Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

i love the feeling of a shaved pubic..very sexy..hee

anyway, for me, i have tried shaving b4 but i dun like it as my pubic area becomes itchy once the hair starts growing back.

the next option i tried was veet hair remover and to me, this works better as its convenient and the itchiness for me is reduced tremendously so now i just veet my pubic area ard every 2-3 weeks (and its almost time again soon to remove my pubic hair..hee).

btw, i buy the veet from mustaffa, good place to buy especially if ur shy to buy from pharmacy

:rolleyes:

Do not use Veet for removing pubic hair.

Veet products are meant for removing hairs from the legs and armpits.

Veet works by their cream or foam formula which actually contains peroxide when in contact with hair will create a chemical reaction to break the hair.

It's like pouring acid to burn off the hair but in a mild chemical reaction.

Do not use at your genital area. Once, you leave the cream on for too long, it can actually cause burns to the skin at the testicles.

Beware :twisted: Burn your balls at your own risk :P

Edited by ixmog

Different strokes for different folks - i live in a land where they let their pubes grow full here. Its very gross watching these uncles use the hairdryer in the gym on their cock/ass hair. Some more most of them are so small, their cockhair longer than their cock!!!!

I think an older man with a trimmed/shaved pubes can be very sexy. No one is going to think of you as a boy. And no one likes getting furballs sucking you off.

I shave because it's much cleaner imo. And there is less chance of being infested with crabs if you are unfortunate to be given a dose.

Once bitten twice as shy! <_<

what crabs?

The subject started as shaving pubes but became lice and crabs.

Yucks ... Ha ha

Never like shaved pubes.

A man is never manly without pubic hair.

Shaved pubes make one's dick look smaller.

C'mon leave the hair alone.

At least trim it occasionally and not shaved till botak.

Unless you like botak jones.

Most men don't prune their bush. And some can't find their dixk amongst those thick bushes.

Shaving those bushes off completely is certainly not a good ideal as pubic hair helps to reduce friction between the skins during intercourse as well as during walking.

Since it is your hair. You are free to do what that pleases you, bald or otherwise.

does anyone have any idea to stop the hair from growing again? i shave often also, and i just hate it when it grows back a little and makes me itch. I watched some shemale movies online and i saw them shaven so smooth, can't even see a single hair hole...

plastic surgery lor. IPL

I trim my pubes to keep them neat. Makes sucking a whole lot more appealing than having to taste some massive bush! I shaved completely once and hated it. It looks like a baby and itches like mad. I keep my balls shaved. I absolutely love the feel of smooth balls against my shorts or pants. When i suck another guy, smooth, shaved balls are so much fun to suck and lick. I really prefer shaved balls and trimmed pubes. Keep it neat, so more fun for me to eat!!!!!

so anyone here shaves his pubes or just "let them grow" ?

LOL

Rule of thumb I think for pubes is if it sticks out of your underwear, time for a trim, especially those sticking out from the sides. Nothing worse than having a strand of pubic hair caught in the throat when you are blowing a guy. Also, the guy is down there to blow you not floss his teeth. :twisted:

The maintenance of pubic hair is a personal choice. Just do unto others what you want others do to you. :)

Personally, I like to keep it neat, trimmed and tidy- depending on the swimsuit I am wearing for the season.

Love. 

• 4 weeks later...
i've been to that guy before...

but i prefer eddie

Oh, so you have been waxed that way before.

Just being inquisitive; does it hurt at all when the guy tarek the solidified wax with all the hair stucked on it, especially when some adjacent hair not waxed also kena tarek out.

Anyway, I still think my cousin brother in the clip looks alot better before the treatment :P

i've been to that guy before...

but i prefer eddie

I have tried waxing by eddie before, that's after one massage and he asked whether I wanna try waxing. It did had the stinging pain but his skillful hands and good massage oil quickly eased the pain.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

firstly my pubes were never as long as the one in the clip..

it does hurt a lil la.

but each rip is kinda fast so not that painful

the hot wax does help 'numb' that particular area a lil. haha

waxing, compared to shaving, has a much better result.

