Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

hahaha wow bf's service.....so lazy lols..... but tat can be considered as a foreplay hahahah!!! it can make sex life more interesting =p its hot!!

HEHE...Well, he complained my pubic hair has been hindering him when he was trying to perform a good blow job. He would kneel on the floor and i sat at the edge of my bed, then he started to trim. Once, while i wasnt paying much attention to his work, he shaved almost all my hair.....i screamed at him. Now i always watch up whenever he carry out his service on me. hahaha

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_Dammitman12345

I read in the Wanbao classified ads once and saw this place in Orchard offering boyzillian. When I called to enquire, the guy on the line told me he could just trim and shape my messy bush for me for an additional $20 after a massage. He told me it would be less painful than boyzillian.

The idea sounded really nice (and sexy).

Unfortunately, I misplaced his telephone number and he never advertised again.

I wonder if anyone here knows of this shop. I would really like to pay it a visit. All I remember is that it is near Centerpoint. Not Orchard towers. Not man's retreat. But somethng with a 'Face'... I think.

Anyone any idea? Thanks for your help.

Dont know whether this topic posted before or not. I searched for shaved n cant find anything.

so anyone know of a way to shave the butt hair around the anus? Or is it that we need a fren's or professional help...

Squat, use mirror and shaver and turn on the shower head to let the water flow while the shaving start and you can see all the ass hairs flowing away...

However, loose ass may be a little challenging to shave.. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thatwasrunie

the one i did was at the co ed branch of strip. you have to make an appointment before coming and do not be late. they reserve the right to cancel the appointment.

i requested for a lady as it wouldn't be awkward if i erect so yeah. you can tell them your preferance and it isnt a sleezy branch but strictly professional so dont expect anything. the duration was about half an hour. do not tan or applying any cream or what so ever. wait for 24hrs or more before doing such and yes, sex would be a major nono if you want outbreaks to happen there.

im currently visiting another person for waxing as he does a better job and its quite affordable. :D

sorry for the long reply. caught up with alotta things. :D

• 2 months later...

I don't understand why anyone in the 'Far East' wants to shave. I realise it's fashionable in the West, especially US to at least trim the bush. OK - whatever... But look at those Far East nations.

Guys are either super-smooth or partially hairy. Chinese particularly are super-smooth - it's the biggest turn-on you can imagine for other races. Believe me - I am a westerner and I know the excitement of feeling Chinese skin. Of course I have also met Chinese who have hair in particular places. E.g. lower legs, 'treasure trail', back of the upper legs, ass area... Japanese are more likely to have this kind of hair but even Japanese guys are basically smooth. Most of my friends (who like men of Far East ethnicities) love the typical smoothness. But the same guys ALSO love it when an Asian man has some hairy parts - like the area around the ass. That is ALSO sexy. They would be puzzled to hear that a man who is basically smooth-skinned, might want to shave the only hairy part he has. Better just leave it and notice how turned-on his lover will be when he finds that bushy hair down there. But also remember that total smoothness is a special feature of men in or from East Asia. (Know your special points of interest!) You guys are beautiful! :B) However, I have seen pictures of Chinese who have trimmed their pubic bush and that looks nice. But it also looks nice untrimmed...! My point is: hair is NOT a big issue! And we love Chinese armpits so much!!

Guest Guest_justme

There is no way to shave properly in that area - suggest you go to one of the places that offer waxing and get it done for you or that you use hair removing cream. BUT be warned re hair removing cream - you have to be careful as to how long you keep it on. Try it out on a small patch of your body before you actually use it as some people can be very sensitive to the cream. If you use cream, note that the hair is "dissolved away" which means that the root is still intact and when it grows back, it can be particularly itchy. So, waxing is the best option. There are different options. I think there is a "back" which means that your back is waxed. There is also the "back" and "crack" which means the back and the anal region. There is the "back", "crack" and "sack" meaning the back, the anal region and the ... area around the balls. :D

There is of course the Brazilian/the Hollywood in addition to the above. Need I explain that these refer to removal of the hair in the pubic region? I have also heard of the "runway" and yes, all but a strip of hair is removed. On the pubic region too, of course.

Just thought you might want to know! :-)

Hey guys, I would always recomend to my friends and clients to use Klorain which you can get from Guardian pharmacy. Its safe and roughly abt $14 per tube. I have ever done the treatment for a friend and the only downside of this is the smell but aside from that any area where you spread the cream, the hair will litterally fall off and you will be so smooth . and when it grows back it not rough /thick or itchy and can take up to two weeks to grow back so try it . And the product is meant for all skins even privat areas and sensitive skin too.

