those guys in their executive tight pants..

Boy i was drooling throughout my trip back home.

• 2 years later...
Guest 蒲松龄

kao...tongs of gay men reply in the posts!

Must be a damn bloody gay took the picture.

Seriously speaking, I wear something like that often.

Very scary siar. One day my picture ended up like him.

Haha the Indian dude caught u secretly snapping picture, *if at all this pic was taken by u*

i wonder why banglas always like to stare at people. no offence, just saying. :rolleyes:

i also think its fake, cant be he erect and do nothing, especially in tights. but i think he did sport a little bulge to begin with to induce the person who took this pic to photoshop LOL.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

The guy in tights really has a big tool, met him before. He's a dragonboater in a all gay group, so probably he's on his way to dragonboat practice.

Guest Guest

Lol obviously photoshopped to 'exaggerate' it.

If he's having a hardon, he will prob hide it. And normal bulge cannot be so 'big'.

Guest Guest

The guy in tights really has a big tool, met him before. He's a dragonboater in a all gay group, so probably he's on his way to dragonboat practice.

Ok then confirm the pic was photoshoped. Most dragonboater have small dick. The type of training the do shrunk all their dicks:)

OK what I've seen a couple of db dick before. Not small at all.

And I can't believe there are people who believe that first pic is real. Come on la, if its real its borderline indecency already. MRT inside also got aunties and small girls, I don't think no one won't make noise.

Guest Guest

Most dragonboater have small dick. The type of training the do shrunk all their dicks :)

OK what I've seen a couple of db dick before. Not small at all.

come on guys what dragonboat dicks or dragonboat trainings will shrink your dick? :wacko:

its all genes and nature......big dicks, small dicks, average dicks etc are all everywhere....

Guest Unethical

Erm.... Is it ethical to post other guy's pix on a gay forum w/o his permission?

And rather shocked to see members encouraging tthis....

How would u feel if u were tring to be discreet and some moron posted your pix here?

This thread should be closed.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Saw this in Straits Times last week .. wow this Chinese (from China) now currently working in Singapore is not only manly and handsome and fit. In addition look at his fucking hot huge inviting bulge ..

I got a hardon in my boxer brief in the living room, the moment I saw this in the Straits Times

I have taken a snapshot of his full body with that fucking hot bulge but how do I attached here ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Can you please have some self respect?  Pfffft.

Hello ... if he dare to wear those running tights and be photographed by reporter on the SAFRA marathon run, then I am sure he is prepared to let all guys / gals to view and admired his fit body, and his hot fucking suckable/lickable bulge.

As for you, please do not ACT like you are an angel ..

I hate those people who reply to other posts but using as Guest .. No GUTs at all

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Hello ... if he dare to wear those running tights and be photographed by reporter on the SAFRA marathon run, then I am sure he is prepared to let all guys / gals to view and admired his fit body, and his hot fucking suckable/lickable bulge.

As for you, please do not ACT like you are an angel ..

I hate those people who reply to other posts but using as Guest .. No GUTs at all

Totally agree.  Those who post negative and critical/cynical replies as an anonymous guest got no guts and no balls. 

Also agree - if you can show bulge, I can watch bulge.  

Totally agree.  Those who post negative and critical/cynical replies as an anonymous guest got no guts and no balls. 

Also agree - if you can show bulge, I can watch bulge.  

Kool ... at least I have members who agreed and like my replied posting.

Thanks guys who marked 'like this' and reply in favour of me ..

Guest Guest

Saw this in Straits Times last week .. wow this Chinese (from China) now currently working in Singapore is not only manly and handsome and fit. In addition look at his fucking hot huge inviting bulge ..

I got a hardon in my boxer brief in the living room, the moment I saw this in the Straits Times

I have taken a snapshot of his full body with that fucking hot bulge but how do I attached here ?

What's the date of the Straits Times report?

• 4 weeks later...
  • IkuTube locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • IkuTube locked this topic