Edited by klc

Do you ever wonder why pubic hair is so curly even though other parts of the body is mostly straight (esp asians)?

p/s: I have an answer but also want to hear the opinion of other readers, so keep those answers coming.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Someone once told me that first the hair is a form of padding (curls provide more volume allowing air pockets for heat exchange) and the hair is a medium to prevent skin-on-skin burning due to friction. Hence your other parts like, arm pits, anus, etc. If pubic hair were perfectly straight (round cross section as opposed to flat), then it would clump together and your pubic area under arms become sweat pits (not dry fast enough). The person who invented fabric such as Nike's dry-fit material actually was inspired by nature's own design :)

Edited by beef4beef

What a question .... well, if dun like it curly, you may go do hair-bonding to make it str8 :rolleyes: Ok, am just kidding.

It's actually quite a popular question: http://forums.govteen.com/showthread.php?t=274170&page=2

My favorite answer is from this guy: " Dude,That's crazy! Did you ever pull a pubic hair straight and see how long it is? If they were all straight they would stick out of your shorts!!"

I've got a few more, should I post them? Haha

Edited by beef4beef

Some places to try for waxing - Strip and Man's Retreat.

Fabulous Tan also has waxing now. has anyone tried?

Hi,

I have read several threads of yours that you do have some experiences with waxing. I am interested to do waxing. Could you advise me which is the best place to go? What do I need to do first before I go for the waxing to prevent in-growth of hair? By the way, do you have to trim your hair first before you go for waxing?

Thank you and regards,

Kai

i hope this dun sound stupid, what do you guys use to trim your pubes? a normal pair of scissors?

i use a normal pair of scissors to trim, but it takes so long and must be very very careful le.

shaved all off once before and not going to do it again. it was a good feeling but was actually kinda turned off. prefer to have a bit of pubes.

i hope this dun sound stupid, what do you guys use to trim your pubes? a normal pair of scissors?

i use a normal pair of scissors to trim, but it takes so long and must be very very careful le.

shaved all off once before and not going to do it again. it was a good feeling but was actually kinda turned off. prefer to have a bit of pubes.

Use an electric shaver. Clip on the trimming guard (various lengths supplied) and you're good to go. It is safe, easy and fast. Try it out someday.

This is a fascinating question! I had never asked that question myself, so I did a little research to find the answer. But here it is. This is quoted from the TeenGrowth.com.

As you might know, all hair grows in hair follicles. Follicles are like tiny holes beneath surface of the skin. They have an opening at the surface of the skin. (Blackheads and whiteheads are follicles whose openings are plugged up.) Hair follicles exist all over our bodies. The shape of the hair follicle and the bulb at the bottom of the follicle determine the shape of the hair growing out of the follicle. Hair follicles are generally round and straight, so that the hair that grows out of them is straight. Even before puberty there are short, straight, thin hairs in the pubic area. Sex hormones (called androgens) that are made during and after puberty circulate throughout the body. The hair follicles in the pubic region, underarms and beard are especially sensitive to androgens. Androgens apparently make hair follicles in these areas twist and also make their bulbs kink. The result is curly, kinky pubic hair. As you know, these hairs are also thicker and coarser than other body hair.

You might wonder why girls don't grow beards, if both boys and girls have these sex hormones. The answer is that boys' bodies make more of the male sex hormones, and it takes more of these hormones to stimulate the change from straight to kinky in the facial area.

Also, you may be curious about why pubic hair and other body hairs do not grow as long as the hairs on our heads, or why eyelashes and eyebrows are so short. This is because there are many other differences in the hair follicles that determine the length and other characteristics of these hairs.

How do you get curly hair ? you permed it using .... heat ! so imagine ,your pubic hair is under ur undie for most of the time , with the heat inside , how can u get a permed curly pubic hair ?

hee hee

Sounds like you have straight ones .... kinda unusual.

• G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.