Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

Help! I have been trying to get rid of a few strands of hair around my nipples- three to be precise, without success. Meticulous shaving almost every other day sees little result. The regrowth is so fast it makes no sense to continue shaviing the same area. Any permanent, and painless, way to get rid of this evil??

I think there are alot of ways to treat this matter...

1) u just bear with it(if it is short), **i also got this too.. i know how u feel

2) laser treatment... expensive...

3) look for those spec. for removal of body hair.(use the search engine from yahoo.com.sg)

Hope it will help

258yvky.jpg

i have the same problem as well, if i leave them alone, they will form a ring of hair around my nipple which kinda look wierd on my smooth chest, so i shave them off frequently.

if i have a hairy chest, i wouldnt really mind that, so maybe i should go for chest hair implant? :P

can we do waxing personally? is it painfully (still remembered the scene from 40yo virgin)?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Waxing is just another temporary hair removal method.

If permanent result is desired, you have to go for lazer treatment.

For a pain-free (but could be slightly stinky due to the ammonia-like smell), try using a hair-removal cream. Just apply a smooth layer over your problem area for perhaps 10 to 15 mins? (use during shower, good time..) and then wash off..the hair would come out without any pain.

Otherwise, just pluck it off as and when they grow to a certain length.

Oh..by the way, don't ever think of using the hair-removal cream in the ass area....unless you like a firey-sensation and burnt skin in your back! (Fire in the hole!!!) :rolleyes:

But very smooth.....eheheheheh :whistle:

try using a hair-removal cream.

i guess this isnt permanent as well... how much does that cost? any brand that's good?

Otherwise, just pluck it off as and when they grow to a certain length.

ouch, me got low tolerance for pain (that's why i am top :P kidding kidding)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

i guess this isnt permanent as well... how much does that cost? any brand that's good?

I think most brands are okay...yup, they're also non-permanent...not expensive...believed its below $20 or much less. I'll let you know the brand I think its good when I pop over to Watson to take a look...

ouch, me got low tolerance for pain (that's why i am top :P kidding kidding)

Hmm...A top with low tolerance for pain?? Hmm...you must be a loyal customer of KY then! :whistle:

i have the same problem as well, if i leave them alone, they will form a ring of hair around my nipple which kinda look wierd on my smooth chest, so i shave them off frequently.

if i have a hairy chest, i wouldnt really mind that, so maybe i should go for chest hair implant? :P

can we do waxing personally? is it painfully (still remembered the scene from 40yo virgin)?

Hi there OralB, well i have used this product called klorain which roughly cost about $14.90 and you can only get it from guardian pharmacy at citylink. I would say that this is one of ths best hair removing cream that i have found and its for all types of skin and i would say anywhere tooo. I have used it on my pubes area and anal area too and have not found any burning sensation or reaction to it and have recommended it to many of my friends and family too. And aside from that you can buy another product related to hair remover and what it does is to slow down the hair growth but i am not sure how much that cost.

Well oralB hope this helps you in your problem

Guest curious curious

does this klorain cream works on facial hair? i mean by then i will not need the razor to shave beard or moustache. pls advice. thanks.

the brand is klorance. just bought it this aft. here's my verdict. the cream is very gentle- it's called klorance very gentle hair removal cream. true to its claim, no rashes or allergic reaction to my skin. the smell is a little strong though- like most chemical product, it exudes a rather off-putting 'fragance' which, thankfully, comes off aft the wash. i think i didnt apply or spread the cream thick enough. it didnt work! one or two strand of my pubic hair came off nicely but the rest still intact. also dissappointment around the nipple area. i do admit shaving the hair around my nipples few days back. the hair is still very short and sharp there- maybe i have to wait for it to grow to a certain length before it can be effectively pulled off. will certainly try again soon. the product, yet to be proved effective, costs $14.00.

the brand is klorance. just bought it this aft. here's my verdict. the cream is very gentle- it's called klorance very gentle hair removal cream. true to its claim, no rashes or allergic reaction to my skin. the smell is a little strong though- like most chemical product, it exudes a rather off-putting 'fragance' which, thankfully, comes off aft the wash. i think i didnt apply or spread the cream thick enough. it didnt work! one or two strand of my pubic hair came off nicely but the rest still intact. also dissappointment around the nipple area. i do admit shaving the hair around my nipples few days back. the hair is still very short and sharp there- maybe i have to wait for it to grow to a certain length before it can be effectively pulled off. will certainly try again soon. the product, yet to be proved effective, costs $14.00.

