Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

Trimming indeed make a dick look longer and fuller. I have shaved twice but i dont like it as the itchy agony developed later onĀ  simply unbearable.

Its called the "Optical Inch".

There is actually a website dedicated to it at http://www.shaveeverywhere.com

Try it... I shaved along the shaft for the extra touch. Most of my bottoms thinks I have a p--n star dick for some strange reason. And then they find out I fxxk like a p--n star too.. :)

WOW.....Surely you are popular among your bottoms and they will keep coming back for more rite ? haha....ok if i happened to shave again, i will follow your instructions. :lol:

Guest MeTrim2

I found out that only certain area you can shave... ie is the shaft and balls.

Try not to shave those around your thigh, somehow it will cause the hair to grow inwards and it will be very painful and nasty. I experienced a few times with ingrown hair and never shave that area again.

Pubic hair is there for a reason; to prevent friction from the rubbing of your thighs with your groin. Shaving it will certainly cause you some discomfort.

Still it is up to individuals. But if you really hv to shave, just make sure you apply some lotion or powder to lessen the rubbing.

Men should keep their pubic hair. Asian men has long pubic hair and they should keep it that way. It is a turn on when view. It also symbolised manliness. Caucasian has a lot of body hair but their public hair are short and curly. Men who totally shaved off their pubic hair looks feminine. Especially men that hold the role as tops must keep their pubic hair. Bottom can have the option for shaved them. Clean shaved ass too for rimming.

Keep their pubic hair? That should be FORBIDDEN!!

I think you have a fetish for bushy things.

• 3 months later...

It wasnt long ago when I attempted to get rid of my pubic hair for the sake of hygience, and frankly also it looks good without the bush, first by shaving it off by razor and later by the use of hair-removal cream. Alas, the latter didnt do the job permanently as I'd hoped. It didnt take long for the hair to grow back again in vengeance and it's back to square one again. So, it's back to the good old way of razor once a month. Quite tedious really. Today there's a trivial news article about a shaving foam can that exploded in somone's house. Hope my can of shave foam doesnt explode on me when I am doing my business. ha ha.

I always have ingrown hair problem if I shave except for the balls.

So nowadays I use a small scissors to trim myself once a month to align with my haircut...

Feels nice and tidy after each haircut.

Problem with trimming is you have to do it quite often - about once a month to have that nice look and feel.

Don't be lazy and leave it not long not short, that's the worst.... looks messy and worst than never trim at all.

I have been waxing my pubes for a while at MR. It is definitely less painful than Strip. Recently, I have also attempted "self Service". I bought some home brazillian waxing kit from the US online. Just microwave the wax, and follow the package instructions... apply and pull... wahlah... it takes a bit of a courage to bear the pain. But the pain is quite bearable. It is challenging though, to wax your behind... u need to get into a nice position to see yourself in the mirror. Let me know if you want more info. The kit costs about USD25 (I think)... it lasts for at least 3 to 4 applications, so if u have the guts to do it yourself, imagine the savings.

I scare I pull off more than my unwanted hair! DIY- i dont think so. Some thing is best left to the professionals.

DIY - Brazillian Waxing? I think it would be an uphill task to pull off some of the unwanted hairs. How much more the cost would be, if be done by the professional?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_wax

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Nah... if u are virgin @ boyzillian waxing, I will definitely suggest that you go to a professional to do it for you. If u have been at it for a while and have been doing it regularly, it is actually fine doing it on your own. It will be nice to have your partner or friend helping you with it... it can be quite kinky :D

The wax I spoke about is the hard wax, without having the need to use any cloth to pull the wax off. Apply, wait for it to harder, tighten your surrounding and pull off!... and then just say OUCH :swear: and it is over... followed by some lotion that is provided in the kit... and u are smooth there.

i see GM, WA and few of the familiar nicks replying at 1 am

gosh dont you all have to sleep? :P

Wow, OB was quite attentive ...... some times couldn't get to sleep so early lah :o You too OB, still surfing the net at 1am plus? :D

Anyway, I saw one ads on Brazillian Waxing, it stated the usual price $40, so now .... guess it should be less than $40. But this be done by female beauty therapist, can't imagine how she going to pull off the unwanted hairs around the anus :oops: and the pubic hairs .... gosh :oops:

http://www.afondspa.com/Waxing.htm

sorry, i m new to this. does brazillian wax get rid of hair permanently. might be worth a try

No... brazillian is not permanent. Currently only two types of treatment are permanent, or semi-permanent. Electrolysis and IPL.

But waxing gives a more lasting effect compared to Shaving or Hair Removal cream. it is an alternative to plucking hair by hair, less painful and less time-consuming.

No... brazillian is not permanent. Currently only two types of treatment are permanent, or semi-permanent. Electrolysis and IPL.

But waxing gives a more lasting effect compared to Shaving or Hair Removal cream. it is an alternative to plucking hair by hair, less painful and less time-consuming.

Lestud, based on your past experience, how long or how many months can the brazillian waxing last, before new session needed to take off again?

Lestud, based on your past experience, how long or how many months can the brazillian waxing last, before new session needed to take off again?

Normally, it takes about 1 week before the hair starts growing. You will usually need a touch up, or rewax after a month. It is more like a monthly haircut that you will normally do.

But there are some hair retardant in the market, which is supposed to slow the growth rate of hair. Hope this info will help.

Normally, it takes about 1 week before the hair starts growing. You will usually need a touch up, or rewax after a month. It is more like a monthly haircut that you will normally do.

Thanks for the info. If monthly exercise, then it's not cheap leh.

Can anyone tell me where to go for male Brazilian waxing or what is sometimes called "boyzilian" waxing? :D

Anyone care to share their boyzilian experience here? Want to know what it's like before deciding to go for one. ;) Thanks

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

If you have noticed about the up coming 1st BW Singing & Gathering, you will notice that one of the prizes will be Brazilian Waxing, which is courtesy of Eddie Massage Eddie Massage

Wow! A boyzilian by no less than the famous Eddie himself! Hmmm, very tempting! :P

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

metalmickey, but first you must know this prize is for singing contest or Lucky draw, even you never get the prize maybe you can find your dream guy there? Those who not attach yet maybe is your Lucky day to meet someone special there & able to celebrate with you this Valentine day, else know more friends good too :P You won't know what you will get from this BW gathering, it maybe more than what you expect :P

metalmickey, but first you must know this prize is for singing contest or Lucky draw, even you never get the prize maybe you can find your dream guy there?

Yes, thanks, I know it's one of the prizes for the singing or Lucky Draw contest. I was just fantasizing about being waxed by the famous, dare I say it, handsome Eddie! :D Ah, aren't we all allowed to dream? :)

-- William E. Borah

metalmickey, of cos we can dream but better still if we dare to make our " wet " dream come true :P , maybe handsome Eddie will attend this gathering too & you can get more info "boyzilian" waxing" from him directly? :P

Sorry to burst your wet bubbles guys, Mr. Eddie will be indisposed as he has prior engagements.

Anyway, the closest thing is to attend the gathering and hope that you get lucky in the lucky draw to have your Massage Idol massage you.

Places are running out soon. We only have room for another 6 - 8 pax before we close the reservation. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.