Male HQ

Discussion About A Men's Bulge (Compiled)

Guest OnTrainNow

Guest Uncle
18 hours ago, Leonie11 said:

Love wearing it.

InShot_20200501_150337415.thumb.jpg.cb7b49248727f524905ee210b008056d.jpg

Wow! Who's this? Wish to see his hairy treasure trails and creepy hair at the sides of his balls. 

2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

God Damn It !!!

What a fucking sexy hot body with that inviting white pair of soft smooth undies.. nice bulge .. what about the back view ?

Never take hahahahahahaha ~

9 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

gd lah, tops usu wont be bothered wth own's rear view

Because last time already have ma :lol:

16 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

So tight. How to breathe. 

This leather look-alike tanga material is soft and comfy and allow my manhood to breathe easily

3 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

I'm sure the hardon is a 8" monster

Haha for me to know for you to find out! ~ :lol:

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

What is sharp 

kkj

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/14/2010 at 11:39 PM, Guest OnTheTrain said:

true. agree on : do anything but dont get caught. That action might make others feel uncomfortable.

But come to think of that, sometime that person is just standing right in front of you and if the bulge is big, you just cant steal a 2nd or more glance at it.

Especially those guys in their executive tight pants..

Boy i was drooling throughout my trip back home.

It happen to me before, either I’m sitting and he’s standing with buldge facing directly at me, or sometimes we both seated at opposite direction while in the train. 

Sometimes some guys would sit next to me and his way of sitting that created that buldge with obvious head shape sometimes caught my attention. 

1 hour ago, Jonny Wang said:

I realized when they saw me lookimg their bulge they will look down at theirs too 

I looked down at mine too on few occasions either on the bus or mrt. Boy was I glad I did - my zip was down exposing either a white or bright coloured undie ! So paiseh....sometimes it was a lady who ogled:redface::doh::frustrated:. I guess they looked down at theirs afraid pants unzipped :D

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Uncle
On 5/18/2020 at 9:39 PM, Jonny Wang said:

I realized when they saw me lookimg their bulge they will look down at theirs too 

Just now got one Malay beefy uncle in sheng siong wear tight tight, wah lao, his bulge no horse run. I stand next to him while he's looking for milk. Almost too tempted to reach out and squeeze it.... His BO smells sweaty manly after a hard day's fasting at work... He's wearing CISCO uniform, sleeves so tight around his bulky arms.... Oooooo

Guest Uncle
On 5/19/2020 at 10:30 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Just now got one Malay beefy uncle in sheng siong wear tight tight, wah lao, his bulge no horse run. I stand next to him while he's looking for milk. Almost too tempted to reach out and squeeze it.... His BO smells sweaty manly after a hard day's fasting at work... He's wearing CISCO uniform, sleeves so tight around his bulky arms.... Oooooo

Hope to see more buffy Malay uncles