Try again when the hair grows long.

Hope you succeed! :clap:

Hi there Erectionday, well what you said is true about the smell and the way you spread it. Use the product as instructed and it will work fully. I have at time use a latex gloves to spread it on the cracks of my butt or other areas that i am unable to reach and please do spread it thicklyThe hairs has to be of a certain length for it to work. As regarding facial hair it too can be use but same, the hairs must be of a centain length for it work properly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_davidndavid

Do not want the hair, but i like more hair on my tool and above my tool, like a brush. It better cover the skill, means cannot see the skill, all cover by hair just above the tool.

My friend his tool got alot of hair, cover by hair cannot see the root of the tool. Any medicine or method can make more hair.

Thank you

• 2 months later...

I've done it before. At Orchard Plaza. It HURTS, especially for those who are not used to waxing or facials or generally pain-intolerant. But you'll get used to it. Just bring a rubber doggie bone and bite on it for your first visit. :rolleyes: The most painful areas would be the sides of your crotch near the leg joints and near the base of your cock shaft. The underside of your balls can also hurt.

But all in all, the aesthetician (not sure if that's the right term, but it should be more appropriate than "technician" :D ) will try his best to minimise the pain.

You'll love the result... your skin will be so smooth like a newborn babe ready to be de-virginized. :thumb:

Yup, I have tried it too... Strip Co-ed, Man's Retreat (Orchard Plaza), Thomas De..

It is painful to some extent. After a while you get use to the pain. But the results as mentioned before is super. Smooth, and also, makes your dick look longer and bigger. Aesthetically pleasing. You can decide not to take all the hair off, leaving some public hair in the front. That is if you are not comfortable with being bare like an infant. I prefer to leave some hair.

its fun la.. all depends on how much you can endure to look good...

You shd try the Braun Epi- somthing forgot the name - it plucks hairs and uses ice pack to block the pain of the plucking. Tried it and quite shiok after you become hairless = feels more nude and exciting

Guest Jungle no longer

Hi Guys! I did it!

Yes I finally got myself waxed. Really it was not all that bad. The pain was bearable for most part except the scrotum. The skin was sort of raw and reddish for the first 24 hours around the groin area and then it was ok. The whole procedure took slightly over an hour.

For those who have low tolerance for pain or shy about someone manhandling your erogenous zones, then forget it. Otherwise the result is great and I will definitely do it again!

Hi Guys! I did it!

Yes I finally got myself waxed. Really it was not all that bad. The pain was bearable for most part except the scrotum. The skin was sort of raw and reddish for the first 24 hours around the groin area and then it was ok. The whole procedure took slightly over an hour.

For those who have low tolerance for pain or shy about someone manhandling your erogenous zones, then forget it. Otherwise the result is great and I will definitely do it again!

Anyone knows how much the cost for this boyzilian wax service?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest_Curious

I started few years back... trimming the top area and shave my balls! kind of troublesome having to do it every month.

But feels really nice and clean with short trimmed hair/ smooth balls!! best of all now the hair won't get stuck in my foreskin! :-)

I started few years back... trimming the top area and shave my balls! kind of troublesome having to do it every month.

But feels really nice and clean with short trimmed hair/ smooth balls!! best of all now the hair won't get stuck in my foreskin! :-)

agreed. i use to go for waxing. Nice feel when there is less hair and also it make the dick look bigger. balls feel more senstive to the touch... but been a while. must go back for another wax. shaving i have also done to try to save money, but the regrowth is not that nice.

agreed. i use to go for waxing. Nice feel when there is less hair and also it make the dick look bigger. balls feel more senstive to the touch... but been a while. must go back for another wax. shaving i have also done to try to save money, but the regrowth is not that nice.

eh wats ur experience like to wax ah?

and where do u do + cost too...

i've been curious...

i've been curious...

cost depends on where you go.

