Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

Tks for sharing, dude!
the toilet paper thingy gives me giggles!!!!!
which is why i felt at most situation, most btms (incld flex) shd b hairy-less at their cracks
sometimes, at the sauna, if u touch someone crack, & u find it hairy, u knew for sure, his ass is a no-entry!!!
but many still keep trying on me, hoping i could b a flex for them

doncoin, -r u smooth at the crack or u done your waxing down there??

me depends, sometimes just too bz and it s more for hygiene purposes...

11 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Personally, I prefer a smooth butt hole. Reason is I like to rim and play with the ass. in addition, I've had unfortunate experiences whereby the guy had traces of toilet paper stuck due to the hair around the crack.

I've had some hairy cracks, but they were many years ago. Happily monogamous, plus having a bf who waxes regularly helps. ^_^

• 1 year later...

Since young, I have always been curious about chest hair. For some reason, I find men with chest hair are comparatively more attractive and manly. I was even hoping that I would grow some myself, too. Unfortunately, being a Chinese, I only have a few miserable strands of hair on my nipples. Do you guys like men with hairy chest, too?

I have yet to come across Chinese guys with nice looking chest hair..most of the Chinese guys I see looks disgusting..not even or just plain ugly to see..not sure why is that...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bare Unlike Bear

I don't like chest hair. It disgusts me. I grew up believing people should be smooth and animals like dogs or cats or bears should be hairy and furry. I love the feeling of two smooth bodies rubbing together. In my gym there is a beefy PRC mid20something who speaks English okay, uses the equipment properly without carelessly dropping the weights onto the floor, and doesn't have stinky breath. I noticed in the locker room, however, that he has a hairy chest. It has ruined my fantasy of him, and even though I still like him, his chest hair would seriously turn me off in bed if I ever get a chance to have sex with him. I am so disappointed about this.

12 hours ago, Guest Bare Unlike Bear said:

I don't like chest hair. It disgusts me. I grew up believing people should be smooth and animals like dogs or cats or bears should be hairy and furry. I love the feeling of two smooth bodies rubbing together. In my gym there is a beefy PRC mid20something who speaks English okay, uses the equipment properly without carelessly dropping the weights onto the floor, and doesn't have stinky breath. I noticed in the locker room, however, that he has a hairy chest. It has ruined my fantasy of him, and even though I still like him, his chest hair would seriously turn me off in bed if I ever get a chance to have sex with him. I am so disappointed about this.

true, I didn't like it too, nt bad PRC still go to gym

an old grandpa at the sauna slept bside me and kept asking me to touch him

yikes, he has chest hair, be it no wrinkles doesn't mean he is not a grandpa.... first I don't really play w elderly , just like I don't play w kids

and the hair are all in white just like the ones on his head

I hope he didn't assume being a Chinese w so much chest hair is so special

I don't find it unique w me having a 6incher too

Guest Respect Stranger's Privacy
On October 7, 2016 at 10:12 PM, TamPenis said:

Sighting in the mrt

[PIC DELETED TO AVOID SPAMMING THE THREAD]

The next time that you snap a photo of a random and most likely straight man in a public space like the MRT, please blur his face, or crop the pic to start below his eyes. Don't potentially cause unnecessary problems for anyone by posting their photo without permission on a gay website. BW is publicly searchable. Imagine if he is straight and word somehow makes its way to anyone he knows that his pic has been posted on a gay website. No matter how much he says he knew nothing about it, some people may assume that he is gay by association, and create unnecessary headaches in his life. Some posters really need to learn how to respect and protect privacy more.

3 hours ago, Guest Respect Stranger's Privacy said:

The next time that you snap a photo of a random and most likely straight man in a public space like the MRT, please blur his face, or crop the pic to start below his eyes. Don't potentially cause unnecessary problems for anyone by posting their photo without permission on a gay website. BW is publicly searchable. Imagine if he is straight and word somehow makes its way to anyone he knows that his pic has been posted on a gay website. No matter how much he says he knew nothing about it, some people may assume that he is gay by association, and create unnecessary headaches in his life. Some posters really need to learn how to respect and protect privacy more.