Guest Only Me

There was once a bottom wanted me to help him trim his arse hair for a reason that he said fxxking is painful when the hair is being pull in and out while fxxking...

His hair is really long there, and like Parameter19 mentioned, its kinda nice and sexy .... so I plan to play along

So I suggested to him to do it in the shower, so we shower together, told him I like my men squicky clean.. with him bending on the toilet seat, washing his arse, I end up playing and licking his arse... I gave him a good rimming and played with his hair there.

We ended up fxxking for an hour in the shower and only after the fxxk I trim him and wash him again.. he dosent look as good there as before but when he walks I told him he makes that 'squik squik squik' sound... hehehehe

Dont know whether this topic posted before or not. I searched for shaved n cant find anything.

so anyone know of a way to shave the butt hair around the anus? Or is it that we need a fren's or professional help...

Using shaving method will cause itchiness when hair grew back and may get cut if not done properly. Using hair removal cream from watson is not a good idea also, reason is because some of these wax cream are chemical base and may burn your skin.

My advice is that you should use hard wax,also called the brazillian wax to pull out all the hair at one time,although a bit painful,but will last for at least 6 weeks for the first time.

You can go to any salon doing brazillian waxing or come to us for this treatment.

Hey guys, I would always recomend to my friends and clients to use Klorain which you can get from Guardian pharmacy. Its safe and roughly abt $14 per tube. I have ever done the treatment for a friend and the only downside of this is the smell but aside from that any area where you spread the cream, the hair will litterally fall off and you will be so smooth . and when it grows back it not rough /thick or itchy and can take up to two weeks to grow back so try it . And the product is meant for all skins even privat areas and sensitive skin too.

What abt a product called Cleo? It is a hair removal cream with moisturizers. The box said the it can remove unwanted hair within 5 mins, leave skin smoother and longer.

What u need to do is apply evenly with hand, do not rub in. Leave for 5 mins for fine hair, 5 to 10 mins for coarse hair. Then rinse off with warm watch and a cloth.

Box didn't say whether safe to use down there... :o

Guest Plucked

You can try the handheld hair plucking machines eg from BRAUN which ladies use for plucking leg hair.

I use it and quite good but first time is a bit painful.

But now seasoned already and also the nerves are not grown back.

Guest Tried dyeing

I have not heard of any.

Why dont you do it yourself? I think there are dyes that take 30 mins to develop but there are also some that take 5 mins to develop. Get the kind where you mix the contents of two tubes. You can then use as much or as little as you like. I think the Justmen brand has a range that is meant for eyebrows and goatees - would be suitable for pubes too. With any dye, dont go for the black as it comes out quite unnatural. Dark brown is normally not dark enough either. Mix the black with the dark brown and experiment to get the colour that best suits you.

Happy trying.

• 7 months later...
Guest -Asperger-

does anyone know where can i go for a brazilian with a professional (read: i m not keen on hanky-panky) male therapist?

i usually shave myself; but being borderline ocd, it upsets me that i can t all of them (i.e., the hairs) all of the time. besides, it takes too much effort. i know there are women doing this but i ve never been touched there by a woman (and am not interested in being).

(before i get any 'clever' replies of offers . . . don t. i m a fat, old and, more importantly, ugly man, who prefers to pay money for my grooming.)

thanks for any real leads, in advance.

Guest massage_goer
does anyone know where can i go for a brazilian with a professional (read: i m not keen on hanky-panky) male therapist?

you can check out striped coed.

yea the coed ones accept male clients too.

Guest thatwasrunie

call ben@ 96989329.

he does a pretty good job and his place is really cool.

well, his house actually. he has a room where its strictly for work so there won't be any hanky panky. ( i hope :P )

but he does a pretty good job.

• 2 months later...

Cool! :whistle: Chest hair 'peeping' out of shirt can be very sexy...makes one like to imagine what's behind. :) How about showing a pic of your sexy chest? Simply love hairy chested asian men!!! :wub:

Chrix,

I am giving you are friendly warning with regards to your posting of ","s and "."s in the Funny Video post. This is a forum and not your personal blog. It is a waste of space because you contribute nothing to that discussion.

This is a moderated forum and not your personal blog. I don't care how many "." or "," you want to post in your blog, just not here in the forum. I have deleted all your postings in the Funny Video posting because your act is not funny.

I welcome your contribution to the forum but if you are here to create mischief, you are advised to do it somewhere else.

Regards

Gachi

• G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.