Places - Man's Retreat, Strip Co-ed, Thomas d'esthetique. Now got Hidden place also

Its ok. Painful but results are good. Cock looks better, neater and bigger...

try it...

its kinky too having the guy touch you all over your dick... can get hard one!

i've been curious...

Places - Man's Retreat, Strip Co-ed, Thomas d'esthetique. Now got Hidden place also

try it...

there's the other thing...

dun wanna get erect while he is doing it... since its not supposed to be erotic <_<

and definitely dun wan a lady to do it...

would feel a little wierd...

Guest Guest 2

This topic has been discussed recently. Check it out at:

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1537

i've been curious...

try it...

dun wanna get erect while he is doing it... since its not supposed to be erotic <_<

Not sure if you can control the erections... when someone is fiddling your dick... its kind of normal... no it is not a lady that does it.. these places have men to do the boyzillian - most are straight.

Prices - i cannot remember but we are looking at 60 -80 dpending on how much you want done.

Boyzillian includes pubic region, balls, and anus.

Men should keep their pubic hair. Asian men has long pubic hair and they should keep it that way. It is a turn on when view. It also symbolised manliness. Caucasian has a lot of body hair but their public hair are short and curly. Men who totally shaved off their pubic hair looks feminine. Especially men that hold the role as tops must keep their pubic hair. Bottom can have the option for shaved them. Clean shaved ass too for rimming.

Guest Wee Teck
Men should keep their pubic hair. Asian men has long pubic hair and they should keep it that way. It is a turn on when view. It also symbolised manliness. Caucasian has a lot of body hair but their public hair are short and curly. Men who totally shaved off their pubic hair looks feminine. Especially men that hold the role as tops must keep their pubic hair. Bottom can have the option for shaved them. Clean shaved ass too for rimming.

I don't agree. You should atleast trim it and keep it neatly at all times. You must be a very messy guy. People will get turn off when seeing it. :ph34r:

Trimming my pubic hair makes me feel sexy... :P And the shorter hair makes the dick look more smooth and longer... Definite plus points when showing off your assets... :P

But hardly see any clean shaven dicks around... :P

My first trim was from a friend who wanna get me ready for a photoshoot... I have no idea why I trusted him so much to let him wield a pair of sharp scissors and cutting around my dick!... But the sensation and the after-effects made me wanna do it regularly... :P

How do you guys handle the prickly feeling when you shave or trimmed too short?

i've been curious...

try it...

Not sure if you can control the erections... when someone is fiddling your dick... its kind of normal... no it is not a lady that does it.. these places have men to do the boyzillian - most are straight.

Prices - i cannot remember but we are looking at 60 -80 dpending on how much you want done.

Boyzillian includes pubic region, balls, and anus.

wah~

that's not too expensive i guess...

must go to a proper place and do it...

hrmmm although i kinda prefer my own electrical trimmer... since its free...

wahahahaha

and no... trimming your pubic area is for cleanliness...

no matter how much you shower and soap, once you put on your underwear, the hair plus the environment within your underwear is a great place for "unwanted visitors to thrive".

up to you to keep or wat. but for me, i'd rather the other half keep his trimmed.

and yes. FYI, he is chinese and he also believes in trimming his... cos to him its about hygiene and the convenience in maintaining his hygiene.

Trimming indeed make a dick look longer and fuller. I have shaved twice but i dont like it as the itchy agony developed later on simply unbearable.

Its called the "Optical Inch".

There is actually a website dedicated to it at http://www.shaveeverywhere.com

Try it... I shaved along the shaft for the extra touch. Most of my bottoms thinks I have a p--n star dick for some strange reason. And then they find out I fxxk like a p--n star too.. :)

• G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.