Got it. I had removed the pic from the original post. Thanks.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Guest sucked
18 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

true, I didn't like it too, nt bad PRC still go to gym

an old grandpa at the sauna slept bside me and kept asking me to touch him

yikes, he has chest hair, be it no wrinkles doesn't mean he is not a grandpa.... first I don't really play w elderly , just like I don't play w kids

and the hair are all in white just like the ones on his head

I hope he didn't assume being a Chinese w so much chest hair is so special

I don't find it unique w me having a 6incher too

Ya..basically i find chinese guys with hair on their arms or chest disgusting coz the texture is different from other races...

also pls trim the hairy pubes coz it looks like a troll's head..everywhere else not hairy but suddenly the pubes got big bush..yucks...

Guest sucked
2 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I like it on the armpits and lower legs only.  

I think for us chinese guys, we look better if we are all clean shaven..even legs and every other part of our body...

2 hours ago, Guest sucked said:

Ya..basically i find chinese guys with hair on their arms or chest disgusting coz the texture is different from other races...

also pls trim the hairy pubes coz it looks like a troll's head..everywhere else not hairy but suddenly the pubes got big bush..yucks...

like leanmature, I agree arms have some and legs have it is gd

while I keep it at the pubes cos I felt I don't need to get it shaved for better enhancement and there is a reason why pubic hair r grown ,ie  to prevent friction

Guest sucked
6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

while I keep it at the pubes cos I felt I don't need to get it shaved for better enhancement and there is a reason why pubic hair r grown ,ie  to prevent friction

i like the arms to be clean and legs too...just like chinese men like our forefathers those days..so clean and smooth. The newer generation is getting hairy..that day i saw a young guy whose legs were so hairy like indian and his father was so smooth...

7 hours ago, abgsam001 said:

Where? Pubic? Armpit? ...

those places that ought to prevent friction

eg armpit need abit , but that particular area tend to cause odour, so gd to keep it lesser (in normal situation)

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, -Ignored- said:

Guest Respect Stranger's Privacy
On January 2, 2018 at 6:03 PM, TamPenis said:

Got it. I had removed the pic from the original post. Thanks.

Would be better to edit the photo and repost it again, so everybody can see his body hair, but without exposing his entire face. I hope you didn't feel I was overreacting, but somebody posted my classmate's pic online before, associating him with something he was never involved in. Some adults didn't believe him, even though me and another boy and two girls also told them he was innocent as we were all together at the time, so I'm very sensitive about those kind of situations.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, auri said:

for me, hair = extra points

:D

ooooh, for me, I envy pp w facial hair (don't have to be a lot, but abit is fine)
I envy alot

but I can forgo hair on chest or buttocks (esp bushy type) or back

too hairy to manage!

the only furry or hairy thing I can accept that could come close to me is a teady bear

I'm a naturally hair-less person: I don't have armpit hair (apart from like 3 or 4 short strands on either side), I've never had to shave my face before too. Got this lousy gene from my paternal side :/

I personally opine fair skinned guys with arm hair and a treasure trail very attractive. I've gotten boners in swimming pools before because I was ogling at some guy with a treasure trail. It's up to one's own imagination where that trail of hair leads to!

18 hours ago, zyjd said:

I'm a naturally hair-less person: I don't have armpit hair (apart from like 3 or 4 short strands on either side), I've never had to shave my face before too. Got this lousy gene from my paternal side :/

I personally opine fair skinned guys with arm hair and a treasure trail very attractive. I've gotten boners in swimming pools before because I was ogling at some guy with a treasure trail. It's up to one's own imagination where that trail of hair leads to!

same here loh
I was abit wtf when my straight frens asked did I shave my armpit(which is a norm), I ....erm I ....no I didnt

I m born somehow no hair from navel and above

else below is hairy, not sure why though, arms too (for Chinese standard)

I m worried pp asked to look for arms and claimed that non-Chinese pp are Much more hairier than what my arms r having
for Chinese, I m q  hairy

first time hearing "treasure trail" but I think I know where u r ref: navel to nether regions right? glad that it is below navel

On 31/01/2018 at 1:00 AM, zyjd said:

On the hand, consider fortunate if u like smooth or shaven body

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Wellaholic said:

Read this and wanted to share a bit about our experience with our customers over at Wellaholic

• when there's hair around the crack, the hairs have a tendency to trap dirt when one is doing his business. The hairs also trap the scent and hence there's usually a smell there. 
  • we have customers to used to do waxing, but the main issue affecting them would be ingrown hairs. This is mainly due to the fact that repeated waxing increases the chances of hairs not coming out of the (closed) skin, and hence there are several cases of ingrown hair pimple and acne, which could be unsightly.

Thanks for sharing

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.